Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

A Reunion with a Purpose [IO]

Sho

A Reunion with a Purpose [IO]

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Snowflakes fell softly to the ground, their clouds blocking Iceberg from the sun, as a girl would be walking through the woods outside the village. Her footprints trailed all the way back to the village gates in a straight line, insinuating that she knew where she was headed. A deep sigh escaped from her lips, her breath visible in the chilled air. "Why's he think he's gotta live in the woods like a hermit?" she spoke in a whisper.

Soon she'd come upon a decent looking, two floor house in a clearing beyond the snow covered trees. A hermit needed their space. She did a quick walk around the building, to make sure who she was looking for wasn't just outside. Knocking on a door and waiting, only to find that the house's resident was outside and out of view is always a little embarrassing.

Sho circled around to the front side of the home and approached the door. Her right arm came up, her index finger extended out and curled slightly to use the middle joint of her finger to give the  door three knocks. After doing so, her she would tuck her hands into her coat pockets, waiting for someone to answer.
Sho

Re: A Reunion with a Purpose [IO]

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:28 pm

As the clone vanished while the real Taika dropped from just above the door frame, Sho would not flinch. Her only reaction in fact would just be her lips forming into a small smile. She had known this man for eight years, she had gotten used to his paranoid tactics by now. "You really gotta get out more." she said, accepting his gesture to come inside. She didn't believe it to be cold out though. A little brisk maybe but this wasn't cold for Hyozan.

Her hands worked to take her coat off as she stepped inside the Sannin's house, giving a yawn before turning her body to be able to look at him. "Nah, not yet." she began, throwing her coat over his shoulder while her free hand found itself on her hip. "Haven't a lot of bigger missions to do, mostly stuff like gate watching and classroom teaching. Nothing really to get higher ups to notice me."

A collection of hair fell down into Sho's face as she spoke. Her pupils moved up to look at it for a moment before she blew a small amount of breath upwards to move it away from her eyes. Her focus quickly went back to Taika after completing her incredibly trivial task. "Thought'd I swing by here though, say hi, see what you're up to."

Her eyes moved around the single room that made up the entire first floor. She always thought this kind of home design was pretty great. Sho never had enough space to keep her projects in the tiny apartment she lived in. She found herself walking through and around them on a daily basis. "You weren't busy were you?" her eyes returned to meet with those of the Sannin again as she asked her question.
Sho

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:52 pm

"I do love tea." Sho commented before walking over to look at the seal the male said he was working on. She wasn't exactly a fuinjutsu expert, but she did regularly work with seals. It was how she carried around her puppets after all. Her eyes followed the crumpled seal as it flew across the room and into a pile of other crumpled pieces of parchments. She could only assume that they were also seals that Taika wasn't satisfied with.

She looked back at the working Sannin. She couldn't exactly hear what he said, but she could hear his tone of voice, and it didn't exactly sound happy. She came closer to the male, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, maybe I could help." she spoke, giving a short yawn as she did. Her free hand would come up to cover her mouth as her jaw felt it needed to stretch. Manners were important after all. "What exactly is it you're trying to accomplish?" she asked
Sho

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 pm

Sho tilted her head at Taika's comment about her and Fuinjutsu, confused until she remembered it was actually a while since they'd been informing each other on a combative level. "I've been doing Fuinjutsu for a while now actually. Makes it much easier to carry four puppets if they can all fit into a pocket." she replied and a chuckle before looking back down at the seal. As Taika gave his explanation of the problem however, much of it would go over the girl's head. She had no idea how leeching chakra from anything while it's sealed would work.

"You uh...don't think you could make something else that could transfer chakra from one thing into another?" she asked. She definitely couldn't solve the problem in the ways of fuinjutsu, but she could pitch a brainstormed solution. "If the problem itself is chakra leeching, you could potentially make something else that you can put on a person that can work across dimensions?" Her tone was unsure. Sho had never heard of such a thing herself, but it didn't exactly sound out of the real of possibility, at least not to her.
Sho

Post by Sho on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Sho's pupils wandered into the corner of her eyes as she tried to think. Could she use all her puppets at once? She had never tried before. She began to count on her fingers the minimal amount of threads she needed to control all of them,mouthing numbers as she did so. "Huh, I guess I could." She spoke, letting her hands back down as her shoulder came up in a shrug. "Never really did it though, they're not really made to work together. I mostly use different ones for varying degrees of danger I'd be put into." she explained. She should probably work to do that though, puppets that were made to be used together could spark something interesting.

Once Taika began to further explain the conundrum of his seal, the girl would be taken from her area of expertise. She never dealt with or even thought of dealing with sealing people and leeching chakra. She picked up Fuinjutsu just for the fact that it lightened the load she needed to carry with her each mission. "Uh...well..." she tried to give anymore insight to the sannin's problem until she heard the sound of a whistling kettle. Her head turned in the direction of the noise to then have the grown man's hand pat it, causing another collection of hair to fall and try to tickle her eye. She once again blew a tiny burst of breath at it to get the hair out of her face. Upon hearing Taikai mention a story about him not buying explosive tags, Sho gave him a look of curiosity and confusion. "You don't buy explosive tags? I had to buy them in bulk a bit back for a puppet of mine." she commented.
Sho

Post by Sho on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:49 pm

The girl thought to herself as Taika brought up combining puppets. That would be pretty cool, she just wondered how she'd go about doing that. She might have to get experimental with the idea though, maybe look up animals of historical figures for inspiration. "Nah, that doesn't sound silly. I should try making a few like that sometime." she replied,following the man over to the small table and pulling out a chair for her to sit in.

In all honesty, she was a bit disappointed in Taika's story. From how he worded the topic of it, she was expecting a tale of him having troubles with store bought explosive tags that resulted in him refusing to buy them anymore. It was still sort of interesting how we was able to make his own exploding seal. Lessened the hermit's need to go outside. "That's pretty interesting." she commented, picking up her tea and blowing over the cup before taking a small sip of the drink. "Personally,I prefer regular explosive tags. I find one will get the job done. If not, I still have the option to use more than one at a time."
Sho

Post by Sho on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:03 am

Sho chuckled at Taika's element of surprise line. Even if he was right, that didn't stop it from sounding as cheesy as ever. Her hand lifted her drink to her lips to allow her to take in another sip of tea before she replied. "To each their own I guess." She commented before giving a small yawn. Man, she thought, she'd need to get a hold of some coffee or something later. Or maybe she needed to eat? She couldn't be getting this tired this early in the day already, she spoke in her head as her eyes wandered into the contents of her cup.

Her attention was caught again as the sannin spoke. Her head jolting up as a quiet "Huh?" escaped her  lips. A summon was found near the village? She guessed it was information for full Jounin and up, because she hadn't heard anything of the sort. She was never really bothered by the fact that despite 'Jounin' being in her rank name, she wasn't really considered a Jounin by a lot of people, primarily just shinobi of ranks below her. She always liked to call herself a 'Pretty Awesome Chuunin' anyway.

Sho's ears almost perked as Taika tried to describe the boss summon. From the male's description, it must be a sight to see to say the least. "I mean, I've seen the sun rise over the horizon from the mountains. So if she really holds up, she must be pretty magnificent." she replied. Sho didn't even know what animal group the summons were. Her mind tried to narrow what it could be and piece together what to her would be an incredibly majestic looking animal.
Sho

Post by Sho on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Sho finished the last sip of her tea, placing the cup back down on the table and pushing it slightly away from her. She looked back up at the male upon hearing his question. "You can just summon them anytime?" she asked. She didn't quite understand how summons worked. Was there like an agreement of time slots you were able to summon a specific summon? She had no idea. "If it's alright, yeah I'd like to see her." she replied. Her arms crossed with her hands tucked between her torso and arms.

With not knowing how summons worked at all, Sho had also never seen a summon in person. She had only heard of them, and how they shared similarities with wild animals that could just be found in nature, or sometimes even creatures believed to be mythical. Her mind raced through various images of what the summon could look like. She didn't even get to know what species the group was. Why would they keep information like that secret?
Sho

Post by Sho on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Sho would indeed get herself another cup of tea, getting up to pour it herself. While doing so she was looking over at Taika, watching him perform his summoning technique. What he would summon though almost made the girl spill tea all over herself in surprise. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, placing the tea kettle and her cup down on the table. "She's adorable!"

Sho turned to give her full attention to Taika and his summon, kneeling down as the deer approached her. "She was found outside the village, in the cold?" she asked. Tiny thing had to be tough to survive out there with such little blood.
Sho

Post by Sho on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Sho was indeed, unexpectedly tackled, being sent to the floor with a loud thud. A groan could be heard coming from the now horizontal girl. Normally, she'd try and get up. But as she lifted her head she could see a Fally was in fact laying down on her. This would cause her to lose all motivation to get up, and instead try to begin petting Fally's head. "Contract with?". Was that how summons operate? By having people sign contracts? Was there whole summon society ran on some bureaucratic system?

She kept running the questions through her head until she heard Fally speak. A quick snort followed by restrained giggling could be heard. "Okāsan?" Sho looked up at Taika before as she repeated the word in a questioning tone. Did this small animal imprint on this grown man enough to kill him 'mother'?
Sho

Post by Sho on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:39 am

The girl made a disgusted noise as Taika explained the use of blood in the summoning technique and the contract signing. "That's gross" she commented. Sho never liked blood at all, every feature of it. The iron smell, the sticky touch, the ugly red color. All of it was just disgusting. Her attention turned back to the man's explanation. Getting to know a summon, eh? It wouldn't be a bad idea if you were going to associate yourself with them or use them in combat even. But this little one didn't see much of either. For all Sho knew, Fally could be JUST a contract carrier.

Sho made another chuckle at Taia's frustration upon being called mother. "So signing the contract lets you summon Fally and others?" she asked, still making no attempt to get off the ground to allow Fally to continue laying on her. "Fucking hell, she's adorable' the girl thought, looking down from Taika and to Fally.
Sho

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Sho chuckled, both at Taika's question and the small deer licking her chin. "I didn't know I was so trasparent." she replied. "Yeah, I was gonna transition into that. Maybe a little bit smoother, not ask it straight out.". As she continued, her hand came up to pet Fally's head resting on her chest. The weight was starting to get to her, but she wouldn't do anything about it. It was law to let small animals lie. Sho tried to play it cool to an extent, but in fact this was sort of the whole reason she came. She originally wanted to learn Fuinjutsu from Taika. The guy had seals tattooed on his body for goodness sake. Some Fuinjutsu techniques could help with her puppets too. The closer they could act like real soldiers, the deadlier they would be.

"So" The girl began. Her other hand came up to adjust her glasses downward, so that she could better the man standing above her as she layed down on the floor. "Is that a no?" she asked. She could learn Fuinjutsu anytime, and so could anyone else. But to sign a contract and be able to summon these creatures. She didn't know what exactly it could entail but she figured it could be an ace of some sort.
Sho

Post by Sho on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Once Fally got off of her chest, Sho sat up while still looking to Taika. Test? She wondered what he was talking about as she readjusted her glasses. Did he have to do some kind of test when he met Fally to sign the contract? At least she wouldn't have to do that. From what Fally said, as long as Taika  said it was cool, she could just sign it with no troubles. Her attention turned to the small animal as she heard her stomp her hoof on the hardwood floors to summon what she could assume was the contract scroll.

"Wowzers." she commented. She didn't think they'd need a scroll that large for names. Maybe it was just a show-offy kind of thing. Sho read the writing on the parchment as Fally unrolled it before her. Damn, she thought. Taika was the only one to sign with these deer, to her knowledge at least. It wasn't easy to erase blood, unless these creatures knew about dabbing with vinegar. There was a slight pause as Fally bowed before Sho. The girl's eyes darted back and forth in a moment of confusing before she looked over at Taika to see him mouthing instructions. She would indeed follow these instructions, positioning herself on her knee and one foot to also bow for the small animal, keeping her head up as she did so.

After a moment of bowing, Sho would relieve herself of the formal gesture and focus on the scroll once more. She mumbled a sound of disgust. She'd have to sign this thing with blood. She didn't very well have anything to cut herself with to draw blood in the first place. She looked at Fally, then to Taika, then back down at the scroll again. "Uhh...do either of you have a knife or something I could use...?"
Sho

Post by Sho on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:16 am

Sho looked over to Taika as he tossed the kunai to her, catching it by the handle in the air. "Oh yeah, lemme stab my forearm to sign a paper." she replied in a mocking tone before turning her attention back at the scroll. She held her left hand and the kunai out in front of her, her pupils darting left and right between the two. The girl took a deep breath before she drew the edge of the weapon across the tip of her left index finger. Sho made a small wince upon doing so, and a thick, crimson liquid began to leak out from the wound.

"Bluh". Sho vocalized her disgust her as drew her name in blood on the parchment before her. This process would take a few moments, as she have to keep squishing her finger to draw out more blood. She soon was able to complete the task, having signed her name right beside Taika's. A sigh escaped from her lips as she drew her hand back. That was just gross, she thought. Why would someone make such a disgusting way to sign a contract. Whatever, she was done now. Her head rose to look at Fally across the large scroll. "Thank you." she spoke before standing up. Right hand found itself wrapping around her cut finger as she rose from the floor and turned to the older male. "And thank you."
Sho

Post by Sho on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:53 am

Sho's head turned to see Fally disappear in a puff of smoke, taken aback a bit at the action. "Umm...bye?" she said in a confused and questioning tone. Maybe that was a normal thing to do after someone signed a contract? Report back to the boss? That's the only thing she could assume. Well, that and she might have just gotten bored. She hoped she hadn't gotten bored though. She looked back up at the male once they began to talk again. "Yeah...it's pretty gross but uh-" she paused for a moment to look at her finger, stained with a faint red color with the open cut before once again returning her attention to the male. "I guess I can tolerate it."

No she couldn't. The sight of it, the feel of it, the smell of it. It all still made her stomach churn with nausea. She just learned how to get used to that over the course of four years is all. "So what trial did you have to take anyway?" she asked, wanting to quickly shift the subject before it became about blood. "You said somethin' about a trial or trials, what were they?". Her right hand found itself resting on her side, giving her an awkward and seemingly forced way of standing as she talked.
Sho

Post by Sho on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:56 pm

The girl's head tilted ever so slightly to the side. "I was gonna just go home, do something most likely, yeah." . Her arms folded in front of her chest, looking up the male as she spoke. "What sort of favor do you need?" she asked in reply. It wasn't like she was gonna say no, unless it was completely outrageous. But Taika was usually a reasonable person, unless he was joking. Then he was just a butt. "Need me to help ya out with something? Do a little chore?". She listed off possibilities. This was great actually, she'd have something to fill in a slot for activities. Not to say that she was short on any, but not she'd have more to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:00 am