Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Just Another Day (Indra,P, NK)

Garnet Rose

Just Another Day (Indra,P, NK)

Post by Garnet Rose on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:40 pm

For Garnet, it was just another one of those routine days that seemed to have nothing going on. Get up, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, then get dressed before dragging your miserable self out the door and figure out what exactly you are going to do today. Despite the lingering tiredness Garnet felt internally after a late night training session he had to admit that he didn't actually look half bad, although honestly he could easily be mistaken for a traffic sign with the way his red hair. eyes and outfit all stood out against the whiteness of Hyozangakure.
For the moment, Garnet was wearing a large hooded cape pinned to his simple white and red collared shirt (for it was tradition, his grandparents said whenever he tried to venture out into the cold) along with some simple dark black cargo pants that slightly covered some dark red ninja boots. Although mostly covered by his messy hair, if one looked close enough you could see Garnet's headband poking through when a glint of light shined upon its metal.
After assuring himself that yes, he didn't look like a complete idiot, he began to set a slightly faster than normal pace for a normal civilian although not quite ninja speed towards the training grounds in hopes of waking himself up before he got there. Sure, in the end it wouldn't matter much cause he would still be waking up the same amount as he was now, just in a different place. Shaking the completely mundane thought from his head, he began to focus on the completely normal day, the normal destination, and the normal routine he was following as usual. Nothing special, nope. Nothing to see here. Only a boy in stop sign red, walking down the street to the training grounds.
Cadis Etrama Di Levone

Re: Just Another Day (Indra,P, NK)

Post by Cadis Etrama Di Levone on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:18 am

It was one of those rare days for Indra Uchiha, who had seemingly been left to have a day break from being the anbu captain. He would be happy but he has to put on his other persona "Sai" so that he could interact with people without them hating him with a fiery passion. After waking up from his restless sleep he freshened up and put on his usual clothinga black sleeveless turtle neck, a pair of black jeans , and black open toed ninja boots with his cream colored cloak. "Hopefully today bring me something... special" The young uchiha said as he left the confines of his home, heading to the place he loves the most. As Indra walked out he was greeted by several looks by the people of Hyouzangakure, all smiles and happy faces, which he greeted back with a smile as even if he was a bit anti-social he did love his village and the people that lived within it. Indra continued walking as the pure white snow fell down around him, creating the winter wonderland known as Hyouzangakure, making any other color stand out tremendously. As he was getting closer to the training ground Indra spotted what seemed to be a blob of red heading the same way and as he got closer he realized it wasn't a blob of red, it was a kid. "this kid doesn't know he could make himself a target like that..." Indra thought to himself as he continued to walk and got closer to the kid. When he got closer, he decided to speak with a neutral tone, "Nice color choice, kid".
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Yup, Garnet was enjoying this walk for all it was worth. Normal in every sense, nothing to disturb him as of yet in any way, shape or form. Lets see, what should he do today? Probably some taijutsu, he needed to figure out a way to defend himself seeing as he broke his old sword a while back and still was saving up some more money in order to gain another. All around him it honestly looked like a polar bear haven, the place being covered ground to sky in white powder and such and so it sort of added a nice contrast from the buildings, nature, and the people. Although after a while he did tend to notice that out of all the people he tended to stick out the most, which he didn't really like. Eventually, he became so into his thoughts on colors and fists that when Indra finally got within range he slipped and fell straight into the ground.
        "Squaaa!" Would be the only way to describe the noise that came from Garnet's mouth as he fell face first into the snow, which sounded like a cross between a rooster crowing and the dying throes of a diseased animal. Lying there for a couple of seconds, throughly embarrassed, he would slowly get up before dusting off the bits of white that clung to the outside of his ever bright cloak. Turning around to take in the person behind him, for some reason the only thing that could come to his mind would be a penguin, what with the getup that he was currently wearing seeing as it was like all black.
         "Er...um....same to you, I guess?" Garnet replied timidly while looking down and to the side, still rather flustered and rather ashamed that a chunin had been scared so bad that he managed to slip on a chunk of ice. "I like the theme you're going for?" Was that the right thing to say? Garnet didn't really know if that was the right thing to say, but he ended up saying it anyway. Dangit, now he probably looked like a complete idiot.
Cadis Etrama Di Levone

Post by Cadis Etrama Di Levone on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Indra's annoyance level went from zero to full within the seconds he encountered this random child. He scrunched his face as the kid fell and made a loud sound that resembled a animal dying all while falling into the depths of the snow. "what the hell is wrong with this kid?" he said in his head as he continued watching him. Indra had never seen a kid like him before, clumsy and awkward as hell but then he remembered he was once like that. Indra was snapped out of his thought as the kid spoke, commenting on his appearance, this pissed him off. He wanted to choke the kid but he kept himself under wraps and just looked at him with an annoyed look. "Thanks, Child" he said, still speaking in his neutral tone but with an annoyed face. Wanting to be nice, he continued to speak. "tell me, besides about your choice of clothing, what may be your name?" He finished as he moved a bit closer to the stranger.
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Garnet was definitely not having the best of times so far. His face still stung a little bit from the fall from earlier and now the vibes that were starting to almost emanate from this new penguin was starting to make him want to just slowly collapse in on himself until all that was left was his cloak. That face was super scary! It was almost shameful how quickly the image of being a proud image of being a chunin of this big ice chunk swiftly flew out the window when Garnet was faced with new acquaintances. It wasn't that he was anti-social its just.....well, weapons are better than people!
"U-um, my name's Garnet. Garnet Rose. I mean, its nothing too special of a name, i'm not from a clan or anything..." Oh great, now he was rambling. The guy probably thought that he had lost his marbles, and he probably would be right on that account. "I'm just a normal person really." Wow, good job Garnet. Hi, my name is nobody of nothing, nice to meet you. He just wasn't good at this kind of stuff at all. Feeling incredibly self conscious Garnet's face would slowly begin to turn the shade of his cape to his shame, despite wanting desperately to not be acting so shy.
Cadis Etrama Di Levone

Post by Cadis Etrama Di Levone on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:06 pm

From his nineteen years in experience knew the feel in the air, this kid seemed to be ready to collapse onto the group with as much anxiety coming off of him. Maybe it was his fault the kid was nervous as he did literally fall face first into the snow as Indra said something, but why should he care? This was a random kid from the village he had never met. "Hm" Indra said as the child answered his question and continued to ramble on and on about how his family name is not special and that they are not a clan period. Garnet's family not being a clan was not much of a shock, as Indra had encountered many non-clan members in his profession but sadly most were now deceased. As Garnet finished talking, Indra saw him turn a bright red, the same color as his clothing. Out of character for Indra, he snickered at the color Garnet was turning, this kid was really not good at talking to people at all and it was comedy for Indra.

After he finished snickering he began to talk, now in a more amused tone. "Well Garnet Rose, they call me Indra." Indra didn't let the kid know his his last name, he had very good reasons for it as well. After introducing himself he decided to change the topic, "So Ki.. I mean Garnet, I see you are heading towards the training grounds" he paused to look at the tomato color kid and continued "I'm assuming you are going to put some muscle of that frail body of yours?" he wasn't trying to be rude, just have a friendly conversation with the kid.
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:03 pm

At this point in time would be where the crippling disability of talking to someone Garnet didn't know at all would begin to abate, although it would probably be a while until it totally abated because while it seems that they were now acquaintances of some sort, he didn't really know this guy at all. That and despite his penguin getup the name was also still sort of intimidating, because he was pretty sure that Indra was some sort of being or god from one of his grandfather's weird stories on ancient times that he had never quite bothered to listen to with his full attention. Maybe Indra's parents were some sort of history nerds as well? Maybe they were part of a cult that worships old things?
         As Garnet continued to wonder this completely off topic and totally inconsequential things Indra was still speaking, until eventually the topic of this still rather awkward conversation came towards why exactly he was walking towards that certain destination. Oh yeah, that was sort of the main reason why he was even there at all. "Hey!" He said, rather indignantly at being called frail, as that was one of his sore spots. Sure he wasn't squishy, but he wasn't exactly the resident beefcake of the village. "I'll have you know I drink plenty of milk and exercise regularly!.....But yeah, that is sort of the reason. See, my sword broke recently and its going to cost a lot of money for me to get the materials I need to create a new one that won't break with the stuff I do with it so for now I'm trying to get stronger with my body until then. But its going to be so cool when its finished, I'll make it out of carbon fibers and magnesium alloy and then when it use it it'll go all boom crash and everything will be so awesome like you know!"
               Fun fact about Garnet, he's a weapon enthusiast to the point where its annoying. In fact, if you could see his eyes right now you could see the small stars twinkling inside at the idea and almost imagine the drool going down his face at holding such a thing. Suddenly feeling awkward once again at his suddenly outburst, he quieted down again. "I mean um, yeah I guess." Once again, make yourself out to be an idiot. You honestly suck, Garnet.
Cadis Etrama Di Levone

Post by Cadis Etrama Di Levone on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:17 pm

As their talk continued, Indra could see that this kids mind like to wonder, as when he spoke it was like the kids eyes stared off into space and it really annoyed him. However, he did wonder what Garnet was thinking about, was it Indra or his choice to come out of the house today? Indra would never know and with a mental shrug he tuned in as Garnet finally started to speak after he had finished. He tilted his head as garnet let out a loud hey, signifying that Indra had managed to hit a soft spot which seemed to be his small and weak looking body frame. Indra was pretty sure if he poked him he could break a rib, well he wouldn't want to try that now, he couldn't have the Kage knowing about him hurting children. He may be ass hole but he didn't want to be an unemployed asshole!

After finishing his rambling thought he once more tuned into Garnet speaking and luckily it was about weapons, well Indra first had to sit through a few quick boring sentences of him drinking his milk and blah blah. This kid could really kill someone with his rambling! "Hmm" Indra said as Garnet began explaining as how his weapon had broke and that he had to train his body till he got it back, which was smart in a way, until he finished with the boom crash stuff which severely saddened him. Something Indra could not deny was the tinkle in Garnet's eyes as he spoke about his weapon, letting him know the kid was a weapon lover, something Indra rarely saw this day in age besides his fellow Anbu. As soon as he saw the twinkle, Indra saw it die and the air got awkward again; this damn kid!

"Well, Garnet, that sounds great" Indra said in his neutral tone once again, he once again looked the kid up and down then thought of him training. He wished to laugh but he thinks he had been a bit mean to the kid already "I'm assuming you might need help with the training? I was headed that way myself and it would probably benefit you to train with someone" he finished with a stern look at Garnet. He wasn't really hoping Garnet would accept the request, he just wanted to be polite and ask.
Cadis Etrama Di Levone

Post by Cadis Etrama Di Levone on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Its been about three days since garnet has posted so I am going to exit this thread!
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Gah! Sorry Indra, I had a big test to study for so I wasn't able to post for the past couple of days.

(Is writing this post assuming that you'll stay seeing as the test was taken today)

Garnet admittedly was rather shocked at the penguin's offer of training, as honestly he had just expected to get laughed down that he was a weapon user with no weapon. It sort of happened a lot when he went about his usual day and then someone who had seen him before suddenly noticed the lack of steel on him and then normally he'd hear it for the next ten minutes on how stupid he was or something like that. You see why Garnet doesn't talk to people? Ya'll a bunch of savages, thats why. You'd think that you people would have noticed by now.
                Anyway, lets get off that ridiculous target on the shitty humans that plague the earth and get back to stop sign and penguin. While he was still kind of nervous, he had to admit that around a good couple thousand neon lights were flashing "go for it!" in his head at the moment seeing as Garnet literally didn't have a single ninja friend besides his parents, who weren't actually official ninja. Kinda comes with the territory when you aren't assigned a team at genin. He didn't know Indra's rank, but he could tell this guy had some sort of skill with the way he carried himself, you don't get that way fresh out of the academy. "..Um, a-actually that'd be great!" He exclaimed while mentally stabbing himself with a kunai. "It'd be pretty cool to train with someone else for the first time in...actually, since the academy." Jesus, he couldn't say anything at all without ending it lamely, could he?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:33 pm