<

Keito vs. Sigma | The Uchiha Standoff | Kage vs. ANBU Leader

Keito

Keito vs. Sigma | The Uchiha Standoff | Kage vs. ANBU Leader

Post by Keito on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:59 am

Keito

Re: Keito vs. Sigma | The Uchiha Standoff | Kage vs. ANBU Leader

Post by Keito on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:14 am

The view was shocking. The sight breath taking. As the skies were cloudy yet bright cerulean, showing off the orange star far up there, the area was settling. Looking from these same skies, the landscape was seen as nothing more then a round sphere. A grassy plain. The whole view just showed nothing but limitless forest, for days on end. Nothing more nothing less, of course. However, where a fierce battle would soon take place, was these same plains spoken of before. It was about 100 meters in radius, showcasing this big circle. In this big circle 100 meters wide in radius, there only laid grass. Nothing more, it was all leveled. Or at least will be for now, unknowing of what would come next. Some gray boulders would be present every now and then throughout the area, however so far the place was just empty, deserted.
Sigma Uchiha

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:29 am

Walking into the open circular, 100 meter, flat, it seemed like a beautiful field. Looking out at the man he was now 60 meters from him, Sigma began to prepare his self by letting his mind breakdown where the fight would go. He suspected that this fight was going to be one that would lead to a great deal of destruction, but what could he do the battle was inevitable and calling the two shinobi forth without hesitation. Sigma kept his stern look as he watched the body movements of the adjacent shinobi, he prepared his self should he have need in the basic form of his Sharingan. He continued to observe preparing to counter what may be thrown at him, his left hand just close enough to the puch on his leg to quickly draw a kunai to parry should it be a charge. He could even use it to deflect a on coming projectile if he needed to, but he wouldn't have long to respond meaning that anything could happen even a jutsu could stand between them.
Keito

Post by Keito on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:15 am

Keito finally made his appearance 50 meters from his target. This man was visible from quite the distance away. He was walking towards him. Left, right, left right. He was in a daze, unaware of where he was. Until finally he came too, aware he was walking, towards a guy who resembled his ANBU Leader rather well. Hmm....Maybe it was him? Or maybe it was some fake. Either way, they were both alone....This was magnificent. Keito had been holding away his evil intent for quite a while, trying to keep it at bay. However...One could do so after so long, you know? He finally was able to release all that inside of him. Finally, no one around to know...It was time. He was itching for a battle, for quite some time. And this was it. This guy better be worth it.

He made no waste of time analyzing his opponent. He looked ready, left hand guarding his weapon pouch, most likely to parry any incoming assaults. Well....That's fine. Good work, keeping a good guard. However...Keito only let out a weak sigh. He really hoped this guy would be worth it. It was so long since Keito even used his eyes....Would he be forced to do so? Only time would tell. At this point, Keito was only 40 meters away from the man, and already had out his two kunai in one sweep in his right hand, and also took the time to take out one more kunai in his left hand. He threw his ninja tools, with his two tools coming from his right hand positioned the trajectory to be thrown in a curved pattern, towards his new found enemy. It was coming in from 40 meters. The tools were thrown in an extraordinary fashion, to hide any movements Keito might of done. Without any jutsus, any kunais he would of thrown could only follow this same trajectory. The two initial kunais would curve towards each other, and continue to do so throughout their pathway, though having more then enough time to really get close. They're positioned towards aiming at his stomach area.

His hands now free of any items, Keito would do one hand seal, but wait to do any sort of jutsu. Keito was confident, however wanted to see how this opponent of his would wish to react, to really test his battle capabilities. By then, he was now 33 meters away from his target, still walking.

-3 Kunai's
Sigma Uchiha

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 am

Sigma saw the man as he analyzed his appearance no doubt breaking down the  fight just as Sigma had attempted to do his self, but this was different it was as though something would happen. Sigma decided then and there it was either going to drag out or end fast, prefering the battle end fast his next move would mark the beginning of a extremely difficult battle. Upon reaching 40 meters from Sigma he would draw a total of three kunai, one in his left and two flying through the air after being flicked from his right hand. Reacting as fast as he could Sigma dropped low to the ground keeping his self a good 6 inches from laying flat palming the ground with his right and extending his feet to give his self balance, finally a slight less noticable act was Sigma's eyes closing moments before the kunai would have passed over his body. Under the closed eyes the activation of the Mangekyo Sharingan was hidden, planning ahead as stated before he immediately opened his eyes after the Kunai pased over activating Kamui on his self. The last sight for Sigma before vanishing was the ninja stopping making a basic hand seal, upon entering Kamui's pocket dimension Sigma signed the symbol for tiger and create two shadow clones. Each clone then signed a symbol, one the sign for Horse and the other the Tiger seal. Sigma then used Kamui to send them back to the dimension of the fight, first to return was the clone who had signed Horse appeared 2 meters behind and 4 meters above Keito. This would most likely draw attention as it would be a quick signal of chakra as the Clone would spew out ash using the enemy as the focal point making a cloud that stretched 10 meters in every direction from the enemy, a mere second after the appearance of ash coming from the clones mout the second clone appeared 10 meters from the outside of the ash cloud. This clone of course then released his jutsu a fireball of 5 meters in diameter, upon colliding with the ash a massive explosion would occur and unless the enemy used some super speed for what he portrayed in the beginning he would suffer horrible burns making it difficult to move, however it would be possible at even a mediocre speed to get far enough from the center to recieve massive amounts of 2nd degree burns across the body. The clone who spewed the ash would have essentially given his life to create the explosive attack, while the clone who spewed fire would survive to fight. Sigma himself resided in his pocket dimension devise strategies for how to counter any following attacks should this fail to slow the enemy down.

Used:
Kamui
Shadow Clone
Fire Style: Burning Ash
Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Keito

Post by Keito on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Given that Sigma's only actions after the time Keito's kunai's took to be about 10 meters from him(Would of been about 6 seconds) the lad was most likely just waiting for the attack to come to him, which was totally fine with Keito. This only meaning he had more then enough time to react. Of course Sigma already had out two kunai's flying towards his own, however Sigma failed to describe where exactly they were going, so easily Keito could just say they were going to the moon. However, Keito wasn't a dick so he let it slide this much and wrote it in the two were aiming to make contact with his own kunai when the time came, halfway through the meters. However, what Sigma most likely didn't catch was the fact his kunai were curving, therefore Keito's kunai only breezed by Sigma's initial trajectory, still following out its mission when the time came for it. Keito took out a final kunai to hopefully end the deal, it centered on his right hand, however held unorthodox like with the blade tip pointing to the ground, due to Keito holding it upside down. Now, at this time seeing as the moment he threw the kunai's, he was 33 meters away, he was now 30 meters away. Keito would hastily cast his Jutsu prepared before, to move at 144 speed(basically double of Sigma's speed and reaction time) now appearing above Sigma, though he was still in the same muscle state as he was before with a few altercations. Keito's feet were only inches away from Sigma's head from above, though they were 3 inches behind Sigma As well, to allow Keito's body to allow gravity to do its thing and push him down.

The man only activated his mangekyou sharingan subtly when Keito's kunai's were say 5 meters away, therefore he couldn't see how he had done so yet. Also Keito's teleportation was double the speed of Sigma's, therefore he was basically moving at a higher reaction time and speed then his foe. Now, he would plunge back to the earth due to gravity, and doing so have his kunai positioned correctly to where it will travel into the depths of Sigma's skull if left unattended. Keito was interested to see what the man would do at This point, he was obviously a tad bit superior(though nothing really at all) however Keito hoped that he would prevail, to be forced to awaken his Mangekyou Sharingan. Keito also prepared one hand seal(half hand seal of course) during this descent, and was squinting his eyes for victory to come, and the air resistance of course.

- Body Flicker Used

(Of course, Keito isn't aware Sigma has Mangekyou Sharingan at all ^^ just said it to make things more clear.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW POST

Sigma had reacted to Keito's kunai attack by crouching to the ground and only looking towards him with a blank stare, obviously waiting for the kunai to actually reach him. If this was fully played out, then he would close his eyes as the kunai neared him, and launch kamui to avoid the kunais. As the Kunais would take 6 seconds to get to Sigma, Keito took one more kunai from his weapon pouch with his right hand the moment he did his hand seal earlier, whilst simultaneously making one more hand seal and vanishing with a speed of 144, being twice as quick as Sigma could react at the same time. Before he would even notice Keito had vanished since he was more focused on the kunai's homing in, Keito would be to the right of Sigma's backside, crouching over. Sigma was using his right hand as a support, therefore had no means of escaping Keito's wrath. Keito also had his left hand lifted up towards Sigma, and all in one motion would bring his kunai down on Sigma's right side neck.

The kunai still continued their trajectory towards the current position, two still curving towards each other. Sigma had about three seconds until the kunai would come towards his vision where he initially had planned to use kamui, and quite frankly all of these actions made due to the time frames would put Sigma in a bunch.

- Body Flicker used. 1 Kunai in hand.

Last edited by Keito on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sigma Uchiha

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:19 pm

[Sorry about my wording but I meant you threw the kunai, I actually didn't waste time responding instead I dropped to the ground dodging yours]
Keito

Post by Keito on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Edited.
Sigma Uchiha

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:35 pm

[I'm sorry to bug you with this again, but I have to question 2 actions. So you state you made 2 hand seals simultaneously which I don't see as plausible with 2 kunai in your hands I mean besides how can a person make 2 signs at one time? I mean it just isnt possible to do the 2 at one time, also how exactly did the thrown kunai change their direction in mid air without something to alter their direct? Because my Kamui wouldn't pull them as I used it on myself not the outer world around me? Also because of MS my speed climbs by 30 making me have 100 so your body flicker is fasterrible but not double, again I apologize for delaying the topic, but I feel these 2 matters require attention, the speed statement was just a note I felt should be added]
Keito

Post by Keito on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:45 pm

1. The timeline currently is this. After my kunai's were launched, I did one hand seal in the first post on my left hand. Then after you said your post, then I rebuttled in my second post(following the NEW POST due to previous issues before) saying I made one more hand seal on my left hand of course, while taking out another kunai in my right hand. If you specifically read my first post, you would of seen I had no items in my hands at the end of the post.

2. In the Naruto World, their is a way to change your trajectory of a projectile. Just like how people can make curve balls in the real world, you can do somewhat the same thing. It truly depends on how you throw said item, I stated I made them curve towards each other slowly in my previous post, therefore explaining that.

3. You specifically said "finally a slight less noticable act was Sigma's eyes closing moments before the kunai would have passed over his body." A kunai that has been thrown 40 meters away should not take literally half a second or however so you believe To come close to you. It takes time, time is still a factor in the world. Truthfully, that should take about 13 seconds however I stated it would be 6 just because. In your post, you basically intended to do absolutely nothing during these 6 seconds, meaning you were 6 inches to the ground with your right hand as support. Keito in no way or form is just going to wait 6 seconds doing absolutely nothing unless I make it so, I can do whatever I wish during this time due to the fact you manipulated the timeline for yourself to skip over some time. Therefore you never will react to much at all really until that 6 seconds is up or its seen as possible.

Body flicker is a Jutsu which uses your chakra to bolster your speed, and basically teleport between 20-40 meters. At the time of my using I was 33 meters away, meaning I could still do as so without your reaction, and get there since the body flicker Jutsu basically says you are teleporting. Being twice your speed, I'm double your speed overall, which I wouldn't usually weigh in speed unless it was such a drastic difference. By then, a few seconds had went by for me to have the kunai to your neck stabbing you, without the kunai's even being "close enough" for you to do any kamui techniques.
Sigma Uchiha

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:18 pm

[Okay:

1. Okay so you said following NEW POST "Keito took one more kunai from his weapon pouch with his right hand the moment he did his hand seal earlier, whilst simultaneously making one more hand seal" According to this you made your first hand seal with your left hand which is empty while you reached into your weapons pouch with your right, now I am trying to understand how you simultaneously used your right hand to grab a kunai, made 1 hand seal with your left hand, then while preforming both tasks managed to somehow make a third action which is the 2nd hand seal you made?

2. Okay yes I understand turning a kunai in the ninja world Itachi Uchiha was a master at that, here is my issue: In your initial post you stated their direction was "The two initial kunais would curve towards each other, and continue to do so throughout their pathway, though having more then enough time to really get close. They're positioned towards aiming at his stomach area." However in the post you made edits to you stated "The kunai still continued their trajectory towards the current position, two still curving towards each other. Sigma had about three seconds until the kunai would come towards his vision where he initially had planned to use kamui," I had for one lowered to the ground, if I was 6 inches from the ground then my head is obviously lower than even my stomach. Meaning you somehow in mid air curved your kunai having planned them from the start to fly through the air and hit a standing Sigma in the stomach so how did your kunai fly all the way to Sigma aimed at his stomach and then just curve down to hit his eye?

3. The action of closing my eye is not a way to determine when my pause in actions were, if you would read the full sentence "Reacting as fast as he could Sigma dropped low to the ground keeping his self a good 6 inches from laying flat palming the ground with his right and extending his feet to give his self balance, finally a slight less noticable act was Sigma's eyes closing moments before the kunai would have passed over his body." That implies that these were all done one after another, meaning yes he moved as fast as he could but he obiviously allowed your kunai to close the gap and shorten the time as to drop perhaps a few seconds before they passed over, that of course means you didn't throw them and Sigma duck, it means you threw them and he ducked once they were close enough to be necessary for him to have ducked.

As for you being double my speed, my speed is 70 yours is 100. I am not half your speed, so when you total in my currently active mangekyo sharingan we are both 100. I know Body Flicker is teleportation and so you would appear, but your movements after are in fact perceivable to Sigma at this time.]
Keito

Post by Keito on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:57 pm

1. This third action would happen after the second hand seal was made. However, I already made one of the handseals that I continue to speak on in my new post, during the initial post I made which featured me throwing the kunai. That's one hand seal, made during that first post. The new post, I made a second hand seal(with the left hand) while getting a kunai with my right hand after the inital kunai were thrown. That's two. Keep in mind, I said I went to go get another kunai when I did that first hand seal with that first post, I was just describing it. No other hand seals, only two were made. Remember the first hand seal from that first post, and then I made another one just now in this new post that's all that happened seal wise.

2. I don't see the issue of me simply describing what all is happening. I'm not going to bullshit either of us and try to make it as if the kunai's being thrown and where they were going would just dissapear because you moved positions. It's essential to describe their presence still there, still being a threat. I never said it was aiming towards your eye at all, I said it was still flying towards its destination of sorts.

3. You said moments. In the RPing world, detail is essential to everything. Moments could mean anything, 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds, 10 seconds. Their is no absolute value for the word "moment" and due to your lack of describing the amount of time taken for this "moment" I can fill that in to actually be a value through my own RP since you failed to do so. The way I interpreted it since you just didn't want to inform me when this moment would happen, was 3 seconds before it would be above you. Also the fact is you stated he reacted as fast as he could, implying when he saw the kunai towards him, he began to make these same movements you wrote out. This also means that your mangekyou sharingan has not been activated yet, since that time interval hasn't been met to where you would activate it. So it's still at 70 speed. Also:

Due to the body flicker technique, it uses chakra. The amount of chakra is on the power scale of 2. Meaning 40%. My current chakra is 110. 110*.40= 44. 100+ 44= 144 speed.

This is to say sigma can at least notice the vanishing movement of Keito, however due to the current position you're in, it would be extremely difficult to even activate your mangekyou or even move for that matter in time.
Sigma Uchiha

Post by Sigma Uchiha on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:14 pm

1. You stated that it was done at the same time as the first, your statement says "Keito took one more kunai from his weapon pouch with his right hand the moment he did his hand seal earlier, whilst simultaneously making one more hand seal" Correct me if I am wrong but is this "the moment he did his hand seal earlier" but is this hand seal from earlier not the initial post? If so then you stated that it was simultaneous with both drawing the kunai and forming a second seal.

2. I'm not saying "bullshit" as I am not saying they have disappeared I'm saying they would not change directions, and you did state they turned to my kamui see "Sigma had about three seconds until the kunai would come towards his vision where he initially had planned to use kamui," Unless this is for the Kunai in your hand which it can't be due to you aiming the one in your hand at my neck. They are only a threat if Sigma jumps upward.

3. The "moment" you took into account was simply a description to the activation of my Sharingan, as for me dropping to the ground I said I reacted fast, so vague manipulation is possible on my statement as to when I lowered to the ground. That of course is a premise I can accept, though reading it I see it played out as ducking only when necessary to let the Kunai pass without touching.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 am