Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Make Love Not War (Private)

Silveria Night

Make Love Not War (Private)

Post by Silveria Night on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Silveria sighed to herself while sitting upon a tree in Kazangakure's forest just outside of the village. Her long black hair swayed to the slow breeze that passed through the leaves. Her gold eyes were focused onto her surroundings, taking in the small beauty of nature but her mind was currently cluttered with something much more troubling. She had adhered to an offer to spar with her dear friend Akira as he was both close to her heart as well as a fellow Sannin.

Despite being a close friend, she still had a sense of nervousness coursing through her body which made her finger-tips tingle in fear. Was she afraid to lose or to hurt him? She wasn't sure but she knew that while she was powerful, Akira was perhaps just as powerful if not more so and in a direct fight he could have a fairly strong advantage against her. With that doubt burrowed in her mind she had not even begun to notice that she was no longer alone. Not that Silveria would know of where Akira was to enter the forest from.

In attempts to calm herself however, Silveria had leaned her head back against the bark of the tree she rested on the branch of and had begun to start singing. Anyone who drew close enough to her position would begin to hear the soft melody echoing through the air, leading them closer and closer to Silveria's current position.

Last edited by Silveria Night on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asuna Nora

Re: Make Love Not War (Private)

Post by Asuna Nora on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Asuna arrived within the area in which she had informed her fellow Sannin, Silveria, to meet with her via correspondence the two had shared previous to this encounter - Being the first one they would have in the former's new form. She could not help but smile softly at the thought of meeting with the woman once more and finally getting a chance to show her all of the abilities she had learned during her travels and furthermore getting to gauge just how much the other had trained during her absence - Which she hoped was a good deal, seeing as how much Asuna felt that her own power had grown over time away from the village not just in the long absence before the three sannin had met one another again but also during her time on Heiwa Island where she had honed further even more of her abilities and obtained the new form that she currently was within.

Hearing a song in the air, Asuna would then leap through the trees until coming to the one just beside Silveria herself and dropping down with a soft thud as her boots connected with the ground and her red cape flowed out behind her:

"Kept you waiting, huh..?" She said, giving the woman a soft smile as she threw back the hood of her cloak in order to allow her to see her face and hair fully as she also drew a small pen from the belt upon her side as she further spoke while turning the item around within her fingers idly. "I'm glad that you actually came - I was worried you wouldn't show up, since I know that I can be kinda scary." She would say, her expression seeming to show a somewhat sad understanding that believed she was indeed a bit on the 'scary' side when it came to how others saw her due to the darkness that surrounded her along with the techniques she used to defeat her enemies which typically left them scarred for life or otherwise harmed mentally.

She would wait then, for the other woman to speak, not wanting to go on too much about herself or about the reason for her wanting to spar - Merely she wanted to hear from the other as to her opinions and if she had anything to say before they commenced. They were friends, after-all, and she was not about to just attack her friend without giving her ample time to ready herself for such a thing.
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Silveria came to stop her singing and just in time too as her friend had finally arrived down at the ground below her. Upon hearing the voice come free, it prompted the Shadow's Embrace to swing herself down from the tree branch and jump down from the top of the tree she was on to land onto the ground. She walked beside the other woman and looked at her from top to bottom. "Akira..?" She questioned before ultimately coming to the judgement that the woman before her must be either an illusion or Akira underwent quite the serious sex change. In fact she looked even better than he originally did before. She had the most beautiful raven black hair with highlights of red, the cape she wore being a similar crimson red.

She was almost tempted to hug Akira right then and there but for the sake of just being friendly, she leaned over and gave her head a soft rub. "Yes actually, you did keep me waiting! You should really know better~. As punishment I'm going to have to have you do me a favor before we get started in our little spar match. A kind of... penalty reward for myself." Her lips turned over into a curling smirk and she tapped one of her heels on the ground. She pulled the other woman close in a quick moment and locked her lips right onto Akira's! Gasp, what a shock! She broke the kiss after only half a minute and then wiped her lips. "Another is to the victor of the spar between us, so don't worry.. you'll get another kiss regardless of who wins."
Asuna Nora

Post by Asuna Nora on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Asuna was about to question what the woman meant by 'penalty reward' but just as she opened her mouth to speak, her lips were met against that of the other woman, causing her eyes to widen momentarily before almost instinctively her arms went to wrap around the other woman in a gentle hold as she listened to her speak of the conditions regarding what would happen in the case of which of them emerged victorious - The spar! They were here for a spar! The thought suddenly rushed to the front of her mind and she quickly released her hold in order to take a few steps back and take on a bit more of a serious expression before speaking again: "Y-Yeah, I get it. " She muttered, twirling the pen around between her fingers once more before suddenly activating the seal as the pen transformed in a matter of moments into a large scythe out of the pen it was once held in as the woman gripped the weapon in both hands, resting it on her shoulder for the moment before she would look to Silveria once more in order to speak again.

"I know it's been a while, and a lot has changed since we last met - But I promise, I'll do my best not to hurt you, my light from the stars..." She said, speaking the last few words as more of a reminder to herself of this woman's importance to her more than anything as she still struggled to piece by piece retain the important memories of her old form's acquaintances while in the newer body that was Asuna's, although this did fortunately not impact her fighting capability.

She would then add, aloud and almost as an after-thought to Silveria as she cast a light smile once more towards her: "You can feel free to call me Asuna, now, too.." She would explain, giving the scythe a little twirl as she looked to the other woman to see if she chose to attack just yet or to further speak before they continued on with their duel.

Unsealed Weapons:
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Silveria watched as Aki- Asuna's face seemed to shift from a look of calm into one of surprise and embarrassment from the kissing she received. This made Sil giggle and lean back but then there was suddenly a pen being removed from the other's outfit, twirled around by the fingers into a scythe that seemed to burst out from the pen's form in a plethora of orange flames that eventually scattered across it's length in ashes. She was mystified momentarily, even pointing towards the weapon with her head turning onto one side. "Woah, how did you do that? You have to teach me that, no if's, and's or but's about it!" She laughed happily and then backed away from the other woman.

If they were going to preparing themselves for battle then Silveria began to charge chakra into her weapon after grabbing the sword fondly named as 'Shadows Gamble' from off her back's holster. The weapon began to use the chakra absorbed to prepare itself for the upcoming battle but the usage of such a skill seemed to physically drain Silveria, making her stagger just the slightest bit. "Aha.. sorry, you'll have to take it easy on me. I'm not the strongest out of us three so I have to make some way for compensating for that~. I'll be ready when you are but don't rush too fast~!"

Silveria looked upon the other woman fondly, she hadn't felt the joy of sparring since they were younger and even then that was back when they all used to be learning the same things and using the same strikes, jutsu and the like. They had grown so different in the scale of their techniques and power levels that it was almost overwhelming at how different they really were. Silveria was even choking back fear currently at how she would be judged by her peer from her weaker stature and talent. If Asuna was really watching her, she might even be noticing how Sil's hand on her weapon was shaking slightly at an uneven level. "Ahem.. w-well, after you then?" She asked as if giving the cue for this to begin.

Shadows Gamble:
Shadow's Gamble
Chakra: 105 - 50 = 55/105 (3 points worth of chakra regain each post)
SG's Stored Chakra: 50/75
Asuna Nora

Post by Asuna Nora on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Asuna could not help but give a little grin at just how nervous she sensed that the other woman seemed to be judging from the shaking of her hands and the slight tremble in her voice. She would give the woman a soft nod, before she begun to sing the familiar tune from before although this time it would have the effect of the Catalyst's voice being able to be heard by Silveria as it spoke to her in a voice that seemed to manifest itself all around her as the darkness from both the Catalyst itself and Asuna's body begun to spread to the other woman in a slow, creeping manner.

"You look so afraid already - Why not just surrender this fight here and now, before any type of harm were to come to you~?" The Catalyst, or rather it's spirit, Obsidian, would say to Silveria in an attempt to convince her to give up on the fight before it even truly began whilst Asuna began to approach slowly meanwhile, one hand being used to rest her scythe upon her shoulder while the other hand seemed to slowly outstretch towards the other woman in an offer if she would choose to take it - though the meaning of which was unsure along with if it were merely a ploy to get the other's guard down.

Although, soon enough, multiple other images of Asuna would manifest and show themselves as it appeared that there were multiples of the woman beginning to surround Silveria as the darkness crept closer and closer.

"You're really lucky, you know? I'm wiling to let you give up here and now rather than possibly hurting you by continuing this fight . . . Just give up, and I can make all of the Darkness go away." Asuna whispered quietly, almost as if she could be heard in Silveria's mind as well as the images slowly began to draw nearer as well, waiting for the woman to speak or act on them.

Jutsu Used:
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:41 pm

That wonderful voice of Asuna's met the air in the sweetest of songs but treachery lay within it's tones, her mind had begun to warp somewhat as she fell into the depths of the genjutsu's range. It was strong in and of itself, to have a close range but intense effect. Silveria's fears were playing on her mind and she was almost overwhelmed - having almost given over her hand towards Asuna's body before her resolve sounded out through the back of her mind and with a split of shadows gamble into it's katana and cleaver forms respectively she would raise her blades up into the air, forming one handsign with each one. In quick drop towards the ground, Silveria's body splashed down in bunch of water. She had flickered her body to a distance away, exactly 30 meters from the original spot she was at. She hid behind one of the forest's trees, she had to think to herself on a plan of what she was going to do.

She knew that refusing to go strong against Asuna would be an insult of their spar and a rudeness towards her friend in itself so with bite onto her thumb, she'd slam her hand onto the ground. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Saying the words that activated her summoning technique, there would be a giant explosion of smoke throughout the entire forest, clouding up vision for a few seconds before the smoke would dissipate and reveal a gigantic 55 feet tall sized toad that held a large spear and shield for itself. "Huh?! What did you call me out for now, Boss?" Makasube's booming voice spoke, his words resounding throughout the entire area.

"I need you to protect me for just a little bit, can you manage that for me, Chief?" Silveria asked before clapping her hands together, the woman began to conjure up a large amount of Nature Chakra inside of their body seeming intent on activating her Mastered Sage Mode. "Can I?! Is that even a question, Boss? Heh.. I'll keep you safe, what's your first order then!?" Makasube clanked his spear against his shield which would send out a shockwave of sound through the trees, making leaves all around the forest fall to the ground most likely. "Well first don't do that but fill the surroundings!" On a dime Makasube followed those exact orders and opened his mouth wide to send out a giant tidal wave of water surging free and flooding the forest with copious amounts of the liquid which would span out 100 meters from his body.

Jutsu Used:
Body Flicker Technique
(Mastered) Sage Mode

Summoning - Makasube:
Appearance:
name ;; Makasube
Rank ;; A
personality ;;The Chief Toad of Mount Myoboku - Loyal and Determined, Makasube is respectful to those that summon him.
element ;; Water
species ;; Frog
description ;; Height: 55ft (1700 cm)
Durability ;; 70
Speed ;; 34
Strength ;; 60
Chakra ;; 60
Current Contractor ;; Katagama the Contractor
Jutsu ;;

Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave:
Name ;; Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Rank ;; A-Rank
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Water
Range ;; 100 meters (Water AOE, enough water to flood a decent amount of landscape)
Power ;; 4
Speed ;; 2
Cool Down;; 5 Posts
Description ;; This technique is a larger version of the Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. With it, the user spews out a massive amount of water, covering an entire area with crushing waves. The produced ocean of water can be used for further techniques, and even gathered into a gigantic water prison.
Requirements ;; Water Element

Water Prison Technique:
Name ;; Water Prison Technique
Rank ;; C-Rank
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Water
Range ;; Varies depending on amount of water available. Must be a sufficient amount to capture intended target.
Power ;; 3
Speed ;; 1
Cool Down;; 6 Posts
Description ;; This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move or breathe while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Upon using this ability assuming the amount of water was sufficient, the prison will be active for 5 posts.
Requirements ;; Water Element
Asuna Nora

Post by Asuna Nora on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Asuna would be a bit surprised at first from the smoke that was a result of the summoning which Silveria had brought into the area and furthermore the large tidal wave of water which followed as she brought her scythe up in-front of herself in order to split the liquid around her with a soft chuckle coming forth from her lips: "Wow - That really wasn't as bad as I thought~!" She exclaimed cheerfully, before then a glint would appear in her eyes as she bit her thumb just hard enough to cause a few drops of blood to come free as she placed her hand to the ground and summoned forth the spirit of the Catalyst itself in it's physical form, Obsidian.

The scythe-wielding woman would let out a bit of a sigh as she steadied herself after having exerted quite a bit of chakra from having performed so many jutsu in quick succession, but after steeling herself for a moment she felt ready enough to continue onward and motioned toward the source of the waves which had previously attempted to overcome her as Obsidian followed along with Asuna as she leaped up into the trees and towards the summoning before both of them performed the Body Flicker technique and, in the blink of an eye, they were above the summoning and Silveria as Asuna called out: "Look out below!" And she would then perform the Scythe's 'Judgement Strike' ability, powerfully striking down towards the summon's head as Obsidian took Asuna's sword from her hip and used it to attack Silveria with quick slashes and lunges in an attempt to distract her due to how difficult it would likely be to keep up with both of them at the same time without incurring some rather large amounts of damage.

Jutsu Used:
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Makasube could not match the speed which Asuna and Obsidian appeared and had struck so in a loud "Guuh! Sorry Boss!" The large toad vanished in a puff of smoke just as before, the poofing having given way to Silveria's footing which caused the woman to fall but by this point her pupils had become slotted like a toads and she had already obtained black ink-like markings around them. An immense amount of Nature Chakra had become imbued inside of her body, the form itself increased her physical capabilities all across the board. Her eyes watched as Obsidian had begun to swing the blade towards her and with her natural speed exceeding Obsidian's she was capable of moving her body from the path of the strikes in a steady tempo of weaved motions.

As the three of them were descending down, Silveria moved her hands in quick succession to form the Ram, Ox and Boar handsigns. Around her body formed 8 spears of pure wind that all began to combine together and upon Silveria taking hold of it, refined into a much more compressed and stronger singular wind spear. She took a deep breath and with a quick swing of the spear she aimed to cut down Obsidian and possibly hurt Asura too if she came into contact with the spear. The spear itself was 6 feet long, the spear's head being jagged for internal damage with tearing. She wasn't sure if her speed along would be quite enough by itself to land a blow on the crafty summon but she knew if the weapon hit it would bring about quite the amount of damage -- possibly enough to gravely injure Obsidian but unlikely to send her back to her own realm.

New Stats/Jutsu Used:
Strength:
100 (Sage +50) = 150
Speed:
110 (Sage +50) = 160
Durability:
126 (Sage +50) = 176
Chakra:
105 (Sage +50) = 155

-Jutsu:-
Wind Spear (Durability of Spear = 160 from Kenjutsu spec)
Mastered Sage Mode
Asuna Nora

Post by Asuna Nora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:34 am

Asuna could not help but have a smile come to her lips at how well Silveria seemed to be taking both her and Obsidian's attacks, not to mention the fact that she seemed to even have the latter woman on the run due to how the Catalyst's physical spirit had to leap a good deal backwards just to avoid the attacks. Quickly, she would then move forwards and allowed her body to hover off of the ground due to her paper ninjutsu, moving at an incredible speed that dwarfed even Silveria's own as she was behind her in a split second.

Her cape then began to fall apart in order to reveal that she had begun to turn it into paper and - beyond that - Explosive Paper Tags! Silveria would have to choose then, whether to continue chasing Obsidian and turn her back to the paper that was beginning to move behind her or to face Asuna herself in which case she would detonate the bombs then and there.

Although, for the sake of not wounding the woman mortally, she would only create five paper tags out of her own chakra and paper, sweat beginning to bead along her forehead as she grew increasingly tired from this exertion: "We don't have to fight you know!" She would call out, and if the woman would agree - perhaps she would consider not detonating the tags immediately, though this depended upon whether or not she chose to make any sudden movements, in which case they would be used regardless of her answer. However, as long as she stayed still, Asuna would not detonate the tags.

"We can call it even, here and now - I bet you're getting tired too, aren't you? I know for a fact that if I continue much longer - I'm going to have to kill you to win, and I don't want to do that. So give up, already, for me?" She spoke, trying to appeal the woman's feelings for Asuna herself along with perhaps the urge to not make this little spar too serious to the point of where it would require death of any type. Especially seeing as the cloak-wearing woman had no medical techniques of her own with which to heal the other if she became injured in a grave capacity nor likely the energy anymore to take her all the way to a medical shinobi for treatment.

What came next, would depend upon Silveria herself and what she chose to do or say in response.

Jutsu Used:

Paper Explosive Tag Replication (Created five tags)
Dance Of The Shikigami
(Moving at chakra + speed stat due to Dance Of the Shikigami hovering)
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:24 pm

Silveria sighed, she felt outclassed and it only made it more harder to breathe under the weight of it all. Her body continued it's descent with the other two, dispersing both her wind spear and her sage mode. Exhaustion gripped at her every muscle, her fingers shook slightly in dealing with the slight pain that ripped through them from overexerting herself. She moved her body back against Asuna's and just allowed herself to be taken hold of, if Asura so wished of it. "This was a spar, I'm allowed to surrender, aren't I? A draw..? Perhaps, but I feel if we prolonged it, exhaustion would grip me faster than it would you, my dear." The Sannin woman began to chuckle while closing her eyes, she wanted now to simply find a nice place to rest and to bestow the victor of this match, which she felt was Asuna, the kiss that she was owed. Her mind drifted along the soft sensations of the wind, leaving the landing up to Asuna for the time being. "I've a lot to learn still.. your techniques were great~. You'll no doubt be a strong opponent for any of the other ninja that challenge you." Silveria added, showing that even in defeat, she was still graceful and was not one to hold grudges or anger just because she didn't claim victory. In one way or another, Silveria felt accomplished, she had the feeling that she brought new knowledge to Asuna in showing just what her abilities could do while also taking a look towards herself and realizing her own faults and what she, as a Sannin that was a little ways behind Kino and Asuna, had to do.
Asuna Nora

Post by Asuna Nora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:41 pm

With a sly smirk, Asuna would allow her paper tags to return to her cloak from whence they came and dispel her Dance Of The Shikigami, along with afterwards motioning for Obsidian to return to her realm which she did without objection due to not much caring for Silveria at the moment - likely as a result of the spar, so there would hopefully not be long term bad blood between them. Moving to where Obsidian had been, Asuna would then pick up her sword and return it to its sheathe upon her hip before finally moving over to Silver and kneeling beside her, looking to her with a bit of concern as she felt that she herself had taken this duel between friends perhaps a bit too seriously in part due to her Catalyst and also to her intense desire to not lose, even to friends:

"Silveria.." She whispered the name, the tone in her voice suggesting she was apologetic as she reached out while still kneeling in order to lightly caress the other's cheek with one hand. She would then move forward and delicately give her a little kiss on the lips that was meant to show her care for the woman along with showing that their battle had ended, they no longer had to fight one another even for sport - Perhaps in the future, she would remember to take things easier and not tax her dearest fellow sannin so much by being so dreadfully competitive.

She sighed, a soft little sigh after having kissed her, resting her forehead against the woman's own as she gave her a soft whisper: "Let's not fight - Even like this, I feel too strongly for you to be able to live with myself if I had ever hurt you . . . I love you, Silveria." She would say the last words while bringing her arms around the other sannin in a gentle hold, her body giving a soft shudder as it seemed that this battle had affected her, although not in the same way it might have for the other woman.

Her cloak once more turned to paper, although this time they were not explosive tags but multiple sheets of ordinary paper which would dampen their fall and allow them to be placed gracefully upon the earth below as they formed a small heart-shape around the duo, doing so in part thanks to Asuna's control over such and also the emotions running through her mind right now, revealing her true feelings even further.

For this battlefield was not only within these forests, but within their hearts and minds as well - They fought not only to test themselves but to test their feelings and devotion to those feelings. On this day, their hearts had conquered their physical strength and had shown that perhaps even dear friends such as they were should be wary when drawing blades against one another.
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Obsidian faded from her eyes and so too did the feeling that this spar was still lingering on. There was no sadness, no pain in losing to someone that she held so dear to her heart. She had no reason to hold this against the other girl so as she watched the girl's papers form around the two of them and cushion their fall, she was happily surprised to see her kneeling in front of her, taking hold of her cheek with one hand. Silveria followed this motion by tilting her head into the embrace of that palm.

"Asuna.." She replied after hearing her name spoken in such an apologetic tone, the tone in her own voice was soft and kind, trying to dismiss the other's worries. She reached out to the other girl that was kneeling in order to lightly caress Asuna's cheek in kind. Watching Asuna suddenly begin to move forward made Silveria's cheeks scorch with the heat of a strong blush, she couldn't help that she got so shy around actions like this. Her lips would meet with the other pair softly, running her hand up from Asuna's cheek and through her hair instead.

"Let's not fight - Even like this, I feel too strongly for you to be able to live with myself if I had ever hurt you . . . I love you, Silveria." Asuna spoke toward her, Silveria giggled and nodded her head. "Of course," She began to reply; "I don't think us fighting is healthy anyway and I could definitely do without a lot of explosions going off on my body! Hahaha, I still have to apologize to Makasube for his wounds, you sure did a number on him!" Silveria even began to laugh from the thought of how the large Toad was bound to yell at her.

There was nothing stopping Silveria's love for Asuna, this was just the beginning of their budding romance, furthered only by the wonderful sensations of having learned even more about her love and what she could do. "I'll have to get stronger for you.. so that maybe one day I can be the one to protect you!" Silveria knew it was a far off thought but, she was a healthy dreamer and one had to aspire to dreams of high heights, didn't they?

"Lets go home... My Love."
(~Exit~)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:24 am