Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Chuunin and Sannin meet (IO/NK)

Kay

Chuunin and Sannin meet (IO/NK)

Post by Kay on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kashen let out a sigh as he walking into the hot springs in his shorts, it wasn't odd for a ninja to prefer wearing shorts to the hot spring so long as the shorts were not soiled or filthy the ninja is allowed to go into the hot spring.Kashen sighed as he went into the hot springs sitting against a rock watching the entrance.

The Jokigakure's hot springs were big hits due to the village being in constant steam it felt good as the water overtook Kashen's body.The area the springs is located in is 30 meters in a sphere like dome on the top made of glass, the water is crystal clear and there are large rocks coming from the bottom of the hot springs.
.Shinigai Kaguya

Re: Chuunin and Sannin meet (IO/NK)

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:55 pm

[Stein your Post is Voided until Further Notice.
Reason: There is no Thread for EGF. why?]
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:22 pm

(This is just training, there is really no need for the stats, cause I am not trying to kill either of them, this is just to improve their rping skills more then anything else)

.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:45 pm

[Thats fine for now, continue^^]
Stein

Post by Stein on Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Stein's Hand made contact with the forehead of the Kashen boy hard enough to make a loud smack sound, but instead didnt push, and the threads would stop short of Shinichi before piercing him and Stein looked at the two of them "Failed both of you, Kashen in a real fight, your now Knocked out against the tree behind you, Shinichi, your pierced so many ways to sunday it is not even funny" everything retracted back to Stein and he looked at them both "What I just proved to you both, is that you must be expecting anything at anytime from anyone, you do not know what they can do, so do not ever underestimate them, one must first always try and get your opponent to show their gimmick then you go in for the kill with a battle plan to fight against their Gimmick" Stein stood there and he would then encourage the two to attack with a 'come get me' hand gesture and he took a stance to prepare himself against the two

(This is a 48 hour x2 as it has been 4 days and Neither posted)

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:49 pm

[Welp, I've been busy and extremely tired lately sorry for the no post and I'll give Kashen 48 hours to make his post now before I continue posting.]
Kay

Post by Kay on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Kashen completely dulled with fear from his kage's form didn't even have to ability to move as Stein's hand made contact Kashen felt a warm spot on his head, and that was when he realized he had no chance against a opponent of this magnitude, it was odd as Kashen rarely even admitted defeat, Kashen would call the now forming bump on his head his defeat and call that good as the moment.

Kashen would retreat a few steps back, it wasn't normal that his enemy do something like this right off bat, it must have been a attribute that took a while to conjure up to that extent, the kage must have put lots of training towards that skill, Kashen now ready for the next part of this 'punishment' and apologize as he looked at his kage.

"I apologize my lord kage" Kashen said with a taken aback tone of voice.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Shinichi would be confronted by hundreds of steel threads that were close to puncturing his body. He was too slow to find a way out of it as they were moving so quickly, but that was no matter. It wasn't a real fight, it was training and Shinichi would work towards finding a way around Stein's technique. Meanwhile he'd have to listen to the short lecture Stein would give and would watch as he signaled them to attack. Although it seemed that Kashen was only going to stand there and apologize so Shinichi would say, "Kashen don't apologize. Just attack him, he wants us to attack. Let's show him what we've got in us."

Upon saying that at a speed for 110 Shinichi would perform the handseals required for the chakra scalpel technique and would run at Stein at a speed of 110 and if he had reached him he'd begin to attempt to slice the up Stein's limbs, knowing that he could simply repair himself with them. If he had not reached Stein he would be ready to counter the strings with the current technique that he had going. Shinichi didn't know if the chakra scalpel would be strong enough to cut through Stein's steel threads.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:48 am

Shinichi would suddenly stop in his tracks before he had even reached Stein once he had seen that the sun was about to set, meaning it was time for Shinichi to go off to his house and to have dinner. He had also wanted to get to bed early as he had been exhausted from his missions prior to this and the fight that had occurred prior to his fight with Stein. Shinichi would say, "I'm sorry that I must leave but I need to get home and tend to my daily needs, I'm also tired from the missions that I have recently just taken part in. Good afternoon to both of you." Upon saying that Shinichi would walk off and make his way back to his house so that he may think about the day and properly rest.

[WC: 2684]
[Claiming 5,000 EXP (2 pages sparring, 1,500 words of training)]
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Kashen let out a sigh he knew he lost the fight as he turned from his kage his bijuu talking in a low voice "You lose some and you win some, don't be a sore loser" the bijuu said and to Kashen's surprise he was right, Kashen had lost here but that didn't mean he wouldn't have another chance he girned the Bijuu must have been happy too as the one tail he had turned to two, this was great to Kashen as he felt great power flow through him, it was odd however as both tails fused and a darker cloak over came his body, it was powerful but then it disappeared, Kashen figured it was just something a Jinchuuriki got maybe a new version of a tail. Kashen bowed and began to walk back to town happily.(If stein posts this is voided)
{Exit
3537 words = last tail complete, then 1500 to first V2 tail. 1000 words towards B rank crow +5000 exp due to 2 pages of rping}
Karumo

Post by Karumo on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Approved~

Shinichi- 6000 EXP
Kashen- Training approved and 6000 EXP
Stein- 6000 EXP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:43 pm