Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

NEW DESIGNS COMING TO A SITE NEAR YOU 2017

Zed Is Not Dead

NEW DESIGNS COMING TO A SITE NEAR YOU 2017

Post by Zed Is Not Dead on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:24 am

HELLO! Well for those of you who don't know me I am Alexx, I was formally the co-owner of this site, well still am but sadly I have a child I have to prepare for so I can no longer role play. I can, however help out the site, so if you read the title new designs will be coming your way. What will you be expecting for the new designs? Well I am glad you asked, even if you didn't ask I know you are curious if not oh well I am telling you anyway! The designs I will be doing will be listed below but first I need to let you guys know something before hand.  Due to the extreme ahem, make over if you will, I will be shutting the site down for at least a maximum of three days. I have no idea what day I will start this on probably around sometime next month or the end of this month I am hurting on money at the minute so I have to worry about that first.  Now what this means is the site will go under construction for three days, you may be able to log in and chat in the chat box but literally everything will be destroyed and be backed up by url links in my folder meaning you yourself will not find the links to the stuff you made, don't worry it still exists just the url and click link won't be available while I am fixing the site. Now that I have cleared that up let me explain to you the new and exciting designs this site will have.

THE DESIGNS

• Basic Designs:

1. Banner: while yes it is nice and all it just seems out of place so I will make a new banner to fit the theme and fit properly, this will include a wrap code that fits the full top of the page properly.
  2. Side Pannel Images: yeah this is a given
  3. New, Locked, Old and so forth images
  4. Navigation bar images
  5. Icon Images

• Complex designs:

1. New coding: I can't say much but I will say the coding will trick the forum into thinking it is an Invision forum which will make the site look amazing trust me.
  2. New Forum layout: this might seem like it isn't much but when you see what I do you will disagree.
  3. Footing: this will be an image at the bottom that will appear on every page that will be a copyright for the site, plus it will look cool.
  4. New group Layout Code: yeah just wait for this one it's awesome.
  5. New Side Pannel with mouse over options: again wait for this.
  6. Latest Topics Coding: AGAIN WAIT FOR IT I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE IT.
  7. Ranking for Staff
  8. New Avatar layout
  9. Custom ranks

Okay I will update if I will add anything more 

ALSO One more thing, this might seem like a plug to you, but I am really hurting on money so if you like what I do at the end and want to support me at all there are three ways you can do this one is through here: https://www.fiverr.com/nfnalexx/create-a-graphic-design-for-you?funnel=eb0a265e-9f7b-43fa-8a6f-2870dd923c96 the other is through here by sending it via paypal by my email, alex.castro.music1994@gmail.com or finally through here https://twitch.streamlabs.com/NintendosFinestNerd

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have an awesome day, I look forward to making the site more enjoyable for your eyes Very Happy
White Rose Dragon

Re: NEW DESIGNS COMING TO A SITE NEAR YOU 2017

Post by White Rose Dragon on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:53 am

Wooh! New designs! Super excited to see what you end up making

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:09 pm