Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Hello there

Zed Is Not Dead

Hello there

Post by Zed Is Not Dead on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Alexx, though if you look in the copyright credentials you should know full well who I really am. Proud of you Jayy you finally got the site you wanted. Ahem, now that that positivity has been said I been hearing rumors about stuff and honestly no idea what is actually true so I will stay to see for my self. As to what they are I will keep them to myself and Jayy if the time comes up he wants to talk to me about it. Now then the graphics, all be it I did disappear, for medical reasons of which I am still unsure of to this day how long I or the illness will last, they are good don't get me wrong just some of my old ones do need updating and the new images, well they are too boxy for my taste but that is my opinion if you like them awesome. Regardless just saying hello, I am not trying to start fights. I am much to different to do such. Hope to see you all in the near future, Jayy if you would when you read this I would like you to message me, don't worry nothing bad just would like to catch up.
.Shinigai Kaguya

Re: Hello there

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Welcome back my friend
Zed Is Not Dead

Post by Zed Is Not Dead on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Good to be back, my friend. Nice to see the site hasn't gone to total shit Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 pm