Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Changing Rules

Hideki

Changing Rules

Post by Hideki on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to make a complaint.

When I was creating my character, I was told by several staff that clan SC's do not count towards the limit.

I'm not sure when it changed, as I do not see any announcements, nor was I informed by staff over that time. I had to specifically ask.

As such, I already purchased my maximum amount + and ranked them up, plus I had the clan SC. I worked hard to rank things up and such. Now suddenly I have to revise everything.

I'm just disappointed, I would have revised my things, instead of having to find out by myself days after changes, with no notification.

Please note, this is not the first time this type of thing has happened, I'm just very frustrated by all this.
Roku

Re: Changing Rules

Post by Roku on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Hideki, staff apologizes for any and all difficulties we've presented. As I'm sure you're aware, the site is being revived, and there are some changes that have had to take and will have to take place. You're welcome to reshuffle your SCS and reclaim any words you lost in the process.

Happy RPing!
Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Heyo Hideki, and all who are reading this, for one let me apologize for the lack of an explanation as to why this change took place, let alone when it took place. This change was made only around two or three hours prior to you creating this message, so it really had not been in place that long. As for why it was not announced to the public just yet, well we were trying to figure out what to do with people who were in your situation (had surpassed their max amounts due to Clan SC's previously not counting towards that). The problem being that the majority of staff had gone to sleep for the night by that point, so it became impossible for us to vote on what to do (since only 2 of us were awake).
Hideki

Post by Hideki on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:33 pm

I understand these things. Really I do, and I'm not trying to be a douche, even though I feel like I'm succeeding.

For me, its very frustrating, because I feel like (myself) that I'm spinning my wheels sometimes.

I'm trying to get an update done/approved (not subtle jab to look at it) and staff says "Oh btw, you'll have too many SC... new rule"

Well okay, fine... I'll try and rework that, but also I am now suddenly ranking up... and I don't have a clear indication as to what that entails, so I'm holding off on that, until I get an answer back. So I have this circle where I can't really go forward until I figure out my SC situation, and at the same time, I can't move forward until the rank up situation is solved.

I hope ya can just understand its frustrating and disappointing. I'm still having a great time, I'm loving the people, no knock on anyone.

Thanks for the replies
Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Okay, hopefully this will clear things up for ya man, here on Crisis there are 2 types of ranks, Power Rank and Character IC ranks. Power Ranks are the letters, E-D-C-B-A-S-SS, whereas the IC ranks are things like Academy Student, Genin, Chunin, Jounin, Anbu, Anbu Commander, Sannin, Kage. In order to go up a power rank you have to get to that levels stats, for example B-ranks start with 210 stats, and A-ranks with 280, in order to go from B-rank to A-rank IC you have to reach 280 stats. IC rank on the other hand is a little more complex, the Kage of the village you are in (in your case Garnet) has to award you with that rank.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about rules and such, I would be more than happy to address them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 am