Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

The Initiates of the Sky (Social/Private/Hisae)

Noriko Hana

The Initiates of the Sky (Social/Private/Hisae)

Post by Noriko Hana on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:31 pm

A soft breeze spread through the air, the sky was so vast and surrounded the floating island that Noriko was presently upon. She had chosen this particular island to be the meeting place set with Hisae, another Anbu of Sukaigakure. She wasn't too sure what to quite expect of this new person but she also didn't seem to worry too much about it. Her relaxed attitude was beginning to show by how the woman was just laying in the middle of a grassy plain at the island's center, watching the clouds float above her.

Peaceful moments like these felt nice but much too rare, after-all with her job as a protector of the village and more importantly a member of the task force directly controlled by the Kage himself, she never knew when her peace would be ripped away from her with some mission.

Noriko didn't like to focus on that though, even now as her eyes closed she had begun to push those stressful thoughts from her mind and almost began to drift into a soft slumber. She did not receive much sleep the night before so a nap wasn't unreasonable, plus she was a light sleeper if that counted for anything.

She made sure to arrive an hour early anyway so unless Hisae was a woman who liked to be cordial in her attendance at personal meetings like this, Noriko figured that she'd be fine resting like she was now. Her lips curled into a soft smile while her mind went blank and she began to drift into dreams of her father and the good years she had with him as a child.
Hisae Shibukji

Re: The Initiates of the Sky (Social/Private/Hisae)

Post by Hisae Shibukji on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Hisae received notice of Noriko's intent to meet with her not too long after the other woman would have arrived at the floating island. She was a bit surprised of course, a meeting being requested of her so suddenly and at such a time of day was rather rare for her as she was often kept out of many such dealings due to several factors, some of which being her medical inclined specialties and her bloodline which she noted seemed to be a bit distrusted among some of the villages, although for what reason she was not sure.

She would don her usual attire, although she wore the mask over her face as a means of not so much hiding her identity as a whole but to show her ranking as well as to prevent her emotions from showing through to the other who had requested to speak with her in the event that this would require her utmost serious demeanor. She would then attach to herself a small pouch which contained a few Kunai and other small items that were meant as more of a backup than anything. She would then embark to the island, arriving there precisely at the time she was scheduled to be while adjusting her attire and equipment as necessary in order to portray that she was attentive to such things.

She would notice the woman presumably still resting upon the grass and seeming to be enjoying a rather good daydream: Hisae would decide, then, to call out to her through her mask: "Noriko?" She asked, the name sounding a bit foreign on her tongue although it would ring out with a hint of enjoyment to having been able to recall and speak it also.

Hisae would approach after speaking the woman's name, kneeling down beside the woman who she presumed would remain in the grass for now as she tilted her masked head to the side a bit: "I imagined you would be much different than the person before my eyes now.." She said, although she did not seem disappointed in the slightest and in-fact rather relieved by the sound of it. She would reach out with a gloved hand, if she were allowed, and offer it to the other woman if she wished to stand.

"Hisae, Hisae U--" She interrupted herself, cutting off at the near mention of her true name. "Hisae Shibukji." She corrected, smiling beneath her mask as her eyes look to the woman's own beneath the fox-styled porcelain that covered her face as she awaited a response politely before going any further with introductions.

As she would wait, Hisae would rest her hands in-front of herself in a laced-together fashion that unless the other woman would object, remain in such a way as the rest of her posture seemed to be casual as well, at least for the time being.

[480 Word Count]
Noriko Hana

Post by Noriko Hana on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Her body felt weightless, drifting upon a never-ending stream of darkness within her mind that held her with a gentle embrace. Noriko hadn't yet stopped dreaming when the other woman had arrived but when Noriko's name was called out, it echoed through the space of her subconscious. Her mind began to awaken and her eyes soon opened, removing the darkness and replacing it with the cloudy skies overhead. How long had she been out for? Her sense of time was lost, she could have been asleep for only a few seconds to a few hours even. One thing was for sure however, Noriko was no longer alone and this was only further proven by the arrival of the very woman the Anbu had called to meet with. Not wanting to seem too relaxed, Noriko rose to at least sit up and her sharp eyes turned onto the other female. Hisae's mask was of a beautifully elegant design, the style of which it's animal was unknown to her at present but Noriko had grabbed her own which was styled as a dog in black and blue ink instead of black and red.

She did not raise her voice just yet however, the other seemed to be wanting to initiate the conversation and Noriko was patient enough to let this happen. She was expecting something different than what Noriko was now? She herself wasn't sure whether to be put off by that or to be flattered but her mind was drawn away from that point when a hand was extended out towards her. She had a strong trust in her comrades within the Anbu Corps and took Hisae's palm with her own, locking them together for a moment to provide enough leverage required for her lithe frame to stand upright. The name was given from Hisae's lips, an introduction but there seemed to be more underlining that last name -- she would not press on it right now. That was a topic that could be broached later and as such, she waited to make sure the other did not have anything further to say.

When it appeared that Hisae was indeed finished speaking, Noriko kept her hand locked with Hisae's, giving it a few shakes in acknowledgement of their meeting as equals. "Noriko Hana." She could not allow her true last name to surface and seeing as Hisae might be hiding her own, Noriko figured she'd do the same. "I brought you out here because we will be working together from now on as comrades within a small unit comprised of just us two. We'll be working for the Kage and while we're on that topic, I believe the name of our tag-team has been left up to the both of us to decide. I've got a few ideas currently but I'd rather hear you out on your choices first as well as hear about what you're trained in." Not wanting to overwhelm the woman she stopped herself and nibbled at her bottom lip in frustration of having moved too fast.

"We'll start off slow, how about you just tell me one of the main things you're good at. We can come up with sharing name ideas after we learn more about each other. I specialize in Taijutsu, what about yourself?" Her head tilted and she seemed genuinely intrigued, stopping her hold of the other girl's hand when she realized she might have been holding it for bit too long than what would be deemed normal or non-intimate.
Hisae Shibukji

Post by Hisae Shibukji on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Hisae held the other's hand as long as she had allowed it and gave a small look of disappointment when their grip was released before replying to the woman's inquiry as to her specialties when it came to what field she was best suited in. She would give a soft smile, performing a curtsy before she spoke up in return to the question:

"I am first and most definitely foremost a user of medicine and it's other applications, So you could say Medical Ninjutsu, quite so." She would briefly explain, before deciding to tease the other woman a bit in order to give her a test of sorts. She would do this by moving closer than she had been previously to Noriko and making it to where she was nearly pressed up against her before leaning in and whispering with those devious purple hues of hers looking to those of the other woman with a sly grin upon her lips.

"Taijutsu, you do say?" She asked, although her question was rhetorical as she reached out and gripped the other's hands in her own before her lips moved to the other's ear regardless of whether or not the taking of her hands was allowed. "That must mean you are exceptionally skilled with your body, Dear Noriko~" She said, cooing the words in a soft sultry whisper before that grin spread even more upon her lips and she moved back as if nothing had happened, placing a finger to her chin in a thoughtful manner.

"I would also like to say that, powerful shinobi or not - You have beautiful eyes~" She would add further to her previous little teasing, seeming to be dead-set on assaulting the ANBU woman with psychological warfare, although not the kind one may typically think. Although, if she was just trying to fluster the other woman or genuinely trying to hit on her has yet to be seen - Though it was certain that this revealed that the purple-eyed woman appeared to be rather playful in a casual setting, mischievous one may even say. Although whether or not these words affected Noriko would be up to her heart and mind, of course, as Hisae waited patiently with a soft smile now upon her lips and her deep eyes gazing towards the woman while awaiting her next action, curious as to what she may do.

[875 Total WC]
Noriko Hana

Post by Noriko Hana on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:58 pm

A medic? Well she certainly didn't expect that of all things to be a part of the Anbu but she didn't seem bothered by it, rather intrigued actually. She lingered on the possibilities of the usage on and off the field while her eyes were sizing up Hisae's body. She was a splendid woman in appearance and had a fair form that befit a person of the Anbu, there was some tone in her body structure that showed she had the physical capacity to hold herself just fine and wield whatever weapon she might carry, only having noticed this through the slight rough patches on Hisae's hand when they had shook their palms together. It was a proud sign that there were months if not years of underlining practice in the other woman's experience and it made it hard for Noriko not to smile in respect.

She was caught off guard completely though by the leaning in done by the other woman and the words that slipped from her lips with a sultry voice. She shuddered at this contact and was about to move back from it when the other's words rung up clearly. "Taijutsu, you do say?" She started off,  Noriko watched as the other reached out and gripped the her hands in a coupled pair inside of Hisae's own. Those lips of the other woman's had snaked their way over to Noriko's ear where her words had continued to slip freely with little abandon for how someone else could take them; "That must mean you are exceptionally skilled with your body, Dear Noriko~" Those words cooing from the woman in such soft seductive whisper made Noriko turn her head to the side, cheeks a soft red right before Hisae seemed to pull back.

"Well yes, I'm talented with my body and it's strength is my specialty, I aim to take out our foes with as quickly and as powerfully as I can, that way those like you and our comrades will not come to be harmed." When turning her head back to face the other woman and after she had spoken, the other seemed to give a compliment towards the beauty of Noriko's eyes. This was something she didn't focus on too much so that coming out from left field caused a redness to flood her cheeks. "I-I well, um, yes.. thank you. Yours are just as pretty. Did you.. erm.. have any questions for me? As partners I'll answer whatever you want to know if I can."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:27 am