Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Site Design Break Down

Zed Is Not Dead

Site Design Break Down

Post by Zed Is Not Dead on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:54 am

WOW! Look at the designs, but uh what happened to my avatar? What happened to everything? Well i am glad you asked, as you can see your avatar coding is now really skewed and horrid, that is entirely your fault, lol no I am just kidding.  Really what happened is I coded it to be a certain height and size, but what else did I do to it you ask? Well take a look for yourself. Please hover your mouse over the avatar to view the aspects of the code. Also note that there is no text title above the rank and wraps perfectly on the bottom of the image of the avatar which aspects have been corrected to be a permanent profile image change. It is required all avatars have the aspect ratio of 204 x 399 px . In order to keep the image from skewing or looking horrible. If you wish to know how to post such a large image go to Profile, avatar, upload your avatar on a site that will provide a url I suggest Imgur. then finally you have three options on this page which are to Upload from computer, upload an avatar url, and link to an off-site avatar. Choose off-site avatar option, paste url from imgur or other image uploader site and then hit save and you are done. Now you have an avatar fit for the sites required aspect ratio. Enjoy

What else did I change? Well I changed the outlook of the ranks and removed the text from the ranks so that it isn't redundant when the rank image says it all. I also added three custom rank profile fields so that if you have the ability to do so you can design your own title, this feature may be restricted for staff to change if this gets too far out of hand. The link to all the ranks are located here: CLICK THIS I also added an image for a pop up login button which basically just asks you to log in. If you are a new user or a current user and making an ult if you hit the register button you will be greeted by the lovely akatsuki group doing god knows what. I added a Hover over widget where if you hover your mouse to the left you will see a new style of widgets from the Log in, to a staff slider showing all staff, Recent topics modification, and affiliates, census in which keeps track of the amount of users that joined the said group automatically, and finally the copyright for the site.

I also changed the tool bar to fit the overall design of the site, if you hover your mouse over the magnifying glass you will see that it pops out for you to search whatever you want, I suggest you use this than the search on the navigation bar, that one is boring lol. I added a new scroll bar to the site, but from what i know it only currently works on chrome so if you don't have it, what is wrong with you, I would suggest getting it now. I added a new group legend in which is a scroll bar for images of the site groups, note you can not click them to view the groups you have to click groups to do that, this is simply for cosmetic purposes. I added a "Who is Online" Image to mimic the look of it's own forum. I added a Footer which will show on every page and just adds more of a design element. I added a hover over look to the forums in which just requires you to hover your mouse over the given image and a description bar will pop up and all you have to do is click it and presto change-oh you are on the forum page. I added new icon images because lets be honest, boxes are lame, lol.

I added a background to the quick reply box which adds a cool look for when you are typing, i don't know I got bored deal with it lol. I also changed the look of the signature divider because lets be honest, ------- is boring. There is more that I added but I will let you find them all, enjoy and thanks for being patient with the changes. ENJOY!

Btw if you would like your rank to be put up bother the other admin I did my job Razz
Zed Is Not Dead

Re: Site Design Break Down

Post by Zed Is Not Dead on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:50 pm

I never thought I had to put this here, but those ranks are specifically for the bottom of your image only and only admin can set them up for you. DO NOT MODIFY ANY OF MY RANK IMAGES! Also the custom ranks are for whatever you choose, not my ranks because they are too big, trial and error with the size and have fun.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:25 pm