Name ;; Therion
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; -
Range ;; 100 m radius
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; -
Description ;; The user creates a multitude (up to 10) of invisible chakra blades, which have the same shape and size as normal katanas, but have S-rank durability and sharpness. The user creates them one at a time, materializing the blade with hilt in hand or within 5 meters of him. Blades cannot be materialized inside solid objects. The user can manipulate the blades within the jutsu's range at jutsu-speed and -power.
The katanas are extremely difficult (if not impossible) to sense by anyone except the user. Even if a person is a sensory ninja, they are only able tell that "something is there that they can't see".
The user can carry blades over through topics, as no effort is required to keep them materialized. As such, any modifications (i.e. seals placed) that he makes to the blades are carried over until he voluntarily disperses the modified blade.
Requirements ;; [... what exactly do you need to learn

Name ;; Murakumo
Rank ;; X
Type ;; Fuuinjutsu
Element ;; -
Range ;; 100 meters
Power ;; Unrankable
Speed ;; Unrankable
Cool Down;; 6 posts
Description ;; The user thrusts his hands forward, palms facing forward as well, and seals away matter and energy within either a 50 meter radius, or a 100 meter long cylinder of diameter 10 meters, the center being the location of the user's hands at the time of casting. The sealed matter isn't kept very long, and is destroyed, along with its transient seal.
Requirements ;; [... what exactly do you need to learn
Kozan

Re: Sm0l Custom Jutsu

Post by Kozan on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Done? Was a little tired when I made these, so I'm not exactly sure how legitimate they are xD

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:10 am