Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

A chance encounter(IO/P/NK)

Kay

A chance encounter(IO/P/NK)

Post by Kay on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kashen grinned as he began to enter the academy and head into the alternative work out room in the academy, it was a spot made for people to meet up and spar testing their might against allies while fighting like they were enemies, Kashen grinned as he waited in the waiting room, signing up to join the event took a lot, the conductor had to make sure each ninja was at least above chuunin rank to enter the arena or even matching room.

Finally after what seemed like hours of waiting for the introduction Kashen was thrown into the matching room, a room roughly 10 feet in all diameters, it was a first for Kashen, he knew of the place and heard that strong ninja would come here and Kashen was looking forward to fighting a ninja that could keep up or even surpass him in as many aspects as possible, so Kashen waiting alone in the matching room waiting for someone to enter.Of course each person had the right to make the matching last as long as they'd wish.
Saya

Re: A chance encounter(IO/P/NK)

Post by Saya on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Both of the clones dash towards each other at fast speeds(70), and prepare to evade the fast moving wind spears. For a moment it seems like they might be able to sidestep the spears at the last second, however the size of the spears and the wind chakra must have caught them off guard. Regardless, both spears make impact into Saya, drilling into the known clone, and the other one as well. There's a burst of smoke as the clone instantly disperses, engulfing the other Saya as the spear deals it's damage.

At least that's what it'd look like on the outside. Inside of that cloud, however, very little was happening. Saya was tough, very tough, more durable and possessing more stamina than the average Chuunin(66). Against the weaker strength of the wind spear she might have relied on that alone, but she'd taken another precaution. As the smoke engulfs her she slams her hands together, instanstly hardening her skin against the impact and making it glance harmlessly off her stone hard skin. She follows that with a simple transformation jutsu, not changing herself, only her appearance.

As the smoke clears Saya is left there alone, prone and motionless on the ground. Her henge no jutsu had added in scraps and bruises, tattered her dress slightly, and gave her the appearance that she'd just suffered full damage from the spear that was thrown at her. She hoped it would be enough to throw her opponent off guard. As he saw no evidence of her going underground, and the other clone popped when hit, she thought the ruse had a high probability of being successful.

The spear that impacted her wall had little to no affect, striking the solid dirt and stone surface and cracking it. It was only superficial damage, and though a good pouring of lose dirt and sand pours off of it even while it maintains its structural integrity. Below ground, Saya lingers near the clone as it plays possum. The dismissal of the other clone brought her back up to speed on the events of the fight, even if she had sensed some of it from below ground. With it's memory returning to her, she now new exactly what she needed to do. Her clones were clever, she had to grant them that. They were just as clever as she was.
WC=394
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Kashen watched as the first spear took it's hit, it was the most powerful of the 3 spear, the spear were powerful now scattered around Saya one fell to the ground the other two stuck out a couple feet from the other probable 'Saya' laying her cloths tattered and body bruised, Kashen wasn't convinced however, it wasn't right his jutsu simply had piercing power not a visible cut and bruising effect as he tilted his head a second spear would shoot at the leg of the Saya currently on the ground Kashen wasn't looking for a kill simply looking to prove his point as the spear would speed at Saya at a speed not even Saya herself could dodge easily.

The spear would fuse before heading with another the spear would go into the body of Saya, if it were the real Saya Kashen would make a face of shock as he didn't want to hurt her however if it poofed away Kashen would chuckle as a spear would still be help passively in his hand waiting for the truth of Saya to be revealed.
Saya

Post by Saya on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Well, it was a shame that her ruse did not work. The clone would not simply lie there and be destroyed. Instead she rolled to the side, then planted a hand against the ground. She springs to her feet, sliding slightly aside as the spear drills into where she was just standing. Saya's speed was something to be remarked on, with the clone unburdened by her armor she was faster than just about anyone she'd battled against. She barely needed to break a sweat, most of the time, endless training with her weighted cloak providing her with powerful muscles, and bursts of speed many envied. She was moving at 100, not even giving it all of her speed.

She turns and looks up towards Kashen, the smile on her lips having faded. So are you going to just float up there all day? You should know that you will not win that way, you will only prolong this fight. Says the clone, as she takes a moment to lean against her spear. She seems casual in the moment, though she is prepared to move if she needs too. Instead she decided to engage Kashen in dialoge.

Don't get me wrong, your tactics are sound, but they simply will not work on me. If you wish to turn this into a demonstration of jutsu, I can oblige, however I feel as though if we went that route, you would be out of chakra very quickly. You have been using a great deal of it, where as I have been holding my stores in reserve. How would you like to proceed from here?
WC=271
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:27 am

Kashen in all his battle gear glory had to admit he was feeling dwindled by the over use of jutsu, however Kashen hadn't used much the most chakra costly was definitely his clone, the clone was killed however by Mrs.Saya with a powerful attack, Kashen had sent spears at her as his spear began to dwindle in his hand he realized there wasn't much time left for him to use his jutsu against her, soon it would be hand to hand and Kashen knew he would lose then it was a no brainer, was it smart of Kashen to fight Saya in the first place?Probably not their strength wasn't much apart however, Kashen looked at his spear as it burst into smaller wind streams, the cool down was already done however Kashen had no more chakra to give to his jutsu, Jutsu were sucking all of his chakra up as he listened to Saya's voice once more this fight had a lot of dialog in it compared to his other fights.

Saya began to speak and said “So are you going to just float up there all day? You should know that you will not win that way, you will only prolong this fight.” This was Kashen's tactic not Saya's she had no idea the advantages that flying had given Kashen.He was easily at the best advantage in the sky however Saya was easily quicker than Kashen, it kind of enraged him that she was more powerful than him however he knew she was possibly just more skilled than he was, or maybe she had more practice?Never mind that mattered not due to the fact Kashen was her opponent and nothing more than that.Kashen would smirk before she began her next long sentence, however Kashen would listen to the girl's advice or criticism.

The girl began to speak her voice was edged into Kashen's mind as the girl who one upped him "Don't get me wrong, your tactics are sound, but they simply will not work on me. If you wish to turn this into a demonstration of jutsu, I can oblige, however I feel as though if we went that route, you would be out of chakra very quickly. You have been using a great deal of it, where as I have been holding my stores in reserve. How would you like to proceed from here?” Kashen knew she was right, and that he didn't have much chakra left as his bijuu seemed to stir inside of him, it was crazy to be told by the enemy ninja the same problems you were having on the battle field, Kashen hadn't been hit however his clone was as he let out a exhausted sigh as his first action keeping his eye on the female ninja, his clone watching her as well, this clone had his summon and Kashen couldn't afford to lost this clone.

Kashen began to wait until his bijuu began to speak "Kashen, unlock the inner power of your chakra, you have spiritual chakra hidden inside you, as a ninja it's your duty to stop being a wimp and find the inner power I know you have as a ninja!" Kyrax said coldly as Kashen began to feel a tug and pull inside him releasing a stream of refreshing chakra through his entire body giving him a +25 to his chakra stat ashe would stair at Saya, she would probably notice as the bijuu's tails flickers before turning solid as Kashen would grin looking at her.

"Saya, I hope you plan to fight fair with me" Kashen said with a grin lowering himself to the ground his chakra pulsing in his veins made him feel close to invincible he wanted to see just how powerful he could become from fighting his ally, Saya was definitely the pick of the chuunin of this generation Kashen only aimed for the rank of Anbu however he felt as though Saya was aiming to become the next Joki Kage or better yet a Sannin, either way Kashen knew she had it in her as he felt the chakra boosts from both his bijuu and his Special Characteristic.Kashen felt the golden glow of battle as he would sign for his wind spears 6 would appear no more no less, they would all combine into one spear, Kashen would smile at Saya's clone not knowing the real Saya remained in the earth."So who goes first Saya?" Kashen would as holding his spear hand against the tip of the spear, it was a large spear head Kashen was ready to fight with until Saya lost or beat him.

Wc:774
(Remove 550 for
Name: spiritual stamina
Type: Chakra
Requirements:: Cannot have chakra control
Description: The user has a strange amount of chakra to their naturall stamina, able to produced more then the average nin. Gains 25 chakra stats (cannot have medical as a specialty))
Saya

Post by Saya on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Play fair? Well, why not? After he's asked his questions of her, Saya's clone nods once, and then pops in a little puff of smoke. Moment's later Saya comes slowly crawling out of the ground like some manner of horror movie zombie intent on brains. Thankfully, she is still just the same chuunin that'd retreated below ground before. She rises and dusts herself off a little, though mole hiding didn't get her as filthy as you might think. Instead it has secured her hiding spot and still left her relatively clean. Behind her, the hole seals up as if it had never existed.

She unsnaps the clasp on her cloak and lets it loosen on her shoulders, a moment later it is easily cast aside, landing with a loud thud into a heavy heap off to the side. Likewise her spear is flipped point down and thrust into the dirt of the training rin. Her tails were gone, and she'd disarmed herself, and after putting some distance between them, she stops and turns to face Kashen.

Alright, I can go first. I don't mind that at all. Let's see. Storm Style.

Saya claps her hands together and then weaves through a quick series of seals. The next moment she points her hands out towards Kashen, and a bubbling blue-white chakra the same color as her bijuu cloak begins to gather between her hands. It forms a perfect sphere of energy as she shouts.

Great Lightning Ball jutsu!

The ball is about a foot wide when it's done, blue and white, crackling with electrical energy. It fires out of her hands in a quick, straight line. It's not fast, only moving in at speed 24, however it does look dangerous.
WC=271
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Kashen let out a sigh as he gripped his spear with his right hand moving his hands grip to mid hilt, Kashen knew the power of this girl as she began coming out of the hole like a zombie it was mortifying as the girl would come from the hole, from this point on the fight was real as Kashen's deep green cloaks took over his body, he assumed using this much power would destroy him however he knew that he needed to push himself to be able to take him to the next level, he knew that at the moment Saya was quicker than himself, Kashen was cold at this moment as Saya put roughly 3 meters between them, Kashen knew she was gonna do something sneaky like every good ninja would, Kashen readied his spear as she moved back only natural.

Kashen didn't expect the speed in which she sealed her jutsu, it was almost inhuman as Kashen realized that he wouldn't be able to handle Saya at her current power this drew Kashen ever so closer to the darkness in his heart as he began to fault with his control of the cloak as it began to swallow him in it's deep red, it would now be visible to Kashen was not in control as Kashen realized...He was going to have to fight to survive his own bijuu as he began to speak.

'You can't control me....And for this I'm taking all of your power...I'm sorry' Kashen thought to himself as he began collecting the chakra from his bijuu with a very enraged bijuu screaming at the top of the lungs "YOU CAN'T HAVE IT NO IT'S MY POWER YOU FOOLISH HUMAN YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO HAVE THIS POWER IT WAS NEVER TO BE HELD BY THE HAND OF SOME PATHETIC HUMAN TRASH DON'T YOU DARE!" the bijuu said as it began losing power, all of the power moved to Kashen's body he knew of the fate of the bijuu to be locked inside of Kashen's body until the end of time with Kashen being in control of his bijuu he knew that it was important to have complete control to use all of the power the bijuu had and not just a small sum, it wouldn't be enough if he didn't take it all.

Reality:

Kashen's body was taken over by a destructive beast so as such the beast was causing a uproar sending it's tails at Saya after she would send the storm ball, it wouldn't doo much as Kashen's wind tail would smash through it Kashen's body would activate wind whistle using up even more rations of chakra, however Kashen's tails would move at speeds of 90 at Saya attempting to smash into her maybe causing potential mid drift damage, however Kashen's bijuu didn't know much about fighting at it sent the speed and stength of the tail at the max trying to break a few of her bones, the spear would send 2 spear from itself at Saya's clone attempting to poof the clone out of the battle.

Mind Space:
Kashen would grin as the chakra flowed inside of him, his body would gain more power than it had ever had before, Kashen sighed as he began to speak "This is better for both of us Kyrax, we will live longer like this..." Kashen said Kyrax huffed "Easy for you to say...You didn't lose most of your chakra to a nit wit who can't even beat a girl" Kyrax said with a chuckle as Kashen was brought back to reality.

Reality:
Kashen had unlocked the power of full beast mode however his cloak would disappear as he would be brought back from his mind state, his wind spear would be gone too just a blank expression would wait on Kashen's face as he would speak, not to Saya however it was addressed to her "I got a new toy" Kashen would say with a grin on his lips "You wanna see what I have for chakra now?" Kashen would say with a big grin on his lips.
Saya

Post by Saya on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Even without her tails Saya's speed was remarkable(150), though it was thanks in part to having cast her cloak aside.  Without it's great bulk slowing her down, she was free, and as light as a feather.  She hops aside, rolls back, then cartwheels away from the tails as they come towards her.  The cartwheel lands her beside her spear which she quickly pulls out of the ground and gives a quick twirl in her hands.

Impressive!  I didn't see this second wind coming!  You do continue to surprise me. she says, her smile growing once more.  Nothing made Saya as happy as a good fight.  A challenge, a trial, she lived to be pushed to her physical and spiritual limits.  She gives a small hop back to put another meter between them, then drops to one knee when she lands.  Her spear leans against her shoulder as she presses her fingers through 4 seals, then slams them on the ground once more.

Earth Style Wall!

No sooner had the words been completed before it springs up once more to intercept the spears coming towards her.  Those spears were a bother, they were quite large, quite fast, and looked quite devastating should they actually make impact.  Thankfully, Saya had a mind for defense.  The wall was less thick this time, only 1 meter thick, 3 meters high, and 10 meters wide.  Again she finds herself atop it when it's done being formed.

Alright, let me show you one of my tricks.  Raijin no Me, the eyes of the great lightning god.  No sooner had she finished the words before she set into action, weaving a few hand seals then crouching down.  Chakra gathers around her, much like her bijuu cloak, however it does not cover her fully.  Instead it seems to pour up her back and gather near her shoulders, quickly forming into two perfect spheres of crackling lightning.  They simply float there above and behind her, alive with power and electricity, but doing nothing for now.
WC=336
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Kashen grinned at the name of the jutsu, the eyes of the great thunder god, that must be some pretty impressive Kashen thought the grin on his face as he began to be overcome with his bijuu's wind the cloak over took Kashen with a green color tinting the air, Kashen's body moved like it had never moved before it felt new and powerful...

Full Beast Mode!

Kashen grinned as he felt his power increase by 50 in every stat his speed was no quicker than anything Saya had shown and his chakra was now a massive 140, Kashen grinned as he sent two of his tails at Saya, the first one straight at her and the second one came from above, if Saya would attempt to duck behind her wall Kashen would smash through and the other tail aimed right at Saya, it was on the trail to smash into Saya, Kashen grinned as his strength over the wind around them began to weigh heavily as winds pulling Saya to Kashen with the power of 70 would be forged even the mud wall would start to tip with a grin on Kashen's face he had complete control of the wind up to 20 meters.
Saya

Post by Saya on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Well.  That isn't quite.. a jutsu. Saya mutters to herself, her smile fading as the serious look once more overcomes her features.  Her eyes narrow as the Kashen prepares to begin his transformation.  He would fill this area, damage the academy, who knew what havok and terror just the sight of the full bijuu would wreak on the village.  In an instant she's gone.  Her speed was breathtaking, her impressive natural ability paired with a body flicker carrying her from atop her wall and depositing her gently beside Kashen in less time than it takes to blink.

She uses her hand this time, swinging it hard to deliver a solid chop to Kashen's neck, striking where neck and shoulder meet to shock him out of his jutsu, and into unconsciousness.   There was more too it, however, with more than just her speed, more than just her power.  As she lands the Raijin no Me, the twin crackling lightning orbs hovering above and behind her shoulder's discharge.  The orb on the right sparks and cracks and peels off a pair of lightning bolts, both pouring their electricity into Kashen's body, even while the orb on her left stretches and twists.  It coats her hand in electrical power, adding the shock and stun to her strike.  She wanted to ensure this ended right now, and even though she may end up doing significant damage, she needed to be sure she could overpower the wind shield surrounding him.  So close, so sudden, so strong and so fast, she was rather sure she could end this fight right here.

WC=374

Spoiler:
Speed 150
Taijutsu strength: 40
Jutsu strength 96
Kay

Post by Kay on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Kashen wouldn't know what hit him as Saya in her bijuu cloak would use body flicker, Kashen was experienced with this jutsu before, but with three tails on her she was definitely quick, before she would sign Kashen would grin releasing his Full Beast mode, it wasn't smart battling with that on, Kashen had remembered what happened with the first version of this tail, the ass whooping he'd receive from his Joki Kage would be unmatchable so Kashen would allow the girl to come beside her, she was definitely trying with her all as she would hit Kashen, Kashen crow already substituting out Kashen would sit in the tree 13 meters from Saya.

Kashen would watch as the orbs would give off a bolt of lightning at quick speeds and hit his crow who would go back to the summoning world as Kashen would hop out of the tree "Geez, crows have been saving my ass recently" Kashen admitted to himself cracking his neck as he looked at Saya he knew it would be trouble to continue as he would sigh and begin to speak.

"Saya, we have to go to a cave if you wish for us to keep training girl" Kashen would say with a smile on his face his suit would reveal his face, his almost yellow hazel eyes gleam as he look at her, the wall was to his left a smirk would sit upon his face as he would wait for her reply.
Saya

Post by Saya on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Saya turns to look at Kashen after his substitution, glad the transformation was ended.  A few scratches mar her exposed skin, hands and legs, even a few hair line marks on her cheeks from the wind shield she'd rushed into, however her effort was worth it.  She walks back to where she had been to collect her cloak, helmet, and spear.

Very well.  If you feel it is a safe location to unleash your inner power, I will follow you.  Lead the way. she says, laying the cloak over a shoulder, straining slightly to carry it's great weight.  She'd don her cloak once more when they were under way, a process that simply couldn't be done without time, effort, and care.  Once Kashen was leading, Saya would follow.
[exit]Total Wordcount, 6,493
WC=121

Last edited by Saya on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kay

Post by Kay on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Kashen would lead Saya to a remote location outside of the village, best idea for a spar between two jinchuuriki, it was smart not to blow up the academy and face the wrath of the lord Joki Kage, it was also smart to make sure your opponent wasn't going to kill you which was why Kashen had waited to tell Saya about it to lessen the chance of a missing ninja attacking either of them the ninja squads should have patrolled the caves and such and Saya and Kashen should be able to go in easy as Kashen would lead the way only saying "Come on this way"

(Moving topic
http://www.narutocrisis.com/t848-becoming-a-bijuu-master-p-nk#3219

WC:6297 - (550+1500=2050) = 4247

4247 to my Full beast
Also 3x2000 for spar = 6000 exp
Also do I get 25 stats?If not that's fine.)
Stein

Post by Stein on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:18 pm

11,300 Exp for Kashen

11,000 Exp for Saya

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:24 pm