Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Just Something To Take Notice

Sigma Uchiha

Just Something To Take Notice

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:22 am

Okay so I know I am considered a newbie for the site, but I would like to put this suggestion out there. I have spent the last few days looking through various apps and have seen a lot of things that I feel should be weeded through better by Staff, I understand that staff have important jobs and that it isn't there obligations and I would like to state that the staff here a remarkable at getting to people. My thing is I have noticed, especially in Jutsu applications, a vague description in many not having much of a description for the site wise such examples are the the fact that people leave out number of posts certain jutsu last before cool down, preparations before the use, some leave out actual sizes for the effected area, just point blank information that is needed in order to keep people from using vague descriptions as a way to warp the rules. For example:

If the jutsu were to say cooldown: 5
but the jutsu never said "1 use and then cooldown is in play" then in all technicality the player could use the jutsu as many times as they want and simply say it isn't time for the jutsu to cooldown, leaving no arguement from anyone to tell them otherwise because of how vague the Jutsu description was.

Sorry just giving my suggestion, I just feel like the jutsu should be more extensively detailed rather than simply stating what it is, of course not all are like this, just a few slip through here and there and I feel like something should help regulate the jutsu who weasel their way in under little to no explanation as to how the jutsu is under rules of an RP system such as this one. I am looking forward to hearing what you guys/girls here have to say and I will be waiting.
Sigma Uchiha

Re: Just Something To Take Notice

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Also I understand the site in a state of remodeling, but I believe that there should be a selective set of basic mods to help you keep actively involved with your current users so they don't come here and feel like the staff is gone, because if there aren't any active mods willing to meet and greet if you will with the new and active members to let then know that even though the site is changing the staff feels they are here for them. Perhaps a few more staff might help? Again just putting suggestions in the suggestion box
Karumo

Post by Karumo on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Of course! We understand completely and hear your suggestions. Of course, diligence by staff is something that is highly expected and no matter what always something we'll strive to improve. If you ever have any thing specific you find and want to address as far as an app goes, feel free to PM me or any other member of staff with your concerns!

And of course there is a hierarchy, but it is a busy time of year and with remodeling and such there's a lot of time decisions being made but we will definitely be getting better and better as time goes on. We have a good number of staff as it is, just gotta work to getting everything back in order and start recruiting more members as well so that there is more for staff to check through.

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:27 am