Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

A chance encounter(IO/P/NK)

Kay

A chance encounter(IO/P/NK)

Post by Kay on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Kashen grinned as he began to enter the academy and head into the alternative work out room in the academy, it was a spot made for people to meet up and spar testing their might against allies while fighting like they were enemies, Kashen grinned as he waited in the waiting room, signing up to join the event took a lot, the conductor had to make sure each ninja was at least above chuunin rank to enter the arena or even matching room.

Finally after what seemed like hours of waiting for the introduction Kashen was thrown into the matching room, a room roughly 10 feet in all diameters, it was a first for Kashen, he knew of the place and heard that strong ninja would come here and Kashen was looking forward to fighting a ninja that could keep up or even surpass him in as many aspects as possible, so Kashen waiting alone in the matching room waiting for someone to enter.Of course each person had the right to make the matching last as long as they'd wish.
Saya

Re: A chance encounter(IO/P/NK)

Post by Saya on Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:16 am

The wait was less noticeable for Saya.  It was but a few short minutes for her waiting in the lobby before records were checked an opponent quickly matched.  No doubt he had been waiting longer, but she was simply lucky enough for circumstance to guide her easily from entry to fighting ring.  Perhaps because of this she moved so slowly, her eyes focused on her feet as small steps trod her through a small maze of hallways and doors.  She had been here before, but her time in the academy wasn't something she would have cataloged as a pleasant memory.  Instead it was like many other things, a long list of triumphs and isolation.

She had done well in her time at the school, excelled in most arts and was simply passable in others.  She learned her jutsu, honed her talent with her katana, and mastered the use of the many ninja tools that would forever fill in the empty spaces between her preferred arms.  A katana was not for every situation.  Kunai, shuriken, and explosives filled in just fine when the longer blade was disadvantageous.  This was another situation the katana was simply useless in.  To bring such a fine blade to practice with fellow Joki shinobi was foolish.  Instead she clutched her bokken to her chest, both hands cradling it as it were all she owned.

It was well built for it's job, a heavy piece of hard wood cut with the curve of her katana.  Where there might be a dangerous blade, however, the wood continued to it's blunt tip.  It would be difficult to kill someone with a bokken, but certainly not impossible.  Practice with it still required restraint, and skill.  

Saya slides the panel door aside easily before stepping into the practice chamber, pausing only a moment inside to close the door behind her.  Only here does she finally life her eyes, the soft blue rings colored dimly with a strange sense of quiet around her.  Emotion was scarce as always in her eyes, and instead of shining with joy, or even suspicion, they seemed dull and vacant.  Her lips matched the hollow gaze with a perfect position of indifference, neither smiling nor frowning.  She assessed her surroundings before she finally settles her eyes on Kashen.

She approaches quietly, measured steps taken with great care, her mind counting each one as she goes.  It was a habit of hers, one of those tricks she'd taught herself to gain a better situational awareness when thrust into new surroundings.  She stops about 10 feet from Kashen and gives him a rather flat look.  She did not seem impressed, nor did she seem confident.  She seemed, if anything, mildly disinterested. In spite of this, her first action is a formal bow of acknowledgment to her opponent.  

Good afternoon.  I am Saru Saya, and I will be your opponent for this practice match, she says quietly, her voice only just filling the space between them.
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Kashen's first reaction would have definitely been that the only possible opponent was a girl, not only a girl but a very, rather obnoxious looking one, she held a flat look on her face it was rather unsettling, she had cold blue eyes on her plain face, it seemed to make Kashen feel a type of way he hadn't before, even though the girl was rather...plain.She wore shorts into the arena, that was definitely not the best move, she held tightly in her grip her bokken, it would be a pain to be hit with how she got it in Kashen would never know but what he did know was that he had absolutely no desire to get hit by that wooden stick, not by any means.

She approached Kashen casually, well casually for a ninja about ten feet between Kashen and the girl his eyes would meet heres before hers body would move and begin to bow.Kashen confused due to the fact he had never seen this formal entrance, normally in the arena people would be slappping each other's or something, this girl was odd.She seemed to be as formal as they came and Kashen noted that with the face she had such a plain face.She bidded Kashen a good afternoon, and followed up explaining her name was Saru Saya, must have been from the village hidden in the steam, it was odd, due to the fact Kashen had only just met her.

Kashen smiled at her "My name is Kashen Heart, I bid you adue" Kashen would say as his smiled soon turned into a grin as he would continue "Alright, I accept your challenge to this battle, I hope we both achieve something from this spar" Kashen would say cracking his neck pointing to the doors, one to the right and one to the left, they would both lead to a corridor Kashen picked right, the arena is 50 feet in all diameters, it has no roof and the sun is shining threw the steam in the sky leaving the battlefield light.Kashen would wait until Saru went to her corner per say, once she would get there the judges would open the gate and let the ninja battle.

Saya

Post by Saya on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:57 pm

She follows along passively, soft steps barely brushing across the floor beneath her.  Even at a young age she was well trained to stepping lightly, though that seldom worked when she was wearing her armor.  She was an odd sight in her armor, but it was something she loved.  It provided a stellar level of protection, warding off almost anything that attacked her, but that was not why she loved it.   It was the bulk, the sheer mass of the armor weighing down upon her that she so enjoyed.  The weight alone could have crushed a lesser girl of her age, but she bore its weight with both stoic quiet and a mind dead set on meeting every challenge placed before her.  Even a days walking in it left her exhausted, the same a good set of training weights would.

She had left it behind, and following Kashen through another door gave her a small sense of apprehension.  Spear and armor were sitting outside of the previous door, both shed before she entered.  She knew she would not need them, but seldom did she leave home without her favorite equipment.  She had only brought her bokken for the off chance she would fight another weapon user, but that did not seem to be the case today.  Before she steps past the door way into the arena, she sheds the last weapon she'd brought with her.  She steps aside for a moment and leans the simple bit of polished, refined wood against the wall in the corner, then makes to follow Kashen.  This had already been more complicated that she had anticipated, but she had at least not been forced into lengthy conversation.  Oh how that bothered her.

She had no desire to wax ideologically about deep topics or even banter meaninglessly about the inane topics of the day.  Few shared her tastes in weather, fewer still shared her odd mentality.  None seemed to understand her social urges; training being much higher on the list than relaxation, self indulgence, or even the pleasurable pursuits of less public entertainments.  No, she simply wished to spend her life training, to spend every moment she could in the eternal quest for self perfection.  Perfection in body, perfection in spirit, and perfection in mind all sat as equals on the top of her list, and each day she found time to indulge in those particular vices.

Today was no different, and upon entering the area she took no time to marvel at it's beauty or splendor.  Instead she assessed it analytically, quickly surmising available elements, types of cover, and working out different ways to exploit her surroundings to better aid her in the fight ahead.  It was a sparring match, to be sure, but that did not mean she would not give it her all.  That was the very reason she'd set down her practice sword, because a single strong strike in the wrong area of her opponents body could easily have turned a spar between peers into a bloodbath and emergency trip to the hospital.  She had no desire to be so brutal to a fellow Joki nin.  

She takes up a position near the center of the area, but off set by a couple feet to provide Kashen with the chance to do the same.  She slides a foot back and brings her hands up into a defensive position, one hand up and out in front of her, the other resting her her right hip.  Left leg forward gave the first clue, Saya is right handed, and the hand near her hip likely held the most power within in.  Both hands remained open, flat fists waiting to strike or grab as the fight demanded, however her mind lingers on her spear.  How easy it would have been, to wield the fine, honed metal in her grasp.  Few could get past it's length, which provided her with a fantastic defense to pair with her own offensive prowess.  That was no matter, however.

I am ready when you are, Saya states quietly, her voice flat, emotionless, more formal than there was ever a need for.

WC=690
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:09 pm

Kashen allowed his bijuu to speak inside his head as he starred down his opponent with emotionless eyes, this was battle, life or death was up as his skin clad white and black suit was over him, mask of Kashen saw her, she was powerful, she was his opponent who must be taken care of and knocked nothing less.Kashen smirked as his helmet closed this may have had a chance to assault him however Kashen being smarter than that anticipated the chance of it, he would activate his safety whistle ability a move moving out at his chakra stat, Kashen's winds would expend out at about (30x4)/4 speed, as Kashen knew then it would be his moment to move.

Whatever the opponent would do Kashen would rush, it wasn't much but due to the passives and one armor ability Kashen rushing would simply be a action of pure courage as he wasn't sure how strong his opponent would be, if his opponent somehow countered the safety whistle he would have to deal with a jab to the chest coming from a 80 degree angle upwards towards the rib cage to try and damage the opponents inside with a strength of 40 to the ribs and at a speed of 90, however the saftey whistle may slace up the body to absolute crap but hopefully the ally enemy ninja would be okay.
Saya

Post by Saya on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:27 pm

His actions were unexpected to say the least.  As his mask covers his face, her head tips to the side.  Emotion, for once, enters her eyes.  It wasn't fear, or the courage to rush forward, but confusion.  She hadn't expected elements to come into it, but then again why should they not?  She prefered physical practice, but practice against jutsu was just as good.  She would face those in the field as well, should she never truly be sent there.  There was little time to think of these things, however, as action was immediately called for.

Standing as she was she simply brings her hands together and forms a single tiger seal.  A moment later she's gone from sight.  Her feet beat a hasty path, the kick of dust and dirt from beneath her replacing her body, though also giving a feint hint of the blinding speed with which she momentarily travels.  It's a well known technique amongst all ninjas, a simply body flicker and she's gone.  The next moment she can be seen in the distance, not only against the wall across from her opponent, but standing near it's top.  Her eyes remain fixed on him as he advances, though she'd wait until he was close once more before making her next move.  As it stood she had assessed the match wrong.  Wishing her weapons were closer, she falls back to something as standard to shinobi as their jutsu.

She draws a kunai from her belt pouch and gives it a short twirl on her finger.  It's end held in the typical defensive position, point pointing downwards from her fist, and ready to parry, block, or deliver a vicious cut to any flesh foolish enough to approach her weapon range.

Spoiler:

Jutsu used:
Body Flicker Technique,
Tree Climbing Technique,
Distance Traveled, from center to wall 20meters, and 5 meters up the wall.
WC=291
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Kashen pushing while she moved back at blinding speeds to to about 20 meters Kashen was at 10 meters easily catching up with a speed of 90 he was quick he would catch up quick with his destructive wind jutsu, as the ninja would go to pull out the kunai from her pocket the duel had finally begun, Kashen wasn't going to play around, he needed to prove his strength in some way, as he would swipe his hand at 15 meters from the ninja as the ninja pulled the kunai, it was a regular kunai, Kashen assumed the village gave it to him as a thanks for protecting the citizens however that didn't matter as a slash of wind 5 meters tall and 3 meters wide coming at the girl.

Kashen after using the jutsu would stop to avoid being caught in the jutsu as it raced at the girl at neck breaking speeds, soon Kashen would have to go hand to hand with the girl, something he wasn't well prepared with as he would bring his thumb to his mouth biting it causing it to bleed as the slash would hit the wall, Kashen would not lose sight of the girl however unless she pulled some slick move, Kashen was readying to summon his crows and start attacking harsh as ever, Kashen wanted the win however he knew that killing the girl, wasn't the way and decided if she wasn't Koed by this move he would go easier.
Saya

Post by Saya on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Well, this wasn't getting any better. She hadn't expected him to take flight, something her inner bird had always longed to do. She watches him approach and gauges his speed as just about in line with her own. Quickly she assumed she could simply not hold back an ounce of her own ability if she hoped to come out of this intact.

She sprints quickly to the side, clearing the two meters needed to avoid it easily enough, and then leaps off of the wall. She doesn't jump out, she jumps down, aiming quickly for the ground and throwing her Kunai as she does. She needed to strike him, no, she was covering her escape. She had seen his speed and could work out the angles involved quickly enough. Instead of throwing the Kunai directly at him, she threw it in line with path he would need to take to intercept her. She would let him either hesitate a moment to avoid it, and dash in front of the blade to take the hit.

Once on the ground she continues to move, full speed rushing her away from the wall and once more towards the center of the ring. There she would stop, and whether time permitted or not, she would turn to him, and hold up a hand. Her palm remains flat, open towards him, but it was for no jutsu. It was the universal sign of stop!

Stop. I yield this match to you, is all she says for now, though she does hope he takes her submission. She had already gained enough information to know that this match was, for the moment, hopeless. Her voice is strange for one surrendering. It is not lacking in power, but seems to have gained a significant amount of force behind her tone. She was neither angry nor fearful, and the look in her eyes was still one of placid indifference. She was an odd girl, to say the last. Should he choose to accept her surrender, she would address him further, but for now she simply stood there, the proverbial sitting duck.

WC=352
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Kashen was chasing the girl in the most basic way, she was running from all movement as the kunai she had in her hand was meant to intercept Kashen she was foolish as the sphere was still up he easily made it past throwing it to the left in the wall Kashen just grin when on the ground 5 meters from where the girl now had a open palm Kashen summoned his Crow contractor that sat on his should with the scroll on his wings open as Kashen pressed his finger against the next summon the girl began to speak the next bird landed on Kashen's shoulder at a B rank summon the crow was a force to be reckoned with, given his previous fight with a sannin Kashen knew the crow was handy to have as he stair down his opponent she began to speak.

'Stop, I yield this match' was what she said, this irritated Kashen as he was about to go easier on her, it was odd that she would do this, it didn't sit well with Kashen at all as his crows sat on his shoulders, the crows had developed a bond with Kashen himself, it was a happy bond that was sort of like a family, the crows protected Kashen as Kashen protected the crows.Even now the crows stair down the girl like Kashen.

Kashen swallowed hard "You can't quit now, it's just getting fun I'll lighten up I promise" Kashen said with a smile he knew the girl was sketched out but he meant her no harm he simply wished to train and become a strong ninja for his village as he would wait for her answer the suit's sphere would go down Kashen would watch and make sure the girl did not pull some sneak move against him, the crows would also be on high alert when the sphere went off.
Saya

Post by Saya on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:25 pm

"There will be no need for you to lighten up, I had simply not expected this level of intensity from practice.  Allow me a moment to equip myself, and we can both brandish our most dangerous techniques against each other.  My equipment is just outside the door.  I shed it before I entered, for fear that using my yari and my armor was unfair in a friendly match.  I would rather arm myself, than have you restrain yourself."

Saya takes a step back and lowers her hand.  She presents her opponent with a low bow, bending at her hips to a right angle before him.  She rises once more and continues on.

"As I was unprepared for this fight, this victory is yours.  I will not take that from you, however I will issue you a challenge for an immediate rematch once I am properly equipped.  What say you?"
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:38 am

Kashen's first reaction was that she wasn't using enough tone, she was formal like a robot not even human, that feature was something Kashen didn't understand as she spoke of her weapons, needing to arm herself and for Kashen not to go any easier, if it were Kashen he would have agreed to the opponent taking it easier, but this girl was obviously foolish as Kashen's lips began to move words coming out with there quick razor bladed meanings.

"Listen, if a opponent is willing to give you a break, take it, now that you've refused my kindness, I will show you my absolute all and after that, we can say we went hand to hand in real combat, however I want you to understand me right now when I say....don't underestimate me." Kashen said in a cold dark ton as his crow split into 10 cloned crows then into two seprate Kashens, the crow had used it's jutsu to summon it's birds, Kashen willed it to be so as he was done playing with the girl and this match was about to get serious.

Kashen not worried as the closes stood 5 meters behind him on his left and right flank, if Mrs.Saya would attack him without warning Kashen would substitute out like a pro then he would begin to try as if Saya were to pull any dirty moves it would likely be the long and painful end of her life, Kashen however didn't wish to kill Saya simply fight until he gained a source of power great enough to challenge the JokiKage to another fight, training every natural attribute as his V1 cloak began to come over him boosting all of his stats by +10 "Oi...No holds barred" Kashen would say with a grin waiting.
Saya

Post by Saya on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 pm

"I think it is you that misunderstands. All will be made clear soon. I am going to get dressed, you are welcome to come watch." she says softly back, then turns on her heel and departs. It wasn't as thought she was getting truly dressed, just equipped in rather complex and cumbersome armor. She slips back through the door they'd entered to access the arena, then once more through the exit of the waiting room. There her weapons were waiting for her, her great Pangolin Cloak and her yari both as eager for her to return as she was to receive them. Unfortunately for Kashen, his wait would be longer than he anticipated. Donning her armor wasn't something she often did hastily. The straps for her cloak were complex, needing to be fastened under her arms and around her chest. The bulk rested across her shoulders and back, and though it could have simply say there, to secure the great weight in place it simply had to be tied down.

The helmet that she wore with her armor covered her head well, a wide dome like a rice hat bearing on it's front and back the symbol for Joki. As it covered up the headband on her forhead, it replaced it as a larger and even more obvious sign of her loyalties and homeland, and looked both solid and heavy. Dressing in the armor gave her a supurb level of protection, however it was painstaking to accomplish. The intricate weave of straps and fasteners that held it in place needed to be threaded through loops on the armor, strapped across her body, and eventually fed into a single strong clasp that held everything in place just so. It was slow work, and some five minutes into getting dressed, she was still not finished. It was not for lack of effort, however, for she was working diligently at being done.
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:41 pm

A misunderstanding she called it?It was no misunderstanding that she had been his opponent, Kashen had only ever had a chance when he was was more powerful than her, now he would allow her to get her armor up and then get her weapon as Kashen thought to himself in the still moment, she closed the door behind him, why had she known he wouldn't attack her?what was stopping him from hurting another ninja?Something about this girl was upsetting Kashen's mindset. Kashen having a golden heart he felt calmed by her presence, however he knew that when worst came to worst she would probably just take off a limb or two if she was truly more powerful than she let on.

Kashen smirked as moments as she left he began to think to himself in deep thought.'She wasn't very ready to battle, I'll give it to her I did go pretty fast, even my body felt the speed" Kashen let out a twisted grin as he realized what she would be doing, Kashen sat his legs crossed his clones moved 5 meters ahead of him in a guard stance 'Bijuu...Where are you...' Kashen thought to himself hoping that the bijuu would answer "Call me Kyrax" Kyrax finally replied with a pissy tone, Kashen would go into a meditative position as his legs crossed his chakra stream was working harshly as the bijuu cloak version two was still very much in tact he would wait for Kyrax to begin a long, unemotional speech.

"I have no love for you child, if I had my choice I would have ripped out of you the second I was forced inside your pitiful body, this said I have to say you've shown potential..." Kashen taken aback by this stood, starring at the door blankly as the bijuu continued "You held you own with a Sannin, you almost fought with you Kage, you summoned the crows on your first attempt, for this I will give you one favor, understand me now boy, if you attempt to take more power than this, I will not hesitate to kill you the instant you attempt to steal my power, this is a fact but....I suppose, F... for now you may have this..." Kyrax said coldly as a rush of power pressed through Kashen like nothing he had ever felt before.

Kashen now had two tails adding +20 to all stats, it would be visible to the ninja if she were to enter the arena through the same door, Kashen would signal both clones to his in two separate trees roughly 10 meters each way from Kashen, this way if Saya were to some how get the upper hand on Kashen he would be able to get out of it with little to no problem, however Kashen wasn't keen on getting hit by the girls weapons, hopefully she wasn't stab happy, if she were Kashen might have to slap some sense into her with a grin on his face as he'd have both of his tails swinging violently smashing small dents into the ground, Kashen had control over the wind around them, due to his Bijuu having wind manipulation, as well as the bijuu itself being powerful Kashen knew he'd slaughter regular ninja, Saya hopefully was more powerful than a average ninja.
Saya

Post by Saya on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:39 pm

Saya can not help but grin some as she fastens the last clasp to bind all of the straps in place.  From hips to shoulders to arms the cloak was well secured, it's massive weight already bearing down on her small body.  She was strong, she could handle the weight, but it was her impressive endurance that allowed her to carry it for hours on end.  Even in the face of exhaustion she found the bulk and weight comforting.  It made walking itself an endless challenge, and Saya enjoyed few things more than a challenge.  She would rise to meet them when she could, however some challenges were not quite worth her time.

This bout, for example.  She could have maintained her place in the fight and sought to endlessly defend against the maniacs apparent desire to put her in the hospital, but it wasn't worth it.  She would not have succeeded because she cast aside her jutsu and her weapons before she entered the ring.  A small smile curls her lips as she ponders the fact that he seemed so proud to be winning.  She had brought only her fists, but it seemed he had brought a lust for blood, or perhaps a lack of experience.  Why anyone would show such die hard determination to kill in a practice match was beyond her.  Cloak in place she reaches out and slips her fingers around her spear.  It was long, deadly, and she knew every inch of it well.  Even with it's fine edge at her disposal she would have to take it easy.  One misplaced strike and she was a murderer, not a ninja.  She had far to much pride in her own skill to do such a thing.

She places her helmet on her head and slips it's strap beneath her chin before finally moving once more through the door.  Past the waiting room she enters the arena again, and makes her way towards the center of the ring.  Her eyes sweep across the place once more, spying Kashen in the ring.  She steps up to him, and comes to a stop about 10 meters away from him.  Her appearance had changed, to be sure, and she looked strikingly different than she had moments ago.  Now she was little more than her cloak, heavy and shining like gold in the mid-day sun.  It was remarkable to say the least, and the soft swish and scrape of metal plates scraping across those beside them gave her little apparent chance at moving silently.  It was like the body of some great golden dragon now standing across from him, with a spear that was taller than she was.  

She lowers that weapon, the long and double edged blade pointing outwards towards him as she twists her body slightly, and grips it with both hands.  "Now then", she says calmly.  "The playing field has been balanced.  I came in prepared for a fist fight, and you attempted to slay me with your jutsu.  That shows a distinct lack of honor, so allow me to explain how a spar actually works.  We fight to hone our skills, not to prove our power.  We fight to better ourselves, but we do not fight to injure, or slay our opponent.  You seem to have no regard for this rather common sense fact, so now you will have no need to be responsible.  As we are fighting with lethal weapons, this match will go to first blood, and no further.  No strikes at the vitals.  We are on the same team, after all, and weakening each other only weakens Joki no Sato.  Do you agree to these terms?"

She regards him coldly as she speaks, still no emotion in her voice.  The same tone is mirrored by her empty eyes, listless blue hues peering at him with no sorry, no shame, no pride and no anger.  She was professional in all things, carrying herself with dignity far beyond her young age.  She then awaits his response.

WC=671
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Kashen grinned as Saya walked back in, how would this end?Would Saya be forced to stab Kashen in the chest?What would Kashen do? Kashen simply grinned as she came close to him, foolish, it was odd for a girl of this caliber to even be here, she seem tough, however Kashen questioned her true power she clearly didn't show her potential in the last attempt, his suit recharging slowly Kashen kept his grin posted as the girl now draped in a cloak of steel.

'Foolish girl is wearing metal, that wont stop us from smashing through it' thought Kyrax said coldly, Kashen unmoved kind of agreed as she began to point the spear, Kashen's grin grew more deluded, he knew the girl was strong now it was just the trial or ripping the power from her to see, so as her body bent Kashen would send his bijuu cloak moving at 50 at the spear, Kashen's tails moving at 50 would speed toward Saya with a moderate pace, Kashen needed more power than he had as he realized what Kyrax had asked him now to do.;

'I can't go back on my word to Kyrax, he needs to give me the power of his own power.....' Kashen thought to himself, even on the battle field he knew to keep a cool mind as his sickening smile would go to a grin his clones would have never taken their eyes off him constantly watching the battle, not sure if she believed the clones disappeared to save the host energy.Kashen didn't need much more time, they would go out(His hand and tail) to 15 meters then retreat back to his body.Is Saya would attempt to dodge and skid on the arms she would be foolish as Kashen would manipulate the winds to pull her and pin her to the wall at a power of 25.(Legit Bijuu has wind manipulation)
Saya

Post by Saya on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Perhaps an odd choice by most people's standards, Saya makes no attempt to evade the oncoming attack. Instead she leans into it, turning to present more of her left side, and shoulder herself right into the assault. It impacts her solidly, though there is little evidence of the strike beyond the clattering of thick plates and slight ripple of the thick, supple leather beneath it. The impact forces her backwards half a step, but the motion barely seems to register in her eyes. She continues to watch her opponent's chest. She was not avoiding eye contact for fear or disrespect. But all soldiers know to stare at the chest. It gives a better view of the opponent's full body, from legs to arms.

After his attack lands and draws back, she follows it, not running but hopping forward a couple times to bring her about 2 meters closer. She made no attack of her own, for it seems her technique was akin to a turtle, with a solid defense, but not much in the way of offense. Wearing her armor, Saya is noticeably slower, more cumbersome, but the defense it offered placed her leagues above most attacks, letting her simply absorb them, and continue on with her fight.

The tip of her spear sways slowly back and forth like a cobra entrancing it's prey. The tip still gleamed in the sunlight with danger. A single strike from it could end just about any fight, however for now it seemed slow and lethargic. It seemed, to the less experienced, that her ability to strike was greatly diminished, but she might just be faking it. Then again, the sheer weight of her armor seemed to keep her anchored in the strong winds of the two tails, like a mountain resisting a summer wind.

Spoiler:

No jutsu used.
Durability 160

WC=301
Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:45 pm

Kashen grinning. He was turning up the battle, he needed a bigger rush as his mask opened revealing his face to the girl, his suit was powerful, and now being fully charged the girl had no chance as Kashen's body begged for a battle it was all he needed all he wanted fighting this girl was destiny or fate, not just some chance, Kashen wanted to make her stronger and stronger as the wind from the two tails began to uproot rocks and soil from the pressure.Kashen and his clones took note of the two meter gain by the girl, and the clones knew it was a poor choice in a move.

The distance between Kashen and the girl was 8 meters roughly, the spear was the only thing standing between Kashen and the girl, So Kashen grinned as at a speed of 90 he would bomb rush the girl, the crows knew what time it was, Kashen obviously faster would use his cloak and armor to grip and move the the spear using winds to push that side Kashen would follow with a right hook to the ribs his forearm pushing the spear to the right, if she was a spartan warrior she would know the move to get out of this moment but with the speed difference, Kashen's hit would probably hit.

However if in the case Kashen's hit missed she would then pierce into a substitute of Kashen, the crows would poof out and attack the girl with a speed of 80(See my updates for more info).Their black feathers ruffling trying to peck their opponent into submission.

Saya

Post by Saya on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Saya narrows her eyes slightly as Kashen bursts into action, and rushes for her. This fight could have ended simply, her point needing only to lower or shift left or right a few inches to find flesh to sink into, but it seemed like Kashen was using the rules of the engagement against her. This sort of attack would certainly deal far more significant damage than she had intended on dealing during this training exercise, and so she does not meet his charge with a well planted point of her yari. Instead, as she often does, she does the unexpected. She drops her weapon.

Her fingers release their grip on the spear, letting the weapon fall to the ground beneath her as he rushes. She turns into his strike again, smirking as her arms drop and her cloak closes to fully conceal every inch of her body beneath it's aegis of thick metal scales and leather. Inside the cloak her hands hold it closed as she takes a step forward, pressing her spear down with a foot to prevent it from being stolen from her. She leans down low as Kashen charges recklessly in at her, and doesn't strike back with hand or foot. Instead she shoulders into him and lifts, using her bulk and his speed, threatening to send him forward through his own momentum up and over her shoulder, and past her. The crows find nothing to peck as they gather around her, the wide brim of her helmet lowering with the slightest bend of her neck to conceal even her face from them.

Armored as she was, it would require an impressive level of strength to impact through the great defense of her cloak. His winds, too, would need to rise to unthinkable levels to move her great weight. She could play the waiting game like no other, and this was always Saya's approach to fighting strangers. Defend. Protect. Stay alive and unharmed, while her opponent wears themselves out, and exhausts their chakra supply. The second portion of her defense would come once Kashens frustration had gotten the best of him, or a prime chance to strike showed itself.
Spoiler:

No jutsu used.
Durability 160

WC=362
Kay

Post by Kay on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Kashen being out witted by the girl gave him a bitter mood, as his clone popped into play taking a rough blow and poofing into a crowd of crows, Kashen grinned as he began to strip down to nothing but his boxers throwing his suit high in the tree as he would fall from the branches.Kashen had purple boxers with green strips on them, Kashen enjoyed the color scheme as he would begin walking to the girl cracking his fingers stopping 5 meters from her and her iron clad suit of armor.

Kashen was upset as he never took his eyes off the armor, it appeared unbreakable, however Kashen knew that in the worst case scenario he would have to have his other clone help him as he cracked his fingers yet again 5 meters from the girl waiting for her to attack for roughly thirdy seconds.Within this time Kashen would watch her, his Bijuu's tails flowing the power surging through him, he could no longer fly as fast however his bijuu controlling the air around him would allow him to fly.

Kashen after the thirty seconds were up would send his tail at the girl's armor at a strength and speed of 50 upon contact it should have been enough to at least throw the girl off her feet, Kashen was smart enough to know if he slipped up he'd be destroyed.Kashen knew there was no room for mistakes as his Tail would make contact the last clone would be ready to substitute out Kashen, the crows who were returned to their animal form would flock around two sat atop of Kashen's shoulder as the rest would watch from the sky.
Saya

Post by Saya on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:31 am

Once the birds stop bothering her, Saya lifts her head slightly.  The brim of her helmet rises to let her see Kashen, her appearance seeming to have changed.  It was an odd sight, to be sure; a sight that few had ever seen before.  In her eyes there was a strange light, a hint of cheer that never seemed to appear in even the happiest of situations.  Not during celebration, not during prayer, no there was but one thing that brought on this sort of happiness for Saya, and that thing was a good fight.

Her lips were turned up into a smile, not one of condescension, not one of pride or vanity, but one of enjoyment, of cheer.  She had no intent nor desire to mock her opponent, Kashen was certainly giving her a run for her money.  Without her armor, his speed would have had her on the defense, forcing her to burn off chakra to keep up.  With the action at it's most intense, she too was rising to meet the challenge.  Kashen might catch sight of her change, blue bubbles begin to form.  They pour from her pores, collecting quickly, spreading up her neck and gathering around her face.  It was something familiar to him, Saya was sure, for his was familiar to her.  It was her bijuu cloak.  No sooner had it fully formed then she was leaning down, twisting her fingers through a series of four hand seals, then slamming them down on the ground in front of her.

Earth Style Wall!

Saya's voice slips out loud, and before the words are even finished a barrier sprouts up quickly between them.  The barrier stood tall at 3 meters in height, and two meters of thickness would make it quite the obstacle.  It was five meters wide, and a solid defense, but only moments after the wall was risen, Saya was once more atop it.  She was no longer wearing her cloak, but her spear was still well in hand.  She pauses there for a moment, staring down at Kashen with the same look of excited joy on her face.  This match was a challenge, she was truly enjoying every moment of it.  It showed not only on her face, but in the crackling, blue-white bijuu cloak now fully enveloping her body.  Four tails were sticking off of her back now, each one seeming rigid and straight with feathered edges.  She awaits Kashen's response, however all was not as it seemed.

Kage Bunshin was easy to cast, and quick as well, so while hidden 2 clones had been created.  Both of them were identical, and though they had little chakra in them, both had the same apparently amount.  One of the clones remained hidden behind the wall with spear in hand and an eagerness to fight, while the other jumped to the top.  Saya herself took a completely different tactic.  She pressed her hands to the ground while the clone made her appearance, her physical form sinking below ground and out of sight.  She would let her clones handle this for now, while she moved to flank her opponent.
Spoiler:
Jutsu used:
Earth Style Wall
Kage Bunshin
Hiding Like a Mole Technique
WC=524
Kay

Post by Kay on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Kashen saw as she did her hand signs, realizing he had fucked up letting her get a heads up on him wasn't exactly his smartest move as she preformed a earth technique, earth technique didn't scare Kashen as much as when she said "Earth Style Wall" Kashen chuckled as he began to sign for himself, he was going to have to put it on the chance he could preform a jutsu.Kashen's hands slapped together at great speeds forming ram, ox, and boar with great haste, it was only smart as it stood Kashen was going to get his ass whooped as 8 wind spears came upon the battle field against Saya, Kashen being in control of these spears Kashen had the feeling he would have to really try as he would run back Saya would be on top of the wall, Kashen's crow summon would sign for another clone jutsu being above Kashen falling down 13 meters from the wall, Kashen would put his combat suit back on knowing now the girl was powerful.

The spears would follow as well as the crows, Kashen and his clone stood 3 meters from each other under a tree 13 meters from the wall knowing that the wall was potentially a bad thing Kashen's third bird clone would witness all of this, the clones being linked to the original clone in Kashen's view would tell Kashen of the flank as Kashen would grin suit on tight waiting for one of the two to jump on him.

Jutsu:
http://www.narutocrisis.com/t729-kashen-s-wind-techniques
Saya

Post by Saya on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Spoiler:
Training for Spiritual Stamina B Rank SC

The clone watches from atop the wall, staring off at Kashen in the distance. This had been a fun match, but it was almost time to end it. She reaches back into her ninja pouch as the second clone joins her, both of them standing side by side with their bijuu cloaks cracking with power around them. While both clones held dangerous looking spears in their left hands, each had also gathered up 6 shuriken in their right. There was a soft moment of conversation between the two clones, though their lips barely moved and the words carried no further than the ears of the other.

With that they were off, both clones dashing rapidly down the side of the earth style wall, and then tearing across the battlefield towards Kashen. Their speed was great(130) trails of dust rising behind them as they sprint forward. They could be on Kashen in moments, but while they run they both fling their shuriken, 12 in total flying towards the three different versions of Kashen she was fighting.

They would arrive before the Saya clones did, but the clones were quickly bringing their spears into action, twirling the staff once, but bringing the long, double edged blade atop each to the front, and pointing it at Kashen as they approach.
WC=217
Kay

Post by Kay on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:08 pm

Kashen now armored up with his battle suit was able to watch as his enemy would summon up a clone, obviously not the smartest move as she and her clone hopped off the earth wall, she was very fast as Kashen would stand still in his armor hands out, in moments she was on him, however due to Kashen's knowledge of the battle he knew the girl wasn't going for the kill, knowing that was half of Kashen's battle all together, her spear could easily stab through Kashen however Kashen knew it wouldn't come to that, She was close at 5 meters from Kashen, Saya would be running at Kashen as Kashen would cast his wind control Suit ability.

What this did was made a slash in the wind horizontal at Saya from 5 meters away, moving the jutsu would move at 25 meters combined with Saya and her clone would make connection, While this was going Kashen would also use his Suit's ability Saftey whistle that would make anything in a 3 meters of Kashen unpassable the weapons coming at Kashen would be flung back in a random order in the direction of Saya, Kashen not knowing what would happen.The crow clones would watch on would move 4 meters from Kashen to avoid the tornado while another sat 13 meters away.In a tough situation they readied a jutsu.

The clone would be 4 meters from Kashen as the shuriken were deflected they would go back the way they came and no way else, hence forth the clone only had to dodge the kunai close to hitting him which due to Saya's aim there were none.
Saya

Post by Saya on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Spoiler:
Training for Spiritual Stamina B Rank SC

With the appearance of the safety whistle once more, both of Saya's clone come to a stop.  “Well, I've seen that one before.” They say in unison, and each backs away to about 10 meters from Kashen.  As the streaking blade of wind comes at them, both react easily enough. One of them hops over it, flipping once in the process before landing again. The other ducks beneath it, pressing themselves to the ground and tumbling with an easy roll forward. It ends up back on her feet as quickly as she'd tumbled, then both clones approach each other.

They gather for a moment, both keeping an eye on Kashen while they discuss their plans.  Having seen that jutsu already, they knew it's duration was limited, and that it made Kashen faster than he was without it.  The aura made it impossible to land a strike with a kunai or shuriken, though one clone smirks and shakes her head at the possibility of slinging her spear through it to truly test its power.

After only a brief few seconds of quick planning they nod in unison with each other, and then separate.  They step a meter away from each other, both of them settling their eyes on the clone on the left.  A moment later they're in action once more, leaning forward and holding their spears in their left hands.  Their right retreive a pair of kunai each from their pouches as they sprint to the side to take the left flank of the clone on Kashen's left.  This would allow for more room between them and Kashen's safety whistle.  They'd take care to back off if Kashen himself moved in, but also take advantage of their speed to dash by and throw their kunai from about 2 meters away from the clone they were targeting.

All four kunai would be thrown with great force and power, 2 of the kunai aimed directly at the clone, while the other two were thrown just slightly wide, just slightly to the left to give him the option of either evading to the right, into Kashen's wind shield, or to the left into those Kunai.  Should he not dodge at all, the other 2 kunai would strike true.  Of course, this did leave one other direction for Kashen to dodge, and she was waiting to see if the clones could fly too.

Below ground Saya simple waits.  Still burdened by her spear and her cloak she rests, regaining some of her stamina for the rest of the fight ahead.  She was safe there, and assuming that Kashen could not sense her.
WC=376

Spoiler:

Speed still 130
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:17 am

Kashen would smirk as Saya would nod, sending one wind spears to his clones that would land in the clone's hand, Kashen himself would ascend up to 10 meters above the battle field, Kashen would have the bird's eye view as 2 kunai were thrown at his clone, them being connected Kashen, Kashen was able to pass along the kunai as a distinctive voice came from inside him as he hear a splat looking down his clone had been impaled by a kunai, Kashen had heard the words "die" before that had happened Kashen's eye twitched as the clone turned to a cloud of smoke that would cover Saya's move, however Kashen knew the cons of letting this girl play around without super vision as he took action.

Kashen would send 3 Spears at the battle field, one would hit the earth wall, the other two would shoot at Saya from 10 meters above, Kashen would be making sure no dirty tricks were played, if the wall were destroyed Kashen would hopefully see a hole big enough to fit a human inside, Kashen would assume it was a form of jutsu however having no evidence, if the clones would be hit by the spears they would be poofed out of the battle, Kashen's other spears lingered near him as he grabbed hold of one ready for Saya as he merged two spears into one, the spear would be ready for Saya as Kashen heard another voice.THe wall Kashen would HOPE had a human size hole if the two people on the ground had been stabbed and poofed away Kashen didn't want to have to explain a disappearing chuunin.

"You're proving yourself now Kashen, now I want you to go full out she's a powerful ally, so don't kill her buuuuuuut, you know how I feel about losing" The bijuu said into Kashen's mind as Kashen would survey the battle field, he didn't need Saya getting the better of him still having a clone in the near 20 meters waiting Saya would have no idea what was going on as the last clone would wait 13 meters away in a tree hiding from the battle field as it wasn't smart to die. It was dumb for his Bijuu to even comment as Kashen grinned "hope you're having fun" Kashen would yell, his spears only going for Saya's legs, the crows attacking for necks and arms.

Kashen would float in the air 10 meters up and 13 meters from his clone ready at all times to defend himself as he heard the bijuu's voice call again "Don't forget as we've already seen she's skilled with earth style, not our best pro but still, hit, her, hard." the bijuu said in a cold tone to a ever so keenly listening Kashen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:25 pm