Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Taika the Tempkage??

Esdeath

Re: Taika the Tempkage??

Post by Esdeath on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:15 pm

When the Queen is Out

It was amazing how overwhelmed she felt to be leaving the village rather than when she was actually in it. And even though she had more than enough time to mentally and physically prepare, she was always a woman of quick action. Nothing was ever left for the last minute, which gave her time in the last minutes to laugh at those who didn't think like her. The fools would regret not seeing things her way. Her way was always the best.

The fun thoughts of her own greatness caused a chuckle to escape her lips. The fun little thought made the time pass quickly as she sorted through what paperwork she had for the day. Nothing much really, since she was always up to date on it. But no doubt the workaholic in her would would make more for herself, one way or another.

Regardless, since she would be out of the village at soe point, it wouldn't really sit well with her to leave the task to her less competent subordinates. And speaking of less competent subordinates, she meant specifically Taika Nara. Another laugh rolled through her at the thought of the elder Nara who she enjoyed making fun of. Then again, she enjoyed making fun of everyone. Either way, that was irrelevant too the matter of her leaving him in charge of the village during her absence.

The village needed someone...

The rap at her door served to interrupt her thoughts. Speak of the devil and he shall... knock on your door, she supposed. "Enter," she shouted across the room. She poked her head up at the entry, her signature smile ever present. "Bad timing, but I'm not one to turn down company," she added. She stretched back into her chair, her hand at her lap "I hope I didn't interrupt your day, did I hun?" she asked before getting to business.

The Wolves Come Out to Play
Esdeath

Post by Esdeath on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:03 pm

When the Queen is Out

Lax as ever. It was admirable trait from the man, to say the very least. To an extent. And with her job, she made it a habit to find admirable traits in others. Things that she could bring up in friendly conversation. Things that would make them like her. Besides, her perfect memory would never allow her to forget regardless.

"Sleep isn't important? I don't know about that, i mean, if I was in your position I would have told the Hyozankage go fuck herself and sleep," she stated sarcastically with a laugh. Small talk. Annoying as it was in the wrong context... which to her was any context, it was something other people seem to value... if one could even call it that.

"A seal and a weapon. Fascinating," she said dismissively. "Care to tell me about that or would you rather here what I have to called you for immediately?"

Esdeath

Post by Esdeath on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:14 pm

When the Queen is Out

"Well, you know I've never been one to take things too seriously, so I wouldn't take your disrespect too much to heart," she assured. "Even if I did, you're among my most trusted. I can't handle you too brashly. You have more power over me than I over you if I'm being honest," she said, still intent on small talk.

Regardless, she had no plans on staying away from the matter to which they were both present forever. She stood from her seat with casual grace and made her way off to the site where she retrieved a pitcher and a glass. Bourbon; her favorite. She poured herself a glass of the honey brown liquid, no sense of rush in her actions. She wordlessly made her way over to him and offered him the glass

"Okay. I'm stalling," she said with a nervous laugh. A fake nervous laugh, but nevertheless, effective in playing up the timid factor and fueling her charisma. "So, I'll be heading out of the village for some time within the coming weeks. Business..." she paused thoughtfully then shook her head with a dumb laugh, "Why am I lying to you of all people. The business is a kage summit."

"While I would love to have you at my side for the event," she assured him in case he was getting the wrong impression. "I think as one of the village's Sannin, you are long overdue in some experience in fully leading the village in the event that you are chosen to succeed me." Of course she was well aware of his age, but whatever, he still had some good years in him. "I assume you get where I'm going with this..." she hummed.

Esdeath

Post by Esdeath on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:28 am

When the Queen is Out

What she had said wasn't entirely a lie. She knew she didn't need to suck up to the village as much as she did. She didn't need to tend to their every whim and command. It wasn't even like her. But she always believed in always doing things at maximum efficiency. Besides, at this point it wasn't even her doing it anyway. She had long ago mentality set her personality for the task. Quite a unique ability of hers. "I know you will," she responded simply.

Desu herself was well aware of her beauty. She was well aware that her choice of attire didn't leave much to imagination. But it was fanservice to her village for their loyalty, she supposed. Alas, she needed to maintain respect among them and so beyond a few moments of unintentional fanservice, she didn't give them the satisfaction of tarnishing her dignity, even if slightly.

"My god, how forgetful of me," she said recalling the drink she offered with a laugh. "Forgot we were on the same page regarding that. Anyway, I'm not your maid, I don't have to serve you. Just drink whatever you like," she offered.

The subject matter for the summit really wasn't something she had thought much of since she received the invitation truly. Cause while she was a cautious woman, stumbling over impeding threats rather than dealing with what was right in front of you, was only going to serve to alienate both causes. And other than the Snow village problem, she cared not for the latter three individuals mentioned. "Possibly," she said simply.

She had to commend the Nara's boldness, familiar as it was. "Payment?" she hummed. "Unfortunately not. I would have done all the things that would actually require time and effort and honestly your job mostly entails speaking on my behalf when it relates to the council," she said, taking a seat beside'th him. "I mainly offer as to give you experience in the role for unforetold circumstances."

"I do hope the lack of compensation won't dissuade you," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

Esdeath

Post by Esdeath on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:13 pm

When the Queen is Out

"If that's what you are worried about then I can teach you to hold your liquor better," she joked, albeit truthfully she wasn't all that good at it herself unless competitively. "I kid, I kid. I can tell there is more to it than just that," she added, smiling with sympathetic understanding.

"Is that worry I heard in your voice," she hummed jokingly. "Relax. They said it was just a simple get together, mainly for maintaining good relations," she said, with a shrug. "Whether that's entirely through is up for debate," she said bluntly. Always better to be cautious.

"This treaty won't last though. That much is certain. As it is, it's all about who decides to make the first move or who would mess up," she said with an amused hum. She hadn't just called him to appoint him the position. He wasn't apart of the council, but being a sannin he was unofficially one in a lot of ways. "I fully expect this to be a dick measuring contest between the three men while they all treat me as the pretty thing in the room that they hope to have in their bed at the end of the day."

"And don't worry about money too much," she said assuringly. "I'll owe you in more ways than one for this. I assure you I'll make it up. And don't worry about the council. I ignore them most of the time anyway."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:00 pm