Name ;; Sealing Art: Seal Manipulation
Rank ;; B-rank
Type ;; Fuuinjutsu
Element ;; N/A
Range ;; Direct contact
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 1
Cool Down;; 4 posts
Description ;; This technique is one where the user imbues chakra into their fingertips as possible keys to a lock. The chakra will be visible on their fingertips (color of chakra can vary) and when placed onto a seal they will begin to activate the chakra of the seal itself. In this manner, the chakra on the user's fingers act as a molding key to the lock (the seal), from here the user can either 'tighten' the seal or loosen it and inevitably break it. Breaking a seal releases any persons/items that may be contained, or can be used to loosen and lower the amount of chakra needed to open a seal. Whereas tightening it can increase the amount of chakra needed or restrict something from being released from the seal itself.

Because of the nature of having to fit your chakra into the seal and then manipulate it (constructively or destructively), it takes quite some time inherently to use this technique at all. Furthermore, the stronger the seal being manipulated is, the longer it would take to tighten/weaken it. Seals at half the strength of the manipulation can be changed almost instantly, and seals weaker than the technique but greater than half the strength can be manipulated within 1-3 posts. Seals with a higher strength than the power of this technique *can* be manipulated by the technique but it would take considerably longer to do (4 posts minimum) and is highly ill advised. Any seal of twice the strength or greater cannot be manipulated by this technique in any manner.
Requirements ;; Fuuinjutsu

Last edited by Karumo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roku

Re: Karu's Seal

Post by Roku on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Uh, first, as the speed of the technique is 1, I'd like to see some sort of reflection of that in the jutsu.  Either a charge time, a delay in the tightening/loosening, the amount of time it takes to tighten/loosen or something else you think would fit well with the jutsu.

Also, with a power of 5, the jutsu's power scales to your exact chakra. This may be more common sense than something I need to point out, but just in case I DO need to point it out, that means if person A has 100 chakra and person B has 50, and person B tries to break a seal placed by person A with another jutsu with a power of 5, it would pose a problem.
Karumo

Post by Karumo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Ok, I added in a rough reflection of the time for the jutsu (in posts) but left it slightly open since I didn't want to specify time for every strength difference and kept it generic.

As for the power I am aware, but this technique isn't meant for sealing, it's meant to tighten/weaken seals so essentially person B would be using the technique, and for someone with a seal at twice the strength they wouldn't be able to manipulate it (not in a reasonable amount of time and especially not in combat)
Roku

Post by Roku on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Karumo wrote:Name ;; Sealing Art: Seal Manipulation
Rank ;; B-rank
Type ;; Fuuinjutsu
Element ;; N/A
Range ;; Direct contact
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 1
Cool Down;; 4 posts
Description ;; This technique is one where the user imbues chakra into their fingertips as possible keys to a lock. The chakra will be visible on their fingertips (color of chakra can vary) and when placed onto a seal they will begin to activate the chakra of the seal itself. In this manner, the chakra on the user's fingers act as a molding key to the lock (the seal), from here the user can either 'tighten' the seal or loosen it and inevitably break it. Breaking a seal releases any persons/items that may be contained, or can be used to loosen and lower the amount of chakra needed to open a seal. Whereas tightening it can increase the amount of chakra needed or restrict something from being released from the seal itself.

Because of the nature of having to fit your chakra into the seal and then manipulate it (constructively or destructively), it takes quite some time inherently to use this technique at all. Furthermore, the stronger the seal being manipulated is, the longer it would take to tighten/weaken it. Seals at half the strength of the manipulation can be changed almost instantly, and seals weaker than the technique but greater than half the strength can be manipulated within 1-3 posts. Seals with a higher strength than the power of this technique *can* be manipulated by the technique but it would take considerably longer to do (4 posts minimum) and is highly ill advised. Any seal of twice the strength or greater cannot be manipulated by this technique in any manner.
Requirements ;; Fuuinjutsu

Ugh, now I have to find a corny approval stamp... lol approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:46 am