Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Hyozan Event: Weeding Out the Weak

Esdeath

Hyozan Event: Weeding Out the Weak

Post by Esdeath on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:08 am

The Day Blue

Hyozangakure's first mini-event is upon us. I won't disclose too much about it and so this message will be short, albeit the title and the header "The Day Blue Turned to Gray" should be a little indication. All I'll say is Hyozan will be having powerful visitor (NPC).

I want a role call for the event to know who is available, so if you are available just post beneath. Feel free to also use the thread to ask questions or whatever.
Turned to Gray

Last edited by Desu Yuki on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garnet Rose

Re: Hyozan Event: Weeding Out the Weak

Post by Garnet Rose on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:09 pm

While I am indeed available for this event, first I have a question. In terms of ranks, what exactly is "very powerful?" (Is concerned due to being a lowly chunin)
Esdeath

Post by Esdeath on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:34 pm

The NPC will be S rank. Pretty much enough to handle multiple shinobi at once. The event is no death though as the NPC is not just your typical "RAWR, MUST KILL" type.
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Oh thank god. Even with jinchuriki benefits Garnet is nowhere close to beating an enemy that has intent to kill. You can count me in.
Sho

Post by Sho on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Imma kick its ass
Esdeath

Post by Esdeath on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:45 pm

The Day Blue

Okay, due to a turn of events, I'll be revealing the overarching plot of the event.

Event will be focused for the most part on Desu. After events in her past (see her history in her application) she was conditioned to have bursts of extremely crippling panic attacks whenever she feels like someone is being hostile towards her. The event will see this side of her character displayed among the villagers.

Loyalties will be tested once this side of her is displayed as those who value a strong leader may begin to question her leadership. The event is only a prelude to more to come spawning from it and will more than likely happen in the past (within her first few months of being appointed Hyozankage).
Turned to Gray

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:28 am