Post by Sho on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Name Thousand Arms Manipulation
Rank C
Type Puppetry, Fuinjutsu
Element None
Range ;; 20 meters
Power ;; 1
Speed ;; 3
Cool Down;; Number of posts used +1. 5 post minimum.
Description ;; To perform this jutsu, the user must have before-hand stored a number of puppet arms into a seal. Upon unlocking the seal, they are able to control up to 1000 puppet arms through concentration and constant chakra exertion. If concentration is broken or the user ceases expending chakra, the arms stop in their place and halt all actions until concentration is regained, chakra continues being spent,  and a command is given. Each arm is capable to extending out to a total of 15 feet. Each arm acts as a puppet itself, in that they are able to have mechanisms installed into them. Each arm may only have one mechanism and are unable to be upgraded to have more. Furthermore, these arms are only able to have one of two mechanisms. Each arm must be purchased individually. Each arms costs 300 ryo, which means to have 1000 arms for the full utilization of this technique, a person must spend 300,000 Ryo for them all.
Requirements ;; None
Wordcount ;; 450

Name : Puppet Arm
Appearance : A 15 foot long, humanoid arm with a joint at every foot below the wrist.
Requirements : None
Durability : 20
Mechanisms :

Poison Gas (4 slot): Two halves of the section of arm that makes up the portion below the wrist joint open up to expose two metal pipes that are capable to expelling a purple,poisonous gas. Upon inhaling this gas, a person will be rendered unconscious in 3 posts.

Name : Puppet Arm
Appearance : A 15 foot long, humanoid arm with a joint at every foot below the wrist.
Requirements : None
Durability : 20
Mechanisms :  

Anchoring Kunai Launcher (4 Slots): The hand of the arm is able to mechanically detach from the arm, allowing room for a single projectile to be launched. This projectile is in the shape of an arrow, with the outer edges being sharped while the inner portions are blunted, allowing it to anchor on to objects, or even into dirt. After it as been launched, the user us also able to retract the projectile back into the arm.

Last edited by Sho on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karumo

Re: Thousand Arms Manipulation [Canon]

Post by Karumo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 am

Hi!~

1. Speed/Power for a C-rank are limited to 4 points total, so I'd prefer you drop it by one in either category or up it to B-rank

2. How long are each of the 1000 arms? And how far are they able to extend and reach out?

3. When you say the arms become slower and less responsive, is there any way to measure that and could you explain why the jutsu still works without concentration though it requires concentration to obey your commands. I think it needs some re-wording of this section of the jutsu

4. Two slots per arm is a lot of slots? And does the user need to define what is in each arm when they take the technique or just buy the items to place and then use it?

5. Sorry, this should have been said earlier, but if this is a jutsu do you need to place the seal beforehand? Or are you creating an appendage on your puppets with the seal and this jutsu just activates it?

I think this covers it for now, let me know if you have any questions~
Sho

Post by Sho on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:25 am

edited
Karumo

Post by Karumo on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:13 pm

-I'm imagining Sasori's technique where the arms could somewhat stack on each other so there is some considerable range there, that given knock the length of each arm down
-As for the price, 300k is incredibly steep you can bring it down, it seems to be a mostly cheap wood with low durability which won't cost much, especially in bulk so most of the cost will be for poison and kunai (which I assume is seperate?)
Sho

Post by Sho on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Edited the arm length. As for the price, to stay in line with the puppet system, I'm keeping the total for 1000 puppet arms to be 300k
Karumo

Post by Karumo on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:38 pm

1/2 Approved~
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:40 am