Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Chuunin and Sannin meet (IO/NK)

Kay

Chuunin and Sannin meet (IO/NK)

Post by Kay on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Kashen let out a sigh as he walking into the hot springs in his shorts, it wasn't odd for a ninja to prefer wearing shorts to the hot spring so long as the shorts were not soiled or filthy the ninja is allowed to go into the hot spring.Kashen sighed as he went into the hot springs sitting against a rock watching the entrance.

The Jokigakure's hot springs were big hits due to the village being in constant steam it felt good as the water overtook Kashen's body.The area the springs is located in is 30 meters in a sphere like dome on the top made of glass, the water is crystal clear and there are large rocks coming from the bottom of the hot springs.

Yutaka

Re: Chuunin and Sannin meet (IO/NK)

Post by Yutaka on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Shinichi was tired after a long chain of missions that he had to complete in such a short amount of time and thought it'd be a perfect time to go to the hot springs and relax a bit. Shinichi's favorite thing to do was go to the hot springs after all, since he could sit there in silence without anybody interrupting him.

Shinichi would proceed to go to Hot springs and would enter the hot springs in just his shorts, making sure they weren't soiled anywhere. He'd then step into the hot springs, sit down and close his eyes so that he could relax.

Another good part of being at the hot springs today for him was that practically nobody was at the hot springs, which was just what he liked. A silent session of relaxation in the world's finest hot springs.
Kay

Post by Kay on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Kashen noticed the man enter the hot springs, Kashen mus have not been seen by the man due to the fact the man paid no attention to him whatsoever. It was slightly upsetting however Kashen knew the man must have been busy to have not spoken to his fellow ninja, Kashen noticed that the man's headband said he belonged to the village hidden in the steam, aka Joki Ga Kure in all it's hotness.Kashen let out a sigh of rebellion as he began to think to himself.

'Maybe I should go say hi or something...I just did get over some weird events with those summons...Maybe me and this guy could talk...' Kashen thought to himself as he began to stand the water tolling off his body quickly his hair was damp as he walked over to the man he didn't know was a sannin.

Kashen's first impression with the ninja would have Kash in tightish shorts, about a inch of bag to them with his drenched hair from being in the hot springs his hands began to wrinkle as Kashen smiled "Hello there sir, my name is Kashen and I am a chuunin ninja from this village, might I know your name sir?" Kashen asked with the most respect he had shown anyone, some would say sucking up however Kashen thought of it as simply trying to better understand his superiors, however Kashen hated that word he knew that in retrospect this ninja might be more powerful than him.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Shinichi would notice that the young boy who was also wearing a headband of the village would stand up, making quite a bit of noise as he let the water run off of his body. He would then realize that the young boy had gotten up to come over and talk to him, which he didn't mind. Although, Shinichi would probably creep the kid out by being too quiet. Which he wouldn't mind too much.

Shinichi would sit up and wait for the kid to speak and as soon as he had spoken Shinichi would nod and would begin to say, "My name is Shinichi Yuka, I'm a Sannin of this village. It's nice to meet someone who respects his fellow ninja, unlike most others." He would then begin to continue speaking so that he could carry this conversation out quickly, "So, what did you want to talk about Kashen?"

Shinichi would sit there in silence enjoying the hot water of the hot springs, waiting for the kid to reply. Hopefully he'd reply quickly and get straight to the point so that Shinichi didn't have to talk a lot. Since he did indeed, dislike talking.

Kay

Post by Kay on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Kashen Grinned as the ninja spoke, thinking to himself 'Sannin?OF THE STEAM VILLAGE? JOKI GA KURE IS GETTING MORE AND MORE POWERFUL YES!' Kashen thought to himself still standing with a grin on his face, it had only been about thirty seconds that Shinichi had spoke, he was a well spoken ninja, educated obviously, Kashen didn't have that ability however he did sense a good vibe from within his new found ally Mr.Shinichi would be how Kashen would call this sannin.

Kashen smiled "Alrighty Mr.Shinichi, I've come here after a long day, I have recently discovered that I can summon crows to aid me in battle against my enemies, well I mean our enemies, would you care to see my Crows?" Kashen said not sure if he could actually pull off a summon or not but that had never stop Kashen before.

Kashen would wait patiently for Shinichi to answer, neither hoping nor praying that Shinichi says yes, Kashen with no reason to want to show the ninja had no real reason to make him a viewer for his first actual Crow summon, he knew the first summon had to be the contractor for reasons anyone could guess to gain access to his next summon.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Shinichi would sit there as a grin spread across the kids face and would sit there thinking, 'this is going to be a long day'. He wouldn't exactly mind that much since he was looking for a student, but he didn't like the fact that he was doing it after he had just completed such a long chain of missions. Shinichi would then wait for the young boy to get on and tell him what he wanted to do.

The boy would then speak, asking a question and Shinichi would quickly respond with, "Sure, I'll watch you summon your crows." He had hoped that the Chuunin would actually be able to summon though, so that it wasn't exactly a waste of time that Shinichi could be using to relax and recover from his mission.

Shinichi would then get up and out of the water, proceed to go dry off and would walk outside onto the street waiting for the kid to follow close behind. He would stand there waiting for the kid to summon his crows, hopefully Shinichi would be impressed by the kid and it wouldn't be a bore. If it was a bore, Shinichi would probably end up hurting the kid just a little bit for making a waste of his time. Shinichi had hated having his time wasted.
Kay

Post by Kay on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Kashen grinned as Mr.Shinichi agreed to watch him preform his summon, it wasn't every day that a ninja of Sannin level would watch a ninja like Kashen summon a crow for the first time.Kashen had mixed emotions on one hand he loved the idea of the Sannin watching him however he felt the need to impress his now new ally, Kashen needed to show him something goo nothing to bad for a legendary Sannin of the village hidden in the steam.This village needed class, Ranks, power, and ryo, and Kashen wanted to be the hero that brought that all here.

Kashen followed Shinichi outside of the springs, it was odd though Shinichi was quiet not out spoken like Kashen had imagined a strong Sannin would be, could it have been the introduction or maybe Kashen had came up on him too soon and maybe the self respected Sannin wasn't ready to be talked to at the moment Kashen spoke to him.Never the less they got to the wide streets about 10 meters wide as Kashen let out a grin.

Kashen began doing his signs quickly as he clapped his hand his first summon began to come, his first summon was the contractor for the crows a small contractor however holding the scroll Kashen really needed as Kashen opened it me began to seal marking the contract with a little blood he summon a B rank Crow that sat on his right arm, the small D rank Crow say quietly on Kashen's left shoulder as the contractor it was smart not to leave the summoner as the contractor is unable to fight with anybody or anything."These two crows, one is my contractor, the other is a B rank, If you need me to show you their ability, I can at any point sir" Kashen said finally noticing he was still in shorts outside.

( http://www.narutocrisis.com/t439-crow-summon - Crows)

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Shinichi would begin to sit down and would watch Kashen summon his crows. Shinichi would be closely observing how fast he could perform his hand seals and how if he had made any mistakes in his summoning. As soon as Kashen started he would be impressed by how fast he was able to perform his handseals and would then again be impressed that he was able to summon something.

He would then stand up and would wait for Kashen to speak before he did and would then respond, "I'd like to see how you and your crows can deal with me together, I think you have potential." Shinichi would then jump onto the hot springs roof and would nod to show that he was ready to fight.

Shinichi was hoping that Kashen would be able to hold up a fight unlike most of the other Genin and Chuunin that he had fought when he was a Jounin and just after he became a Sannin. He was hoping that he may have finally found someone that he could mentor, someone he could help become one of the next great Sannin of this village.
Kay

Post by Kay on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:20 pm

Kashen just grinned at the offer to spar, it wasn't something to normally happened, not every day a ninja would be like "Hey lets spar right here in the city" nope not normally but Shinichi was a little different from normal ninja he had a difference in aura like he was joking around and still maintaining a cool composure, without a second guess Kashen had his B rank crow multiply into 9 extra crows that began to fly around the fighting area, all 10 stayed above them about 15 meters.This would make it hard for Shinichi to hit his birds after this action Kashen would seal for his birds 5 of them to morph into a clone above Shinichi, it would fall at a speed of 30 at Shinichi.

Kashen himself would have began to sprint towards the building, having been a chuunin for awhile he hoped on the building no problem about 20 meters from Shinichi, and 15 meters from his clone that would be falling onto Shinichi.If Shinichi didn't notice (Which the clone is coming from behind) the clone would bash Shinichi upside the head as hard as he possibly could trying to inflict as much pain on the ninja without killing him as possible.Kashen hadn't had much experience with fighting however if Shinichi would attempt to blitz him and hit him Kashen would substitute out with his clone.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:00 am

Shinichi would watch as the crow multiplied and flew up into air above us and would look back at Kashen and would watch his movements very carefully. He would then see Kashen make a seal and Shinichi would quickly move from his position at a speed of 50, making sure that he wasn't going too fast for Kashen to see. Shinichi would have ended up on the ground and would begin to charge at Kashen at a speed of 40.

He would then proceed to go for a direct punch to Kashen's gut with only half of his strength so that he didn't end up hurting Kashen too much. He wanted to see how much Kashen could withstand. Although, it'd be likely that Kashen would either block his punch or would try to dodge it. Hopefully, he would so that Shinichi didn't hit him in only the first phase of the battle.

If Shinichi did get a direct hit on Kashen he would say, "Keep your guard up Kashen, I could strike at any time from anywhere." and if he hadn't got a direct hit on Kashen he would say, "Good job Kashen, I expect to see you move like that throughout this entire spar. If you do, I may even take you on as my student."
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 am

Kashen noticed Shinichi's speed more than anything, nobody Kashen had met before was as quick as what Kashen just saw, he notice Shinichi move from the building to the ground, less likely to hit due to the fact within the time it took him to make it to Kashen the crow clone had already been made and was calling it was at 5 meters from both Shinichi and Kashen.Shinichi went for a strong punch to Kashen's stomach it would have hurt if not for his crow clone signing for Crow Substitution.With that when Shinichi hit Kashen's stomach it wasn't Kashen it was Kashen's clone, which when his poofed the entire clone with the B rank 5 crows 1 meter from Shinichi.

None of the crows were the real crow, the real crow was still in the air circling. watching the entire battlefield, it was crazy as a million thoughts ran through Kashen's head 'No...No...NO...Not now...I cant do it right now" Kashen says as his eyes began to change colors and he fell 1 meter from Shinichi screaming to himself "AHHHHH STOP THIS PAIN PLEASE" Kashen said as his eyes began to turn red 'We...Can't...Lose' A voice said as Kashen began pounding the ground, the pain was real no doubt as Kashen's screams of pain filled the alley ways, it was not to be watched as Kashen lost control of his emotions "...Stop...This..." Kashen said standing up as a red chakra like cloak came over Kashen with a dark menacing grin planted on Kashen's face 'Prepare for power young ninja...' the voice said again.

V1 Cloak activated, +5% to all stats.

Kashen stood watching Shinichi one meter in front of Shinich, Kashen stood on the hot springs roof with a chakra cloak over him his red eyes looked so cold compared to Kashen's normal light hazel calm eyes.Kashen wasn't sure how to handle to power, nor did he understand why the pain had suddenly gone away, all he knew was that with this tailed beast he might have a chance against his ally Shinichi, and that was a good enough reason for Kashen to let the cloak go, the cloak emanated from Kashen's seal on his stomach, Kashen's grin was filled with happiness as he waited for Shinichi's first new move against the Jinchuuriki.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Shinichi would punch Kashen just to see a bunch of crows explode from his body, which was quite impressive. Although, Shinichi would be caught by surprise when he heard Kashen scream and fall to the ground. 'Did I actually hit him?' Shinichi thought. Suddenly Kashen arose from the pain covered in a red cloak. 'Kashens a Jinchuuriki,huh? This'll be interesting' Shinichi thought.

As soon as a grin spread across Kashen's face, a grin would spread across Shinichi's face. If he was a Jinchuuriki, Shinichi could finally use his 100%. He shouldn't get hurt if he did. Suddenly, Shinichi would move at Kashen at a speed of 80 and would go to uppercut him, seeing if he was fast enough to stop this from happening.

It'd all come down to Kashen's reaction speed in this battle. He didn't have the skill to actually beat Shinichi, he was just a mere Chuunin. It'd be interesting to see what power this kid had as a Jinchuuriki though and if he could actually control the power that the Bijuu has bestowed upon him.

If at any time Kashen got out of control Shinichi would not hesitate to take him down for the good of the village. Having a jinchuuriki running loose is not what the village needed at the moment, it'd cause too much panic and it'd take time to rebuild. Hopefully, Kashen could control him Bijuu though.

Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:56 pm

'As soon as a grin spread across Kashen's face, a grin would spread across Shinichi's face. If he was a Jinchuuriki, Shinichi could finally use his 100%. He shouldn't get hurt if he did. Suddenly, Shinichi would move at Kashen at a speed of 80 and would go to uppercut him, seeing if he was fast enough to stop this from happening.'(Shinichi's move)

At the moment of the grin the B rank crow would create a clone, the speed of the crow clone falling would me 30, within 15 meters as Shinichi would move at speeds of 80 at Kashen.The B rank crow having control and sight of the entire battlefield chuckled while in clone form falling, Kashen with the crow would have the other 5 crows turn back into a clone that would now be 5 meters behind Shinichi as Shinichi would swing a upper cut at Kashen, Kashen wouldn't move knowing how this was gonna go down.

As soon as Shinichi would make contact with Kashen a clone 5 meters behind Shinichi would be Kashen, Kashen himself would now charge closing the gap to 2 meters Kashen in the air extended his bijuu cloak hitting Shinichi from 2 meters by extending his chakra limb smashing Shinichi to the right, as Shinichi would be unable to do anything as the crows that dispersed out of the clone would have attacked his face pecking at it roughly trying to tear into the sweet delicious meat under the skin. The second clone would be 10 meters in the sky falling onto the battle field next to were Kashen was standing about 5 meters to the right of where Shinichi was standing.If Shinichi by some means was able to dodge the extended Bijuu limb and somehow could stop the crows who had a speed of 80 he might be able to escape.

Kashen had already thought it out before as the second clone remained behind to make sure in any close calls Kashen would be able to sub out in case of near death hits and such, anyways Kashen would make sure to only hit Shinichi with 30 power as not to break the ninja's bones and cause a uproar at the Jokikage's place, Kashen didn't need a talking to about how it would happen.If Shinichi was smashed by the bijuu limb he would be sent atleast 5 meters to the left smashing into the glass dome of the hot springs.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Shinichi would sigh as he punched yet another substitution of crows. This time Kashen seemed to have a better plan than the last time and it'd prove a struggle to not get hit. Shinichi would turn around at a speed off 100 and see that Kashen's chakra arms were coming right for him, but this could be use to his advantage.

Shinichi would suddenly drop to the ground and see that crow clones would be coming down on him trying to attack him. He would then at a speed of 100 kick the crows as they came down on him. He'd also be watching Kashen's movements to make sure he didn't take advantage of the slight opening he had. As soon as Shinichi finished kicking all the crow clones down he would move to get behind Kashen at a speed of 100.

When he got behind Kashen he would punch his clone and at a speed of 100 and then quickly move to punch the real Kashen in the back with all his strength and would quickly move at a speed of 80 after he did so making sure that he didn't run into another situation like he had before, after underestimating Kashen. Once he got away from Kashen he would then look up at the sky to look for the crow that Kashen had sent up there to keep watch and to clone constantly.

Once Shinichi had his sights on the crow he would pick up a rock and would throw it at the crow with all of his strength, trying to disorientate it. He couldn't afford to allow the crow to keep casting jutsu that put Shinichi in a tight spot. He had to take the crow down before he took Kashen down.
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Right at the moment that Shinichi would be reaching the location of the real Kashen, a Hand suddenly seemed to appear out of no where, moving at speeds of one hundred and twenty, and it was aimed right for Shin's head, and at the same time, another hand, the opposite one to the one aiming to grab shin's head appeared seemingly from no where aiming to grab Kashen's Head, Shin's Head did not need any pushing to do what he wanted, just guidance, as if the Hand was Successful in grabbing Kashen's Head, it would try to then pull it back towards Shin's head, aiming to collide the two heads together.

Off in the distance, about twenty meters stood the Jokikage, Stein, with his white lab coat next to him, this stitched body and sleeveless shirt showing, and down from his arms was black threads extending his hands out from about the Elbow to the finger tips, to pull this off, Stein was displeased a little to see a Sannin acting so Childish, and a Jin from his village showing off his true power, what if an Enemy had been around, the likely hood of either of them being able to react to such an Unexpected Attack was slim, but not impossible, but lets just say, it was in their best interest to not intriuge Stein to go further.

His yellow Eyes Shimmering under his glasses, which if looked at, the glasses would gleam, and reflect any light off of them, a small ingenious thing he made to help make sure he was not blinded by light so easily, his stitched looking pants was fitting to be comfortable in battle, yet stylish to his own style, and a cigarette in his mouth which he kept there for the time being, his boots on his feet too looked stitched, yet as mix matched the patches looked, Stein oddly pulled it off.

If the strikes succedded, he would look at the most likely shocked Ninja's of his, as his hands retreated back to his arms, and he would make a "Tsk" sound a few times and express to his ninja now " Disgraceful, both of you, A Obvious Jin using his cloak so Openly and freely? and one of my Sannin playing into his little games, maybe the Second Jokikage chose wrong in you" Stein at that point would wait for the replies from the two of the ninja of his village he leads.

Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Kashen had already made a plan to get out of Shinichi's attack, Kashen didn't realize how reckless he had gotten as Shi dodged Kashen brought back his bijuu limb as not to smash the entire roof off the hot springs he knew as soon as it came, POOF.Kashen's crow saved him as Stein's hand touched the head the crow summon took the tap on the head a little too far as the crows flew away and Kashen's B rank summon and contractor poofed away, out from 5 meters behind Kashen, now stood Kashen looking at the new arrival.

Stiched, all Kashen saw was so many stiches it would normally make a man hate hospitals, the person who was now 20 meters from them, his glasses sparkled with power, his eyes shown with pure disgrace for the ninja who were having a spar in the middle of the street and Kashen knew what that meant, more missions and more work, good thing Kashen hadn't hit Shinichi or things would have gone a lot worst for him, truth be told Kashen was glade the Jokikage came, the battle was getting out of hand and Shinichi was getting a little too feisty for Kashen's likings. Kashen understood the heat of the battle well enough to forgive the Sannin.It wasn't his fault he was happy to spar, Kashen was actually proud of himself now that he thought about it, if nothing else Kashen did manage to stand on equal grounds with a Sannin if not for a second maybe a moment.

Kashen without any arguing as soon as he saw the Jokikage coming Kashen knew it was time, Kashen watched as the man had a cigarette in his mouth, Kashen didn't really care for cigarettes however had no problem with weed, smokers did what smokers did, Kashen had no right to disapprove of that fact as the Jokikage began to speak as if every word was a spear Kashen mentally memorized every single slight word. 'Disgraceful, both of you, A Obvious Jin using his cloak so Openly and freely? and one of my Sannin playing into his little games, maybe the Second Jokikage chose wrong in you' was what the Jokikage said.

Pain wallowed in Kashen's heart to hear his Kage say such a thing.If nothing else atleast this practice might eventually give way to a more powerful form of the bijuu cloak, maybe within time Kashen would be able to take on his internal bijuu and steal the power that dwelled within him.Yes conquering the power would be nice as Kashen let his guard down, rubbing the of his neck it had only been moments when the Kage spoke, Kashen had nothing to say but spoke "This Sannin was just testing my abilities as a chuunin, My lord Jokikage, in this time I am the one to blame..." Kashen said walking about 10 meters from Stein knowing all too well that the Kage was a powerful ally that Kashen would have never wanted to anger knowing that the Kage hadn't used even a half of his power...

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:41 pm

Shinchi was just about to punch Kashen, until his head was suddenly grabbed by hands that appeared out of nowhere. 'Oh fuck..' Shinichi thought. This wasn't going to be good, he was about to punch a Chuunin at full strength and at full speed. He was bound to get in-trouble for his recklessness. Suddenly, Kashen's head was grabbed but he substituted with a crow which would be obvious since he does substitute with them a lot.

That didn't matter though, what really mattered was who the person who grabbed our heads was. Suddenly, the hand would release him and Shinichi would look over to see the current Jokikage. Now, this was truly going to be hell for Shinichi. He probably should've taken this battle somewhere else. Choosing the streets of Jokigakure where anyone could see was a bad idea.

Suddenly the current Jokikage would say, "Disgraceful, both of you, A Obvious Jin using his cloak so Openly and freely? and one of my Sannin playing into his little games, maybe the Second Jokikage chose wrong in you." Suddenly after that Kashen would take the blame for the battle, but Shinichi could not allow that to happen. He was a Sannin and he was surely meant to be more mature.

Shinichi would clear his throat and begin to speak, "I didn't play into his little games. I was the one who initiated the battle after he summoned his crows, I merely wanted to see what he could do. Oh, and the second Jokikage did not go wrong in choosing me. Maybe you just doubt my ability to be a Sannin?"

Shinichi suddenly fell silent and waited for the Jokikage to respond, it was surely to be a bad one. Shinichi was likely to end up getting punished with no way to get out of his punishment. He was kind of worried what kind of punishment, but at the same time he knew he'd have to take it and just brush it off after he received it.
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:16 pm

The Kage had listened to the Chunnin of his and shook his head softly, then the Sannin spoke up, and not only did he prove himself, he then also became very .... Snappy with his retort, and Stein smirked as his hands reatached and restitched themselves, he walked over to the Sannin, got right up in his face, and took the cigarette out of his mouth, and proceeded to put it out on the forehead of his Sannin, letting the heat sink in and burn the flesh, the sickeningly sweet smell permeating the close proximity and then Stein whispered in the Sannin's ear as he let go of the butt of the Cigarette, "You ever question my choice again, and I promise you, you will not like the concequineces Am I understood?" Stein then grinned evilly as he waited a answer, even though he leaned back, so that the Sannin could see the smile, and so Stein could see the burn mark he left on the forhead of the Sannin.

He also would look at the chunnin after he made sure the Sannin would not attempt to retaliate and would inform him "Same goes for you, next time you want to release such a power, do it in a secluded remote location, so you do not hurt anyone extra, and so that no one else can attempt to target you and attempt to take you from us, do you understand me?" after hearing the response he would turn back to the Sannin and nod to him.

"And You, you need to be helping me keep secrets like his under wraps, they are our most precious people, do you understand me? Also Think of others as well, what if he could not control the rage and went berserk on the village? that would be on your head, understand?" Stein would then turn around and begin to head off towards a more secluded and remote location, after so far turning his head over his shoulder and motioning the others to follow him, before going back in the same direction as previously and paying attention to such.

Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Kashen watched as the Kage got in his Sannin's face, it was a cold moment...Kashen knew what his Kage was capable of even without trying, his Jokikage, without many words walked up to his valuable ninja, and pulled out his cigarette, Kashen doubt even Shinichi knew what was going to happen as the Joki Kage's burning cigarette came down on Shinichi, burning the burning made the whole area smell like overcooked flesh, the cigarret burning so bright even under the the skin as the Jokikage began to whisper in the ear of the Sannin.

Kashen had no idea what was going to happen now.The Joki Kage looked as serious as expected when finding out your ninja had a battle in the middle of the streets where people could be injured Kashen understood very well what might happen to him for releasing his first tail, it was an accomplishment to Kashen, however his Kage was right in viewing it as a wrongful move due to the fact the kage ran the village and knew that with a jinchuuriki in the village the entire place was basically a death trap for them if a strong ranked ninja appeared, Kashen with no serious training would be slaughtered if a S ranked missing ninja stumbled into their village unannounced and found Kashen.Kashen however wasn't afraid of a S ranked ninja, his Kage however scared the living shit out of him more than anything else at the point.

Kashen knew it was time as the kage turned to him and began speaking."Same goes for you, next time you want to release such a power, do it in a secluded remote location, so you do not hurt anyone extra, and so that no one else can attempt to target you and attempt to take you from us, do you understand me?" The Joki kage said pretty sternly, Kashen wondered why he had gotten it easy while Shinichi got a cigarette to the forehead, it was a pretty far punishment even for fighting in the streets it wasn't a punishment great enough for endangering the village but still it was disrespectful, Kashen however dared not speak out as he feared the wrath of the Jokikage knowing that could have been his head under the burning embers of the cigarette.

Kashen would wait for the Jokikage to get a moderate distance away so he could look at the Sannin "Um...Shinichi...are you okay?that looked like it really hurt dude, I'm so sorry I caused this...I know that we shouldn't have or atleast I should have done it here...Hey what do you say about a rematch at another place outside of the city where our Kage wont care if it gets a little..Messy" Kashen said remembering his Kage wanted them to be secluded, Kashen wasn't going for a kill however he did want to see how this would turn out seeing as he was able to meet a stand still with the Sannin, or maybe the sannin wasn't trying either way Kashen was glad that Shinichi was his opponent anyone else might not have proven as strong.Kashen would wait for Shinichi to speak before hoping for anything.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Shinichi would stand there watching as the Kage walked towards him, maybe his remark was a bit too much. It didn't matter though, he'd just have to take the punishment that was coming. Suddenly the Kage would get up into his face and would pull the cigarette from his lips, shoving it into Shinichi's forehead. The scorching pain was nothing to the Sannin, he was use to to pain and didn't mind. He would then listen to the Kage and would smile and simply reply with, "I understand."

He would then watch as the Kage backed off of him and looked down at the Chuunin. The Kage would simply scare him with a stern voice, which was a relief to Shinichi. He couldn't watch a kid get hurt, especially not by the Kage.

Once the Kage started to walk off, Shinichi would be greeted by a question from Kashen. He would simply respond with, "I'm fine and if anything, I am to blame. The next time we fight we need to notify the Kage so that he doesn't run across us unknowingly again. Shinichi would look back up at Stein and would see that he signaled for them to follow him.

Shinich would begin walking towards the Kage and would prepare to follow him wherever he took us. Hopefully, we weren't getting in anymore trouble but the Kage was showing us a spot to train instead. Maybe the Kage had even wanted to take part in this training as well, which would prove to make it even more interesting.
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Stein would make sure they were a safe distance from the village before he turned around and looked to see who , if anyone followed him, had indeed followed him, and at which point if they did he would let them know, "This area should be a safe spot, and there is even a cave hidden in the cliff face behind me that will hold the beast so that it will be difficult to see, Now, if your wanting to test your skills, test them against me"

and with that challange, Steins body began to morph, the threads hidden by the stitches and skin would begin to stretch his body out, making him look more gangly, and with a mane even, his mouth seemed to disappear in the blackness of the threads that poured out, and a mask made itself known, no identifiable markings to let it be known what exactly it was, it at the moment seemed decerative, and hung over his shoulder, his long arms hanging almost as if he was standing like a gorilla now, waiting and watching his ninja if any followed him, he was going to show his Sannin and Jin what power can truly look like.

Kay

Post by Kay on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Kashen walked as Shinichi noticed the signal, it was out of Kashen's mind when he saw it too and followed with Shinichi at their kage's side.The got the the area to find a little battle station where they could train for their jutsu and their powers, Shinichi hadn't even used his true power against Kashen when they battles, no jutsus were signed for from Shinichi at all.Kashen knew it was probably going to be a battle between the kage and someone, Kashen didn't know who was fighting him until.

"This area should be a safe spot, and there is even a cave hidden in the cliff face behind me that will hold the beast so that it will be difficult to see, Now, if your wanting to test your skills, test them against me" was what their kage said, it was weird for a kage to want a battle so soon, Kashen had no jutsu at the moment mostly known jutsu in the land were famous Kashen knew that there was a ultimate taijutsu that could make the wind around him sharp.

Kashen would grin at the request, Signing for his Crow contractor quickly, the speed of the signs at 30 speed, after done, Kashen was about 5 meters from the kage, the mini contractor crow would appear out of thin air.Contract for more summons in hand Kashen would grab hold of the scroll looking the kage down "Who makes first move, My Lord Jokikage" Kashen said with a grin.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:47 am

Shinichi would follow Stein until he finally came to a halting point around a fairly secluded area. Stein would then tell them that this could be used as a training spot for Kashen and the Sannin, which was a good thing to have. Since, there are barely any real spots to train with a Bijuu out in the open without getting caught by anyone.

Suddenly, Stein would tell them to test their skills against him and would begin to transform into what looked like to be a monster. Shinchi would then listen to Kashen as he said, "Who makes the first move, My Lord Jokikage." He would then suddenly realized that the kid was getting cocky and would say, "Let him make the first move and keep your head level kid, you're about to fight a Kage. Just try to to get hit or die and do your best."

Shinichi would then stand there and wait for the Jokikage to make his move. He'd make sure that he was on guard so that he didn't get directly hit and would also be ready to perform jutsu if he was required to. Hopefully, the Jokikage wouldn't attempt to go after the kid first or it'd become quite a pain in the ass.

[Note: I'll be on two 16 hour flights tomorrow, please forgive me for not posting. I hope that I don't hold the topic up too much.]
Stein

Post by Stein on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Stein was watching the two Ninja, the moment he had transformed, this was the start of the fight and the first move, so when the kid slowly started to move his hands together to form a seal, Stein's threaded arm went out towards Kashen, and before the kids arms came together, the one hundred and twenty speed strike would be aimed to catch the kid by the face and slam him into the tree that was about five meters behind him, and due to this five meter previous distance it would be difficult for even Shinichi to stop the attack, the impact would not kill the kid, but hopefully teach him a lesson, and seeing as his actions stopped after entering the grove, the other arm of Steins would suddenly shoot out about fourty threads in the direction of Shinichi moving at a speed of one hundred and twenty, three aimed straight for him, one of those three aimed high, to impale him on a jump, one aimed low to impale him on a duck, and the last of the three aimed middle to impale him standing still.

meanwhile the other thirty seven would be about a foot apart from each other thread, aiming to impale him almost any direction he goes, if he goes diagnal a thread would pierce him either way, if he dashed to one side or the other, he would get pierced, it would be almost impossible to escape this attack, but there are ways, there are always ways.

Yutaka

Post by Yutaka on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:53 pm

[There is no stats for the threads nor an EGF thread in matter of fact. If you could sort this so that we have an idea of the power for the threads and such that would be great. Plus, it needs to be created to stop stuff from getting voided etc.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:21 am