3.Arrogance
4.Needless Death
5.Paperwork
6.Cold Tea]

• Special Characteristics ;;

• -
    Name: Stronger Than The Average Ninja
    Type: Physical
    Description: The user is slightly stronger than anyone of their rank. When it comes to strength within this rank the user will usually win. Anyone of higher rank is still stronger. 20 Strength stat increase.

Name: Improved Endurance
    Type: Physical
    Description: Through intensive training and being hit many times, the possessor of this talent has an increased durability stat of 15 which makes them slightly tougher. They can withstand greater damage that could otherwise stun them in pain, and continue fighting. [this reduces the effects of stuns (excluding poisons) by one post] ( Needs taijutsu or weaponry as a specialty)

• persona ;;
Keiji has a fiery personality, he is always in a calm and cool mood unless someone seriously pisses him off or of course if he does not know you. One he gets to know a person, his real self comes out being both a jokester and a team player. When around familiar people he exhibits he is carefree unless in the midst of battle but otherwise very laxed, he always helps those who can't help themselves.

He often goes with whatever is convenient at the time but never strays off the path that fits him the best. He never holds his tounge for anyone often voicing his opinion whenever he gets a chance. To those he doesn't know, he always has "don't care" attitude only focused on his face and is never considerate of ones feelings, thinking everyone who is not strong or has the will to live. At times he will only focus on his current objective or his main goals, never straining of task for anyone or anything.

• motto ;; The whole world travels on one wind and i'm its conductor

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

• rank ;; Chuunin
• elements ;; Raiton, Futon
• specialty ;; Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
• clan ;; Unknown [Jashinism]
• Bijuu ;; No

Stats ;;
C Ranked/ Chuunin: 140 points
• Strength ;; 40 (+20)
• Speed ;; 40
• Durability ;; 50 (+15)
• Chakra ;; 30

[/color]
"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDERWHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

• village ;; Kazan
• parents ;; Kenshi [Dead, Killed by Son], Kirche [Killed by Father]
• siblings ;; Ruto [Dead, unknown]
• mentor & idols ;; None
• history ;;

Keiji's Path to power was no easy one nor was it a walk in a park. From a young age he had been subjected to his father's strange experiments in an attempt to prolong the human life. Through these experiments that lasted until the age of six during his academy days. During the academy he was always questioned on why his hair had been white and green where his parents had brown here, his only response to keep his father safe was "freak accident".

Going through the motions, he had graduated the academy and moved onto the Genin phase of his life where he was given a little brother. With his brother in his life, Keiji had buckled down and focused on his training knowing that he would be protecting this little one. Sometime after his twelfth birthday, his brother had died due to unknown causes though his father was clearly to blame. He had once again began to experiment on his brother which his body could no longer take the strain. In midst of his anger he went under his fathers experiments until he had finally succeeded...Human immortality. Though his father had completed his goals, he had driven his family apart. During the struggle he had lost his mother to the same fate as his brother, leaving him as the sole survivor of his fathers mad experiments.

After so long of being his fathers toy, he had finally snapped, committing a sin and something much more. At the last moments he held his fathers broken body in his hands, his eyes dilated until he found his father lifeless within his arms. After months of investigation, Keiji had been put on temporary leave and thus focused his time on honing his own skills in the bloody home that was now his.

After a few years he had been elected to go through the Chuunin exams on the condition that he had shown progression. With the exams going underway, he tried his best to quell his own anger until the end in which he finally passed. As a Jounin he spent his time honing his skills in his own right as well as finding a reason to use his new "Longevity" to his own uses.

• Roleplay Sample ;;

Shinji and his team were sent on a mission to infiltrate an enemy base and recover some intel that was stolen from the village. His task was simple get in, get the intel and get out. Shinji knew what he was doing and was going to complete his goal no matter what with no casualties. As they neared the enemy base shinji noticed a couple of guards standing outside,' There are two guards on the northern side and two on the walls", he said to his team leader. She nodded at the other two, signaling them to take them out stealthfully. As his teammates started their attack they were seen by a patrol that shinji did not notice." Change of plans we are going to have to break in there and take the intel by force now go", his teacher said as she readied her weapon to attack, Shinji simply nodded and said," yes ma'am", as he dashed towards the front guards unsheathing the nodachi, quickly making work of the two guards.

As he got into the base, the number of hostiles constantly increased the more he sliced up until suddenly he was surrounded." Oh man i did not see this coming at all. I need to think of something quick or else it over for me', Shinji said as he tried to quickly think of something fast. As he closed his eyes, he felt like something was happening to him, as he opened his eyes his vision was different as if he eyes had transformed. His senses had suddenly became sharp and he could see the enemy make a move even though he did not move yet." What the hell was that", he thought shaking his head getting back into the fight. The first bandit moved exactly as he saw it and shinji quickly reacted and cut his arm off. He did not know what had happened but he liked it, he looked at another bandit as he was running at him, attempting to attack from the side," It's like i can see their movements before they move and i can hear their movements as soon as they move, what is this power that i am using", He though as he quickly made work of the remaining bandits and started to move to where the intel should have been.

As he finally gets to his destination, he sees a man standing behind a desk. The man looked like he knew how to fight, but that did not bother him at all." You have two choices- either give me the intel you stole or die, its your choice so make this easier on yourself", Shinji said resting his hand on his sword. The bandit leader simply laughed and said," Foolish boy do you really think i am intimidated by you because you wiped out a couple of henchmen, you are going to need all the help you can get, those eyes may have intimidated my men but not me", The leader said getting up picking up a weapon from behind the desk. Shinji took only a moment to look at his eyes which had looked like a black star. As he looked up he was kicked out of the room by the leader and hit the wall with a thud." That hurt... alot maybe i should stop getting sidetracked," Shinji said as he pulled himself out of the wall. The weaved the handsigns for the shadow clone technique. As all of them unsheathe their swords, two of the clones rushed forward, while shinji made the hand signs for the Mumiyo Jinpu Ryu, rushing towards the door. As he got to the door he saw one of his clones being choked until it exploded into smoke." Hmph looks like that isnt the real you lets see if this one is", the leader said looking at the other clone. Shinji took this as the perfect opportunity to use the technique now, so he quickly jumped up and sliced the man from his back down dropping him ot his knees. " should have taken the easy way dumbass", shinji said as he drove his sword through the mans back watching his body drop. As he sheathed his sword he looked around for the intel and found the scroll amonst a pile of gold." Finally after all of the distractions i finally found the target. He slowly limped out of the base looking at his teammates," dont say anything i got what we came for now lets go", he said walking back to the village....

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto crisis 2.0

Last edited by Keiji Shinkotsu on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Keiji Shinkotsu

Re: Keiji the Blah [Done]

Post by Keiji Shinkotsu on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:35 pm

done
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:34 am

Ijutsu??
Keiji Shinkotsu

Post by Keiji Shinkotsu on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:26 am

>_>