Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Can Crystal contain rage?(P/Nk)

Kay

Can Crystal contain rage?(P/Nk)

Post by Kay on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Kashen tired of the ever so long days he had been through, a fight against his kage was one thing he never expected he'd have to face this soon. He starred blankly as he walked, a familiar voice began to speak inside of his head, the bijuu inside of him wished to speak to him about something hopefully relevant if not then the Bijuu was just gonna waste more energy.

"So, how about we go to the root of your problems, where Shinichi and you first met, you know the place, the hot springs." Ryxon said coldly to Kashen, news around the village had spread that the Sannin wasn't around, Kashen no longer saw the boy, he ever so wondered what happened to that nice Sannin who almost got him killed, it was insane the kage went that hard on them however Kashen understood punishment, he was filled with more rage than anything.

Kashen walked his soles of his shoes met the dirt as he finally arrived at the local Hot springs, the last place he had been that wasn't a death trap.He went to the male changing room, peeling off his cloths and putting on his swim trunks he left the safety of the changing room and went onto warm rocks, his feet felt warm as he paced to the hot springs, and walked in, at the middle edge Kashen stopped just relaxing and holding onto the side watching the entrence to see if Shinichi would come.
Maxgetsu Hozuki

Re: Can Crystal contain rage?(P/Nk)

Post by Maxgetsu Hozuki on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:06 pm

"Look here you bastard!!!!" a voice would be heard from the front desk area as a young pink haired boy stormed into the hot springs. He seemed angry as he glared at the man and pointed in his direction. "You're a Pervert!! Stealing my trunks before i left.. you probably smelt them all night while you slept!!" The boy would yell as the clerk would begin to shake his head. The clerk would reach under the front counter and hand the young boy his swim trunks and utter. "Max... you left them here the other day, so shut up." Maxxie would look at the shorts and then back at the man quickly grabbing his brown trunks and running into the changing room.

Maxxie would slip on his trunks and put away his normal clothes as he entered the hot springs, the springs that had been famous for healing most wounds, even the mental ones. Maxxie would enter into the Hot springs and in the steam would notice a boy. His eyes would glare at him as he began to step into the water. "Sure is full in here." He would say as he glared over at the other boy. He would not speak as he felt something from this boy, something he did not like about him.
Kay

Post by Kay on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Kashen noticed the pink haired boy with brown swimming trunks.Kashen could feel his bijuu stirring inside of him. Kashen obviously knowing the bijuu didn't like the boy Kashen piggy backed on the idea, it was smart, the bijuu didn't normally turn in their state like he did as his bijuu spoke "I don't like this guy...He's trouble..." The bijuu said in a way only Kashen could hear it, it was odd Kashen had bonded with his bijuu after the recent fights, Kashen saw the boy step into the water saying something along the lines of "sure is full in here".

With that Kashen smirked "Yeah because two people fill up a hotspring" kashen muttered so only the pink haired boy could hear. Kashen didn't want to upset the cashier here, it wasn't the best idea, it frankly pissed Kashen off as he glared back at the boy his Bijuu seemed to stop turning, it must have approved of the action Kashen had chosen, normally it was against village rules to fight however Kashen wasn't going to fight the boy, no that would be crazy, even though Kashen had just met him he kind of wanted to see pinky get his ass handed to him.

"If it's crowded from two people, maybe the newcomer should leave" Kashen followed back still gripping the sides of the pool with all his strength now waiting for a reply.
Maxgetsu Hozuki

Post by Maxgetsu Hozuki on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Maxxie would sink into the hot springs as only his nose to the top of his head could be seen. Bubbles would pop under his nose as he listened to the man's comment. Sure it had only been two people in the Hot springs but to Maxxie it felt like a larger being was in the springs with the two of them. "Three...." Maxxie would slightly raise up to utter this number and then sink back down. He would not specify what he was talking about, it had either been the Clerk that watched from afar as the two meet with each other, or he could have been talking about the large beast that had been sealed in Kashen, but Maxxie had no knowledge of that, and Kashen had no knowledge that he did not know. As he would sink deep into the hot water and dampen his hair he would swim closer to the boy. Now only three feet away from him and returning to the surface. "Maybe the bigger guy should leave... I mean... You've probably been in here longer than me.. After all your skin looks so.. disgusting... i mean Pruny." Maxxie would say with a chuckle. Looking the boy dead in his eyes. "The Newcomer has a name.... Its Maxxie."
Kay

Post by Kay on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Kashen almost winced as he said three, Bijuu in themselves were people and Kashen hadn't thought of it like that however when the boy corrected him it made Kashen's blood boil, he did not like this boy in the least bit as the air around them would change to a hostile wind Kashen controlling the wind was able to change it with simple emotions up to a point he wouldn't be able to make a world rain but a good portion of a town was under his ability.

Kashen let the first correction slide, Kashen didn't know a reason for this boy pissing him off however the boy managed to his pink hair looked as feminine as any girl Kashen had seen, he just pissed Kashen off as he spoke again claiming "The bigger guy should leave" and that " Kashen was disgusting" this pissed Kashen right off his anger showed the same composure as his bijuu inside of him, neither Kashen nor his bijuu would let this boy slide as he got into Kashen's face and problaimed his name.

"Maxxie"

Kashen chuckled "So what, like Maxxie pad, I mean I noticed your pink hair, it's very unbecoming of a lady to step out of line like this" Kashen would say a grin depicted on his face as his cloak began to cover his body, two tail swung slowly as Kashen revealed himself as the Joki Ga Kure Jinchuuriki, Kashen quickly closed it going back to his normal form "I'd fight you right here, however the Jokikage has already warned me about letting loose my abilities in this village." Kashen said not losing eye contact with Maxxie.
Maxgetsu Hozuki

Post by Maxgetsu Hozuki on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Maxxie's eye would twitch as he heard the rude remarks from this man. What type of person would sit there and talk about a maxxie pad, Disgusting people. "I knew you were a disgusting person." Maxxie would say as he watched the other boy closely, the chakra of the bijuu sealed inside would pour out for only a moment. As Max's face would give a look of disgust as he despised the sight of bijuu and their jinchuriki who had been unlucky enough to be chosen as that test subject. "Fighting is for Barbarians! I am an elegant person who can take care of Barbarians with my brain. My mother always told me i was smarter than the other boys and girls. She wasn't wrong you know." He would say as he moved away from the boy and closer to the side of the Hot springs, his face would go from laughing to one of complete and utter disappointment. His vibe would change and give off one which suited a person grieving at a funeral.
Kay

Post by Kay on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:21 am

Kashen would sit stone face as Maxxie would rebuttal with his statement."You were a disgusting person" Kashen knew his type all too well the 'better' civilian, the type to claim they will always be better than everyone else, the type Kashen didn't much care for, they were always so boring in everything they did it was morally destroying to have one on a team and even more so it was absolutely horrible being around someone like that, in fact the fact Maxxie made his appearance upset Kashen wasn't it enough that he be in the same cleansing water but speaking to Kashen was a whole different story Kashen didn't enjoy the talk one single bit.

It was at the last sentence that Kashen was lost with the pink haired gay looking boy, it was when he said "Fighting is for Barbarians! I am an elegant person who can take care of Barbarians with my brain. My mother always told me i was smarter than the other boys and girls. She wasn't wrong you know." Kashen's eye would twitch violently as the boy spoke Kashen's lips curled ins disgust, this ninja knew nothing of what being a true ninja mean apparently, not wanting to fight was a good trait however insulting someone would normally be the polar opposite to making peace as the boy's face would go from a laugh to a disappointed face, this left a scowl on Kashen's face.

"Hey kid if you're gonna make a peace statement and insult the person you got a fight, stop being a emo lil brat and lighten up, I'm sure us THREE can stay in this hotsprings without killing each other." Kashen would say with a sigh, this was his favorite hotspring, and he loved his village too much to make rivals at the moment, Kashen wasn't sure what Maxxie was up to but Kashen would sigh and say "My name is Kashen Heart, nice to meet you" Kashen would say in the most tongue biting polite way possible.
Maxgetsu Hozuki

Post by Maxgetsu Hozuki on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Maxxie would sink back into the water as his ears stayed up to listen to Kashen as he spoke. Maxxie was beginning to calm down as he heard the words from Kashen. "Kashen.." he would utter from his mouth only causing bubbles to pop up from the water. His disappointed look would seem to dissolve as he arose from the water and looked at Kashen for a good minute before talking. "I.. I'm sorry...My Name is Maxwell Kurisutaru.... Son of the Second Jokikage. Do forgive my unneeded words it has been a long day. Ill be leaving ive caused enough trouble." Maxxie would say as he would head for the edge of the Hot springs.
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Kashen watched as the boy bubbled down in rage, Kashen was sure it was just a bad vibe from the first meeting and was pretty sure Maxxie wasn't as bad as he let on possibly mis guided by his actions but not entirely a horrible person Kyrax had calmed down. truth be told Kashen understood how he could be hated or his bijuu could be hated for what it was, and whatever it became would be caused by that hate, whether the bijuu fogave itself and lived with the hate in peace, or a bijuu who lashes out due to the lack of love.Kashen keard his name and he let a grin slip from his lips.

Kashen heard him speak again apologizing, Maxwell Kurisutaru was his name, a tongue biter to be honest however he didn't feel the negativity he had felt earlier as he asked for forgiveness Kashen held no anger towards the boy as he began to leave.

"Hey Maxxie, May I ask why you hate Bijuu, or is it simply that you hate Jinchuuriki, all I can say is I'm sorry for being the thing you hate, but I'm also sorry because I'm never going to change the way I am, and the bijuu inside me, trust me will never harm another human on this earth whilst I live, you have my promise" Kashen would say now standing his chest and a quarter of his stomach popped out of the water with a grin planted on his face, he liked Maxxie when he wasn't a punk and wanted to put his mind at ease that the bijuu was safe and sound inside of the seal, Kashen also analyzed that Maxxie was also the second Jokikage's son and knew to keep that info close to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:24 am