Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it BURN [Taoreta]

Father

Post by Father on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:43 am

Book of Father, Fourth Chapter, Third Verse. wrote:
"I watched the world be drowned by greed, I watched them raise those with pride, Feed those who were gluttonous, Fight beside those cut from the cloth of Wrath, Sleep with the brides of Lust, Sleep as if they were sloths, and and Envy the things others had.. For what?"

The Lord our God: Father would enter the village hidden in the snow, one of the villages that lived in the east of the Land of Iceberg. It was considered a minor village, but it still had its reasons for existing. A man would walk through the white sea of snow in the direction of the village. His Hair would match that of the white carpet and his clothing would stand out due to how dark they were. His long cloak would seem to enter a point in his body in which they were seemingly connected. The large red orb in his chest would suck in the cloak and the man's body to the eye of the beholder. His feet would crunch the snow underneath it as he moved closer to the seemingly empty village. As he stood outside of the small gates which were no more than the height of an adult tree. He would grin behind his long and curly beard. "Arise.... I SAID ARISE SNOW NINJA and show yourselves!!!" Father would yell as he walked into the village. His face would not change from its serious deposition as he would walk to the largest building in the village and open the door to the world of the Snow ninja.

"You don't know your own boundaries. Do you Father?" A young woman would say by the age of 25. As he would arise from the groups of Snow ninja and walk to the door. Standing about 1 meter from father he would put on his mask and hide his face from anyone that came after Father. This man stood at 5 foot 6 and held with him a katana. His Eyes were about as cold and white as the snow. Father would walk up to this boy, putting his hand on his shoulder and nodding to him slightly. The two had a connection with each other as if he was one of the children Father had given his knowledge to. Father was here fairly early as he had arranged a meeting with his children in this very spot. They were all given freedom, as that was what father wanted for the whole world. They were allowed to roam as long as they came back to fulfill what father had in store. As He would take 7 steps to one of the chairs that was pulled out of a desk he would turn it toward the ten Snow ninja that watched him from the entrance. "Child of mine..." Father would say as he would be interrupted by the man. "I prefer my name, Father." This statement causing Father to shake his head slightly and begin his sentence one more. "Hikane... My young and yet talented child. I have a job for you and your snow ninja. The villages need to know their place. Mostly those Major villages with Kage's. I want you and your little gang of Hooligans to do so. And now is the best time to do so. A Kage Summit will occur soon leaving each village without one of the strongest Ninja in the village to defend it. Show Each and every last one of them Who is in charge. The Lord.. Me. Understood? or do i need to make myself clear." Father would say as he got closer to the end he would smile and the red orb on his chest of would glow a strange purple color. The Ninja would nod their head and Put on their mask. Each looking like the other. The Snow ninja were armed and Ready to devastate.

Book of Father, Fourth Chapter, Fourth Verse wrote:
"I have Given them a chance... I have shown them the way. Let them follow it. If they wish to live."

Father

Re: Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it BURN [Taoreta]

Post by Father on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:21 am

Book of Father, Chp. 1, Ver 1 wrote:
"Death to those who Deny Father, Death to those who love the Mother of Peace."

"He's like some old man with a god complex. Or better yet bones with a living complex. Bet he couldn't even handle one of us in a fight haha" One of the snow ninja would utter as they walked through the cold streets of the Snow village. He was one of the extra Snow ninja that had been brought back from his mission early. He was a weaker Snow ninja compared to the other 10 that waited in the tower. "Idiot." One of the snow ninja would utter as they heard the ramblings of the young boy. Father would float above the group of shinobi in an astral form. As he looked down at the doors opening. Hikane would stand directly under Father as this boy walked in with a smug look on his face. Pride comes before the fall." Father would say as he floated down to the ground. "Finally nice to meet you, Father. I thought you'd be dead before we met. The name is.. Jo Yuki. Ill be your Personal guard." Jo would say as he bowed and walked up to Father with his large smile. "He shall do... For now Hikane, You and the others head out. I want you to go to Iceberg and in A week begin the attack upon the Hidden villages. Failure is not acceptable. With Failure Comes Death." Father said as he closed his eyes, each ninja would gather together and go their separate ways, A group of 5 headed for the Steam and Sky Villages, as Hikane and another ninja headed for Iceberg, the village they considered the Undeserving inbred village. Three ninja set out for the Volcano village.

Book of Father, Chp 1, Ver 2 wrote:
"Let Father settle in your mind and you shall live in peace. He is one and all.
Sho

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:12 am

The feet of a young girl crunched and condensed the thick layer of snow beneath her feet with each step as she approached the unguarded village gates. She raised an eyebrow at this fact, she knew the village was a minor one but not small enough to watch who entered and left. She carried on into the village nonetheless, reaching into a small pouch at her side and retrieving a small, black orb that she would place in her mouth. The kunoichi's lower jaw moved up and down slowly, chewing the item she had consumed as she looked around the village.

It was...very empty? Like dead almost. No dead might be the proper word to describe it. It snowed almost constantly here, like almost anywhere in the Ice Country. But there were no footsteps anywhere to be seen. Even the buildings, snow had collected high enough that anyone who had not been minding their doors were now snowed in, which was the case for just about all of them. Sho stood in the middle of the town, looking around at the pure snow. That which she had found so beautiful back home was now giving this village a haunted feeling. Sho felt a tightening sensation around her stomach, her hands gripping the straps of the travel backpack she had taken right before her right one came up beside her mouth as she shouted "Hello?!" into what might as well have been a complete void for all she knew. What was going on?

Father

Post by Father on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:40 am

Sitting at the top of the Village leader village which had been shaped like a Plateau in the center of the village was Jo Yuki. He would begin to hum a song that would grow over the soft falling of the Snow. The Deadness of the village would cause for the Humming and his lovely manly voice to echo throughout the village. He would look around as the Trail that lead to the Building would begin to cover with the snow that fell from the frozen sky. Father would sit in a Indian position about 2 meters behind Jo Yuki, Jo would place his foot on the edge of the building and begin to laugh loudly. "Boy! What is your Problem?" Father would yell as he looked over at Jo. Jo would turn his head slightly as he began to sing. " Well Father.... I Really Can't Stay,.." Jo would begin to sing as he right foot tapped on the edge of the building. Father would raise one of his snow white eyebrows as Jo Sung. "I've got to go away... "

"Is the Cold causing you to go mental?" Father would comment. Jo would chuckle as he began to skip around the verses. "The Neighbors might think..... Haha Say Father... Do you see it?.. A visitor." Jo would say as he pointed at the small figure seen in the snow. It was a human.
Sho

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:19 am

Sho could hear the humming where she stood, her head turning to search for a source of some sorts. The humming stopped though, to be replaced by...voices? Well at least the village wasn't completely deserted, but she didn't know how to take that. Her moment of searching would eventually lead her to look up, where she could see the figure out a man? Maybe? She couldn't quite tell with the snow falling and the fact that they were up a decent way. She gave a wave towards the person who was...pointing at her?

Son of a bitch, if this was gonna turn into an ambush of some sort she would be so mildly frustrated. Maybe if she acted cool this would go just fine. "Hello up there!" she shouted up to the figure at the top of the building. "You think you could rearrange this scenario so we could have a proper talk? she asked. Just play it off as the most unsuspecting individual, and she could potentially get around any ambush that could have been set up. God damn if that wasn't the shadiest thing to happen all day. Walk into an abandoned village to hear humming,followed by intelligible talking only to be suddenly pointed at by an individual on a rooftop.
Mira

Post by Mira on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:50 am

N a n i k a

Ice and Lava never mixes

Nanika approached the Snowy Village with a heavy sense of caution, the village possessed an eerie feeling that didn't quite sit well with the Young Kunoichi. Nanika sat just a few meters away from the Village gate hidden behind a mound of snow, she didn't trust walking into the village without Silveria at her back. Where did the female Sannin get to anyways? Unexpectedly the Village Hidden in snow appeared abandoned or atleast that was how it appeared to Nanika. Had the citizens of the minor village moved away or had they left for another reason? Perhaps they were hiding? Either way Nanika couldn't sit back and do nothing, Karumo had sent her and Silveria to the Village to investigate the recent issues that had arisen regarding the minor Village and that was exactly what she planned to do as soon as Silveria arrived. Keeping watch over the Village gates Nanika spotted another young female enter the Village.. alone. ''Idiot.. wants to die?'' the young female would murmur to herself as she watched the naive woman from afar.

A humming sound seemed to reverberate across the Village causing Nanika's attention to deter from the woman temporarily. Nanika didn't like this feeling or this situation she was in, whoever was humming knew people were at their village yet they held very little concern for it. ''Shit... Silveria, where are you damnit.'' she would murmur once again. After contemplating her options Nanika remained focused on what she could see from her current position, the woman seemed to be standing the the Village center trying to.. negotiate with someone? Someone Nanika could barely make out from the gate. Annoyed with herself Nanika decided she'd more likey do better if she were to hide yet her emotional state decided she was to instead help the woman before her, atleast together they'd be able to handle the situation better.

Nanika jumped rooftop to rooftop in a series of speedy maneuvers before doing a somersault to the an empty space next to the girl she had been watching earlier. In a puff of ice Nanika landed with the slightest of noise as she looked directly to the rooftop the other girl was talking to. Nanika focused her attention on the man as she spoke to the girl next to her ''You there girl, where's your Team Captain? Do you want to die? Never enter a foreign area without first surveying the options... you'll find yourself in a situation such as this one every time if you don't. I've been watching you since you first passed those front gates'' Nanika would say with a grunt. Idiot Idiot Idiot, Why'd you come in to help her. Nanika released a sigh before speaking once more ''So have you concluded whether they're friendly?'' Nanika said.

| Word Count: 465 |
| OOC: |
Caelum Sakamoto

Post by Caelum Sakamoto on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:15 am

SILENT ASSAILANT
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW
"Surveyed the east....nothing," a husky voice called out toward Sho in a low tone, Caelum suddenly coming out from behind a snow-coated building. His broad shoulders curved forward slightly through the wet air for a moment as he now leaned forward a bit to sniff the tainted air—the fresh scent of gentle flesh now fired neural impulses within his brain, screaming for him to be utterly aware, yet, to also not be alert for the unknown source that stood next to his teammate; it was a prey too futile to do damage to this incubus. Muscular arms bared decent exposure as he trailed forth, the clingy, frigid air clawing away at his warm skin. As an inhabitant of Hyozangakure, the cold was welcoming. The demon's sculpted arms of beige lured in the wetness of the cold's tear ridden crystals, the muscles that pulled beneath his skin with each movement dauntingly defined, toned with the collection of strength. As he trudged toward the two, his sensitive ears twitched at the dark haired woman's voice as she jibbed at Sho, the demon rolling his apathetic eyes out of sheer annoyance. "You there girl, where's your Team Captain? Do you want to die? Never enter a foreign area without first surveying the options... you'll find yourself in a situation such as this one every time if you don't. I've been watching you since you first passed those front gates." The man snarled at the woman; she talked too much. Once glaring at the new body, narrowed eyes of vermillion peered away from her and now through the vacant village: the hazy sun hung low in the morbid sky, it's radiance still gifting those down below with perfect light without any frustration. This village was like a white, frozen ocean; not a sliver of life cried out.

Coming to a soft halt, his built, six-foot-one physique effortlessly towered over the noodle-eating kunoichi and the black haired stranger to his left flank, his eyes racing among the destroyed, desolate land before them. "I suggest that we keep moving. Loitering here in the open will only label us as ignorant prey to any inhabitant..." he grunted in a banter tone, the grin of a scoundrel slicing his lips open, only to reveal a perfect row of white teeth; his canine teeth were most distinct, sharp and...demon like. The eerie voice of lapping wind crushing weight upon abandoned homes exploded from all around, though the man stood still st the cruel noises. Before pushing forth to continue this journey, the taciturn rogue kicked the toe of his ninja boot into the snow, the soft crunch oozing beneath each heavy pound, shifting here and there in his stance to get the blood circulating once more in his toes. The cold air blanketed the beings' bodies and nipped at the exposed skin, though not a single layer of gooseflesh dared to stumble over this demon's skin. Lifting his foot, the man allowed it to crush down upon the snow as he stepped forward, but he ceased abruptly.

"Hello up there!" Sho shouted up toward the sky, his eyes widening as they followed her guidance. A man stood upon the roof just to their right. Ripping his head away from the intruder, Caelum shot Sho a flaring look of monstrosity as he hissed at her for her stupidity, shooting her a shut-the-fuck-up-and-be-smart-woman glare. But, she didn't listen. Ugh...women, they were very much like snow: beautiful, but such an inconvenience. "You think you could rearrange this scenario so we could have a proper talk?" the midget called out in question, Caelum straightening his body and twisting toward the man upon the roof. How fucking creepy. "Hmph...” he scoffed lowly, his hot breath destroying the few flakes that had filtered the area before his mouth, completely evaporating in trickling seconds. His paralyzing eyes locked on the unknown figure, mocking one another with such pigments of gifted hues of ruby. His grasp along the hilt of Ebony tightened.

Father

Post by Father on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:10 pm

"Theres three now!!!" Jo would yell as he saw all three walk up, each standing next to the young girl. Jo was amazed at the response from each village even though it seemed the shit of the village was sent to deal with the Trade denials. "Helllooooooooooooo!!!!!" Jo would yell to the Ninja and then begin to laugh, looking back to father who had still been out of the site of the Other Ninja he would notice the scowl that sat upon the man's face. "You would like to speak..... Then i shall allow it..." Father parted his lips as his voice would echo through the village, its sound would bounce off every single building that had been covered in snow and seem to cause the snow to pause for a single second. "what?" Jo would say as he raised an eye brow. "But... Fun?" Jo would say as his mouth would sink in disappointment. "Quiet Jo!.. Ninja of the Surrounding village. You may Enter into my Domain and you may speak." Father would sink into the building, as Jo would sit atop the building looking down at the three ninja. Under his breath he would utter. "This sucks." Father Would sink through the many floors of the Village leader building, containing about 12 floors as he would stop at the first. The First Floor containing the Door and Father now. The Wide room with the marble white floor would not have a single body on it. Father would continue to float in his astral state awaiting the Ninja to enter.

Sho

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Sho looked over to the other female as she landed right by her, listening to her as she spoke. "Team Captain?" she repeated back in confusion right as Kale came to her side, stating that he had combed the eastern side of the village to find much of the same as Sho did. The girl gave him a nod before looking back to the stranger. "I prefer to call him teammate, ya know, like an equal." she spoke with a hint of mockery in her tone,her hand finding itself resting on her hip.

How did these people get by in their lives? She didn't know about the girl but she did know Kale acted like this ever since she met him, and that was about six years ago. "As for hostility, they haven't attacked yet. I think that's a pretty good first step." she replied to the word the other girl got in right before a bellowing voice boomed throughout the village. Time seemed to pause to the authority of whoever owned such a tone. Her stomach sank from hearing it, but it had said that they would indeed talk. The entire time she would have been looking at the man she had first seen up on the roof. He seemed to be reacting to the voice as well. From this she could assume that he was not alone.

Sho looked over at both Kale and the stranger, both, at least in her opinion, seemed on edge. Kale especially, gripping on to his weapon like he was about to break the hilt. The puppeteer herself would give a sigh as she began to walk to the door of the building. "If you two want to actually be careful, like you think you've been, I'd suggest keeping it cool. That means hands off the weapons, watch what you say, and keep the death glares to a minimum.". Her words would for the most part be directed to Kale, who seemed ready to kill just about anything that looked funny in the slightest.

Once Sho had reached the door, she would grab the knob and turn it with a click of the simple mechanism. Instead of entering with the door as she opened it, the girl would give it a push, allowing the door to swing open fully and then wait a few seconds. If nothing were to happen in reaction to this event, Sho would continue on into the building.
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:58 am

A LAND OF PURE WHITE
HIDE BEHIND YOUR SHADOW
WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS
UNFORGIVABLE TO US ALL.
Surveying the actions transpiring with Nanika, Silveria watched from her distance. It was best never to show yourself right away as one's help may not be directly needed or something of importance may appear that you must take caution in approaching. Regardless, the situation at hand did indeed call for her presence and thus she'd jump from her spot near the village gates and rushed through in a blur of black, shadows clinging to her legs before she'd halt her body and come to a stop beside Nanika. The two other individuals, a girl who appeared level-headed, at least some what anyway - and a man that held an air of severity to him, as though he judged any and all that came into his line of sight.

"Apologies for my delay, Nanika, I'm glad you're unharmed." Silveria took a long look at her companion, her eyes trailing over the other's form to make sure that she was alright. Perhaps a few emotional nerves had been struck to cause some light irritation in her partner but beyond that she seemed fine. "Who are these two?" Silveria questioned her comrade, paying note as well to the Snow Ninja that seemed to be inviting all of those who were present to some building. One could call the Sannin overly cautious but she had this feeling of doubt with the Snow Village, as though everything around her just felt like some fabricated lie that hides some dark truth. "You can never be too sure who your allies are but, if you believe these two are alright then I will trust you." She'd finish towards Nanika.

Adjusting her footing, she'd wait to hear what Nanika had to say on the matter of things. If she prompted the both of them to follow Sho then she would but the Sannin was still trying to get her bearings and thus refused to get too comfortable.. they were in another's territory after all.
THE SHADOW'S EMBRACE
made by prism
Wordcount: 325
Mira

Post by Mira on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:52 pm

N a n i k a

Ice and Lava should never mix

Nanika stood cautiously beside the other woman as another entered himself into the equation, three was considered a party after-all. Nanika sized the man up as she heard his disapproving snarl, she'd deal with his arrogance later, a more pressing matter demanded their attention at present and Nanika wasn't in any mood to fail her mission due to idodic decisions made on her behalf. What was she even doing with two Shinobi of other Villages?

Nanika studied the female beside her, it was apparent how similar she and herself were in age yet the other woman caried herself with an air of higher authority no doubt due to the girls rank. Nanika simply glared at the woman as she mentioned equality, it wasn't that Nanika wasn't accustomed to such comraderie, she was just use to old fashioned formalities that more often than not she came across as naive. Nanika nodded toward the girl in agreement, it was true that the current situation seemed.. at ease for now but it wouldn't take much for the situation to take a drastic turn of events, especially once they entered the domain of the man who was directing them. Nanika didn't like it, this man held complete and total control, it would be his advantage.

In that moment Silveria made her descent amongst the group, a sense of relief washed over the female as her own comrade joined the frey. She would feel better knowing she wouldn't have to face what ever the future of this mission held alone. The Sannin seemed to fuss over Nanika's condition which the young female simply waved off with a dismissal of her hand "I'm fine Silveria-san, nothing too exciting has happened just yet other than meeting these two" Nanika would say as she motioned toward the other two members of the forever growing group. "As for trust, this current situation would call for a mutual alliance if were to investigate further into the Snow and with the gentlemens invitation I would feel better if we entered without having to worry about each other trying to attack one another. All in favor?" Nanika would say hoping these other two possessed some kind of honor, which apparently they did.

As if on cue yet another Kunoichi added herself to the situation, a woman who annoyingly seemed to have very little disregard for this current situation. The problem at hand with this situation? The amount of people who were continously appearing. "Is it just me or does this seem a little.. too much of a convenience. How is it members from each major Village would be sent to the snow on the same day? I don't like this..." the question directed at none one in particular. Nanika tensed as she peered over at the building they were to enter.

| Word Count: |
| OOC: Using Mobile to post so don't hate me if its shit. |
Caelum Sakamoto

Post by Caelum Sakamoto on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:13 pm

SILENT ASSAILANT
"You would like to speak..... Then I shall allow it..." a deep voice of sapience ricocheted throughout the vacant streets, each sound wave clashing into the frozen ice that covered homes. It was silent for a moment, the only notable soundtrack to exist was the humming of the wind. Shortly after, Caelum's ears twitched as hushed whispers from above flitted within his cochlea, sitting comfortably and allowing him to register the situation. "Quiet Jo!..." a hissed whisper spat, causing the man to arch a confused brow at this unknown being. "What the fuck is going on...?" he muttered beneath his hot breath, his brow still arched in utter disbelief. "Ninja of the Surrounding village. You may Enter into my Domain and you may speak." The snowy-hair man scoffed at the man's words, slightly tilting his face to the side. Glancing down at Sho from the corner of his eye, he glared at her sudden words. "If you two want to actually be careful, like you think you've been, I'd suggest keeping it cool. That means hands off the weapons, watch what you say, and keep the death glares to a minimum." To a minimum? "Yeah, yeah," he grumbled lowly, an inaudible grunt ruffing through his rough-hewed chest.  With his crimson eyes fixated on his comrade, he watched as she ventured forward toward the door, her teeny five-foot-one figure slamming against the frozen wall to slam it open. Quietly the man chuckled to himself; her tiny frame slamming against things was quite the amusing image. Shifting the weight among his right leg to his left, the man glanced away from his comrade as she dispersed into the unknown building, a heavy sigh crawling off his poisonous tongue just as a new being enter the scene. She looked identical to the annoying one. "Apologies for my delay, Nanika, I'm glad you're unharmed. Who are these two? You can never be too sure who your allies are but, if you believe these two are alright then I will trust you," the woman commented, soon to which her trusty little pupil responded. "As for trust, this current situation would call for a mutual alliance if we'd to investigate further into the Snow and with the gentlemens invitation I would feel better if we entered without having to worry about each other trying to attack one another. All in favor?" Though, the pitiful girl's question fell under deaf ears as Caelum observed the older woman next to her. The new incomer had a great source of chakra emitting from her, the man taking a silent note of this matter before parting his cold lips. "We're from Hyozangakure. We've surveyed all directions, not a single living soul in sight. From what I have gathered during recon, it's entirely desolate... Judging by the rotting cement of these homes, no one has lived here in quite some time. It's nothing but snow," the man informed, crossing his arms over his built chest, "But, look at the bigger picture...two shinobis have been summoned from each village to play a part in this little rat-and-cheese experiment. I may not know who the fuck you two are and I sure as hell do not give a damn about your well-beings...but it's best that we stay close and think strategically. We were summoned here for a reason. With that said, I assume that we all feel the same and agree, so let's g—"

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Just as the brute man was about to finish his sentence and step forward in the tracks of his comrade, an intoxicating voice called out to the heard of shinobi, causing his crimson eyes to glance over his shoulder. Fluctuating his body around, the man now stood toward the new kunoichi as she made her way over to him, her walk slightly captivating as she stepped with feminine strides. The man locked eye contact with her; not a single sliver of innocence masked those golden irises she wielded. Hmph... As she drew near, he witnessed her eyes quickly scan him over. "Seems to me that we've got quite the party going here in Snow, yeah?" the woman exclaimed in a witty tone, shooting an alluring smirk toward the three who stood before her. "Sorry for just now showing. I like to be fashionably late," she remarked. "You came just in time, Blondie...” he grunted in a banter tone, the grin of a scoundrel slicing his lips open, only to reveal a perfect row of white teeth. Just as he was about to fire a rude remark, he paused—and then it was humorous, right then as his rubied eyes shifted; his eyes fell onto an island of...bare skin. Her thighs were exposed to the open each time her cloak swung open. Awkwardly glancing away, the man inaudibly scoffed a few words and cleared his throat, scratching the tip of his nose with a long, beige finger; a gesture he posed when uncomfortable, or embarrassed. Dropping his hand momentarily, he peered at the beauty from the corner of his eye socket, his head still slightly turned away. “Anyways, duty calls, ladies. Let's go,” he grumbled out of sheer annoyance and unease, now staring down at all three women with nonchalance corrupting his eyes. He was outnumbered by women...what a fucking nightmare. "Is it just me or does this seem a little.. too much of a convenience. How is it members from each major Village would be sent to the snow on the same day? I don't like this..." the woman who was known as Nanika spoke then, the man narrowing his aloof eyes at her. "Thank you so terribly much for stating the obvious, little one," Caelum scoffed, slight sarcasm suffocating his usual nonchalant voice. Exhaling deeply, the man shook his head out of disapproval and stepped into the silent building, his eyes spotting his short comrade not far ahead.

Father

Post by Father on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:59 am

Father, a known criminal for his actions in the war that took place hundreds of years ago. He had been one of the survivors of the secret Chapel of Nova. Those who had read up on the man knew of his actions in the early days. Originally a prophet that came to deliver the world from its constant battling, the man would hold his book in one hand and his sword in the other. Back then his appearance had more color to it than his current one. His long black hair that stopped somewhere around his Crack and his eyes that seemed to pierce into the souls of men with their grey hues. What had changed about this man in just one hundred years. What had kept this man alive through death and illness? What was it that gave him the name 'Our Father'? His Godliness. Father had taken on the appearance of age. The appearance of wisdom. His long hair trimmed down by half had found itself upon the face of the old grump. The beard would seem to part and on his chest would be a blinding red light of life. Father was more than a man at the age of 125.

The Prophet of Nova, A god served by the people of distant lands whose goal was to bring about eternal peace. Eternal peace through Death. Those who served her converted people through mind control , and those not capable of doing so we're put to death. The Chapel of Nova, now known as the hanging Chapel, was marked an area of pure suicide. Every member of the religion hung due to their lack of power. A boy of a dark and lost clan was given the ancient name Nexus due to his Revival after failing to convert the people of The land of Gomar. After being left alone he prayed for a way to redeem himself to the Goddess Nova. As a result to his unanswered prayers he was sent into a rage awakening the full power of his clan and erasing the Nova given name Nexus. He would soon adventure to the Land of Nike. The young boy would begin to see himself as a God who could not be answered by no other and deserved the prayers of Humans.

"Human Children... Why have you come to this.... pile of snow? Has your God guided you here unconsciously. Have you come to reclaim your faith? Be swift and answer me." Father would say as the skin peeled from his lips. His eyes would seem dead as they fills with pure blackness. The room had been a perfect place for a talk as his voice would seem to bounce and echo in the room. A side effect from his presence being almost nonexistent. His figure would be hard to analyze as his cloak would hid it from the children. The cloak as well as the rest of his body would seem to swirl into one point of the man's body, the bright red orb that sat in his chest. It's origins still unknown. To those who could hear more than what had been put in front of them. The sound of foot steps could be heard coming from the stairs, the ones that could be seen through Father's whole being. A ghost? No. Jo would exit the staircase and find his eye contact caught by the single plant that sat in this lobby. A cactus that looked almost lifeless. As he would walk over to the plant his long dark blue jacket wit a tail would be forced into the air by the quick turn. As his entrance would cause a chill colder than Snow village itself. As Jo would admire this plant and scratch his chin the only words he would utter would be, "sissy never takes care of the nice things, Father." Jo would say as he poked the plant soon after sucking the finger. Father would not watch these actions as he had been focused on the group that entered the building. As his legs stayed in an Indian position as he floated 4 feet off of the ground.

"That Harlot you call the First Sukaikage has given birth to a new generation of Death. Tell me.. Who sent you children to my village? The kage, who are trying to keep you all from falling into the hand of war while they skip away to their summits? The village, the domain that keeps you trapped in rules and confined by a single man who happens to be the richest of them all? Or the children ghost, the ones who died in the houses covered by snow!? Why has it taken the four Major villages 5 months to respond to this village... to respond to human life?!!" Father would begin to say as a chuckle which would only last a second would force it's way through his closed lips. He had been the only one that knew the answer to his final question, a question the children would shortly know as well.
Sho

Post by Sho on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:40 am

Separating herself from the events behind her Sho took her first step inside the building, being able to hear her own footsteps. The wetness of her rubber soles made a loud SQUEAK echo and bounce off the walls of the room. "Ugh" she mumbled in disgust, her hands clenching into fists at her sides. A nice, smooth floor. How wonderful. The girl immediately took a step to her right and began leaning against the wall by the door frame, opposite to the way she had opened the door. Everyone else had been walking in the snow too, their shoes were gonna squeak on the floors when they came in. A very short and quiet grumble escaped the mouth of the short kunoichi before she soon forced herself to relax, her fists opening back into hands and tucking themselves into the pockets of her flak jacket.

Her head tilted up to look upon the man that had called them inside. Only she had to look up slightly more than she had thought she would need to? This man was floating, suspended in the air and sitting down like he would on the ground. "Huh..." Sho whispered to herself. That was pretty neato, she thought. She attempted to further scrutinize the man, taking in what little his appearance would give any. However, what little it would allow, it would give enough for the kunoichi to play a game of connect the dots in her mind. There was no doubt that this was Father, the bingo book had been updated not too long ago to include him. Wanted for treason, war crimes, murder (more specifically the murder of several kage). Apparently he came from a religious background, giving some context to his name. As he spoke though, his attitude would give the impression of some sort of...god complex. He talked down to them, but not just by calling them all children. He also used Human. As if he himself wasn't of the sort.

Slight movements of Sho's jaw could be seen as she continued to collect information, chewing at the inside of her mouth. A deep breath would be taken in and exhaled through the girl's nostrils while her right hand came out from its hiding spot. With it, she reached into a small pouch at her as her hip, taking from it  a small, black orb, identical to the one she had ingested right before coming into the village. She brought it up to her mouth, slipping the sphere between her lips and began to chew on it, quiet crunching being able to be heard as she did so.

"Can't speak for them sir." Her right hand tucked back into the front pocket of her flak jacket, while her left came out to gesture towards the door to imply she was speaking of the other shinobi. "But I can say Iceberg didn't come on a mission from god. We stopped receiving trade shipments from the village of Snow, and soon lost contact as well. We came to see if something had happened.". She replied to the man, having been sure to finish her food before speaking. After her piece of dialogue however, she could hear footsteps coming from the staircase, and from how they were increasing in volume, she could tell someone was descending down. Her heard raced for only a second as her head shot to look at the stairs, only to see the man she had spotted on the roof come down. He didn't even join in really, he kept himself occupied with an inanimate object. A cactus at that! How in the world did the people of snow get a cactus?!

Sho shook her head to regain her train of thought. What was important right now was getting answers, and this "Father" seemed to have them. At least based on his smug attitude, the kunoichi could assume. His questions were followed with the soft chuckle of an aging man, giving them the sense of being rhetorical. "There's no reason to be calling woman harlots sir." she commented. "I can't very well speak on the behalf of my village sir, I'm just a chuunin." she lied between her lips. Technically it was a lie anyway. Anyone above her in the village caste considered a chuunin. "But like I said, we came because we stop receiving trade and communication with the people of snow. Therefor we knew nothing of its woes."

Sho's eyes drifted over the the other male by the cactus. How in the world did he go from yelling at them from the top of a roof like some power figure to poking at a cactus at the bottom of some stairs? A soft giggle escaped from behind her lips. "That your son?"  she asked, motioning a nod over to the younger male as she spoke.
Silveria Night

Post by Silveria Night on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:29 am

A LAND OF PURE WHITE
HIDE BEHIND YOUR SHADOW
WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS
UNFORGIVABLE TO US ALL.
Something about this meeting of ninja from all the other villages just felt off to her. Under normal circumstances this wasn't likely to happen, had all of the Kage's thought to send out individuals to investigate or was this just convenience for them? Silveria kept a close eye on two particular ninja that stuck out to her above the rest, one was the young man that while he kept a somewhat respectfulness to him, was still very blunt with his answers and tended to cut the bullshit. A trait she could admire at least, that was for sure. Next, the blonde in the cloak, something about her presence simply set the Sannin's fingertips on a static edge. She wasn't angered by her arrival but she felt like whoever this was could handle themselves more than just well in a fight. She'd have to be wary of her and stay on her good side if she wanted things to run smoothly and for Mira to be alright by the end of this mission.

"Then we are to work together." Silveria agreed after Caelum mentioned more about them joining together. She wasn't one who enjoyed staying still when events didn't go as planned and this was one such case. "This is going to be a long afternoon." Silveria whispered under her breath, moving down from the rooftop and to Caelum's side, her mouth seemed to be molding chakra together along her tongue, the reason for which wasn't clear at this moment but might come in handy later. Her eyes followed around the silent room until the man named Father began to question those before him like some god looking down at followers of faith and heathens of legend. "Human Children... Why have you come to this.... pile of snow? Has your God guided you here unconsciously. Have you come to reclaim your faith? Be swift and answer me." He'd say to them in a start, belittling their actions of free will into something more sinister, making it out to be that they had no free will in this case and that all their actions could just be the machinations of some higher being on another plane of existence.

Before Silveria could have the time to think of a response, the man who had been sitting indian-style now and floating 4 feet off the fucking ground had gone on another tangent again. All of this religion dribble was troublesome but what he said next was at the very least interesting to hear, part of details she had not known or bother to look into; "That Harlot you call the First Sukaikage has given birth to a new generation of Death. Tell me.. Who sent you children to my village? The kage, who are trying to keep you all from falling into the hand of war while they skip away to their summits? The village, the domain that keeps you trapped in rules and confined by a single man who happens to be the richest of them all? Or the children ghost, the ones who died in the houses covered by snow!? Why has it taken the four Major villages 5 months to respond to this village... to respond to human life?!!" Silveria despite this question and despite the girl named Sho's makeshift answers and question, had begun to laugh, covering her face with a hand as she did. "Ahh, sorry.. so sorry. I was caught off guard by what you had said to us and didn't think before just belting that out. The Kage? The Village? The Ghosts? I came here for myself, I could have simply let my partner come here alone if I wanted to but my own morals decided otherwise. And besides that, I came here to investigate what this land has been doing in it's cut-off from the rest of the world. I'm simply here to learn such information and return home with my partner, what happens beyond that is none of my concern -- though I won't turn a blind eye should anything happen within my area to help."

Her hand went along the curvy strands of her raven black hair, brushing it back along the air while sighing now that she had finished her major response. "Perhaps you should cut the cryptic questions of Gods and the like and cut to the chase, you've let us come here now even after seeing us arrive. For what purpose? Do you intend to convert us to your God in some reach out to save our damned souls or is this simply a small wheel in your bigger plans? Color me curious at the very least." Silveria kept her hands on her hips where they'd have access to her weapon and the tongue that forged chakra upon it was at the ready too, this could always go south and she just wanted to be ready. She made no inclinations yet however of wanting to go for her sword -- she was here on diplomatic and information reasons as she said after-all.
THE SHADOW'S EMBRACE
made by prism
Wordcount: 839 / Total: 1,164
Caelum Sakamoto

Post by Caelum Sakamoto on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:12 am

SILENT ASSAILANT
"Then we are to work together," the woman called out from behind the talk brute, the man's eyes not bothering to turn toward her as he nodded. "Good," he muttered below his breath, his eyes darting in all directions as he scanned the desolate building. Just as the man place his right foot in front of him, he paused before he could roll along the sole of his boot, his chest freezing as he held his breath. The chakra source of another being other than Sho's was felt immediately as he ventured deeper into the building, his eyes narrowing. "Human Children... Why have you come to this.... pile of snow? Has your God guided you here unconsciously. Have you come to reclaim your faith? Be swift and answer me."?God? Heh...pitiful scum, Caelum thought, the snowy-haired shinobi straightening himself now, muscles taught beneath his beige skin. "Thought those days of torture were long gone..." he muttered inaudibly, his eyes softly losing color as he slipped away from reality for a brief moment, recollecting a very old memory...

"Two thousand years ago, the Dark Knight Akumayashi turned against his demon brethren and took up his sword for the sake of mankind..." the old man preached with animated hands, speaking of the old legends of the Demon king, Akumayashi, and his rebellion against Neikumo. He was the savior of the people, one who played God by sacrificing his life in order to keep the demons—criminals more or less—from coexisting with the kind humans. He gave the humans peace and serenity by going against his own kind. "Hmph. He sure failed that one," a very young Caelum vulgarly thought, his eyes leisurely leaking down to his lap out of boredom. "Never took those legends too literally..." the then-seven year old huffed as he closed his tiny fist shut, lounging back in a comfortable fashion among the hard, wooden pew that lined the whole sanctuary. As he sat there, he sighed heavily and looked around at all of the civilians. It was an ocean of white hoods: every civilian here wore the same dress code, as told so by Sanctus, the minister and mayor of the shitty old town known as Kanzawa. Except the naive child himself, he stuck out like a sore thumb. Caelum twitched his teeny lip up in disgust when he made eye contact with the man next to him, holding back a snarky remark that fell along the lines of 'Why don't you just take a picture? It'll last longer'. Instead, he glanced away with annoyance and uncrossed his tiny legs, crossing them now in the opposite leg order. Church. "What a drag." Ever since he was a small infant, he was dragged to this hell hole by the nuns who ran his orphanage to worship a demon who posed as a savior by going against his own brethren and Neikumo. A demon? As a savior? Humans...They were nothing but stubborn and foolish. It takes a journey to hell for them to accept and praise their God ...A fact that tickled irony's judgment, of course. It was all so boring. Even though the child made his misery evident back in the day, the strict followers wouldn't allow him to leave. It was bullshit. But what did he know? He was just a kid. He just wanted to play, and be curious—the things every child wanted to do. At the time, he couldn't understand why such shit like that was so important to everyone. Hell, the man at twenty-six still didn't understand why. But it's not like he purposely hated the church for shits and giggles. It just bored him to death in his younger days. He found no belief in their legends. No paradox hidden beneath the cherishing statements of savory. The boy wielded a mouth full of spitting hatred towards the damn church; in Kanzawa, every citizen had to go to church. It was a life style, a requirement in order to live there. The bastards took that shit seriously. They did not believe in the truthful power that each body encompassed but instead believed in Gods and demons and such... And most evident to their being was their hatred towards the child. Simply all because he was the son of a horrible leader from a murderous organization. In their eyes, he was a demon walking amongst the paths of a human. He was a charlatan in their eyes, and a mass burden among them. Even the damned minister held enmity towards the innocent child... As the crowd's clapping pandemonium simmered down, the old fart bowed his head, a wave of fallen heads that were hung low bursting throughout the sea of flooded cloaks. Caelum gritted his teeth and pulled his left arm behind him, allowing it to hang over the bench's back for more comfort. Prayer was going on, but the kid never bowed his innocent head once. He saw it as a weakness, bowing to a nonexistent entity. "Ugh, fools," he grumbled infantile-like. "Now, come rejoice in the love for Akumayashi, as my beauti..."

Fading like ghastly smoke, the irksome memory began to fade into the back of his mind as his view now resumed to reality's playground. Blinking once, he whirled back into his alert state as he glared at the old hag before him with listless eyes, a permanent frown engraved upon the edges of his pale lips. "That Harlot you call the First Sukaikage has given birth to a new generation of Death. Tell me.. Who sent you children to my village? The kage, who are trying to keep you all from falling into the hand of war while they skip away to their summits? The village, the domain that keeps you trapped in rules and confined by a single man who happens to be the richest of them all? Or the children ghost, the ones who died in the houses covered by snow!? Why has it taken the four Major villages five months to respond to this village... to respond to human life?!!" the man called out, his chuckle echoing through the vacant building. "Maybe it's because you ignorant fu—""Can't speak for them sir." Entirely irked by his comrade's rude interference, Caelum shot Sho a how-dare-you snarl. "But I can say Iceberg didn't come on a mission from god. We stopped receiving trade shipments from the village of Snow, and soon lost contact as well. We came to see if something had happened." As always, the short woman found a way to communicate with profession and apropos manners. Exhaling deeply from a hefty sigh, the man's chest sank in as he once more crossed his sturdy arms across it, pinpointing the sudden notice that mocked traveling footsteps. Narrowing his eyes as soon as as the sight of an odd-looking man came stepping down the case of stares, Caelum watched with an arched brow as the man's visual path led to a single plant. A fucking cactus at that. In a rapid spur, the main whipped down to the plant, his eyes glistening with utter fascination. While gazing at the man with an apathetic expression, Caelum's eye twitched. "...Sissy never takes care of the nice things, Father," the estranged man muttered as he childishly—and moronically—jabbed his finger against the plant. Soon after probing the plant, the man's finger found safety within his mouth as he sucked upon it. Yeah I bet that fucking hurt, Caelum sarcastically thought, his eyebrow still arched at the bizarre man. A look of disgust planted itself upon his face. Sho's voice intruded Caelum's utter amazement in human stupidity, the man tearing his face away the bizarre human and no glancing at the old hag. "But like I said, we came because we stop receiving trade and communication with the people of snow. Therefor we knew nothing of its woes... That your son?" Caelum's eyes flickered toward Cactus Boy, then whisked back toward the older man.

"Ahh, sorry.. so sorry," the wavy-haired woman spoke just then. "I was caught off guard by what you had said to us and didn't think before just belting that out. The Kage? The Village? The Ghosts? I came here for myself, I could have simply let my partner come here alone if I wanted to but my own morals decided otherwise. And besides that, I came here to investigate what this land has been doing in it's cut-off from the rest of the world. I'm simply here to learn such information and return home with my partner, what happens beyond that is none of my concern— though I won't turn a blind eye should anything happen within my area to help. Perhaps you should cut the cryptic questions of Gods and the like and cut to the chase, you've let us come here now even after seeing us arrive. For what purpose? Do you intend to convert us to your God in some reach out to save our damned souls or is this simply a small wheel in your bigger plans? Color me curious at the very least..." Staring down at the dark haired kunoichi from the corner of his eye, he pondered her words before momentarily looking away; she had quite the silver tongue.

Father

Post by Father on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:10 am

Father would shake his head as he would then look toward Jo. "Long Ago i was Reborn. Reborn as something with knowledge no other could gain. I know what i need to know, i know more than any of you could ever dream to know. I will not deny you this knowledge of Life and Death. I will offer it to you like i have my many children in the past. Like Jo and His sister. Like Shinigai and His Brother. They Have learned and soon they will know the truth behind my words." Father would say as his body would seem to fade in and out of the world. The man would close his eyes and begin to sink into the ground. His appearance was now gone and the only one left in the room had been Jo Yuki. As he would look toward the group of ninja and give a smile.

His body would seem a bit different from that of the man who sat at the top of the building. The Hair had seemed to be a little short as he would leave the cactus and stumble to the group he had reached about 4 meters from the group and began to giggle. "Ill Tell you the rest so you can die with the info of snow embedded in your minds. My name is Jo Yuki and long ago i was abandoned by my parents along with my twin sister Hikane. We were to starve due to the embargo placed on the snow village at the time. After a while father came along to this dying village and saved us... Not with his words,... but with the gentle hands and food he brought to the village. Why did he do it? No idea maybe he wanted us a slaves but he has not treated us as so. The Kage of the Second Generation of Village Leaders were cruel. So now i wonder how this third generation is. Its been years and Hikane became the leader of this village a while ago. So She decided to get revenge..She decided to let you starve like we did." Jo would stop talking as he walked over the the cactus and kicked it over. Looking down at it he would sigh and Begin to think of those days in his rotted house with no food and almost no clothing. "Her plan was foolish... So im going to begin another one... One which will take your lives!!" Jo Yuki would say as he glared at the group. Mouthing the word "Run"
Satoru The Calamity

Post by Satoru The Calamity on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:24 pm

Off in the distance one could see a Eagle from the village of Sukaigakure, and then something suddenly drop, that was if they were looking towards the direction of Sukaigakure, and in a short amount of time a brown haired kid walks foreward, a mark of Sukaigakure stiched into the scarf he was wearing, the jacket he wore covering his normal blue and white suit, almost like a uniform, his brown eyes looked up at the man who was speaking at this moment talking about the kage and what not, and hearing his story and then he decided to open his mouth and speak to the man before he said about the plan being foolish "So you lost your mother, your not the only one, a father who fed you what he could? sounds like he cared more then mine, he just left my mom after a one nighter and i was made from it, and as for Terrible Kage? Try being the brother to TWO Kage, it sucks, but you know what, they are family, and you should never talk bad about family, no matter what has happened to you, your just taking things the wrong way, if you want to attempt to harm any of these shinobi, no matter where they are from, I promise you , I will make you regret it, they did nothing to you, so you have no right to harm them, you want to get your quote on quote revenge? Then hunt out those who wronged you, we do not know who you are, and I do not know about the rest of them, but I personally do not care, take your revenge talk elsewhere to those who deserve it" while he spoke his words he put his hands into his pockets, he was prepared with a kunai in each hand if he needed to defend himself that he kept in those pockets, which were deep enough to keep them hidden, so it appears as if he had just slide his hands into his pockets, he did not even notice his childhood rival at this point in time, Anemone, nor did he count the rest of the shinobi there, the one who was talking was already pissing him off.

Debby

Post by Debby on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:27 am

Walk up in the club like what up I got a big cock

As Kurumi approached the gates of the village she had to admit what a beautiful place the village hidden in the snow truly was. Yes yes the pure white snow cascading around her was nice, especially the way it caused millions of tiny black shadows to dance around the crunchy pale ground, but the real beauty Kurumi saw was the sheer desolateness and eeriness of the land. It was as if it emitted death itself. Truly breath taking.  

Standing 7 meters from the village gates Kurumi decided to take some precautions. Using her transformation technique Kurumi decided to transform into an average black cat and shrank down to the size of an average house cat, 10 inches tall and only 18 inches in length from the nose to her newly grown tail. Feeling a bit lonely Kurumi decided that it would not make sense for a cat to go alone to represent a village, so she would have to make a companion. Using her yin projection technique Kurumi formed an exact copy of herself, complete in her usual all black kimono and ninja sandals, paired with 3 pearl necklaces and black pearl earrings, with her hair simply down and her usual bangs, to be her guide.

Cat Kurumi with her illusion companion 2 meters to the left of her walked through the elegantly run down buildings until spotting in the distance a large group of people walking into a dimly lit building that seemed to be about 25 meters in front about 2 or 3 meters to the left. As Kurumi got within 15 meters of the building she heard a slight whizzing sound coming from 15 meters to the right above her and noticed some sort of object plummeting down from the east swiftly 20,000 feet from above at an alarming rate. The object hit the ground with a loud shuddering thud creating a massive crater in the snow with a 10 foot diameter. Kurumi looked up to see some sort of large bird like animal flying at what appeared to be 70 miles per hour, there was no way any normal human could survive that fall.

Kurumi approached the right side of the crater until she was about 3 feet away from it and noticed that the object had broken several layers of snow and frozen ground about 7 to be exact and found itself about 15 meters lodged into the ground. Judging by the fact that  there were most likely large splatters of blood and organs decorating the crater and the fact that a mangled body would most likely be at the center, Kurumi guessed it would plummet feet first. The body's limbs would most likely be bent at odd inhuman angles and blood would most likely be slowly still flowing out from its mouth and nose. Kurumi would guess the person had died on impact, all of their bones broken and organs ruptured. Kurumi would guess it was a man but was not sure due to the damage. Snow slowly fell and began to cover the corpse of the unknown man. She wondered what could possess someone to do something so stupid. Perhaps he had wanted to die, or fallen off the bird. Maybe he had misjudged the height he believed he was safe to fall from, tricked by the layers of snow on the ground or his own inexperience.

The buildings 5 meters to the right of the crater provided enough shadow to cover half of the boy's body in his crater grave. If the man was dead Kurumi would use her shadow sewing technique to form a single tentacle 2 meters to the left of the body from the shadow of the building and if successful would scoop the body up, most likely needing to use a great deal of force to detach the body from the ground. Kurumi would bring it up to the surface if successful and lay it 15 feet to the left of her. Luckily, except for some bleeding from the mouth nose, and ears, the head would probably be intact so the body would be easier to identify.

(used:
Transformation technique
yin projection
shadow sewing)
(Calling fenn dead based on the fact that he did not specify the height in which he fell, the speed of the eagle taking him, or what he saw below at the time he decided to fall. All we know is that his character believed he would make the fall just fine, but with no actual measurements or details of his landing time, as well as the character having no other actual written experience flying these birds as they are never mentioned in his history or said to have been flown before in any of his posts, it is completely left wide open for my interpretation and manip.)
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:15 am

[OOC: Alice your Post has been Voided Due to Having no Travel post to the land of snow.]
Debby

Post by Debby on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:33 am

.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:58 pm

[OOC: Those need to be posted in the forum that is made for them for the reason of making sure people actually traveled. Thank you.

Also Satoru is not dead, not only did someone else post stating his safe lading. But NINJA ARE SUPERHUMAN and landing from extreme heights like most Normal humans can do is nothing for someone like a Superhuman. Also the village is covered in piles of snow which would cushion most falls.

Satoru is not dead, repost or leave the topic Alice.]
Mira

Post by Mira on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:01 pm

N a n i k a

Ice and Lava should never mix

Nanika was horrified just how quickly their small group had grown, people seemed to just appear from thin air, it was amazing how the personalities of each individual was so... egotistical. Perhaps the only ones Nanika didn't completely hate were the young girl from Hyouzan and perhaps Silveria. This other from Hyouzangakure, this male specimen was getting on Nanika's nerves at an increasingly high rate. The way he looked down at her as if she were some naive child. "Can't speak for them sir. But I can say Iceberg didn't come on a mission from god. We stopped receiving trade shipments from the village of Snow, and soon lost contact as well.'' Indeed this girl was becoming the mediator for the group, funny considering the hulking brute she came with could learn some manners from her. Nanika watched and listened, perhaps the Hyouzangakure male wasn't completely wrong, standing there now the young Chuunin felt out of place among these other Shinobi. Perhaps it was the considerable difference in experience, in power that was clearly visible? No that didn't matter right now.

Nanika regarded the entire situation with a look of displeasure, all these voices, all the people trying to have their say, Unlike them Nanika kept her mouth shut, biding her time "The Kage? The Village? The Ghosts? I came here for myself, I could have simply let my partner come here alone if I wanted to but my own morals decided otherwise.'' she had grown accustomed to Silveria's honesty and bluntness enough to know this woman didn't mess around. Too few tried to... sugar coat their words so it was refreshing to see another woman not hindered by such idiocy. ''I'm simply here to learn such information and return home with my partner, what happens beyond that is none of my concern -- though I won't turn a blind eye should anything happen within my area to help." Nanika nodded her agreement as the Sannin spoke, true to the way of a Shinobi from Kazangakure through and through. Nanika was positive these two man from the Snow Village weren't mentally stable, as the conversation grew on it was completely visible just how far gone the two men were, was their hostility toward the Major Villages truly relevant? Wasn't it their village that betrayed Hyouzangakure? Nanika wasn't too sure but nor did she entirely care. If these two wanted to threaten Kazangakure then she would attempt to put the men down.

"So you lost your mother, your not the only one, a father who fed you what he could?, sounds like he cared more then mine, he just left my mom after a one nighter and i was made from it, and as for Terrible Kage? Try being the brother to TWO Kage" Nanika hadn't even noticed the arrival of the boy who spoke next, perhaps due to the fact it was inaudible to the conversations happening around her. Recently she herself had found out her blood ties with Karumo, Kazankage of Kazangakure so it was refreshing to see another sibling of a village Kage. This man spoke of suffering but what did he truly know what suffering was? Nanika would have traded her childhood for his if she could have.. these men from Snow were truly weak of mind and of body. Nanika smirked at the boy from Sukaigakures total disregard for the caution this situation required. Even after his blonde female partner scolded him Nanika couldn't help herself but allow a sense of amusement cross her face. Satoru eh? You intrigue me boy.. the young female would think to herself as she stared a little too longly at the boy.

"The Kage of the Second Generation of Village Leaders were cruel. So now i wonder how this third generation is. Its been years and Hikane became the leader of this village a while ago. So She decided to get revenge..She decided to let you starve like we did." What a turn of events this was, it wasn't exactly surprising to say the least but even so this situation escalated far faster than Nanika had anticipated, true the tension and killer intent was in the air but Nanika expected all these level headed shinobi to be all political for awhile longer. Good then Nanika needed a chance to test her skills in battle and at the approval of Silveria she would do that.

''Her plan was foolish... So im going to begin another one... One which will take your lives!!" Nanika couldn't help but allow a mimicking laughter escape her lips as she regarded the man before her "and what makes you believe you have the advantage here? While we Major Villages are at temporary parlay, do you truly believe alone you are capable of taking on so many? Alone? You were just left by the one you call Father and yet you still remain with the belief you stand a fraction of a chance against so many?" Nanika lipped her lips as those last few words left her mouth before continuing "While I don't speak for the other Villages I can clearly see you are at a disadvantage. Do you believe your skills so highly to take on this many?" Nanika would continue as she tried to bait the man into revealing his hidden card. No doubt this man had some backup, he'd be stupid not to. Better to get them out in the open now rather than risk an actual ambush when the group least expected it.

| Word Count:  |
| OOC: Using Mobile to post so don't hate me if its shit. |
Caelum Sakamoto

Post by Caelum Sakamoto on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:50 am

SILENT ASSAILANT
Whilst every human within this mad hatter-like house carried on with worthless exchanges, the snowy-haired man traipsed throughout the soaking fingers of the cool dampness, a nonchalant look confiscating his distorted face of newly found curiosity. Kneeling down, a calloused hand reach out to pull out what looked to be a shattered photo frame, the shards of glass having been murky due to the debris and snow that ruled this desolate home. A shadow of curiosity lingered within the depths of his glassy eyes as he carefully removed the dusted photo from beneath the cracked glass, the locks of wavy, milk hair swooshing gently side to side just before his crushed eyebrows. It was a family: husband, wife, and a child who bizarrely resembled his sister Colette. Analyzing the ruined photo within his hand, the man held his breath, his eyes gazing up and down upon the pixelated picture. How unfortunate. Life once thrived in this hell hole. Allowing the photo to slip out of his grasp, the man slowly rose as he continued his journey throughout the building, scoping out each and every crevice within. The traveling action of his seemed somewhat futile as his legs mechanically moving him along, one heavy step after the other. He had not been searching for anything in particular, but rather he was just observing the details. Casually he kept his stride, and followed on back to the main room that consisted of shinobi. His sensitive ears could hear everything; his jagged breath as he inhaled the freezing air, the women brushing their lips softly as they spoke, the whisper of old wood creaking above, and even the sudden footsteps of a new intruder. His eyes scouted the new male's appearance, calculating obvious information about the boy: appeared young, possibly around the age of fifteen of sixteen. Judging by how the charming blonde chastised him for his abrupt words, he made connection that the two knew of one another just by the familiarity that hinted greatly within her tune. Most likely from her village. Suddenly, the man's crimson eyes galloped toward the dark haired girl as a shrilling laughter came from her gaping lips, arching a brow at her odd amusement.

"...And what makes you believe you have the advantage here? While we Major Villages are at temporary parlay, do you truly believe alone you are capable of taking on so many? Alone? You were just left by the one you call Father and yet you still remain with the belief you stand a fraction of a chance against so many?" the girl pressed. "While I don't speak for the other Villages I can clearly see you are at a disadvantage. Do you believe your skills so highly to take on this many?" The girl had a point; the cactus-enthusiast over there was outnumbered by a great amount.

"Can we just cut to the chase now..." the incubus inaudibly muttered to himself as he exhaled roughly, his head hanging low. From this action, the man's water-locked hair gently wavered in soft motions, the damp strands swaying due to the hidden snowflakes that seeped within his snowy-white hair. As he stared at the soiled ground that his two feet stood upon, his vermillion eyes gazed at his exposed toes that the ninja mid-calf boots did not shelter, the muffled voices of acidic words flying back and forth between every breathing human inside that house of the mad hatter. It was a constant war between all humans—they all had some sort of irrelevant matter to share. Not that any cared to hear one another's voice, anyway. As his eyes gandered away from his feet and toward Cactus Boy, a sudden swift in emotion scattered across his once-relaxed face, now being replaced by listless emotions. "Taking the lives of innocence is not how one should go about rebirthing the failure of a sibling... That's a pitiful notion of fair play, truthfully. And the girl is right—you're outnumbered," Caelum called out in wavering tunes that encompassed apathy and severity. As the incubus spoke, he slowly strolled over to the girl who had been speaking prior to his assisted words, stepping in front of her in the form of protection; his broad frame effortlessly provided a human shield to the petite woman behind him. Tilting his head slightly upward, the man gazed at Jo with crestfallen eyes, no source of mercy hinted within the bloodied orbits of his irises. "With that, I ask of you to speak words of realistic meaning, not mania. By playing your pawn through the mind of vengence, you're only setting yourself up for failure. We do not wish to taint this snow with spilt blood, but rather answers to our stringing questions. If you know me, hearing those words come from my mouth are quite absurd. It's solid evidence that I too wish to avoid blood shed. But if you do come at me with any intentions of harm...or any of these people..." odd words to be heard from this man "do know that I'll gladly reflect your poor decision with no shame. Spilling blood is a grand hobby." The white haired male flashed a cruel grin.

NPC

Post by NPC on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Hikane was growing impatient, this whole ordeal was taking far too long for her liking and she longed to get into the thick of this battle and aide her Father along with her sibling in crushing these other ninja who stood in their way - After-all, they stood in the way of Father and thus must be destroyed as unholy enemies of his conversely holy image.

Her clothing was rather ornate armor that - while not much - served as more of a sign of status or perhaps symbolic of something greater beyond the practical. Her eyes, as white as the snow which littered the ground lingered upon the building before her as her likewise colored hair flowed idly in the breeze of the winter, a long flowing red cape billowing behind her as she remained focused for the time being upon the structure before her.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she would allow her mind to fill with the sounds of battle and words of those that wished to not heed the Father's wisdom as she cautiously gripped her blade, allowing the weight of it to be felt through her arm as she hefted the blade off of her back where it had previously been resting and opened her eyes in order to view the building which lay only a short distance away. She would pause then, briefly, to consider what she would do next before finally charging forward and hefting the blade high up over her head and then activating the scroll which was hidden within in order to create a large circle in the center of the building before it exploded, causing the rest of the structure to crumble inwards towards the large hole that had been blasted and into the underground where it was likely that a number of the individuals would be then trapped and hopefully her sibling could take care of them while in the meantime, she brought herself in a quick turn to face those that had remained, preparing her next attack.

She would teach these heathens where true power lay even if it meant destroying them all. There was no place for those who did not follow the Father's plan within it, and therefore they must be eradicated - That was what knew now, what she felt as if she had always known and this battle would serve as her chance to prove herself to her Lord, even if it took her life doing so.

Weapon Link:
NPC Page:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 am