Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Leaving Jokigakure [Travel, P, NK]

Yutaka

Leaving Jokigakure [Travel, P, NK]

Post by Yutaka on Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Shinichi would leave his house in this midst of the night, to make sure that he wasn't followed on his trip as a mere wanderer around the shinobi world. Once he reached the gates of the village he would remove of his headband and would use his katana to put a strike through the symbol of Jokigakure. He’d then put a note inside of the headband inscribed with, “I have decided to leave the village to wander the Shinobi world. Although, there are various other reasons I have decided to leave the village of Jokigakure. One of the reasons being how the Kage had decided to treat one of his Sannin, to doubt and to use pain as a form of punishment. If any of you wish to follow, please feel free. I shall be travelling to Kazangakure, if you wish to stop me it will not happen and expect for force to be used if you continue to block my path. - Shinichi Yuka”

He’d then leave his headband on the ground for someone to find and would begin to walk through the large steamy field of geysers, making sure that he did not fall into one of them. He’d continue down the long stretch, until finally he would come to a large body of water and docks where he’d soon begin his journey upon a boat. There was indeed an issue though, he needed a boat to travel on and needed to make sure he wasn’t caught stealing one of them. He’d stealthily walk around the docks looking for the smallest boat possible and would end up finding a small row boat filled with supplies and would untether it from the docks. He’d then get in and begin rowing towards the small channel that connects this body of water to the ocean.

Once he had reached the small channel he would stop rowing and would begin to take a break for breakfast as the orange sun began to rise above the horizon. Something that he’d only witnessed once before when he had travelled to Kazangakure with his Sensei for a mission. He was happy to see it once again, it was an amazing sight you’d never get from the steamy village of Jokigakure. Once Shinichi had finished eating he’d then continue to row across through the channel and would enter the ocean, where he’d look out in fear to discover there was wasn’t any piece of land for miles and miles. He’d then begin to keep rowing due East where the island of Kazangakure was thought to be.

Shinichi would keep rowing and rowing until the moon would finally rise into the sky signalling that it was finally time for him to take a nap, in hopes that the current would bring him closer to Kazangakure instead of further from Kazangakure. Once he had woken up, he’d then begin to eat breakfast and would continue rowing after he had finished. He’d then look up to the sky to see that it was overcast and it would probably end up raining. He’d just end up hoping it wouldn’t rain and would continue rowing due East towards Kazangakure, until it was time for him to stop to have dinner. He’d then proceed to eat dinner and it would also begin to rain, so Shinichi knew that it’d be a rough night and began to stop rowing to begin bucketing water out of the small boat in hopes that it wouldn’t sink due to the immense of amounts of water that were quickly building up in the boat.

He’d continue to bucket water out of the boat for what felt like hours upon hours until it had finally stopped raining. He’d then realize that the hours wasted on scooping water would be a setback on-top of the fact that he still had to sleep. He’d only hope that the currents didn’t push him back, but would instead push his boat forward towards Kazangakure. Upon waking up he’d continue to row, without a break to eat breakfast that morning due to the fact he was already set back enough and didn’t really know where his position stood, for all he knew he could be back where he was a day ago. He’d only continue rowing, hoping that he’d soon be able to see the island of Kazangakure.

Eventually, Shinichi would stop to eat and would look forward carefully to see that he could see an island off in the distance. Hopefully, that island would be the island of Kazangakure where he had intended to travel. Once he had finished eating he would row as quickly as he could hoping that soon enough he’d reach the island, but it seemed that he still had quite a long way to go. Although, just seeing the island itself became a motivation. He had longed to see the gates of Kazangakure once again. He hadn’t been there in quite some time always being cooped up in Jokigakue or doing missions that were generally only based around this village. It was time that Shinichi would finally be free from his duties and would be able to wander the shinobi world with hopefully nobody stopping him.

Once Shinichi reached the main land, he’d be happy to get out of the boat. He’d also be happy to destroy the small piece of crap that kept him cramped up for a couple days. Shinichi was just lucky that the tide was on his side for most of the trip and that he actually didn’t have to do that much rowing throughout the trip. Upon destroying the boat, Shinichi would begin to walk up the path to the gates of Kazangakure. He was finally at his destination and would finally have some real time to relax, well at least he had hoped he had time to relax. If word hadn’t already gotten out that Shinichi had become a missing ninja, if they had he’d be hoping they’d listen to why he left or would at least let him peacefully leave and attempt to kill him as that was not something he needed for the time being.

[WC: 1,024]
[Claiming status as Missing Nin]
[Travelled to Kazangakure]
Debby

Re: Leaving Jokigakure [Travel, P, NK]

Post by Debby on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:42 pm

This will not do.....

(Invading and interuppting, as you are declaring yourself a missing ninja and missing ninja cannot make private topics in villages)

Kurumi was getting ready to set out to the land of snow on a special mission given to her by the new kage. The man was a strange bird but she never missed the opportunity to visit new and exciting lands. It was a dark night but the full moon shined brightly, nearly directly above but slightly to the right on the village hidden in the steam causing long shadows to be cast by all who block the path of its majestic radiance. Kurumi was on her way to the village gate when she sensed a particularly large chakra signature flaring near the gate to the village which was 30 meters in front of her to the left. Kurumi decided to investigate but kept her distance in case of this signature being hostile by using her shadow plunge technique to dive in and move at blinding speeds between the shadows cast on such a breath taking night.

The moon was shining bright on the village causing the large gates in front of the village to cast a long 25 meter shadow in front of and behind it. By the time Kurumi made it to the gate's shadow and merged with it she spotted a man who appeared to be stuffing some sort of note into a steam headband. The headband had a slash through it, which could only mean two things to Kurumi. One, the man had damaged his headband and was looking for somewhere to get it fixed, or two he was abandoning the village. Judging by the man's stature and notable chakra signature, it was no other than her fellow Sannin Shinichi Yuka a man who had passed some sort of strange "sannin exam" in order to become her equal in title. She waited in the shadow of the gate until the man started to walk away, throwing his head band on the ground which was enveloped by the gate's shadow. Once the man began to walk away, Kurumi had her hands and head grow out from the gate's shadow and softly pick up the headband, never making a sound. Kurumi opened the note and was stunned at what she swiftly read. The man, a sannin, was abandoning the villagers because he didn't like the new leader. How selfish. Kurumi sank back into the shadow with the note. Looks like Kurumi's mission would have to wait.

The man known as Shinichi Yuka was now 10 meters ahead of her and needed to be stopped. The shadow cast by the gate would extend outside of the village to a good 25 meters. Kurumi would activate her Shadow Sewing technique, creating tendrils from the gate's large shadow that would form and surround Shinichi 1 inch away from where he was walking. The tendrils would each lunge for a different part of Shinichi's body as they were created. Two tendrils to the left of shinchi would spring out and attempt to wrap around his left arm, another two to the right of those tendrils would grow and attempt to stab his left leg at the same time, one attempting to stab his foot and another his lower thigh. At the same time another two tendrils to the right side of Shinichi would attack in an attempt to wrap around his right arm, and two tendrils to the left of the those tendrils would grow and attempt to wrap around his right leg. One Tendril behind Shinichi would grow and attempt to wrap around his neck with enough force to restrict his breathing but not out right choke him at the same time as the other tendrils. Finally, if all went as planned, Kurumi would have a single Tendril grow one inch in front of Shinichi and attempt to dive inside the waist band of his pants, wrapping itself around the shaft of his penis tightly causing at least severe bruising. If her binding was successful Shinichi would be undoubtedly paralyzed from her technique and if so Kurumi would emerge from the shadow cast by the gate 15 feet in front of her target. "My, my Shinichi Yuka where are you off to in the middle of such a wonderful night, I don't believe you have a mission. Oh, that's right..." Kurumi would pause and hold up his note. "You seem to be trying to leave the village, now that won't do for the villagers, what do you have to say for yourself?" A ring of amusement would be heard in the tone of her voice, but it was only there to cover up the anger and disappointment Kurumi actually felt.

(Used:
Chakra Sensing skill- B rank
Shadow Plunge technique- A rank
Still maintaining shadow sewing technique- A rank)

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:05 am

[Calling void on the sensing as it take one whole post to prepare as mentioned in the description of the SC.

Name: Sensory Ninja
Type: Chakra
Requirements:: Requires Med or ninjutsu specialty and no increase Chakra SC
Description: The ninja can sense other ninja now through their chakra. Can detect ninja from sixty meters away and can also recognize certain chakra signatures. Once they meet someone they will never forget their signature. Chakra Sensors can detect chakra type, chakra capacity, and how far away someone is. ( requires 1 post of concentration, just standing there focusing chakra for five meters for one post of awareness. Each post of  constant concentration will up the range by 5 meters) ]
Karumo

Post by Karumo on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello, I'll be making a ruling as well as keeping an eye on the topic from this point forward, so without further adieu~

The part of running into Shinichi and detecting him using chakra sensory, with both of you heading to different places (as well as without the one post prep) isn't possible/feasible. So continuing forward, Alice's post and sensory will be voided. If you have any questions/concerns feel free to PM me and I will respond as quickly as I can~
Debby

Post by Debby on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:32 pm

(awaiting the decision if I can make another entrance post or not)
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:21 am

The sad state of affairs for the village when the Kage has to be the gate guard for a night or so, Stein was in the shadows near the gate, watching and waiting, he hoped for something exciting, then Suddenly a ninja approached after all, and as the ninja approached, Stein would step forward to him and make a "Ahem" sound, as the ninja of his seemed to have walked past the Kage without noticing him, and Stein would continue to close the gap between them as the Ninja then decided to stop, before the Neckband could be removed Stein had reached the ninja, as he was very fast, and he would aim to place his hand on the base of the neck of the ninja he just seen.

At the point between Ahem and up to the touching of the neck, if the other ninja would stop and look to stein, or Stein reached him, he would ask the ninja "So might I ask, what your doing near the gate at this time of night young one?" Stein would wait for a reply

Saya

Post by Saya on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:42 am

The stars were beautiful tonight, dazzling in the sky and sparkling with their resplendent glory.  A soft breeze carried the sounds and smells of night past Saya, but her mind was far and away from the solace of nature's gentle side and lost in a world of her own making.  A voice hummed through her mind, pouring out from her heart.  For most it was the seat of emotion, but for Saya it was little more than a tissue, a pump, and the container for her bijuu.  It was unclear if it was the stoic nobility of the thunderbird that had caused her to cast aside emotions, or simply the life she'd lead.  She was isolated for most of her life, not confined within the steel bars of a prison, but trapped behind the mask of misunderstanding.  

As cold as she was few ever wished to be her friend, and those that showed even the slightest of interest were often put off her Saya's apparent disinterest in getting to know others.  For some time, for her younger years, it had bothered to the girl.  She had wanted to make friends with someone, but few could ever understand what it was like to live with a powerful spirit bound within their hearts.  In time it was the voice that had helped isolate her that became her finest crutch, and her only long term companion.

It was why she was here, alone beneath the stars, while others her age were with their family, with their friends, or simply sleeping in preparation for the next day ahead of them.  Saya was not like them.  She had spent her day alone, off among the trees near the academy practicing her spear techniques.  Still sore from the day's effort she had come here for both rest, and meditation.  Meditation was a nightly ritual for her, a way to clear her mind, a way to open her eyes, and one of the few things that managed to put an upturn in her soft lips, lips which all too often held only a flat neutrality and disdain for the world around her.

Her peace was disturbed, however, even the great Thunderbird falling quiet as footsteps and hushed voices broke the peace of an otherwise quiet night.  Saya had not been hiding, though her great cloak did mask the human outline atop the great wall of Joki no Sato.  She was sitting down on it's edge, one foot dangling over the edge and the other up in front of her.  Her cloak was draped over her shoulder, but present as always, and perhaps her spear made for the most obvious sign that she was here.  It was aloft above her, spear head pointing towards the sky like some manner of flagpole.

She makes no sound as her eyes flit down to focus on the scene unfolding before her.  Her head tips to the side with slight curiosity, wondering just what was happening here.  In her mind she hushes the 8 tails, she knew the Kage without needing to be told who he was.
WC=515

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:31 am

Shinichi would be walking through the village gates and would about to remove of his headband, but would suddenly be confronted by a man that had been lurking within the shadows. Once the man had fully emerged into the moonlight Shinichi would quiver in what he thought to be fear. It was the man that he indeed did not want to run into, Stein. Soon after he was confronted by Stein he would have a hand wrapped fully around his neck ready to crush it if he made any sudden movements or said the wrong thing.

Quickly after, Shinichi would get confronted by something else. A question from Stein to why he was leaving. Shinichi would quickly answer this with panick in his voice, "I was just leaving the village to go find a a species to start a summoning contract with. One of the species I was interested in is on the island of Kazangakure you see.. I was just leaving to go check it out.." He would then try to remain calm while Stein held him in the air and would wait for a response from him.
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:36 am

Stein sensed the fear the moment Shinichi realized who he was, and Stein sighed and shook his head and at the same time showed Shinichi his strength by being able to Shake Shinichi as well, the massive strength was emminite, and Stein looked at the man, and he said " Why do you make me feel like that is not the full truth to the reason for you leaving Shinichi, besides how do you even know that the beast you seek is at Kazan?" Stein resting his hand still on Shinichi's neck and waited for yet one more answer

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:44 am

Shinichi would sit there hesitant to answer Stein's question and would finally let out a answer, "I researched summons before I decided to leave, I particularly focused on researching Fox summons. Another reason is since their dominant element is Fire it could be hypothesized that they are indeed on the island of Kazangakure." Shinichi would finish hoping that his hesitation wouldn't cause Stein to distrust him, as the last thing he needed was to get killed. Although, it'd likely become apparent that Stein would figure out that Shinichi was indeed hiding something from him and Shinichi would likely get his neck snapped either way. He only hoped for the best and waited for Stein's response to him.
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:58 am

Stein would listen, but the moment the hesitation hit Stein looked at him, his face grew more stern and same with his voice, and he would tap his fingers against the side of Shinichi's neck, and said to the Sannin "Your Kage is more perceptive then you think Shinichi, Now tell me the truth, or you will force me to get physical like before, mind you im still a little miffed about that, but i gave you your punishment for that, so what do you say we head back home, and you handle this properly? But still you should tell me the truth before we go" He kept his gaze on his Sannin as he waited for this final answer, this one decided the fate of his Sannin

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:14 am

Shinichi would be thankful that Stein still hadn't broke his neck, but would quiver in fear when Stein's cold fingers would tap the side of his neck. He would then be confronted by another question and would answer it truthfully this time, "Fine, I'll admit that I was going to become a Missing Ninja so that I'd be able to travel the world and part of the reason is because of that incident. I can't travel while the village is in shambles either. If you wish you dish out your punishment do it now or if you wish to torture me to death do that as well. I'll face any punishment that comes my way." Shinichi would stop speaking after saying that and would close his eyes waiting to see what Stein would do. Would he break his neck or would he let him go free for admitting to what he was about to do? It was all too unpredictable at the time being, but indeed Stein was an unpredictable man.
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:36 am

Stein let out a sigh as the truth was finally revealed and Stein would shake his head and he looked at Shinichi "I am Sorry you feel that way, let me show you just how well off you got it then" and with the Stein would apply the full strength into the neck of Shinichi, after some resistance, a quick yank and Stein went for snapping the neck of the Sannin in one go, just to make sure his meaning was clear, at the same time a single, senbon size thread pierced through the third and fourth vertabre of the spine, cleanly severing them from each other and through the jugular came the thread before it retreated back into his hand and a sigh from him, waste not want not, he would then at that point make sure the body started to fall towards him if his attack was successful and he would hoist it up over his shoulder, then he would look back into the town while he thought what he should do with the body

Saya

Post by Saya on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:41 am

Saya watched on in silence as the two elder shinobi spoke, the power of words proving for the moment to be more powerful than ninjutsu.  She rises as the last question is asked, the steel scales of her armor swishing ever so slightly as her balance shifts from one foot to the other.  It seemed to be concluding.

Her heart sinks as one of her fellow Joki nin is slain, though the emotion doesn't register in her eyes, nor face.  A moment later she is gone.  A simple body flicker carriers her down from her roost on the wall, and lands her with a swish of steel scales and dust beside Stein.

She remains just there, on one knee with one fist placed to the ground.  Her head is lowered, eyes open, and her spear continues to tower well above her.  She wasn't sure if she was needed, but offering herself for service seemed the prudent choice.
WC=
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:47 am

Stein would See the sudden appearence of the new ninja, she was smart, at a distance not to startle, but not so far away that the shadows hid who she was, he let out a soft sigh and looked to her "Your the one I heard a lot about, Saya if I am not mistaken, I am sure you know who I am, and I applogize you had to see that, but he had to understand the consiquences of his actions, and he knew the moment he was caught what would happen, i could not let potential deserters to live, are you upset over my choice?" Stein was not heartless, heck he litterally had more heart or rather hearts, then most do, and his eyes were glazed over, he had to seem emotionless in this time, but that alone could give away just how he truly felt about the grejous actions he had to take just then, and he looked to the spear wielder and waited for her response he was truly interested in her response

Saya

Post by Saya on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:51 am

There's a moment of silence as she processes those words.  No one had ever asked her to judge morality.  She was certainly an odd choice for one to do so.  After a moment she shakes her head.

No lord Jokikage.  It is not my place to question.

The words came easy, quiet, but firm.  She had no need to play politics or mince her words.  She was a soldier, and Stein was her general.  There may have been more she wished to say, but instead only a few more words follow.

I live to serve Joki no Sato.
WC=
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:58 am

Stein could not help but to Smile at her words, and nodded to her "Thank you for that, I am glad to have a Ninja like you, but being more open and honest wont hurt either, saves from scenes being made by ones stalling, You come see me in the morning, I wish to talk with you more, but for now, we must go, please deleiver the message to his family if he had any about his betryal, and again, i hope to see you in the morning, my office" and with that Stein would gesture her to go before him as he wished to make sure that she was well was not trying to leave, once he knew that, he too would head away from the gates, and headed to his office was what he planned, but we know plans change, and he can change with them if he needed

Saya

Post by Saya on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:04 am

Another pause, but Saya spoke once more.  The thought lingered in my mind, that this was a legendary man.  Joki is weaker for having lost him.  Our strengths, however, grow when our weakness is recognized.

Without further thought she scoots, backing away still bowed low, then finally rising.  She turns and paces her way back into the village.
WC

[exit]
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:11 am

With that he knew she was right, that one really was incredably smart, he really wished his ninja, Kashen would be more like her, and the sad thought that maybe soon, this body over his shoulder could be that ninja, oh well, he needed to make his village stronger, and keeping the ones like those two were at the time he first met them both hurts the village more then it helps, he would carry the body of Shinichi off to his office, tonight he would be saying up late to contemplate what to do with the Sannin, and how he could use this as an example to future deserters

(Exit, Claiming EXP, Shinichi's Body+ all his belongings, all stuff on his body, ryo, sword, ninja tools, ect ect, and anything else i missed) [Sorry old habits die hard]

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:31 am

[Exit, Dead]

[Dunno what I'm suppose to write, I've never died before o.o]
Karumo

Post by Karumo on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Shinichi's death approved~

Stein is granted all of Shinchi's belongings on him, as well as ryo and his body~
Along with 8000 EXP~

Saya- 3500 EXP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 am