Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

A Small Problem (Private [Gonshiro], NK)

Garnet Rose

A Small Problem (Private [Gonshiro], NK)

Post by Garnet Rose on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:39 pm

“Another Day, and still more freaking paperwork that somehow I missed.” Garnet mumbled under his breath, feeling the muscles in his hand start to cramp as he finished the last sheet in a stack of twenty over a report from the department of justice to show that yes, he had read and approved the actions. He could have sworn they had sent the exact same file a few days ago, why were they sending multiple copies? And why did he have to approve anything? He would be an idiot to deny an action which adhered to the laws he upheld himself. Strange things, the bureaucracy was.
Dropping his pen to the desk and shaking out his hand, he massaged it gently before closing one of the windows behind him. He had opened it earlier to let it circulate to prevent the air from becoming stagnant but the wind had begun to pick up within the last couple of minutes. While his own personal heating situation could be easily resolved with a bit of chakra, he didn’t really want to freeze out any of his secretaries from his office because it was too cold to enter. Really, he’d think that they would keep heavier layers on them considering where they lived. Then again the offices could get quite hot on a busy day so he supposed it was understandable.
Tucking in his chair he paced the room, unsure what to do at the moment. Technically he could leave whenever he wanted, hours weren’t exactly a requirement of the Kage job. More or less he showed up and did his work and finished whenever he did, whether that be in an hour or twelve. Oh boy, wasn’t it fun when he had to deal with the latter. Of course, he had been more than on top of his work recently with a couple of implementations of his own filtering certain unnecessary files to lower ranking officials so he had a substantially lower workload than in the past. Perhaps it was time to eliminate some reports altogether, if they really had no unique purpose.
Ah well, that was for another time. Passing by his small sitting area, which he had furnished a few weeks past, he would graze the cushioned seats and table before striding to the mirror. His face stared back at him, although to be quite honest at this point he couldn’t really say he had a set appearance. Once upon a time he was a kid with shocking red hair and that was supposed to be his whole staple. Now, that was still true. At least, most of the time.
At the moment though it seemed Garnet was having one of his moments, the red in his hair interrupted by blue and purple streaks once again, the shade of the sphinx. At this point he kind of had a feeling that this was more a stress related incident than anything at this point, otherwise it wouldn’t be happening so often. That, or perhaps this was simply a delayed biology quirk that hadn’t manifested in his early years. He was starting to think it was the latter, as he doubted that stress could ever cause a person to shrink. Or could it? He had a brief mental image of himself two inches tall crying over a stack of papers twice his size and chuckled at himself momentarily.
Moving back to his desk, he would proceed to put the few remaining papers he had out away, content to simply stare out the window into the sky once he was finished. It seemed that today was going to be a relaxed one, for now.
Gonshiro Sasagawa

Re: A Small Problem (Private [Gonshiro], NK)

Post by Gonshiro Sasagawa on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Now.

For all intents and purposes, he does not know how this happened. He was messing around with medical ninjutsu, and suddenly he was felt shorter, but ignored it. That sometimes happened anyway, and it wasn't anything to be in a tizzy about. He hadn't exactly been working with many clothes on at the time, so he didn't notice sudden shrinkage.

However, when he went into the bathroom. Something was terribly wrong. His sink was so large. He couldn't wash his face, and then things slowly fell into place. He realized that his underwear, in fact, was on the ground in his living room. He suddenly realized that the things he had moved up for him to look at were way too big for him to look at himself with.

What's the absolute worst about this?

He had literally no clothing that fit. However, for the now 4'5" tall Gonshiro, his coat was literally covering his entire body. He hadn't noticed before because, even as a small girl, he had no tits. This was neither stressing nor hurting to poor Gonshiro, so much as the run to the kage's office to find the one man short enough to understand his plight.

His plight being his shortness. Once he arrived, he managed to get through the guards and knocked on Garnet's door.

"Kage-sama~ There's something wrong~"
small, female gonshiro:

---

• Name ;; True Transformation Technique
• Rank ;; A
• Type ;; Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu
• Element ;; N/A
• Range ;; Self
• Power ;; N/A
• Speed ;; N/A
• Cool Down;; 1 post
• Description ;; An elevation of the traditional transformation technique, this technique requires fine control over one’s own cells in order to make the traditional transformation technique permanent. However, unlike the traditional variant, this does not account for clothes and merely changes the physical structure of the user. The user of this technique may not use this technique to become a creature any larger than ten feet.
• Requirements ;; Ninjutsu and Iryojutsu Spec, OOC Permission
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Eh.

What.

GarnetRose.exe has stopped working.

No, but really. What exactly was happening at the moment. Here he had been, minding his own business when this came crashing through the doors. What happened to his plans of watching the clouds go by? Ah well, he supposed that could be saved for later. Or any other time, really. He had an abundance of it in actuality. Anyways, on to the current situation.

One thing that Garnet liked about his eyes, besides their color and tendency to not bleed after firing black fire all over the place like a certain clan, was their perceptiveness. Of course, one could argue that was simply his smarts and years of having to pay attention to detail, but the point was still true. Even so, he doubted anybody had much to search for in this case. While the tone was different, the similarities were different enough to show that indeed who he was spoken to was Gonshiro. But damn, he had changed. It looked like he had shaved at least a good two feet from his visage, although that was merely a rough estimate to be honest, and his rough features were much more smoothed out than before. Not to say he was squishy, far from it, but they were far more...feminine. Yes, that would be the correct word considering what he was processing from both the pitch of his voice and the other hints in his appearance. Yep, not a guy. Although he seemed to be rather flat, if the lack of any emphasis in the jacket was to say anything. Wait, if the jacket was covering Gonshiro’s entire body where did the rest of his clothes go? He decided not to ask.

Leveling a blank look at Gonshiro he would hold up his right pointer finger in a pause motion before taking a single sign with a white board attached to it off of its hook on one of the walls, scribbling a short message before hanging it on the outside of his office doors. There. No anybody who would try to come in would promptly be informed to shove a firecracker up their arse and come back later. Sometimes nasty was better, in his opinion.

Now, the the issue at hand. Drumming his hands on his thighs for a second, he would eventually motion to one of the seats by his sitting table, taking one himself for good measure. Once Gonshiro was seated, or not since it didn’t really matter to him, he would begin. “So, I’m going to assume you did something with your body, since I’m pretty sure that you are fully capable of shaking off anybody else’s attempts to mess with you. In any case, spill if you don’t mind my lack of formality. What happened, why and how?” Admittedly this was a bit out of character for Garnet, but really he didn’t have the luxury of prolonging circumstances with the sannin distressed. For all he knew that could turn to something a bit more...destructive, so to speak, although he had never seen Gonshiro rage. He doubt it would, but even so it was better to have it over and done with as soon as possible. Even so he had a nagging feeling in his head if he was right about what had happened and as such was mentally ready to facepalm. Always prepare for the comedy, after all.
Gonshiro Sasagawa

Post by Gonshiro Sasagawa on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:59 am

"you see. i was working and messing around with some medical ninjutsu. suddenly, things seemed a lot larger than before. my theory that i was smaller...well, came when i tried to go brush my teeth. my toothbrush was out of reach, and it's normally at about shoulder height. suddenly, it was way higher up."

Gonshiro spoke as if this was an everyday occurrence, and sat in somewhat like a ball at random. He couldn't normally do this, after all. Normally, no chair was big enough for him to do this, but he did like it. It allowed him to hide everything he didn't want people to see while not having to be scared of getting attacked, as the tension within his legs would allow him to spring up and attack anything that would attack a small child, like current Gonshiro.

It's not that he was terrified. Quite the opposite, actually. If he could control this properly, he could use it to an advantage. All the candy he could get.

"something leads me to assume that either i can replicate this, or i'm stuck like this. you're smart, so i went to ask you."
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Huh, so it was like that. Not so terrible after all. Ah well, he supposed it was better than some catastrophic disaster that left his Sannin in the body of a small child forever. Now, wouldn’t that be a thought. Although, to be quite honest, it would do wonders for him fitting in with the others. What with them getting a rep as the midget people from frozen hell and whatnot.

However, since when was Gonshiro a practitioner of medical ninjutsu? He had to applaud the man for branching out, but perhaps that wasn’t the smartest thing in this case. Gonshiro could take care of himself, his ranking said as much and more, but the delicate intricacies of the human body were not to be taken lightly. The fact that the one thing that had happened was the changing of his appearance was a miracle in and of itself, he was lucky that he didn’t displace his internal organs to the outside of his body or something equally horrible.

“I...yes, there are ways to change back to your normal appearance. Thankfully it’ll be a lot easier than normal considering that you're still human in nature.” Garnet would begin. “It’s a rather advanced technique that I myself had a hand in doing the research in. It’s called the True Transformation technique.” He would drum his hands on his lap slightly. “The whole theory is to use the concepts of the transformation technique, which merely changes the appearance of the body through chakra, and using medical chakra instead in order to edit the cellular structure of the user and change how they look. It’s how I change my height and get the streaks out of my hair, in case you haven’t realized.” He would raise his hands up into the seal of confrontation. “It doesn’t require any seals, only intense focus, but i like using them just for added protection. Anyways.” A pulse of chakra and Garnet would be covered with smoke for a brief second.

When the smoke cleared away instead of Garnet a girl about his size, although a few inches shorter, now sat. A second would pass before she would glow in a bright light, her previous baggy clothes now replaced with her Caffeine Armor, which thankfully was designed to be skin tight so that it would fit her no matter what size it was at the time. Ah, what a lovely item she had made. Brushing her now long hair out of her face another snap of her fingers sent two hair ties into her palm, which she would promptly use to get it out of her face.

“As you can see, it can produce results just like the one’s you have encountered, as well as reverse them. However, at the moment it can only be used on oneself due to the complications of editing someone else’s DNA and not enough research being devoted to that area at the moment. Anyways…” She would stretch out her limbs for a couple seconds. “Ready to learn? I suppose you don’t want to be stuck in child form forever.”O

Sm0ller Garnet:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:44 am