Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

The thread to start all threads! [Mira/no-kill]

Karumo

The thread to start all threads! [Mira/no-kill]

Post by Karumo on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:49 pm

~Two Days Prior~

Karumo sat in his office, scribbling away a note to be sent off to the village guards, an unimportant note for an unimportant day. Signing his name at the bottom of the scroll and rolling it up, coincidentally a knock came at the door with some loud mumbling behind it. "Come in!" Karumo shouted towards the door and finished tying up his scroll as the door opened, "I couldn't hear anything out there so you'll have to repeat-" and older gentleman entered. His age showed heavily through his wrinkled skin and white hair, and yet with his age he still showed a prevalence of youth, his body still looked in fine shape. And though a slow walk, he walked normally as if he were just taking his time. Frailty gave no head way and yet that would mirror his personality so much, the man was Tadashi Kanetsu, current elder and grandfather to Karumo.

"What a surprise to see you here." Karumo said as he stood up from his desk and approached his grandfather for a quick hug. "Yeah, I haven't seen you since you left the clan." Karumo released his hug and waved his arm to sit down at his desk, going to take his seat at his desk as well. "I explained why I left, it wasn't a choice made easily and you know that." he said sternly as he sat down. "Besides, when you say it like that it sounds like I abandoned you all, and if you keep telling people that way then they may start to believe it too." he said as he swayed side to side gently in his chair, looking towards the old man. "We need a real leader, we still do! You would have been perfect for-"

"Listen!" Karumo said to interrupt him with brevity, "I'm in a position where I don't have time for bickering, if this is what you came for then there is a time and place for it. Now isn't that time..." he trailed off. "No, I'm here about my letter. You did get it, right?" the old man grudgingly let out while he crossed his arms. "Yeah, but I can't say I enjoyed it at any level." Karumo looked towards a drawer in his desk and pulled out a small white envelope, torn open at the top and his name written on the face of it.

He pulled out the note as the man began to talk, "You don't get to choose whether you like it or not, if you'd see what I'm talking about, (pause) it's important for both you and her to know or not." he was about to start yelling the concern in his eyes were genuine and Karumo knew that, he had seen that face plenty of times before. Karumo sighed and scratched his head, "I shouldn't even be talking about this, to insult my fathers legacy by saying he had other affairs and maybe even another child. It's ludicrous!"

The old man stood up, "I suppose I denied it at first when I saw her too, she looks so similar to him, I see him in you and her, there's no denying that. That's why I brought her in. I'd figured you would want to give it a chance and see for yourself. If she is what I think, then that means you owe it to her and yourself!" he was starting to yell at this point, but no one dared enter his office without his call or without something far more impending. Karumo rubbed his head and groaned, "So, you think this girl is my half-sister, based purely on resemblance and nothing empricial? You have to give me more than that, somethign to even warrant listening to you further." his eyes shot at him, a glare for him to calm down and speak his mind. Tadashi sat back down and exhaled heavily as he leaned back.

"Well... I did talk to your mother some, she came by briefly but didn't stay for long or talk to her, I think she was a bit shocked. There may have been some truth behind Akira ending up with Yuki's sister, your aunt for some time. I suppose she knew about it but when Kawatsumi vanished they tried to bury it." he spoke quietly and looked down and away from Karumo while he talked. "There's more to it, but I suppose that's for you and your mother to talk about."

Karumo was angry, and confused at the same time, he looked at the opened letter on his desk and thought about it for a minute. The old man stood up and began to head to the door, stopping before opening it, "I'll be around son, if you want to drop by and see for yourself." he then turned and exited. Karumo's thoughts raced in the few minutes after, at his idol (his father) being dihonest and traiterous to his own family after what he bestowed upon Karumo. He knew his aunt died at a young age, before even his father passed away but he knew nothing about a cousin or even half sister, it was a bit much for something out of the blue. He knew that he needed to talk to his mother, as awkward as it sounded for a grown man to say, but if she corroborated the story then he knew he'd have to do or say something.

~The day before~

Karumo took his afternoon break to meet with his mother at her home, so many memoirs of his father and his childhood. He hadn't met or seen the girl yet but he would picture her in some of the pictures, or maybe even in a picture with the entire extended family. He and his mother sat down with some tea she had just made, her black hair and wrinkled skin made him feel awful that he left her alone so often. Frailty would hit her like comet from the sky, barely in her 50's and Karumo could already see the signs of age on her.

Karumo had come for answers though, he was as polite as he could be, helping her pour the tea and put things down, he finally got the courage to ask. "Listen mother, grandpa came to visit me yesterday, and wrote an...interesting note even before then. He also said he came to talk to you about it, and I wanted the truth, as much as you told him and anything you may have left out." Her eyes shot down and her hands and arms shook as she sipped the tea and put the glass down, "I didn't tell him everything, I told him only enough to let him understand. He wasn't supposed to go to you with it..." her worry showed.

Karumo calmed her, told her the importance it was to him and she agreed to tell him everything as she knew it. She started with talking about her sister, Kawatsumi, and who she was and the story up until she became pregnant. She told Karumo about how she was jealous that Akira had chosen her over his aunt and that she, at least thought she was over when she moved on and was married to someone else. Then she became pregnant and it was assumed that it was her husband's but some months in she told Akira the truth about it. His father thought about it and came clean to his mother, she said he was morbid about it but his mother was angry at both her husband and her sister. A dispute rose out but they kept it among themselves, Akira fought to have the child, named Mira, adopted by them and then raised with Karumo but she refused. Then disappearing and cutting ties with the clan and everyone, they never heard from her or the child again. No one in the clan knew and only the three of them had any idea. Akira passed away and Kawatsumi's body was found, but the child wasn't and it was assumed that she might have been dead or sent elsewhere, so to protect everyone it was left alone. That is until Tadashi found a girl calling herself Nanika that looked so similar to Akira, and that is the condensed of what his mother knew.

She was melancholy at the end of it, her regrets showed through as she thought about how she should have searched for the girl or prevented her sister from running away. Karumo calmed her and prepared to head to his grandfather's again to find the girl and to see if he could find the truth for himself and he had a solid idea on how he was going to do that.

~Present~

Karumo sat in the courtyard of their clan compound, wearing a red and black robe traditional for the Kage but no hat this time, he sat on a bench with his legs crossed and watched as the people walked by some smiling and nodding while others sort of stared. It was only a moment before Tadashi emerged, "Made up your mind have you?" he said as he approached the bench.

"I suppose I have, I talked to my mother and she corroborated everything and gave a little bit more but I still need to figure out if it's true or not. I think I have a solid way of figuring it out, but I don't want you ruining it just yet." he smiled as he said the last part, the old man grumbled in return and nodded. "So, where is she? Is it a far walk?" the old man smiled as he ever did, a hint that he was about to drop something worth while on Karumo.

"Well, you see, I've decided to make her heir to the clan, as long as we don't have a suitable leader. She's probably training or studying or something along those lines, at least I hope. Wait here, I'll drag her out here." both men stood up for a moment, Karumo placed his hand on the back of Tadashi's shoulder. "No, I don't want to interrupt anything, we can always do this later if need be?" the old man shot him a glance with his arm still there, "No this is important, let me track her down and we'll get this under way. By the way, her name is Nanika, in case you were wondering. I haven't told her anything about anything yet, so unless she knows something we don't it'll be as much a surprise to her."

Karumo sighed, he used his hand to place a sealing formula on his shirt where he wouldn't see, he wouldn't even feel it being placed there but it would all be apart of Karumo's elaborate ruse. Tadashi walked off and entered a set of stairs leading up the hill towards the top of the compound, after he had left his line of sight he stood up again and headed away. He jumped up to the roof of a building and sat there for a while, waiting for Tadashi and the girl to return to the courtyard.

Some time later, probably 20 minutes or so, Tadashi returned and behind him a girl with long black hair behind him. She looked quite young, fairly short and long black hair, he didn't imagine that she was over 15 or 16, he watched as Tadashi hastily entered the courtyard and looked around. That was when Karumo waited a second, holding a half tiger seal he aimed to teleport in behind them, and then call out towards the girl without saying anything before hand, "It's nice to meet you, Mira!" he would say soundly with his hand out intended to shake hers if she would accept. Her response to the name Mira, would tell him everything he needed to know immediately, and tell him with the confidence short of a blood or DNA test that she was or wasn't related to him.

[2002 words]
Mira

Re: The thread to start all threads! [Mira/no-kill]

Post by Mira on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:18 am

M i r a

From the ashes she was born anew

Flashback ~ Seven Years Prior

A small dark headed teenage girl stood alone in the fiery night, bright colors dancing around her, tattooing then changing before her eyes. She observed, each time she watched the flames leap and hiss, always reaching feverishly out for her, trying desperately to grab and hold onto her fleeting shadow. And oh, how beautifully they swayed, beckoning her, enticing her, and each time she looked away. But this time she took a step, and reached out with her pale hand and let it be immersed under the raging flames allowing the blazing lips kiss her hand. The girl felt no pain from the flames kiss as her body was in a state of shock while her mind wandered aimlessly in and out of a state of insanity. The girls humanity slowly diminishing as the flames hunger to burn around her grew..

Where was she? How did she get here?
Who was the dead man heaped in the corner of the room?

The young girl named Mira walked aimlessly around the small room as the tempest of flames around her grew further, smoke seemed to engulf the once was home ignoring the memories that been made there, their relevance ignored. The laughter of children seemed to echo within the mind of the young girl barely audible against the crackling sounds of burning wood. In one corner of the room the dead corpse of an older gentleman lay in a burning heap, his face beyond recognition other than the emotions of pain showing he was once a living human-being. Mira felt a rush of accomplishment at the sight of the man though she was unsure why, knowing full well the man before her was one she once knew, her memories fleeing at an alarming rate. Tiny glimpses of memories flashed before her eyes of the man causing an anxious fear to enter her eyes.... ''Meima'' she whispered as if the pain of saying his name aloud harmed her more than the flames did. Memories of being whipped by Meima  flashed before Mira's eyes, the massive scars on her back throbbing as if reliving the memory. She watched as the mans body turned to ash and it was as if her fears too were being burned away, suppressing her fears. Mira traversed the room peering over small objects as they burned, small glimpses of memories appeared before her showing children running through these halls playfully, eating together, sleeping together and being a Family. A smile was brought to the young girls ash stained face as she tried to reach out and grab one of the children as if they truly were before her, the child's image disappearing like smoke. The realization that this was once her home, an Orphanage was apparent yet she could feel no remorse, only anger for what had transpired within this place. Anger and sadness had indeed taken over the girl, so much so that she didn't even fear she would die within the burning Orphanage. Yet... the face of another girl flashed in her mind, she could not die.. not until she had truly lived, not until she had kept the promise she had made.

Laid upon a couch in the center of the room was another young girl who looked a few years older than Mira. The girl slept as if peacefully in death, her body cold and at peace. Memories of the girl came in full force as Mira peered down at the girl with admiration, memories of arguing with each other, memories of laughter, memories of tear-filled moments, memories of heroism, memories of mischief and memories of LOVE. A tear rolled down Mira's cheek as she placed her hand upon the cold skin of the other girls cheek ''Nanika... I promised you I'd live on... for both of us.. I know you'll watch over me... I'll make you proud and bring peace to those who end up like us... even If I have to bring the world to it's knee's and burn it to the ground...'' These last words took what felt like a lifetime to leave the young females lips. Mira embraced the dead body of Nanika before she turned toward the front entrance to the house, she would survive this day... but as Mira no longer, that child died in fire, she would become someone else, something else... something more.

A few minutes later Outside the Burning Orphanage ~ Seven Years Prior

''Kage-sama, reports indicate a young female child set fire to the orphanage, a child of Genin Rank. Apparently the Orphanage Owner and Caregiver of these children was set aflame first before it engulfed the structure. Luckily the children living here were outside before the wind brought the flames to a roar. Though most of the children escaped two still remain inside, Meima who distressingly appears deceased, Mira the child who apparently caused the fire and Nanika another young Female who apparently was murdered by Meima after Interfering with internal issues with his methods and the way Meima conducted his... duties as a caregiver. After reviewing multiple reports given by the children it has been brought to attention that Meima was embezzling money from your personal treasury bu-ut...'' The man whom spoke wore no identifiable clothing other than a long black cloak and a mask that covered his face showing his rank as a member of the Anbu Black Ops. ''Enough!'' The Senju Kage cut the man off before he could speak further, a commading tone to his voice. ''I want the fires put out, they are starting to spread throughout the slums which is of the utmost priority to quench, no more lives need be lost. I want the children taken to a safe location outside of the slums for questioning so we may discover the truth behind what has been happening here then placed into temporary care until we can find permanent placings for them.'' The Senju Kage took a pause awaiting the men around him to follow his orders before issuing more. In the moment of silence a large crash sounded as the door to the orphanage exploded outwards in a spray of wood and flames, all heads turned as a fragile figure appeared in the flaming doorway, clothing engulfed in flames as they slowly exited the Orphanage oblivious of the flames that clung to them like sweat. An elderly man rushed toward the figure with a bucket of water pouring it over what could now clearly been seen as a young girl though it was hard to tell beneath the ash stained skin.  ''Are you well child? Do your wounds hur-t... You... look just like hi-m... never-mind, sit here while a Medical Ninja examines you''  The aged man looked shocked as if he recognized Mira.. No... recognized Nanika.  

Present Day ~ Seven Years Later

Nanika stood before the Kanetsu members of the Kanetsu fussing over her every whim, annoyed the young female prayed for any excuse to leave the halfwit men to their ass-kissing. Why did she have to put up with fools who sought no more than to gain her approval? Foolish dimwits. She held no interest in such political matters, though she remained passive in order to save face. Nanika felt uncomfortable and smothered and not just due to her kin. Nanika sat cross-legged as all eyes watched her with envy, a Kimono of blood red embedded with the clans symbol proudly displayed on the back fit perfectly across her body while her long black hair flowing freely to frame her face giving emphasis to her scarlet eyes. Nanika peered down and with the slightest wave of her hand the room cleared causing the noise to silence, finally. For the briefest of moments Nanika sat comfortably, alone without the nuisance of her family to bother her but alas all things come to an end. One by one men of a variety of ages brought in gifts and placed them at Nanika's feet for her to either accept or deny, she knew this situation well. Men of her Clan eager to Court the future Clan Leader into marriage. None of the men seemed to possesses the courage to look her directly in the eye, their fear apparent as they regarded her with caution. ''Cowards'' . With a heavy sigh the young female denied every man who entered while more flocked to the room bearing gifts. ''God save me from these heathens'' the young Kunoichi spoke in an aggravated tone.  

As if her prayers had been answered Tadashi entered the Kanetsu Clan home requesting Nanika's assistance in a matter of the utmost importance. In truth even if that matter was trivial Nanika would have gone purely just to avoid the ass-kissing flies that lined up inside the room. Excusing herself as was customary for a Lady of stature Nanika followed her Grandfather out into the courtyard feeling a sense of relief at escaping her ''duties''. Nanika followed her Grandfather with poise and cat-like grace surveying the old man from behind ''If this is another suitor Grandfather I will not give him the time of day.. the last man you tried to force me to marry has only just regained the use of his left hand after allowing it to heal for three months. This time I will break more than just the mans hand.. and pride'' Nanika spoke as if her words were no more irregular than the sky above. As if accustomed to the manners Nanika possessed when they were alone Tadashi shook his head before replying ''You would do well to hold your tongue child, this man isn't a suitor nor will he as easily 'handled' as the last two men who approached you. You will greet and speak to him with the utmost respect and you will not mention the internal affairs of the clan. Do you understand?'' *Scoff* ''Do you understand Nanika! This visit is purely for your benefit but I'm telling you now, what happens within the clan remains there. Now...'' Nanika rolled her eyes as Tadashi peered around the courtyard obviously looking for their 'Important guest' who most likely was running late to their meeting. Nanika suppressed a smirk as Tadashi looked flushed, she always assumed she was the only one capable of such a feat and yet this stranger seemed to cause the old man to forget himself just as well as she could.  

''Mira'' Hearing her name sent Nanika into a state of shock though her features suppressed the emotions from appearing on her face. Nanika was startled by the mans sudden appearance and with the addition that he knew her real name caused a riot of emotions she thought she had once locked away. Attempting to regain her composure Nanika reached out and shook the mans hand, her eyes remaining wary of the face that reflected back at her. Who was this man and how did he know her name? Only Tadashi knew her real name and he only used it to annoy her. Nanika peered over the man and could see the defining features of a Kanetsu only this man wore a cloak. It took a brief moment for the realization to fall into place ''Kazankage, Karumo Kanetsu. It is an honor to meet you sir'' she tried to say with as much composure as she could muster. The mans face almost seemed... familiar but Nanika wasn't sure how or why, better yet why had Tadashi brought Nanika to meet the Kazankage of all people. Tadashi almost looked a little too pleased with the reaction that Nanika suffered causing the young Kunoichi to send a spiteful glare toward her Grandfather.

| Word Count: 1943 |
| OOC: |

Karumo

Post by Karumo on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:59 pm

The girl looked a bit surprised when he said his name, or perhaps it would be more at his sudden appearance behind them. Either way, she quickly began to gather herself and took his hand to return his greeting, Tadashi had a slight smirk at her reaction and he paused for a second while she took everything in. Tadashi turned towards Karumo after his glance at Mira, "And where did you go off to? Starting to miss the clan compound already, huh?" he smirked at his comment.

Karumo stood and looked over Nanika, and smiled at her, "No, don't miss it at all." he chuckled to himself and then spoke to Nanika, "And please call me Karumo or even Karu if you'd like. But I should say the honor is really mine." he nodded and motioned across the courtyard, "If you have the spare time, I'd like to talk to you a bit. If you didn't know, I used to be apart of the Kanetsu and would probably be leading it if it weren't for me taking the mantle of Kazankage. I'd probably be in the spot you're in for the most part, a few exceptions aside. But I'd like to meet the new leader to be, if that's alright with you?"

If she agreed he would lead them on towards the village, Tadashi was of course more than welcome to join for his conversation but he made no direct invitation for him to join. Once they were on the way, he would ease into the conversation and find out what he could slowly, there was a lot to know and he didn't want to come right out with anything just yet. He would start out generic and see where it goes, "So Nanika, tell me about yourself some. Anything at all, and let me also ask this before I forget, can you use the Lava style yet?" he would ask of her. He wasn't sure if it was kosher or not to ask if she could, but it was an important aspect of someone who would soon be leading the clan. If she wanted to lead the clan that is, but he wouldn't get too far ahead of himself, not yet, and maybe not at all.

After all, he still needed to ease his way into more sensitive topics, like the possibility that she might be his sister in some regard. That kinda news was either worth ripping off like a band-aid or easing into slowly and carefully.

[419 words, 2421 words total]
Mira

Post by Mira on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:30 pm

M i r a

From the ashes she was born anew

Flashback ~ Seven Years Prior

Can you truly say this young girl is a member of your Clan Tadashi?

Kage-sama she possesses a striking resembelence to my recently deceased son in law and my runaway daughter. I strongly believe her to be the child we assumed had died when Kawatsumi gave birth.

And do you believe you can raise the girl? Her stability is questionable due to the events that have transpired this night. The girls sanity seems to be fleeting and is aleady on the convergence of collapse. I can't have a ticking time bomb walking freely around the village, especially one who may or may not possess the Lava Release.

I believe I may have a way to return the girls mental state, it will only be temporary but I believe if I raise her myself like I did her Aunt the girls sanity will return.

If you believe you can do this for the girl then I'm granting you custody until the proper procedures have been made. The girl has suffered enough in the months leading to the present. She has many hardships ahead of her but I believe she will one day become a fine Kunoichi and a respected addition to the village.

Indeed she will....

Present day.

Nanika wasn't sure what to make of the current situation or of the Kazankage who allowed her dismiss formalities. The man was considerably carefree, a trait Nanika found strange due to the man job as a Kage. With a brief nod Nanika followed Karumo as her directed, behind Karumos back Nanika flicked her Grandfather and irritated flick of her hand signaling his to dismiss himself. The man, obviously annoyed by her total disregard for respect tried to follow anyways causing Nanika to turn and with mostrous glare caused the man to stop in his tracks. "I uhh.. This is where I leave you two, I have matters to attended that need my attention." With that Tadashi dismissed himself, disappearing into the Clan building.

Nanika followed Karumo as he lead her through the Village, she wasn't exactly sure how she was meant to react in this situation so she simply followed her instincts "I do know the situation surrounding your departure from the clan, Tadashi makes the news well known to our Kin though he still boasts how a member of our Clan is now Kage to the Village. " she said pausing briefly at his comment about wanting to meet the future leader of the Kanetsu. "Forgive me for being so blunt but is there any particular reason you wanted to meet the future head of the Kanetsu? Thats merely a position with very little sway in the village." Nanika would say almost too bluntly for her own good.

Tell the Kage about herself? What was this all about.. was she being tested for a higher ranking position? Or was it something on a more personal level. Nanika displayed a level of forced distrust as she regarded Karumo, she wasn't sure why but she felt she could trust the man before her, a feat that apparently hadn't happened since her best friend years ago. "There isn't much for me to tell you honestly.. I'm still young in mind and body and learning to be a better.. stronger individual for the sake of my goal to rid the world of sin. While the Kanetsu are my blood.. I don't trust Tadashis or the clans intentions and once I take over the clan.. I was change the internal issues that they try to strongly to keep hidden to the outside world, I'm sure its something you know well" Nanika would reply displaying a high level of intelligence for someone so small. Was she trying to Impress him? Perhaps. "As for Lava Release, I can feel it coursing through my body.. Im so close to unlocking its secrets. Tadashi has been trying to force it out but I believe It will come when its ready, like a volcano erupting for the first time. Nature will take its course" Nanika would reply as she surveyed one of the many mountains before her.

| Word Count: 1943 | 
| OOC: |

Karumo

Post by Karumo on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:25 pm

The trio adjourned the clan compound, walking at a brisk pace, it wouldn't be long before Tadashi excused himself from their company. Karumo watched Mira stare at and push away the old man, normally he probably should have discouraged it, but the old man and his attitude could certainly get in the way. And beyond that, he had heard enough of his yammering and complaints on decisions of the past, he was partly glad that he had left. They continued into the village and through the crowds of people, the sounds of voices and children playing filled the air, it was a generally happy day and it brought a smile to Karumo's face, even if he looked dumb just walking around and smiling he would accept that fate. A short silence after Tadashi left filled the air, it was broken though by Mira speaking about his departure form the clan. He imagined she would know, being the leader in waiting, she would certainly know a lot, though it seemed more that Tadashi liked to to talk about the affairs of everything more than he might like to keep people informed of current affairs. He would let it slid for a moment, her complaints of her position, for the time being, but that is because her next question was more important to him, and a bit putting him on the spot.

She finished her reply with a bit about Lava release, something that he was a little concerned about, but her inability to use it is most likely what was keeping her from taking the chair in the first place. The inner politics of clan affairs and appearances bored him, part of the reason he was glad he hadn't stayed. Karumo stayed smiling, though less pronounced than before, he continued to lead them through the city. He breathed out heavily before speaking, and with some gusto he spoke out, "Are you hungry, have you eaten yet? If not, it's on me, I'm starving and one of my favorite shops is up ahead." he said as he nodded forward down the street. If she agreed he would take the two of them there before he continued on to the shop and grabbed the two a table. Disregarding the scenery and the people there, he went and ahead and began to speak to Mira, he was slightly nervous about it all, not sure how to say what he had to. "You'll understand more of my decision the more you start to get involved.The politics and the drama therein aren't a fate I'd wish of anyone. But I can't blame you for not trusting them, it's hard to maintain a good reputation for long but it's a pain regardless. Also, I'm sure you'll become plenty strong, learning to control the Lava will help a lot in that, but you'll need to be quite powerful to rid the world of sin." he smirked at the idea. It was an ambitious goal, but he hadn't even a clue how one would do that, it seemed ridiculous, though he hoped not to come off as condescending.

His smile quickly faded, he wasn't sure about how to approach this next part. Some section of him wanted to just spurt it out, and another of him wanted to say nothing at all to anyone about it. A short pause and he exhaled deeply again, his smile faded to a neutral stare and he began to speak, just staring down to the wooden table they were at, "As for why I wanted to talk to you, it's more than meeting someone in charge. If I wanted to do that I would have you come see me, but that's not the case." he paused again trying to think of his words and what to say, "I don't know really, I came across some information. At first from a less than reputable source, someone who tends to gossip too much for his own good. Then I checked into it and there's more to it. So I wanted to find out for myself, if that makes any sense?" he would look towards Mira, making sure that she was keeping up.

If she was he would continue on, "You see Mira, ...I mean Nanika, we may be related. You might be my half sister." he would just let it out and let Mira deal with the reaction. Karumo wasn't sure how to really address any of what was happening and he didn't know how she would take it. It was now on her end to react to what was happening and hopefully fill in any gaps that might be there.

[776 words, 3197 words total]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:16 pm