Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

The Green-Haired Bastard meets the Jin(Private/Mas)

Bau

The Green-Haired Bastard meets the Jin(Private/Mas)

Post by Bau on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:40 pm

If one weren’t careful, they might consider the man; clad in black pants and a black coat, with a black hat, to be a snake of some sort. He just had that feel about him. That feel wasn’t all wrong, in fairness. Bau was quite the snake, personality-wise. A lot of people were, but Bau especially. Bau was the kind of man to stab you both in the front, and in the back, because it’d be disrespectful just to stab you in the back. It was his sort of humor, as dark and terribly angsty that might be.

One thing to understand. Bau walks. A lot. More then an average person might, and no one’s quite sure why. Except for Bau. Bau never tells anyone, so no one ever asks why. Bau’s quite okay with that. A lot of people tend to avoid Bau, based purely on his unique look. The green hair, the somewhat slanted eyes, and his smile was just creepy. All of that led most people to just ignore or outright get out of the way, of Bau Yuki.

The thing was, the man was always smiling. Seemingly no matter the occasion, he had that creepy smile on his face. The man was walking around Kazan this day, it was about three in the after-noon, and the man looked as chipper as one would at eight in the morning after a nice coffee. That was just his natural vibe, his cheery and deeply cynical vibe that everyone hated, and he was just fine with that.
Masume

Re: The Green-Haired Bastard meets the Jin(Private/Mas)

Post by Masume on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:39 am

Masume had just finished some training and was getting ready to get something to eat. He tended to be frugal although he didn't necessarily need to be. As much as he disliked killing he would if it was for survival he'd just thank the animal for its' sacrifice before taking its' life. Though it had been quite some time since he'd had a professionally cooked meal and it'd be good to see his dad again. The more he thought about it the hungrier he got that's when the beast spoke up. "Just go already." It told him. Masume sighed, he hated when this thing bossed him around but he didn't care in this situation, food was the only thing on his mind. Masume ran to the village. As soon as he was there he immediately began scouting out all the food stands and restaurants, buying this from here and that from there. The food seemed to disappear practically the second it got in the large male's hands, too on lookers it had to seem inhuman. Of course that didn't matter to Masume, that is until he saw a man with green hair and an eerie smile. He was way too cheery for this time of day, but Masume wasn't sensing any negative energy from him so far.

WC:217
Bau

Post by Bau on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:16 am

He saw a boy look at him funny. It wasn’t so much odd as they boy wasn’t completely avoiding him. Strange. The boy was devouring food like it was his last day alive, and he couldn’t figure that it was because he was starving. The boy wasn’t a frail, weak boy. Or, at least, didn’t look like it. The boy seemed physically strong, although the Green-Haired bastard thought it unlikely the boy was any stronger than he. Bau, after all, was the Green-Haired Sannin of Kazan, as much as a bastard he was.

It wasn’t that likely that people knew of him past his Sannin title, considering he did all his work under the cover of shadows, but Sannin was the elite of the elite. He was on the level of Anbu and commanders. He was, in fact, an amazing guy. He knew this, but most didn’t because Bau did his work in the shadows. He decided to walk up to the boy, his creepy smile chiming through as he arrived.

“Whatcha need, kiddo? I saw you staring. I’m not that bad, I just look a bit off.”

He took off his hat and bowed, as theatrically as possible. His smile and the bow, it was like he was a freak in a circus.
Masume

Post by Masume on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:07 am

Kiddo? That word confused him, that's usually something his father or one of his friends would call him, though he wasn't that young. Unless this guy's appearance lied about his age, given his dapper clothing it wouldn't be wrong for Masume to assume that the male was in fact older than he. Although that could just be his style, either way it didn't really matter. The male had asked a question and it would be rude to ignore him especially since he'd approached Masume rather than shout across the gap between them. He cocked a brow as the man performed his theatrics. "Nothing." He replied the bravado naturally rolling off his tongue. "I just found your smile quite odd."
Bau

Post by Bau on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:18 pm

"I'm just a happy fellow, is all. Most people who talk to me, well, this is the last thing they see before they die"

He said, with a completely straight face before absolutely exploding with laughter. He held his cap on and squatted, having a wonderous time himself. His humor was top notch. His humor was the greatest, and as he stopped laughing, he continued.

"I'm Bau Yuki, Archer and resident Sannin Smartass."

He stood back up, straightening his hat and fixing his coat. He couldn't just sit around and not have some kind of fun. This younger kid seemed like fun to bother. He hadn't his bow on him, it was at home. This walk was planned to be around Kazan rather then out of Kazan. Made taking his bow and carrying with it less needed. His bow, realistically, just weighed him down when it came to it, but he needed it to hit people from immense ranges. After all, he wouldn't be an archer if he couldn't hit people from various ranges and angles. He'd just be a shitter swordsman. Not that he was THAT terrible. He just liked his bow the most.

Realistically, Bau was a weapons master. He could use most weapons to their full power and usually without much effort. It was his skill, after all, to adapt. It made life easier when one could adapt, especially one with innate disadvantages to being a ninja. Green hair that felt like it glowed in the dark, terrible fashion sense. All of those things were something Bau had, and even then, Bau had fun wherever he went. Sardonic humor was the best.
Masume

Post by Masume on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Masume couldn't help but grin with a breathy 'heh' while the other male's face was completely serious. When the latter burst out laughter Masume couldn't help but think that he might like this guy. "Masume Enkotashi, lowly chunin, nice to meet you." He extended his hand to the shorter male once he was standing upright once more. Since reaching his current rank Masume hadn't spent much time in the village thus he didn't know many other ninja. As much as he enjoyed his alone time he also cherished time spent with others. "I suppose once you obtain such a title jeering and goading comes with it?" He replied, posing the statement as a question to keep the conversation going. He needed to brush off his communication skills, having only talked with his father and fought with the beast for the last few months.
Bau

Post by Bau on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:29 am

"I suppose so, although I'm the only one that shares in my...jovial nature, if you will. It comes with the personality. The other sannin, oh boy is he something."

Now, in fairness, Bau never actually MET the other sannin. He heard it was from the guy who managed to simply out-do him in range, managed to get obliterated in combat by his other sannin friend. Well, they were genin at the time. He couldn't believe time passed so far and so fast. It felt like yesterday that he was doing missions non-stop, probably holding the record for amount of missions done as a genin. He didn't care about any of those petty records though. He'd make some of his own. Make something worth reading about in the history books, rather than just 'he did a lot of missions as a genin'

Although, realistically, that's ALL he did. When he was a genin of course. Now that he was a sannin, he was still up to his sniperesc ways that were completely risky but it's not like the sannin cared. He was a sannin. If he died, he wouldn't care. He's had a fun life, heck, it'd get the ever looming Yuki clan off his back.

But, he'd ignore all of that.

"So what brings you out this fine, hot day? Well, I suppose that all days are fine, and hot. Just like a lady, if you know what I mean?"

Bau laughed at his own joke, looking into the boys eyes.
Masume

Post by Masume on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:16 pm

"I see." Masume said while nodding. He then chuckled at the other male's joke, Masume didn't have much experience with women nor relationships but he understood. The black hair male stared back into the eyes of the man across from him, "I'm just here to eat." He said with a slight nervous smile; It was obvious to anyone who walked past food was the only thing on his mind. "And what about you?" He didn't see any weapons on the sannin so he wasn't on a mission his clothes also didn't look like something a ninja would wear on a mission.
Bau

Post by Bau on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:19 pm

"I was taking a walk; I've been bored lately. You, however, seem far more interesting. Let's go to one of the nicer restraunts on this lovely rock. I sure hope that this whole thing blows, you know, the Volcano. It'd make for one hell of a day, and I'd probably die. It'd be so fun~" Bau hummed, and cracked his own back before continuing. "Or, we could seperate and never see each other again. Up to you. Nice food and a chat with a higher up, or we just piss off."

He would do one of two things if he were told one of the two answers, neither partiularly different from the other. If he was told to piss off, he'd walk off and continue his walk, however, if he was told to go about some nice food, he'd start to walk into the village, deeper, and stop in front of a massive building that held, inside, rugs of great value, tables of great value, and according to Bau, food of great value. If they chose this path, once they arrived, he had a single thing to say to the chunnin.

"They like me here, I get discounts. Go ahead. Walk in."
Masume

Post by Masume on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 am

"Ah." Masume nodded once more. When the male called him interesting he wasn't sure if it was another joke or not. Nothing about Masume screamed "this man has a story to tell" so he couldn't help but wonder what this man saw that he didn't see himself. "It would be something." He said dully in reply to the comment about the volcano erupting. Masume quickly drifted, thoughts of "Would I be the lone survivor?" and "Maybe if I conquer this beast I'd be able to save everyone..." Though it was extremely short lived as the sound of Bau's back snapped him back to reality. "Yea sure, I came here to eat anyway no harm in having someone join me." With that Masume followed the green haired man to a place that supposedly had great food. When they arrived the two stood outside until Bau told Masume to go in first. He couldn't help but feel that this was a bit shady but if anything happened he'd began to handle it. So Masume walked in.
Bau

Post by Bau on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:05 pm

He followed they boy in, his trademark smile appearing. He was planning something, and no one knew what. Sometimes, not even him. However, for once, this plan came off of an impulse. He wanted to...befriend this chunnin. This fellow. This nice guy who was a sort of loner. He felt for the kid. Being alone was way, way easier than dealing with other people, and Bau knew that as well as anyone.

Plus. If you keep friends that close, when they die it makes you weak. Being weak. That's something Bau majorly disliked, even though his weakness was almost non-existant according to most, but if you really tried to find it, you'd find it. There's a reason that the black-hatted man was so jaded and cynical. It wasn't just because he was a loner. He used to have friends, well, a friend. That friend was one he held close, and one that he hated to say was dead.

He motioned for the boy to sit down at the table he did, and motioned a watiress over. While waiting, he yawned.

"One must consider something. You just bleed the loner vibe to me, and I feel it. However. I'm going to give you one piece of advice. Don't be a loner, or you'll end up like me. A guy with no friends, and only his skills to scare people with."
Masume

Post by Masume on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Masume sat at the same table that Bau had sat at and motioned for him to join him at. "Hmm I might already be there." Masume never thought about losing his one friend he just knew he needed to be in control should he manage to get closed to anyone else. Masume looked to the waitress that approached them, giving a small smile before turning back to Bau. "What do you recommend?" The dark hair male asked curious as to what kinds of things would be served here. The tables and rugs surrounding them seemed to be of good quality so he had some hope for the food. That is if there really was food and not a code word to start some kind of fight club or anything else shady.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:25 am