Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Seals and Swords!(Private/Satsuki)

Gonshiro Sasagawa

Seals and Swords!(Private/Satsuki)

Post by Gonshiro Sasagawa on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am

Gonshiro had went home after the village meeting, disgruntled because of what it made him remember. He, however, had latched on to a specific idea that would be immensely difficult to pull off, but if done correctly... it'd make wars winnable in a simple go. It'd change the world, but with Gonshiro's luck, he'd fuck it up. However... self-replicating seals working off underlying seal martixes along with the up-front power. Hmm. This would reqiure some thought.

That kind of seal work would take days to do, and that's just the first try. Was it really worth it? Was it? He wasn't entirely sure. It was worth the knowledge, though. It had to be. It absolutely had to be. If it wasn't, what was seeking so much knowledge worth? He had to add all this time wasted to his amount, but that's fine. If one were to just shrug off knowledge, what kind of Gonshiro would he be? His entire motto was that he'd go after knowledge with every fiber of his being.

This meant that he couldn't slack just because of some words or some remembering of an event. That'd make him a chicken, and of everything, Gonshiro was not a chicken. Gonshiro wasn't a coward, although he thought that was partly because he was rarely lucid enough. The other half of him spoke in what he deigned gibberish half the time, considering he was barely lucid enough to focus proper thoughts and get them out on things that aren't things he liked. Gonshiro liked seals, Gonshiro lied fish. Gonshiro could probably be a marine biologist, if you were being realistic.

However, currently, Gonshiro was sitting at a desk, scrawling things on various papers, which were then thrown everywhere.

Some things on papers included the following;

'Seal'
'Matrix'
'Self-repl'
"icating'

Various papers with different parts of his thoughts were thrown all over his home, and he would do this until someone would interrupt him.
NMH

Re: Seals and Swords!(Private/Satsuki)

Post by NMH on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Satsuki woke up earlier than usual today. She had to get some shopping done before visiting her family later in the week and wanted to take care of it before the streets were ripe with civilians. Satsuki also wanted to visit her fellow Sannin, Gonshiro. They didn't know each other too well (that is to say, not at all), but wanted to form, at the very minimum, a working relationship with her shinobi-in-arms. The little she knew about him was enough to know that getting along with him would be no easy task. According to rumors, he was a giant hermit (in more ways than one) who cramped himself in his home and studied Fuuinjutsu all day. She also had it on good information that he had a mass disdain for all things Uzumaki, which she planned to pry on sooner or later.

After wandering around the village for about thirty minutes, she finally reached the house  that, with what she was able to gather, belonged to the giant Gonshiro. Satsuki didn't particularly like talking to people outside of a work-environment, but she knew that a strong bond between shinobi could only mean a more powerful village, so she would do what she must. She took a deep breath and paused before knocking on the door, trying to come up with some sort of greeting. She decided it'd be more inviting if her hair wasn't so... in the way, so she whipped it up into a quick pony-tail. Again, she took a deep breath and proceeded to knock on the door. "Gonshiro-san?" she half-yelled. "It's Satsuki Kiryuin. I was just passing through and thought I'd come introduce myself formally."
Gonshiro Sasagawa

Post by Gonshiro Sasagawa on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Gonshiro, from within his stacks of papers and delusions, heard Satuski speak from outside his door. He continued working for a moment before getting up and walking to the door, opening it and greeting  Satsuki. He didn't quite look happy to see anyone, but he decided that it was good to know the other sannin, even if she was a small girl.

"hello~ come in, don't step on the papers"

He strolled back to his seat to work more on his seals, his obsessive work-pace showing and his lack of self-care showing, as it was obvious that he constantly worked at such a high pace, rather than just slowing it down and taking it easy. If it were up to him, this is what he'd be doing all day every day, however that was never up to him.

Stupid responsibilities. They couldn't bother him any other day of the week. No~ They had to bother him when he was working on one of his most important seals, not to mention, it wasn't like Gonshiro was wearing a shirt or his jacket. His massive build was on show for anyone to see, not that anyone usually came to visit him. If it were up to Gonshiro, he'd wear nothing and work all day long, making working easier and allowing his body to do everything it may need to do.
NMH

Post by NMH on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Gonshiro, to Satsuki's surprise due to the abundance of hermit rumors surrounding him, was quick to open the door. To further her state of surprise, the man was shirtless. His 6'10" frame towered over Satsuki. She was taken aback by both his lack of clothing and obscene height. The man was basically a mythical creature, a giant from a universe that was not her own. She marveled at the sheer absurdity of the whole situation for a few seconds before composing herself.

Satsuki cleared her throat as Gonshiro walked back towards what appeared to be a desk, presumably his at-home work station. She took notice of his words and gingerly avoided the papers on the ground, the sound of her heels clicking against the wood-grain that lined the floors of his home. The amount of loose papers scattered across his home was overwhelming. They were all covered to the brim in drawings and words, presumably relating to the man's obsession with Fuuinjutsu. Her eyes looked around with pure fascination and amazement. The man's work ethic was undeniable.

Satsuki looked around for an empty seat, settling on the lone empty one in the room. She took her seat, crossing her legs as she cleared her throat once again. "So, Gonshiro," she proceeded. "Since we're more or less teammates now, I did a bit of prying into just who you are. I find it imperative that we learn who each other is in order to maximize the safety of the village. Still, all I could gather was that you loved seals and hated the Uzumaki." Satsuki's words trailed off as her eyes locked themselves with a particular seal drawn on a piece of paper. She reached out to the sheet and picked it up, analyzing it to the best of her ability -- that is to say, not at all.
Gonshiro Sasagawa

Post by Gonshiro Sasagawa on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:51 am

"fuck the uzumaki. i hate them. they're born with thier power, their mastery over seals. they get what i worked for, for free. i wasn't fucking born with this. i worked for it. poured my blood and soul into this work. i bet you half of them don't understand seal matrices and what they do.  seals. they're great. why is it that it has to be ruined by some stupid fucking bloodline that, somehow, has mastery over it at birth? their seals are strong. no doubt. i don't doubt strength, i doubt what they did to get their strength, those fuckheads."

Gonshiro hatred for the Uzumaki was a blazing passion, one that didn't stop him from continuing to draw and throw papers around, the words slowly turning into complex math problems that, unless one was either a genius or highly educated, one would get lost in math most people couldn't imagine, and all of that was being thrown around as his work continued at an immense speed. A speed that couldn't have been seen ahead of time, as this wasn't his movement speed. It was his handseal and seal writing speed.

"what about you. you. what makes you you. if you can tell me that, i'll let you in on a secret."

This secret, of course, was the seal he was working on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:18 pm