Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Recreation of Shin Uzumaki

Kenshin

Recreation of Shin Uzumaki

Post by Kenshin on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:30 am

A small frown was cemented on the usually smiling face of Shin as he strolled through the streets of Jokigakure, it had been quite some time since he and Itami had gotten into their fight, but ever since that day he had become a lot more aware of his own weakness. Yes, he was the Anbu Commander of Jokigakure and one of the strongest people within the village, but his fight with Itami had shown him that he still had a long way to go, perhaps that was why he was seeking out the person who had given Itami the power he had displayed that day. Stein, how often was it that his mentor had proven that he always had yet another trick hidden up his sleeve, ever since his time as a Genin under the man the Uzumaki Clan head had known that the silver haired man had a rather unique Bloodline, the Earth Grudge Fear. But what he hadn’t known was that the man was able to bestow that same Bloodline onto others, or at least he had not known about it until his fight with Itami, as his best friend and brother in all but blood had unleashed the full might of his new powers upon him that day.

That day Itami had displayed just how much stronger he had become over the years, Shin, who had been the stronger of the two right from the very beginning, had barely been able to keep up with his longtime friend. Honestly if Shin had not been fighting for his life he would have been proud of how far he had come, hell even then he was proud, but he was more focussed on trying to survive the ferocious barrage of attacks that came from his friend. That day he had seen the awesome power that the Earth Grudge Fear had to offer, and he was more than willing to make a deal with the devil to gain more power, from the moment he had joined the Jokigakure Shinobi corps he had known that he would be willing to do absolutely anything in order to defend his village, and that attitude was quite possibly the only thing about him that had not changed over the years. He had decided to start his search at the home of both Stein and Itami, figuring that now that the man had given the title of Jokikage to Katsuo he would have a lot more free time on his hands. When the redhead arrived at the door of Stein’s house he would step up to the door and give 3 clear knocks, before taking a single step back away from the door.

TWC: 449
Stein

Re: Recreation of Shin Uzumaki

Post by Stein on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:21 am

Stein heard the knocking at his door and hand to scramble around for some time to get around the piles of papers as normal, but instead of the type of papers being from when he was a Kage, they were the papers of his research, some from his more recent extensive plan as Raising Sukai back up into the air. He was Particularly proud of that one. Stein finally reaches his door, which had a Chain lock on it and opened it far enough to see who was there, and he saw the face of Shin, Cousin to the very man he slain six years ago.

Stein Spoke with a smile "Ah, Shin" and he closed the door so that he could undo the chain lock and open the door back up "Come in, Come in. What Can I do for you?" he asked as he stepped back with the door open and extended a Arm into his house to invite Shin in. " Please excuse the mess, I have been knee deep in study and research since I retired from the Kage position." he tried to explain the mess away that was in his home.

Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:33 pm

As soon as he knocked upon the door Shin was able to hear scrambling of papers coming from the other side of the door, something that brought a small smirk to the redheads face ‘It seems that some things never change’ he would think to himself in mild amusement. It didn’t take long for the door to open slightly, revealing both the chain lock that held the door closed and the familiar set of yellow eyes that belonged to the former Jokikage. He would notice the small smile that came to Stein’s face as he realised just who was standing at the door “Ah, Shin” the man would say, closing the door just long enough to undo the lock before once more opening it, this time opening it wide and revealing the familiar interior to Shin’s silver eye. “Come in, Come in. What can I do for you?” the man would ask, taking a step back from the door and beckoning Shin into the residence.

“Please excuse the mess, I have been knee deep in study and research since I retired from the Kage position” the man would explain, confirming Shin’s thoughts as to why his house seemed to be filled with paperwork. “Thank you sensei” the Uzumaki would say as he stepped through the door “I do not mind the mess, to be perfectly honest I was half expecting it to be worse, you always did enjoy your research projects, so much so that you often lost sight of what was happening around you” he would say in a clearly amused tone. “But then again look who’s talking right” Shin would then say with a small chuckle, both he and his sensei knew full well that Shin did the very same thing when it came to his work.

“But as to why I came here, sensei, I have a request.” Shin would say, looking straight into the yellow eyes of his former sensei as he did so “Please, help me become stronger, give me the same strength that you gave Itami” the Anbu Commander of Jokigakure would say, knowing full well that Stein knew exactly what strength he was talking about, the strength that came with the Earth Grudge Fear

WC: 371
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Stein had closed the door behind Shin, manuvered himself ahead of him, smiling as he naturally does but then when he heard the words spoken by Shin about the power he gave Itami and he stopped, his smile faded and his eyes even had a dangerous feel to them as he turned his head and then turned to look at Shin, the Dangerous tone in his eyes was felt easily.

Stein Finally spoke, his tone even hinting at that Shin was treading Dangerous territory "What exactly do you know about the Power I gave to Itami" Stein giving him hints to tread carefully with his next few words, or Shin knows how this could very easily go.

Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:11 pm

As soon as the words left his mouth Shin saw the massive shift in Stein’s demeanor, no longer was he holding up the mask of pleasantry and kindness, instead he was allowing his true self to show, the extremely dangerous shinobi who had held the titles of both Kage and Anbu Commander in the past. It had been quite a long time since he had last seen his old sensei in this light, and almost instinctively Shin’s own mask dropped, revealing the cold and apathetic side of him that he usually kept hidden from all. “What exactly do you know about the power that I gave to Itami?” Stein would ask, his voice cold and hard as he stared at Shin with eyes he had not seen in quite a long time, the eyes of a killer, and the exact same eyes that the redheaded Anbu Commander himself held at this point.

“I admit that I do not know much about the ins and outs of the Earth Grudge Fear, in fact I know next to nothing about it, neither you nor Itami have ever explained exactly what the ability does. All I know is that it gives the user the ability to control the black threads within their bodies, I am certain that there is more to the ability than that, but that is everything I know” The Uzumaki clan head would say, meeting Stein’s icy gaze with one of his own. He was not an idiot, he knew that if Stein wanted to kill him right now the man would more than likely succeed, but Shin was not afraid of death, nor did he believe that his sensei would kill him now.

WC: 287
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Stein was statisfied with how Shin handled the pressure that Stein could exude with that look, and he turned his back on Shin, fiddling with a few things, straightening up a bit even, as he spoke to Shin " I took a risk for my son to gain power, if something goes wrong you could die in this procedure, Are you willing to risk all that you have now, for something that some would call a curse?" Stein turned his head to look over his shoulder just enough to catch Shin in his Perphirals.

Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Shin would keep his eyes glued to Stein even as the man turned his back to him and began to fiddle with a few things “I took a risk for my son to gain this power, if something goes wrong you could die in this procedure. Are you willing to risk all that you have now, for something that some would call a curse?” His sensei would ask as he looked over his shoulder at the Uzumaki standing within his domain.

In response to the question a small smirk would form on the still cold face of Shin “I am” he would say simply, his sensei knew him well enough that he would understand his motives. The current Anbu Commander of Jokigakure was somebody who was willing to do whatever it took to better protect and serve his village, even if that meant putting his life on the line to gain more power. He did not care if others saw the power as a curse, and even if it truly was a curse of some form Shin would be willing to put up with it if it gave him the power he so desired.

WC: 194

Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Stein was standing in front of the book case that led down to his procedure area, and he pulled the book he needed to pull, the case slides into the wall to reveal the hidden stairway behind it and he would offer Shin to go through first, and then Stein would follow behind him, the bookcase closing behind him and a light cutting on that the bottom of the stairs, after reaching the bottom of the stairs, he would point to the table that was set up at a ninety Degree angle and he would tell Shin.

"Step up back against the table" and After Shin would do as asked by Stein, he would lock Shin down, head, Wrists and Ankles, enough to keep Shin from moving during this procedure as not to hurt himself or anything of that sort, after locking Shin down, Stein would then tell him the Procedure "Now listen, this will take away your bloodline powers, but what I am going to do for you, is I am going to replicate your dna before you go through this to create you a heart so that you do not lose your powers, If you survive I will also give you a copy of every heart that I myself have, Deal?" Stein did not tell him of the Silent payment that Shin Himself would have to make.

Stein's Payment he would exact was that of an Additional heart crafted from Shin's DNA, for his own personal collection. He waited for Shin's Approval to continue on with the procedure.

Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:04 pm

As soon as Shin had spoken his answer Stein would have opened the entrance to his hidden lab, something that made the redheaded Anbu Commander suppress the urge to chuckle, it made perfect sense that Stein had a hidden laboratory within his house. As Stein offered Shin would go down first, allowing the former Jokikage to follow behind him, he would take note of the bookcase closing behind the two of them as they descended the stairs, but as soon as it had closed a light flickered on in the room at the bottom of the staircase.

Once the two of them had reached the bottom of the stairs Stein would point towards a table standing at a ninety degree angle, a table that he noted to have quite a few restraints to keep him from moving. “Step up, back against the table” the silver haired man would order, and Shin himself would follow them, standing with his back to the table and allowing the scientist to place the restraints on him. “Now listen, this will take away your bloodline powers, but what I am going to do for you is this, I am going to replicate your DNA before you go through this to create a heart so that you do not lose your powers, if you survive I will also give you a copy of every heart that I myself have, deal?” the man would explain, giving him a great deal more insight as to what the abilities of Earth Grudge Fear could be.

The powers the bloodline had to offer must have been great indeed if it meant that it would completely override whatever bloodlines he had currently. But Obviously there was a way to get around this drawback, using his DNA his sensei said he would create a heart that he could use in order to keep his current Bloodline abilities, not to mention the fact that Stein had said he would give him a copy of every heart that he possessed. Did that mean that the wielders of Earth Grudge Fear collected hearts in order to get stronger, it would definitely explain a few things about how powerful both his sensei and Itami had become.

“I understand sensei, I trust you” Shin would say, of course he trusted his sensei, why would he not, throughout the course of the Uzumaki’s shinobi career Stein had proven to be both a friend and a mentor to him, and he was one of the few people that Shin truly trusted with his life. Of course he knew that his sensei would be getting something out of this deal, that was just the way that the shinobi world worked, nobody did anything for free, but Shin himself was fine with the arrangement, because it sounded to him like the power Earth Grudge Fear offered was worth any of the risks that came with it.

WC: 485
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Stein would nod and he would pull out a Kunai and take a small strip of Shin's Skin, after he did, it began, Replications of every heart within his body as well as a pair of hearts out of the Strip of skin he cut out of Shin, while one hand started that process the other hand placed itself on Shin's Chest and black threads began exiting from every possibly location it could and pierced the body of Shin, after a good amount of threads entered Shin's body, they would begin going around and crushing everything within Shin's body and as everything was crushed the threads absorbed them and began to multiply filling his body and replacing the nessicary organs with working replications made the organs out of the threads till everything in the body of Shin's No longer needed those organs, then it was just the black threads.

Stein removed his hand and as the threads made Shin into another Earth Grudge, Stein set aside the hearts created by his technique ready for Shin to claim them, a replica of Stein's own Heart, a Replica of Itamis Heart, a Replica of Kenshin's Heart, a Replica of the heart of a friend of his, a Replica of a heart from Shin himself, the second one that was made got absorbed, giving Stein a cooling sensation with the gain of the power the heart offered.

Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Shin eyed the kunai that Stein pulled out as the man took a small strip of skin from his arm, he didn’t make a sound as the man took the small strip, in fact he had barely felt the pain that came from the small wound, as it was nothing compared to the stuff that he had been through in the past. As Stein placed his hand upon Shin’s chest the redhead began to wonder whether or not all the pain he had been through in the past would allow him to get through the coming procedure without feeling too much pain, but as the procedure began he discovered that nothing he had been through in the past could come close to the pain this made him feel.

The initial threads piercing and entering him body had not been too bad, as it only felt like he had been stabbed by Senbon, as they began to slither their way into his body he had to admit he felt a tinge of pain, but neither of those prepared him for what came next. As the threads began to crush his bones and organs he was not even able to scream, he could only stand there with eyes widened in pain, his mouth open in a soundless scream. He didn’t know for how long this continued, but for him each second felt like an eternity, he was not able to focus on anything but the pain, he could not focus on Stein using his Stem Cell Research to create the additional hearts, he wasn’t even able to simply block the pain out like he had when undergoing torture resistance training.

Eventually, after what felt like years to Shin, the process was over, his skin seemed to be a lot paler than usual, and he almost felt like his body was about to give out and go into shock. The process was over now though, finally, all that was left now, was for Stein to give him the hearts he had promised “Sensei” Shin would say in a weak voice, one that instinctively caused a small scowl to come to his face, he hated sounding as weak as he did now, in fact, he sounded downright defenseless “How...How do the hearts...make me stronger?” he would ask in the same soft and weak tone as before

WC: 394
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Stein would turn and smile at Shin, he has asked the right question and Stein would begin to inform him "Well as is obvious you pretty much have no DNA anymore, so how else do you think you are going to gain the abilities from other peoples DNA, their hearts, also something else, the hearts allow you to survive most death blows, its practially Immortality, a heart gets destroyed or goes out on you, just replace it." Stein would hold his hand out to the table that held the hearts , presenting them to him "You may want to hurry up and get at least one of these in your chest, or you could expire out" he would then wait to see if his student might need help or not.

Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Shin would notice the smile that came to his sensei’s face as he asked the question, obviously the silver haired man had been wanting Shin to ask, and now that he had he would be getting the answers he wished. “Well as is obvious you pretty much have no DNA anymore, so how else do you think you are going to gain the abilities from other people’s DNA, their hearts, also something else, the hearts allow you to survive most death blows, it’s practically immortality, a heart gets destroyed or goes out on you, just replace it” the man would explain, his words causing Shin’s mind to begin working at overtime, how could anyone ever see this as a curse, not only was Earth Grudge Fear basically a form of immortality, it was a form of immortality that had rid his body of most of it’s weaknesses. He was acutely aware of the fact that he was no longer able to feel anything, something that could only mean that his nerves had been destroyed in the procedure, and that caused a small grin to make its way onto his face, anyone who would call Earth Grudge Fear a curse was simply a fool.

At this point Shin saw Stein hold his hand out towards the table, proudly displaying the five hearts waiting for him to assimilate them. “You may want to hurry and get at least one of these in your chest, or you could expire out” the yellow eyed man would say, something that got a weak chuckle from Shin. “I...I may require some assistance getting out of these restraints, I feel very weak right now” the redhead would say, usually he would have no trouble getting out of the restraints himself, but like he had just said his body felt much weaker than usual, which was very strange considering he could literally feel nothing

WC: 317
Stein

Post by Stein on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Stein would bring over the replica of Shin's Heart and then shove it into the location where Shin's heart used to be, and then Stein would release the restriants on Shin and ready to catch him in case he was to weak to stand, after this Stein would take his student out to train to regain his strength back up properly.

Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Shin would watch as Stein brought over one of the five hearts on the table, before roughly shoving his hand and the heart into the same place that Shin’s heart had been occupying, well at least before it had been destroyed by the Earth Grudge Fear earlier. As the heart was assimilated by the threads that now made up his insides, he felt a very familiar feeling chakra begin to flow through his tenketsu, Water Release chakra, but there was more than that, Ice Release, and it was only then that Shin realised exactly what that heart was. The heart was a replica of his own, and as such it held both Water release, along with Yuki and Uzumaki DNA, thus giving him access back to his old bloodlines.

As Stein released the restraints the redheaded Anbu Commander was able to keep himself from falling, if only barely, he would slowly and carefully walk over to the table and begin to assimilate the four remaining hearts. One of the hearts gave him the familiar feeling chakra of Wind Release, one of the rarer elements, there was something familiar about the chakra within, but Shin had no way of connecting this replica heart to his dead cousin Kenshin. The next heart gave him access to earth release, he wondered who the heart had belonged to before, not realising that was a replica of Stein’s original heart. The next one gave something...unknown to Shin, not only was the element it possessed new to him, but the chakra itself felt...wrong, twisted and corrupted...and just like the chakra signature of his best friend, meaning that not only had he just gotten access to Lightning Release because of Itami’s heart, he had also been given access to the Uyeno Clans Corrupted Chakra bloodline. The final heart...gave him the exact same feeling as Itami’s heart had, except it did not feel dark or twisted, meaning it was a secondary lightning heart, not that he had a problem with that, having a spare was always a good thing.

With the hearts now assimilated Shin had to admit...he felt stronger, a lot stronger, but still not strong enough, there was something about the procedure that had left him weakened. It seemed Stein himself knew that, as his silver haired sensei began leading him out of the lab.

WC: 394

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:43 am