Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate


<

What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Share
avatar
Karumo

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-11-10
Location : Kazangakure

What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Karumo on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:40 am

Karumo checked into the inn he would be staying at for the duration of the Summit, until it started and until maybe the day after. He set his things down, his bag and robes for the summit and some extra clothes in the closet provided, nothing of value, unless you valued the Kazankage's extra shirts. Setting off, he grabbed his ninja pouch and tied it tightly to his leg, and then headed out of the building. The Inn wasn't important and neither was the surrounding area from which he left, he paid nearly no attention to anyone else around him or any of the scenery. His footsteps against the brick pavement, it was cool outside, it seemed the entire island were taken over by a constant ocean breeze. It was enjoyable as he walked, sunny outside but clouds dispersed across the sky, like that of a joyous painting, the scene of nature itself were enough to move him to a good mood. As he left the mainland of the island, he headed towards the docks, intent on training while he had free time, having the source of water around would be great for testing his new water ninjutsu, and for just generally training his own body.

The brick path turned to dirt as he left the gates of town, trees scattered around on both sides of him, he cracked his neck and rolled his head on his shoulders. Then with a flash he jumped up to the tree line and began to run towards the docks from whence he had come with Akira. Of whom, Karumo had not seen much of since they arrived, not that he doubted Akira's inability to stay out of trouble, but his bodyguard disappearing didn't exactly bode well either. Still, Karumo didn't worry about anything like that, instead he focused on jumping from branch to branch, pushing his body to the limit and trying to push his maximum speed. It would be a good lead into his warm-up when he got to his destination, and that would save him some time inherently.

Arriving at the docks he looked around, he saw the boat he had taken and the cracked pier where they clashed with it, then looking around at the other boats and sailors around, he knew he would have to clear out of the way in order to keep them and any passers by away from the techniques he might be creating. Looking to the right, he saw some grass and shrubbery leading down to a cliff-side into the water. He ran down nearly another half of a kilometer, following the top of the cliffside, it led nearly fifty feet downwards to a beach with the tide running across it. The cliff itself was made of a dark black and grey rock face, cracked from top to bottom from water hitting up against is and breaking it.

Once he was at the cliff he sat down and dangled his feet above it, untying his tie he set it down and undid his vest as well, folding it up next to him and the tie on top. He then began to remove his shirt, thinking it not fit to sweat in a nice collared shirt like he had on, he also removed the wristband he had and set them all together in a pile and folded up. Now shirtless Karumo began to stretch and warm himself up, he wasn't sure of what he was going to do but it would most likely end up being physical training if anything. Sitting at the edge of the cliff with his legs crossed, he sat there with his eyes closed stretching his triceps by pulling his arm across his chest one at a time. Not only would he have to train hard, but he would have to focus, just in case anyone would show up, foe or not, unless it was Akira, anyone who showed up and saw his techniques risked the knowledge of his power later down the line.

[672 words]
avatar
Asuna Nora

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-12-10
Location : Kazan

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Asuna Nora on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Asuna had emerged from the wilderness laden path that she had been upon, noticing the form of her Kazankage in the distance as her expression lit up in excitement from having found him, charging forward and doing her best to avoid bumping into him before coming to a stop as she called out: "Karu! - There you are!" She exclaimed, casting the man a bright smile as she threw the hood of her cloak down in order to reveal her face fully, looking to the man who she hopefully did not knock over or otherwise harm before having stopped. Her memories of the man, while somewhat murky from having so recently changed forms were indeed there and her mission remained firmly burned into her mind which reinforced why she was indeed so excited to having found him here, due to the fact that he was for the time being the woman's entire reason for being here on this island and she was devoted even now to protecting him through his tasks here.

However, to Karumo, this woman who now stood before him likely seemed utterly foreign to him in almost all aspects save for the fact that she knew his name - although perhaps many did - and she held the same dark aura around her body that Akira had during their travels here. The most importance piece was likely, however, the Catalyst which could still be visibly worn around the woman's neck and down the front of her shirt for the time being - although she would likely soon tuck this away for safety sake, it was only worn here due to having not bothered with concealing the special item as of yet.

She would then wait for him to speak or act on what had just happened and hoped that he would not try anything crazy like attacking her or anything like that however she was aware of her newly acquired and sealed weapon that lay hidden within the form of a special pen for the time being which she moved along her fingers in a sort of nervous fashion while remaining silent, her excited expression fading to give way to a more anxious one as the Catalyst began to whisper thoughts into her mind, some of which chastising her in her excitement for being so quick to try and meet with the Kage and not to mention how she likely could have hurt him with her charging up to him and such.

"Oh, uh, Sorry for getting so excited - I guess I was just really glad to find you again." She said, rubbing the back of her own head in a nervous fashion as a small, shy smile formed upon her lips and she waited again for the man to speak or act, hoping for a bit of understanding on his end regarding her eagerness.

[474 WC]
avatar
Karumo

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-11-10
Location : Kazangakure

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Karumo on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:03 am

Karumo sat there stretching, his muscles pulled against themselves tightly while he stretched out his muscles. Next to him he had laid out three kunai of his, he was near ready to begin his training, whatever that may have been. When behind him, he heard an unfamiliar and feminine voice call out his name, hearing the sounds of feet heading towards him he had only a moment to act. Grabbing the kunai he threw one behind him, hoping that it would land a few feet behind him and behind the quickly approaching person. Then he would fall forward off the cliff edge, it may have been dramatic but an unfamiliar voice whom knew his name in a place he had never been didn't bode well. And it's always better to be safe than sorry, right? The wind rushed around him, he began to gain speed as he fell, he tried to time his actions quickly, he wanted to get back to the cliff before she could realize that he was doing anything.

As he fell he quickly tightened his grip on the kunai in his right hand, then with his left hand he formed a half tiger seal. His goal was to teleport back up behind the woman before she noticed that he was gone from falling. The coincidence of it all annoyed him, just as he was beginning to begin training, and hopefully this wouldn't turn into a real fight, he wasn't exactly in the best spot strategically to carry out a fight. And he was shirtless, an even weirder situation to have to fight seriously, though it could be worse. If he was successful in teleporting behind the woman he would take stance behind her, his kunai in his right arm extended as far out as his arm could reach and his left hand in a ready position above his right. From there he would call out,

"Don't move!" he would say commandingly to the girl. His immediate inspection didn't show her to be anyone that he knew, but a strangely familiar dark aura surrounded her when he focused in. "You know me, I don't know you, but I do know someone with that same aura. I think you should start talking and explain yourself, or this is most likely not going to end well for either of us." He thought about the possibility that Akira had placed him under another genjutsu without his knowing or perhaps that a form of the Catalyst had manifested in front of him, but supposedly with the seal on his chest the catalyst couldn't affect him beyond just speaking to him. Well, he was in a decent position for now, hopefully she was her on good terms and not to attack him, otherwise his afternoon would have gotten very painful.

[468 words, 1140 words total]
avatar
Asuna Nora

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-12-10
Location : Kazan

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Asuna Nora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:59 am

Asuna froze in place at the command, not because she was scared of Karumo - although perhaps being threatened with a kunai helped - but because she above-all sought to do as he had instructed her to due to her loyalty stemming from both her personally given mission and the orders of the Catalyst itself which reminded her, internally, that he was to be obeyed for the duration of this mission so long as it did not conflict with the whims of Obsidian, the spirit within the Catalyst whom made up it's physical form.

She could not help however but be impressed by the technique, muttering out a soft: "That was so wizard.." to herself before she responded to his demand for her to explain by raising her hands slowly in a sort of surrendering motion before speaking up in return. "Asuna, Asuna Nora? I was your bodyguard, from the village-" She paused, momentarily, as the Catalyst pulsed with energy and she seemed to correct herself. "Sorry, I used to be Akira Tomoko - But well, you see, I changed forms and this is the one I took so.. I guess this is who I am now." She explained, somewhat confusingly, before hopefully being allowed to turn around and give the Kazankage a warm smile.

"If there's any way I can prove it to you for sure, I will - Obsidian will, too." She said, reaching down slowly - as to not cause the man to think she was reaching for a weapon - to the Catalyst and withdrawing it from it's previous position tucked within her clothing so that it could be seen in the sunlight as proof for the man as to who she was or at least hopefully proof that she wielded the same strange artifact as Akira had before. She was however, prepared for the equally likely event that he did not believe her and was preparing to use her paper techniques in order to escape his attacks if need be - Although she would not harm him, not here and not while she remained loyal to her home village. It was, after-all, her home and a place she had no intention of betraying anytime soon, Catalyst or not.

While waiting for the man to respond, Asuna would raise a free hand to her mouth and give a soft little yawn due to still being a bit tired from the exertion that came with such a drastic change as she had made not to mention the fact that she had not slept for what felt like quite some time due to their traveling to Heiwa Island and the bodyguard of the kazankage not getting much sleep herself due to being almost constantly on alert for something happening that could harm her kage. Although, she would of course remain awake for now and as long as was required until she could get herself a proper rest somewhere away from all of this vigilance and danger - Hopefully back at the village in her own bed, having Obsidian maybe give her something to sleep to or sing a song. Her mind wandered momentarily on how much she did enjoy Obsidian's singing and how it was the basis for one of her most powerful techniques when it came to manipulating the mind. She wondered, briefly, if she ever properly thanked the Catalyst's Spirit and reminded herself to do just that later after all of this mess was dealt with.

Her gaze went back to Karumo then, waiting for him to speak or act on her words and hoping that he did believe her - after-all it would be quite the hassle to have to evade her kage until he did so and with the summit so closely approaching she did not want to expend too much unnecessary energy. But she supposed that what would happen, would happen regardless and she merely had to wait and see just what it would be - Trust, or distrust?

[1,131 total WC]
avatar
Karumo

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-11-10
Location : Kazangakure

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Karumo on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:38 am

The girl stood in front of him, mumbling what he could only assume to be an obscenity of some kind at his movements, raising her hands as to surrender at the same time. At first she spoke, the name Asuna Nora came about, but a moment after she corrected herself claiming to be Akira, the one he brought to guard himself. But this definitely didn't look like Akira, or sound like him, he felt he might be losing his mind for a second. Despite claiming to have 'changed' he sure knew a lot about Akira himself, and the Catalyst that he had, as well as having the jewel on his person. But how hard would it be for a transformation technique to cover it up, and even if it weren't the basic, there were few ways he could be absolutely sure that it was. This, Asuna, claimed that she would prove it in any way she could, but Karumo had already made up his mind, he spoke out, "Well, I have a few ideas for you to prove it." he said snidly. As Asuna turned around he brought the hilt of his kunai directly down over her head, using the small metal circle at the end he would apply just enough force to potentially break an ordinary transformation technique. But not enough force to do any lasting damage should it turn out to truly be Akira...

Should Asuna survive through his first test, he could rest a little bit more at ease about the situation, but he wasn't prepared to lower his guard completely. "Sorry about that..." he would say as he brought the kunai down and holstered it in his belt. At the same time he began to walk towards his shirt and pick it up, "I figured that would be an easy way to see if you were merely a transformation or perhaps a clone or something of the sort but you proved you're not as far as that goes, however I'm still not fully convinced." he would say as he would begin to button his shirt up, leaving only the top one undone. After that was done he would take his second kunai of the three that he had and would hold it in his hand and rub some dirt from the blade. Afterwards, if Asuna had nothing to say about him hitting her, or had wanted to him back, he would look back and crack his shoulders.

"But, if you really want me to trust you, and want a chance to prove yourself, then fight me." he would say bluntly. He quickly corrected himself, "I mean, not necessarily fight but spar me and help me train." Karumo would let out. He knew some of Akira's powers along with the illusions of the Catalyst, and that special paper ninjutsu. Perhaps a spar would be a good way f seeing how far this really went, and then if Asuna passed this test, then he would have to find out more about this transformation, and maybe punish Asuna/Akira for not telling him in advance.

Anyways, should Asuna accept his challenge, Karumoo would ready the kunai in his hand and slide his legs apart to shoulder width. From there he would wait for Asuna to make the first move and begin their match, Karumo had quite a few tricks he wanted to try out and some new moves he needed to test.

[572 words, 1712 words total]
avatar
Asuna Nora

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-12-10
Location : Kazan

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Asuna Nora on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:32 am

Asuna gave her head a soft rub from being hit on the head in such a manner by Karumo, although she would listen to his words and give a soft frown as she heard that he wanted to fight - or rather spar - her, it was not something she ideally wanted to do so quickly after having changed forms but she figured that once the Kazankage had his mind set on something that it was unlikely she would change his mind and so she would simply give a small nod before withdrawing the small pen which she had previously attached to her belt via a small loop and begin to twirl the item between her fingers momentarily as she spoke up with a stern look towards her Kage: "If it will help me prove myself to you, Karumo, I will - But I will try my best to make sure you are unharmed." She would say, before quickly pressing her finger against the seal on the pen twice in succession as she twirled it one last time between her fingers as it burst into orange flames before revealing a rather large scythe underneath which she then wielded in both hands for the time being, shaking the ashes from the former pen away and to scatter easily with the wind as she took a deep breath in order to steel herself.

She was none too fond of sparring with the one she was tasked with protecting, but she figured if they were to continue on with their mission that this was what had to be done, and so she would grip the newly unsealed scythe in her hands tightly before nodding to herself: "Get ready - Karumo!" She would exclaim as she performed her Body Flicker technique in order to quickly arrive behind and above the Kazankage and within that moment would then attempt to strike down towards him and promptly land, moving away, however if she were unsuccessful in having appeared him in time to strike she would leap backwards in order to keep her distance while awaiting the other man to make attacks himself, cautious and ready, although she would do her best to keep her more lethal techniques unused for this fight as she had no medicial abilities to restore the Kazankage if he happened to be injured gravely during this spar - She just hoped that the Catalyst felt the same way.

[1,537 Total WC]

Jutsu Used:

Unsealed Apostle's Scythe from Prophet's Pen
Body Flicker Technique
avatar
Karumo

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-11-10
Location : Kazangakure

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Karumo on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:45 am

Asuna accepted his challenge, both of them prepared themselves for combat, the level of skill between the two Kage level ninja would be incredible. What would surely be a sight to hold for most people, the two of them would have to try to make the most of. Karumo knew that Akira was skilled, and if this did turn out to be Akira he knew that Genjutsu would, or could, be a huge factor in the fight. And that paper ninjutsu, of which he had only seen a glimpse of, but assuming it could form any shape or become sharp and as well be used to prevent injuries perhaps? It would certainly be enough that he could push himself to an extent, not enough to hurt his opponent but enough that he could test some of his new techniques. Asuna spun a small pen in her hands, and before he knew a scythe burst forth into life, it was huge and was taller than Asuna. The black blade was new to Karumo, and menacing in itself, never mind the method of which it was summoned.

Karumo declined to move, instead offering the chance to Asuna, whom despite not seeming excited about being in the spar decided to make the first move. In an instant, Asuna went from a few meters ahead of him to totally disappearing, the movement caused Karumo's eyes to widen as he began wondering what was happening. He had to think quickly, at that speed, when Asuna reappeared it might be too late for him, his immediate thought was to squat down and prepare himself to move, shifting his weight slightly to his right leg so that he could move quickly. Asuna appeared behind him quicker than he could set himself, without looking Karumo jumped to his right as far as he could. As he jumped he would switch the kunai from his right hand into his left hand, holding it at chest height in case he needed to block, or giving him a chance to act if need be.

Assuming he cleared his jump and was able to create some distance, he would tighten the kunai in his hand and throw it towards Asuna, aiming for where she had been in the air. With his right hand he would hold onto and pull the other kunai from his belt immediately after he threw the other kunai, soon he would be showing his own burst of speed to combat against Asuna's.

[414 words, 2126 words total]

avatar
Asuna Nora

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-12-10
Location : Kazan

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Asuna Nora on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Asuna was amazed by just how fast Karumo seemed to be as well due to how he had managed to clear himself some distance even at her speed, along with throwing a kunai in her direction which she decided to let fly by herself after performing a slight movement to where it would graze her cheek but instead of blood, in that moment her body began to turn into paper as the sheets would begin to come from her clothing and her body alike, forming a single angelic wing upon her back and a second somewhat bat-shaped one on her other side as if to give her the appearance of an angel and a demon respectively.

She would then take a deep breath, readying her scythe once more before then moving forward in her new form quickly in order to get in-front of Karumo however instead of using the blade end of her scythe she would elect to attack with the blunt end on the opposite side of the blade in order to attempt and strike him across the head to knock him unconscious, although whether this would be successful as dubious at best due to the fact she had no idea what tricks Karumo might have had under his sleeve or if he could react even to her increased speed in this new form, though one thing was for certain - She would keep herself from harming him too much, even if she had to hurt him just a little in order to do so. To protect her kage, her village, and her mission that she felt was more important than anything else.

Even if she had to fight her kage, she just hoped that through this battle he would see the truth in her words and who she had been before - He would see that she was there to protect him, at any cost, even if that cost were to stop him in order to save his life although, it was a bit of an exaggeration to think that he would die here but Asuna felt that one could never be sure of where danger would strike especially in a place such as this. They belonged back home, in the volcano, where threats did not lurk behind every tree and bush and instead within the crowds of citizens who made up their population - Although at least there, they could be dealt with.

Jutsu Used:

Dance Of The Shikigami
[1,943 total WC]

avatar
Karumo

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-11-10
Location : Kazangakure

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Karumo on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:11 pm

The kunai that Karumo threw towards Asuna missed, shaving by her face, paper quickly formed in its wake. He knew that to land a hit with the simple toss of a kunai would be a feat beyond luck, but instead of blood leaking out, the sheets of paper covered it up or prevented the kunai from landing. The knife stuck into a tree behind her a couple of meters, and Karumo watched as paper began to fly about and form wings on her back. One very eloquent wing like that of a bird or angel and another very broken one like that of a bat. The paper wings were a sight to behold, Karumo gripped onto his kunai for a second as he watched and waited, sinking back onto his heels and waiting to see what happened next.

It seemed in an instant that both of them were ready to resume, Asuna took a deep breath, Karumo exhaled deeply at the same time, giving way before their battle resumed. Karumo's immediate thoughts were to perhaps try and impede the wings, testing both their strength and value during her technique. But he didn't have an effective way of testing that, instead wanting to test the paper as a whole. His grip on the kunai shifted, moving it to point the blade downward while he held it, he tossed it off to the side a few meters and into the grass. Asuna had readied her scythe again and was headed to Karumo again and gaining speed quickly, he had two points that he could now teleport to and her speed was blinding to say the least.

Asuna moved with a speed that blinded even his own, maybe a power of using these wings of hers, he teleported to the kunai now stuck in the high point of the tree. The same kunai that had barely missed Asuna, with his left hand he grabbed the kunai and pulled it out, but with his right he quickly weaved together a few hand signs to prepare a simple technique. He only needed a single hand for hand signs now, and his speed at preparing them could even fool things like the Sharingan and movement prediction techniques. He wasn't high on his own grandeur, but he was proud of his skill with fuinjutsu and his intimacy and knowledge of seals and signs. He hoped to used his sudden disappearance to throw off Asuna and then make his move and put her on edge.

A few quick signs, he held the half tiger symbol now, and bringing it to his mouth he inhaled deeply, his chest expanded to twice it's normal size for an instant. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" he would exclaim and push out the chakra built into his chest. He would aim it directly for Asuna, if her back was still turned before, it most certainly wouldn't be while he cast his jutsu. The large fireball of orange and red flames would spit forth to life and begin to roar forth towards her. It wouldn't be a difficult to evade or stop, the very nature of his technique was obvious but her response to the attack would tell him a lot. Of both her style of battle and maybe insight into her jutsu, perhaps it would be an obvious thing to deduce but he had to test all of the alley's of his ninja. And he wanted to really see what she could do beyond that scythe, her speed alone showed that maybe she is even more powerful than Karumo.

[595 words, 2721 words total]

Jutsu Used:

Fireball Jutsu
avatar
Asuna Nora

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-12-10
Location : Kazan

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Asuna Nora on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Asuna would hear the man shout out the name of the technique which he was using, a fireball technique to be precise, and she would quickly turn to face the direction in which the sound had come from before she saw indeed a fireball headed in her direction.

Due to her speed and training with her own endurance, she was not all too afraid of the jutsu causing her much harm but she assumed that it was better to be safe than sorry and instead of moving directly towards Karumo while performing a quick leap upwards in order to dodge the fireball in and of itself and with her incredible speed, this was likely no contest.

Her paper wings would flutter, allowing her to return to the ground with ease rather than force before she would then perform five quick handseals which would be in the order of Ram, Boar, Dog, Bird and finally Hare, which would have the effect of creating four pillars of earth from the area around the kazankage in the hopes of trapping him within them and upon doing so, if successful, creating a paralyzing lightning strike that would be meant to bring this duel to an end.

She was reserving her more dangerous techniques, however, for if this would be unsuccessful as she wanted to exhaust all possible techniques that were least harmful before performing anything that could wound the kage severely due to the fact, as she noted to herself before, she was not trained in any medical arts and on this island they were likely quite a distance away from any sort of doctors or medical ninja of any type - Or at least, that was how it seemed, thus far.

Regardless, she would not let herself be seen as weak or unworthy in the kage's eyes to protect him and that was why she continued this fight even with the threat of possibly harming him - She had to prove herself, both to him and to her own mind.

[2,278 total WC]

Jutsu Used:

Four Pillar Bind
Dance Of The Shikigami (Still Active)
avatar
Karumo

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-11-10
Location : Kazangakure

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Karumo on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Karumo sent his fireball forth, raging flames scorched the earth as it traveled, black marks and small flames and sparks would be left in the wake of its path. Karumo slowly descent to the ground after casting it, watching ahead to see what Asuna would do, holding onto one of his kunai still he watched as Asuna lept over the fireball. A dodgy show of her skill, but as he imagined that being stuck in the air, her paper wings flapped and began to slow her fall to the ground. It seemed that those wings had more use than just fashion, and if they are usable to the lengths Karumo imagined, then it most definitely gave her an extreme of versatility on a battlefield and especially in a one on one scenario. Just from the added mobility the wings provide alone, not to mention her speed along with it.

As she hit the ground, Karumo dashed forward to her, she quickly weaved together some hand signs in anticipation of her next attack. As he ran forward, he quickly slid to a stop, four earthen pillars arose from the ground around him. Small sparks began to rise from the pillars and around the ground, Karumo hadn't much time to react to his surroundings, he reached into his pouch again and grabbed a smoke bomb and threw it to the ground. One of them was plenty enough as the electricity began to fly forwards, using his other hand he formed a half tiger seal, and under the cover of his smoke would teleport to his second kunai. He was slightly staggered from the lightning attack of Asuna's there would be no way for him to move at full speed or with his full power for a moment. But still, he grabbed the kunai from the ground and ran towards Asuna, he moved one kunai to his pouch while doing so. His goal was to move as quietly as possible when approaching her, once the kunai as put away, he would keep the other kunai out in front of him just in case he needed to defend.

Once within range, he would grab hold of Asuna's arm, grabbing tightly to her bicep and then without warning, he would begin to teleport them both. Once he was for sure that he had made contact he would channel a large amount of chakra, much larger than he would normally need to in order to teleport. In one instance they would be looking on the island of Heiwa and then after a short distortion, they would drop down onto the roof of the Kazankage building in Kazan. Afterwards, Karumo would let go of Asuna and drop to one knee for a second, he used a great deal of chakra to push the two of them as far as they had traveled. He wouldn't say anything, but would instead catch his breathe for a second and wait to see what Asuna would say/do after discovering here they were. Or if she ignored it, potentially keep fighting if he absolutely had to.

[514 words, 3235 words total]

Sponsored content

Re: What is more highly valued? [Private/No-kill]

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:52 am