Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Kouzai try outs

Hideki

Kouzai try outs

Post by Hideki on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:25 am

Name:Kouzai
Reasons:I like this site, good graphic's, so far decent systems. I don't want it to disappear just cause. I also think that having an outsider, someone that isn't familiar with this particular group will come in handy. Group think is a serious thing, and Psy reminded me yesterday, that when friends get together and create a site, they often think about each other before the site. I'm an extremely fair/balanced person. I have always felt that if you give someone a free S rank just cause, it should either go to everyone, or no one. Good for the goose and good for the gander as I always say. I have a very unique and inventive outlook, I excel at system design, and am an person who gives credit where due, but doesn't forget past fuck ups easily.
Position desired: Any
Experience: I've run and been admins on dozens of successful and not so successful sites. Been mod on even more. I've done, WVRP and was admin for 2 years on proboards, was admin on Platinum Hearts for 1 year, was admin on NR with Todd for around a year, TNRPG, LR, SD, US, NC, NU and NVRP4 as admins. Bleach, BL, COL, BS, BU, and dozen of bleach sites. Lets see... I've created Naruto sites, designed systems the basic systems that Nexus used (or stole some might think). Several systems were used as the basis on SWW came from my sites. I created the basic stat system on TNRPG way way back when it was good. The only thing I don't do is graphic's. And the only thing I hate is favortism, shittism and unfair reasoning and as always rage quitters. (NO you rage quit, you dun get your stuff back)
Psychosis

Re: Kouzai try outs

Post by Psychosis on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Apologies. For the moment, the staff is full. As with any staff application, you shall be notified if a position that fits you opens up. Thank you for your time.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:59 pm