Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Need Adressing

Esdeath

Need Adressing

Post by Esdeath on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:20 am

• Is anyone going to clean up the site. All those old thread/announcements and what not need to go. As long as they are there, most people, myself included, will feel like the site is incomplete.

• Also, we have Zed back now, I think it's time some more presentation/format is put into the information/guide threads (rules/special characteristics/training, etc). Cause, seriously, there is nothing uglier than a fancy site with ugly formatting.

• The limited list is in serious need of an update. There is no consistency to it whatsoever, some stuff are more important than others. Nobody is taking a limited claim for puppet techniques in 2017 when few people make puppeteers to begin with. Remove, all the lesser stuff, add some stuff that should actually be on the list.

• Special Characteristics are outdated. Well, not necessarily outdated, but staff seriously need to enforce them better. There is no consistency as to what is acceptable and what isn't. One person might say screw it and just make a S rank SC without making into a tree and staff wouldn't bat an eyelash.

As a former member of staff, and someone who has been with Crisis since 1.0, I'm willing to help however possible, but the last time I was on staff I felt like I'm the only person who really wanted to improve things. My bf is working on a site and I can easily just RP there, but I don't want to see Crisis die quite yet.
Hideki

Re: Need Adressing

Post by Hideki on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:22 pm

I'd love to help too. I'm fairly good with systems.

I've also noticed a few things (rules) that aren't written anywhere, but majority of staff seem to know off hand. I'd volunteer to create a guide for it, an FAQ if you will.

All in all, if you need any help, I'm here Smile
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Hey guys thank you for the Advise i will look into all of these things and improve the site!! Very Happy I swear on my life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:27 am