Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

It's a new day

Kay

It's a new day

Post by Kay on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Kashen let out a sigh as he began his simple walk from his house to the jokikage building, silly little Kashen hopped out of his window onto the ground below.The door to his house being locked seemed to be a distant thought in Kashen's mind as he began his walk to Jokikage building, it had been a glorious day as Kashen had finally gotten a blessing from Joki Ga Kure. A mystical beast now lay dormant inside of Kashen....However Kashen wanted to 'play' with his new found power and knew the Kage would be his best bet.

So Kashen began his entrance into the Kage's office, he was stripped of all of his ninja weapons.Due to security reasons he was patted down and then confirmed by the local Hyuuga clan members before being allowed into the kages stair well.Kashen scaled the stair well and knocked on the Jokikage's door hoping he would gain his Kage's honorable word to open it.
Stein

Re: It's a new day

Post by Stein on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Stein had rubbed his forehead as he woke up in his office, there was always a lot of work to be done, and he needed a secretary to help him in these situations, but alas there was none, He had guards sure, but no one competent in organization to help keep things straight for him, then suddenly there was a knock at the door, he looked at the clock on the wall, it was time to meet the Ninja Kashen, he sighed and extended a arm forward, using threads to propel his hand foreward and open the door and as his hand retracted he would tell the boy who stood in front of him "Come in and close the door behind you"

After the kid would be entered he would point to the seat across from him and spoke once again to the kid "please take a seat" once the kid sat down Stein would look at the kid, his weary eyes from just waking up staring at him, and his smile crept across his face, it was a normal smile to him, but to others it would seem, off putting to say the least, if not down right crazy, then he would speak to the kid once again, asking him a question "Well Kashen, what made you ask for this meeting today?" the Kage inquired to the young ninja in front of him.

Stein's Battle Theme

Stein's Medical Sheet
Kay

Post by Kay on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Kashen would notice as the door would open.He saw those arms, the arms of his kage, those powerful and fast works of art gave Kashen and Shinichi the ass kicking of a life time.As it would retract Kashen would look at the Jokikage, it was formal to look eachother in the eyes however Kashen wasn't up for that type of eye contact and normally chose to look away from faces as he simply examined The lore Joki Kage face and then look off past the Joki kage.As not to put a fowl mood upon the event.

The lord would tell Kashen to come in and close the door behind him, Kashen began to come through the door and use a strong wind to close the door behind him using his wind manipulation his bijuu had.It was a great tool Kashen would think as he went closer to the joki kage, the Jokie Kage would ask him to have a seat in which he did, it was a nice seat not too bad for the kage's chamber, Kashen enjoyed the theme, Kashen would strudy the Kage's next words of "Well Kashen, what made you ask for this meeting today?" Kashen simply wished to find out what had happened to Shinichi after their last meeting, Kashen knew that the prior period did not look good for Shinichi he looked afraid of the Joki kage's strength.

Kashen would wait for a direct response from the Joki Kage he expected to hear a mission or maybe a insight on what had happened to the Sannin who he had met.
Stein

Post by Stein on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Stein would let out a sigh and held his hands together and looked at Kashen, and told him "He went rouge, so I had to kill him, how do you feel about that?" Stein was prepared to retaliate, his threads squirming under his skin ready, He knew the two were close, so he could not take the risk of letting his guard down when giving this information out, he waited to see Kashen's reaction, but ready to react if he needed, the Chair was about three meters from the desk, making Kashen about five meters from Stein

Stein's Battle Theme

Stein's Medical Sheet
Kay

Post by Kay on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Kashen wore his battle armor, it's white glossy over coat shown bright as the news had been delivered.Kashen knew it wouldn't be good due to Stein's posture, holding his hands together it was a polite way really as Stein began to speak Kashen prepared for the worst the words that caught Kashen by surprises were "Rouge. and I had to kill him" Kashen knew the kage wasn't completely unreasonable Kashen assumed at least three warning were given, or maybe their fight had been the first or second, never the less Kashen hadn't gotten very close to the Sannin in the little time he was around, no bond forged.

Kashen would smile "With all due respect my lord Joki Kage, I would as of more info about this matter, I still do not understand what you meant by rouge, also who was there, whom can I ask is a witness in this a fair?" Kashen asked taking a few breaths after, Kashen saw the distance his Kage was sitting on a thrown basically, or more of chair crown, Kashen would wait for a respective reply from Stein as he would wait.
Stein

Post by Stein on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Stein lowered his hands under the top of his desk, only from the elbow up was visable now to Kashen, and half way down the forearms his arms was pushed by threads, under the desk at a speed of one hundred and would aim to grab the boy by the front of his shirt and then pull him towards the desk, while also going down so by the time the arms covered the three meters dragging the boy back if they grabbed him, Kashen's face would smash into the top of the desk, if all that was succesful, Stein's Arms would return to him and he would stand up at that point, looking down at the chuunin "First off, Rouge is a clear statement, he wanted to leave the village, for good, I could not let one with so many secrets out of this village, as for witness's it does not matter if there was any or not, if you do not want to take my word for that is perfectly fine, but let me make myself clear, I am your Kage, what I say Goes, and I have no reason to lie to you, now if that is all you may leave my office before i decide to make your punishment worse " Stein glared down at the boy, an exuding of his power could be felt, he wanted to let the kid know just how dangerous ground he was walking on and Stein waved him off finishing with " Bear in mind, some countrys consider questioning the leader or Kage as Treason, which is Punishable by death, so next time you see me, I hope you understand the Mercy I just bestowed upon you" and with that Stein would point towards the door

Stein's Battle Theme

Stein's Medical Sheet
Kay

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:47 am

Kashen listened to his kage as suddenly before he knew it the all too formal threads came, knocking Kashen down head smashing against the desk, pain as he had never imagined as his Kage talked sternly, it was soul crippling to have a kage like this, however Kashen was loyal to steam more than anywhere else, He knew the path he was walking on, he didn't mean to question the kage however it did come out as such as he stood up now listening to the lord joki kage's words clearly.

As the Kage pointed to the door Kashen would leave walking as if nothing had happened due to the fact as a ninja he wasn't allowed to look hurt he needed to set a role for the other ninja, Kashen learned this day never to talk back to his kage as he left the building.

{Exit}
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:58 am

Once Kashen Left his office the Kage Stein would sit down in his seat and sigh rubbing his temples and then returning to his paperwork, thinking maybe he was a little rough on the kid, but his point had to be made to him, but he had another punishment already set in his mind for the next time the kid acted out like that though

(Exit, Topic Closed)

Stein's Battle Theme

Stein's Medical Sheet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:52 pm