Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

I'll make you a Man![Private, Roku]

.Shinigai Kaguya

I'll make you a Man![Private, Roku]

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Chime 'Did you hear that noise?..' Shinigai would think to himself as he stood up. chime Shinigai would look around for that noise once again. As he stood up at his desk he would push his paperwork aside and find a bell hanging at the end of his desk. On his normal sized brown desk, with little to nothing on it, there was a bell hanging on the end attached to a yellow ribbon. It was a reminder of the good times back when he was just a kid. Shin began to laugh a little as he held the bell close to his heart and sat on the edge of his desk. He remembered the little girl and the bell. The memories began to rush in as if he was about to die. They would cause a chemical in his body to spread and make him feel happy. That face would change and he would smile a smile he had hidden for years.

Today the great Sukaikage was wearing his Kage garb, under it was a fishnet shirt with his long kilt like skirt on. These had a light gray color to them and the skin under the fishnet was a almost pale white color. Sitting on the desk Shin would yell for the Anbu that stood outside his door. "OI! You Anbu.. bring me Roku Enzoka... I have business with that boy!!" It had been about 12 days since the meeting in the now demolished building and the death of the man with whiskers. The sky village was now completely under the control of the kage. Was this bad? No not at all. The two kage were like Yin and Yang keeping the place in tact. Shin had put Roku in charge of one thing at that point, Working on his skill so that he could fight the Ex-Sanin one on one. Shin knew he would end up having to deal with this loose man at some point, but did not know when. As He waited for Roku to enter his office he would begin to ring his bell and bask in the chimes it gave off.
Roku

Re: I'll make you a Man![Private, Roku]

Post by Roku on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:32 pm

“Gah!” His voice rang out over the public training grounds as a flying Kunai caught the edge of his shoulder. Dammit… He thought, I still can’t move fast enough. He’d been training since dawn that morning, working on his speed and his ability to react without his medical jutsu, but with little to no effect. He began to tire of training fruitlessly. He felt as if he had hit a plateau and there was no path to get any higher. Sure he could learn new jutsu, more things to artificially increase his speed, his strength, and more jutsu to heal damage that had been done to him, but if he could not physically, naturally move quickly enough, he could never bring down Kurokon.

He place his left hand over his right shoulder, and, using his Tansosousa: Heal technique, the small cut was healed almost instantly. As he looked back at his training partner, a friend he’d met at the grounds and who was extremely skilled in Bukijutsu, very similarly to Roku himself, a member of the ANBU appeared in a puff of smoke directly to the right of Roku. That meant it was high business. Were it not, whoever needed Roku would have simply sent a Genin messenger. The man simply said, “Enzoka, Roku, you are needed in Sukaikage Shinigai’s office,” and with another puff of smoke, was gone from Roku’s vision, though he could see him reappear on a rooftop far away.

Roku looked back at his training partner and shouted across the field loudly enough so that the man could hear him clearly. “I’m being summoned by the village higher-ups! We’ll have to finish later!”

The man responded kindly and respectfully, being a Special Jounin of Sukaigakure and affording Roku respect as his superior. “Yes, Roku-Sama! We’ll catch up later!”

After receiving an enthusiastic thumbs-up from his partner, Roku turned on his heels and departed. He didn’t bother to go retrieve his ANBU outfit. The ANBU who had sought Roku out had addressed him by his name and knew his identity, making it obvious that this wasn’t an ANBU matter, as ANBU were to hide their identity from all but the Sukaikage. Even if it was, Roku kept another set of ANBU gear hidden near the Sukaikage building so that he could change into it quickly when needed.

He didn’t bother signaling for a bird to come to pick him up and take him to the proper island either preferring to get there in a more efficient way. Using his Tansosousa: Flight technique, a pair of large black wings sprouted from Roku’s back. With a few flaps, he was off of the ground, and a few seconds later, found himself flying in open air. It wasn’t long before he was just outside Shinigai’s office, his black wings no longer present. He placed his hand on the doorknob, and, turning ever-so-gently, walked into the room, speaking immediately. “Sukaikage Shinigai-Sama, you summoned?” Roku stood respectfully, awaiting the instruction that would be given to him.

504||504

.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Shin would wait for roku to appear in his office as he began on some paperwork. The paperwork on Shin's Desk never piled up due to him being the one who dealt with it all and how he finished a days work in a few hours. As he reached some paperwork concerning his Sanin Kurokon and he would freeze for a moment. The paper would read:

Missing Ninja Office wrote:
Due to the Events of April 12th, 1121, The board of Missing Ninja Tracking is asking for information on the Sanin of Sky, Kurokon Uzumaki. His level of skill and power put him in the S rank Missing ninja slot. We would like to ask the sukaikages of the village if they would like to officially put him in the bingo book as a missing ninja to be hunted by the other village.

Sincerely,
The Office of Missing Ninja.

Shin would sigh at this letter as he would hear his door open. Looking over the letter he would see and hear Roku. As He slammed the paper and his hand on the desk he would stand up quickly and glare at Roku. "This is pure bullshit.... Roku its been twelve days you'd better have made some improvements because if i get another letter like this again ill rip you a new one." Shin would say as he handed the crumbled letter to the Anbu underling. Had Roku grabbed it to read it Shin would walk around the desk and head out of his office. "Read Faster and lets go.." Shin would head through the hallways of the Sukaikage Building as he was heading for the exit. It was time to take certain things into his own hands as he headed for an island that was closed off to the villagers. This Island was the original training grounds for the Sanin and Kage of the village. The land was seemingly weak from the many spars and training that occurred here. This was also the place that Shinigai trained his own speed. "Follow me to the Kage's Secret training grounds... Im gonna take you to another level with my training, but don't you worry one bit i wont be fighting you until you have passed my 10 Trials... Not all will have you training in the village......... The First trial is the Trial of Endurance." Shin would say as he would ride a bird to the island not knowing how the boy would get there.
Roku

Post by Roku on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:00 am

Roku nodded solemnly at Shinigai when he expressed his hopes that Roku had improved. He’d been training nonstop lately and had gotten very few results aside from a couple new jutsu. The thought of that disgusted him. He had been given one very specific task; to gear himself up to be able to take down Kurokon, ex-Sannin of Sukaigakure. And so far, he had reached his physical peak. He improved slower and slower every day, until the slope was almost nonexistent and he was more or less exhausting himself for little or no reason. He needed a way to change that.

The paper that Shinigai had given Roku only exaggerated information that the ANBU had already known. He needed to, considering that he was an ANBU and that he had witnessed the event take place. He very vividly remembered Samehada destroying the Daimyo. He couldn’t say that he liked the man, but pointless death was something that Roku highly disliked. Sukaigakure was highly capable of bribing, threatening, or really, doing anything else to silence the Daimyo and gain sovereignty. Killing the man was simply unnecessary. But Kurokon was always known to be a crazy one… his actions were simply unexplainable.

Roku did, however, wonder why Shinigai had yet to report Kurokon in the bingo book. He wasn’t so stupid as to simply forget about it. As he followed his Sukaikage out the door, several possibilities as to the explanation of Shinigai’s actions ran through his mind. One was that he didn’t want the other villages to know that Sukaigakure had lost one of its best combatants. The treaty was over, and if any of them realized that Sukaigakure had lost one of its strongest warriors, they may seize the opportunity to attack. Or did Shinigai have hopes that Kurokon would return one day? Whatever the reason, he hid it well.

The “trials” interested Roku. When he was called to the Sukaikage’s office, he never considered the possibility that Shinigai would take him under his wing for training. There as a great possibility that this was exactly what Roku needed to enhance his training and simply get better. He knew something he needed to work on was speed. He wasn’t the strongest, but his style of combat nullified the need for strength. He couldn’t tank too much damage, but he was an expert medical Shinobi and that was the least of his worries. And he had excellent chakra reserves.

Once the duo stepped outside and the Sukaikage had selected a bird to ride on to the other island, Roku activated his Tansosousa: Flight technique. Immediately, two large black wings with about a 20 foot wingspan grew from the man’s back. The bones inside were made of Carbon Nanotubes, a nearly indestructible material. The skin that laid over them was a black skin, very similar to that of a bat. Roku began to run, then sprint, the jumped into the air, where his wings were able to lift him and allow him to fly in pursuit of the Sukaikage.

507 || 1011

.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:21 am

It was there that this eighty meter island would sit. Around it was a large dome that only sat on the edges of the island. The Dome would not stretch around the island like the rest of the islands. This was due to one of the incidents during the Sanin training. It had actually been with kurokon when the two of them were both nothing but sanin. It was a funny battle between the two as they battle with nothing but bamboo sticks and their strengths. Kurokon had been so strong at that time that he caused parts of the island to quake and fall apart. Those parts caused the bottom half of the dome to split off from the top and hit the ground. Shinigai would remember that day and begin to laugh about it as he rode on his bird. As the two of them would fly over the floating island and Shinigai would look down at the training ground. He would smile and say, "We Don't need this anymore.. It'll just stunt your growth!!!" Shinigai would fall from the bird and extend his hand towards the very top of the Dome.

Crash!!! The Dome would break into pieces leaving the land bare with nothing but broken glass and the sight of the many trees that found a home on this island. It was riddled with logs and dented lands. The floating island would shake slightly and the Sukaikage would begin to laugh, his right arm would begin to bleed as his left hand would hold the top of his head. His laugh would seem to echo. He would look up in search for his Anbu, whether he would find him or not would not be the problem, the problem would be what was left on the ground. His two 'puppets' layed on the ground, ten meters from that was the large waterfall that became bare. The water from the waterfall had been long gone at this point. As Shinigai would pick up the two 'puppets' that sat on the large logs and stab them in the ground directly in front of the waterfall. They were leaning against of the large waterfall which stretched for the sky about 30 meters. Shinigai would then walk away from the two 'puppets' and stand about 20 meters from them.

As he would reach the mark Shinigai would shoot two Large bones on the ground. They would be the size of half of the Kage's leg. As Shinigai would smile and then lose control of his right leg as he fell to the ground, his right arm holding him up. "OOOOokkkkaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!" Shinigai would yell as he looked toward the direction of Roku. "Back when i was just a youngling i would practice on different things trying my best to reach my strongest capable output of power. You and I have been cut from cloths so different that this might help you break that lock on yours. Hahahahaha Anyway what youre going to do is work on strength and speed. From that marker you will run and with nothing but strength you will charge that dummy and i don't want you to stop until you've sent that dummy six feet in, Understood!!" Shinigai would say as he would lay on his back waiting for his leg's bones to regenerate inside of his body.
Roku

Post by Roku on Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:32 pm

As the young ANBU – yes, he was still young in his upper twenties – approached the island which was going to be his training center, thoughts continued to run through his mind as to what exactly the nature of this training would be. Knowing that the man who was training him was one of the Sukaikage, he let his imagination run wild with what it could be. Anywhere from sparring some sort of mythical creature to being assigned a top secret mission or even being taught a forbidden Ninjutsu unknown to even the most elite of Shinobi in the world. Nothing in this training session could surprise him.

He resembled a very oddly shaped bird as he hung in the sky, suspended in the air by his inhuman, yet organic wings. It was true, they were organic, and were made from the exact same skin that could be found on the wings of the average bat, the thin, yet strong membrane stretching over what should be the bones concerning any normal wings, but in this case were rods of Carbon Nanotubes whose shape resembled the bones of a bat, though in a much larger proportion due to the size and mass of his body compared to that of a bat.

He loved seeing the event that played out next, with Shinigai mustering a massive amount of might to shatter the entire glass dome over the circular island to which the duo approached. The sun glistened between the varying sizes and shapes of the shards of glass, sending streams of color through the air, rendering the illusion that the air was painted with an enormous spray brush and the paint just lingered in the air. The sight was truly awe inspiring, one of the more beautiful images blessed upon Roku’s eyes as of late. An amazed smile spread across his face.

But he still had his brain about him, and he hovered above the dome for a few moments, knowing that descending into the area below him could prove fatal by any number of causes, from large shards of glass tearing his body to shreds to inhaling miniscule shards of glass and cutting his throat or even puncturing a lung. He watched the bird that Shinigai arrived on in the meantime as it glided away, massive compared to almost any other species of bird on Earth, each beat of its wings creating small gusts of wind powerful enough to knock over a small child.

Finally, he descended, but his smile was quickly removed from his face, though he hid any negative emotions. In the time that Roku had hovered above the island, awaiting the glass to settle, Shinigai had set up two training dummies for Roku with which he would train. The idea angered him. He was an ANBU, far past the point of needing to train with basic dummies. He needed to be able to apply his speed and strength. All the strength in the world wouldn’t help him if he couldn’t apply power behind his punches, and all the speed in the world wouldn’t help him if he could not turn and cut on a dime.

However, Shinigai begun speaking, and, his instincts as an ANBU kicking in, Roku’s attention went completely to his Sukaikage. “Back when I was just a youngling, I would practice on different things, trying my best to reach my strongest capable output of power. You and I have been cut from cloths so different that this might help you break that lock on yours. Hahahahaha, anyway what you’re going to do is work on strength and speed. From that marker, you will run and with nothing but strength you will charge that dummy, and I don't want you to stop until you've sent that dummy six feet in, understood?!”

Roku nodded his head in agreement and spoke, his tone calm, completely concealing his displeasure at this training assignment. “Yes, Sukaikage-Sama, understood.” At that point, Roku would begin a walk toward Shinigai himself, laying on the ground without the use of his legs, and the marker he placed in the ground, and once more speak; “Thank you, Sukaikage-Sama, for taking your own time to train me today. It is in honor.” He really was grateful for Shinigai’s time, but he wished they would start at the more hardcore portion of training.

Placing his left foot about two feet behind his right and just a few inches to the left, Roku bent his knees and leaned slightly forward with his hands held in front of him at the ready position. His left leg, the one further to the rear, extended first, allowing him to accelerate quickly and his right extended after, putting out as much power as possible to climb speeds as quickly as he could. There was a small gouge in the earth from where his right foot left it, flinging a bit of dirt and grass into the air.

He reached his maximum velocity in just a few steps, and, to maximize his momentum, took large, gaping steps that cleared as much distance with each bound as was possible, and he wondered just how he was going to force the training dummies six feet into the solid rock behind them as he was told without destroying large muscles and bones in his body, but he wasn’t one to disobey. The thirty meters were cleared and he was ready to strike.

He bent at the waist and leapt, hurling his weight forward and colliding with one of the training dummies with his left shoulder, slamming it into the rock wall behind it and wound up on the ground. Small bits of stone fell on his face, and, as he looked up, there was a few gouges in the rock face produced by his impact, but nothing special, and definitely not nearly what Shinigai seemed to want from him. He stood, his shoulder extremely sore. He knew, almost without a doubt, that he was injured, not badly, but badly enough that he felt it.

He spoke, his tone dry, his humor both serious and comedic. “That… didn’t feel good. We don’t all have indestructible bones like you do, Sukaikage-Sama.” A grimace found its place on Roku’s face as he rubbed his left shoulder, pain shooting up and down his left arm in a way that was fairly counter-intuitive. Instead of shooting from his shoulder and going downward, the pain actually begun at his fingertips and shot up his arm. He could track it by the intensity with which it presented itself; it was mostly just a dull ache, but every few seconds, a wave would shoot from his fingertips to his shoulder.

1115 || 2126
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:24 am

Roku was a smart and determined guy that wanted to reach the level that Kurokon was on, but seemed stuck. Shinigai had been someone who was always one step from that level but could never find the door to it. As Shinigai watched the anbu member charge at the dummy he would laugh a little. As he would begin to process the man's strength. "Not bad... but i do see why he needs help in these areas." Shinigai would begin to crawl to the waterfall and then press his hand against the rock and feel the water that flowed through it. "Fine.." He would say to himself as he looked toward Roku who had been able to hurt the rock, slightly. As he would laugh a little he listened to the comment that roku made. “That… didn’t feel good. We don’t all have indestructible bones like you do, Sukaikage-Sama." Shinigai would then respond. "Training doesn't feel good, roku. You need to know that pain, and from that pain you build yourself to stand it and control it. That is how my body works, and my body is a temple. Ya know?." As Shinigai would look away from Roku he would create two large bones that protruded from his palms. He began to climb up the wall climbing about 3 meters from the ground before turning to the man and saying, "Trial 1 can wait, Roku since you seem to of hurt your harm. Now shrug it off you have meters upon meters of a waterfall to climb, It might be harder for you, but no jutsu at all. This is my Second Trial." Shinigai said as he began to climb up the waterfall once again. Without the flow of the water it had been much easier than before. As he would still struggle to climb with the lose of the bones in his legs leaving him paralyzed from the waist down. 'I might bore him with these... Genin Trials but i have to see where he stands before we move ahead. If everything goes well ill send him to the Snow village as one of these trials. Maybe he'll be the first to make it past trial three.' Shinigai thought to himself as he began to focus on scaling the waterfall.

-short-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:27 am