Hikari

A Child's Sorrow | WIP

Post by Hikari on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:42 am

A Child's Sorrow..*

T i m e s k i p

P a r t_O n e

"It's dark.." "It's destroyed.." "It's all gone..''

"HIKARI GET UP WE HAVE TO GO!"

Hikari jolted awake at the sound of her Brothers voice, his call awakening her from an unknown slumber that had taken her captive. Where she was she was unsure, a room secluded of all light seemed to welcome her from her dreams of war. Was it a dream? I can't.... remember. The young girl would survey her surroundings, each attempt at movement would send a mass of pain throughout her child like muscles. The young child felt fatigued and her body would not move in fear of the pain that was sure to follow... and so she sat and she waited. Waited for her Brother to help her, waited for her hero Anemone to save her.. waited for her parents to tell her everything would be okay. But she knew... these were things meant for the damsels in distress from her bedtime stories. She was the knight of her own tale not the damsel. What would the Knights from my stories do in this situation? They would not give up.. if only I can- The young female would allow a wince as another jolt of pain reverberated across her body.

"I'm Hurting.." "I'm alone.." "I'm afraid.."

"HIKARI PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME"

Surrounded by a thick shroud of nothingness the young fair haired female known as Hikari sat in a void of black darkness. The young child sobbed as the darkness crept across her body threatening to erase her existence from the world. The darkness felt wrong as it caressed her limbs, its touch felt vile yet non-existent as it clawed its way across her body. "Am I dead?" The young female would sob into her hands, an attempt to get the attention of anyone who would listen, who would save her from this fear. She was afraid. Afraid of the darkness she found herself in, afraid that she was alone in a place that felt wrong.. that felt corrupted yet she was not afraid not of death. She welcomed it as long as it would save her from this... what ever it was.

The child's tears would leak from her sky blue eyes, as a grief without compare washed over her. She cradled herself, arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders as if trying to stop herself from falling further into her sorrow. Her memory had become clear, the events prior to this moment appearing as if before her eyes. "Shinigai-sama and Ashura-sama fought with hatred for each other, their attacks non-stop even as the Village was harmed in the crossfire... Was I killed during the battle? I remember... falling for a lifetime and Hikaru calling my name.." a sob would escape Hikari's lips as she remember how her Brother had gone into shock. "Was he killed as well? And what of my Parents.." another deeper sob would escape the child's lips as she feared for the lives of her loved ones. Reaching her breaking point Hikari sat awaiting death, she had given up on trying to save herself.. the pain, the hurt and the sorrow was far too great to fight, only a miracle would allow her to live. A miracle that only ever appeared in her stories.. "Lies, they're all lies. I believed in mere tales and it has only caused me suffering. I am no Knight.. I will die here a frightened and mislead little girl because I believed in things that are meant for dreams.. not reality. I am ready to die here and now...".

The darkness would consume the child as she awaited its wrath, she could no longer fight it, she would no longer fight it for she was weak. Weak of body and weak of mind, she no longer had the strength, the motivation to live. Slowly the darkness would turn to a liquid water-like state, the body of the child would slowly be consumed by the ocean of darkness, her head first, her shoulders then finally a single arm and hand remained. It reached out above as if she had changed her decision, perhaps she truly did want to live. A cry would escape her lips calling a single name "HIKARU!!" the name of her twin brother would echo across the vast darkness as the last of her limbs sunk into the darkness...

"HIKARIIIIIII!!!!"

Current WC: 726 | 726

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

[/quote]
Hikari

Re: A Child's Sorrow | WIP

Post by Hikari on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:06 am

A Child's Sorrow..*

T i m e s k i p

P a r t_T w o

"And then there was darkness. Darkness suffocating my body like a damp, musty, thick blanket, clinging to every inch of my pale skin.''

"Her heart.. It's stopped..."

Darkness is a strange substance, like ice it has three states solid, liquid, and gas, but with a twist. Since it is a sort of mystical material, it doesn't fall under the laws of science, only able to change states by the user. In solid form its almost completely black aside from a very tiny shade of red at its centre, like a candle in the dark, when a non-user touches it its like getting winded, if hit by a sharp point it will penetrate and quickly infect. As a liquid its thick; sticky, and has a pungent smell of ink, it can act like quicksand or just plain coat and suffocate people. As a gas its quite strange it is able to pass through solid material with ease, suffocate, and eat away like acid. As a whole Darkness is an odd thing.

Light like its brother element light follows the same principles though unlike darkness it is truly hard to say if light itself has the three states of solid, liquid and gas. Instead light can be seen as a solid material though in some cases it can turn into more gaseous and liquid forms if manipulated correctly, its capabilities beyond imagination. In its solid form it shines brightly as if taking on the sun and the moons rays, creating a brightness like no other. Users can manipulate its very essence to create, the only tool required to unlocking its full potential and capabilities. Another method used while in its solid form is its capability to project light into shapes and mirages, capable of creating illusions and mirages in its wake. Using this method its could perhaps be considered gaseous but due to its mystical make up it follows no scientific laws. As a whole light too is an odd thing.

"I can see a light in the darkness.."

"It whispers my name.."

"It feels..... warm.."

A hand made purely of light would reach for the childs hand, moving as if time itself were moving at the pace of a snail. Its shine would cause a ripple in the darkened waters slowly evaporating its ink like state from the childs arm. The hand would clutch tightly to the childs hand making a connection with she who had sunken so far into her demise. As if hearing heeding her call a burst of fluorescent light would beam down on the child it's ray's evaporating all traces of the endless darkness that once was. The endless room that was once only darkness and fear now shone brightly causing the darkness to melt away as if its existence was no more than an illusion.

With a gasp of air Hikari would awaken to an endless room of light that stretched as far as she could see, the darkness no more as she sat confused trying to adjust her eyesight to it's blinding radiance. Upon her arm a light shone brightly where the hand had grabbed her, saved her from the darkness. Hikari looked in bewilderment at the sight before her eyes, everything appeared to be made of light, it felt warm. It felt welcoming. It felt safe. "Is this Heaven?" Hikari would say as she searched for the source of light that had saved her. "No child, you are not yet dead." An angelic female voice would echo across the bright landscape, its tone one of gentleness and love. "You surely came close little one, you were within deaths grip before we intervened" a second voice would add, its tone one of confidence and seniority. "Your time has not yet come and so we have stopped your mind, body and soul creeping any closer to deaths door with our combined power..." a third voice would speak once more. Startled Hikari searched as far as she could see before she decided to reply to the three beings that spoke to her "If I am not dead as you say.. then where am I? and why can I hear three people speaking to me?" Hikari would say in a quizzical tone. An echo of laughter would bounce across the landscape as all three voice began speaking in Unison "We are Gyozza child the Four Tailed Dragon" the three voices would say in unison almost startling the child. "We are what you humans like to call Bijuu or tailed beasts. We were sealed within you on the night you were born by mistake. You were not the host we had anticipated.... yet we have watched you grow from that young baby to a fully fledged adolescent." The voice would say as the sounds of Hikari's memories would echo. "We three agreed you would make a fine Jinchūriki as your ways have been just and honorable due to that book you so tightly cling to. We do not take that decision lightly as it is rare for the three of us to agree on anything. You possess the qualities we all deem acceptable and it is for this reason from this day forward we will help you achieve your dreams of becoming a Knight in shining armor... a Kunoichi worthy of the Four Tailed Dragon Gyozza" the three voices would pause allowing Hikari time to think about what she had heard. A lifetime would pass as Hikari pondered the things that were said, she wasn't sure why she was never told she was a Jinchūriki but once she awoke from her 'death', she would be sure to ask questions. "So I'm a Jinchūriki to a Dragon? Then why can I hear three voices instead of just one? I thought Tailed Beasts were simply one not three beings? And If I am not dead, then where exactly am I?? Where are my parents? My Brother and my Sensei Anemone?" Hikari would ask as her childlike mind would cause her to ask hundreds of questions. "And if you are a Dragon.. does that mean my book of tales is true?" The last question to leave Hikari's lips would be most import for the young child as they were her world, her everything. A chuckle would resonate once more as a massive being would appear from the light itself, a dragon dwarfing Hikari in size one hundred-fold. The Dragon was made up of the purest of white, its wings made up from hundreds of pure white feathers. If the wings weren't attached to a body of a Dragon, one would think they were thing wings of an angel. Three heads protruded from the Dragons body and all three seemed look down on Hikari with a sense of... kin-ship.

Hikari sat in bewilderment as she gazed into the faces of Gyozza, her amazement overpowering the fear she should have felt "Indeed you are right child, when we Tailed beasts were created Gyozza was once only one being. As we grew older over the many centuries we had become lonely in our seclusion from the world, awaiting the time when man would evolve past their hatred for one another. The time we waited was long and in time we decided it would be best if we evolved further. In time our three heads became individuals and took on personalities of their own. It in this way we are able to speak to you from one body as three separate beings, three separate minds." The three heads of Gyozza spoke once again in unison answering Hikari's questions. "Allow me to introduce myself child, I am Gy and I am considered the Divine Good alignment of Gyozza" the left most head would say, her tone soft and intellectual. "I am Za little one and I am what you could call the Chaotic Good of Gyozza" the right most head would add as she winked at Hikari with a sense of confidence. "And I am Oz, I am that which is considered Neutral Good and I am the one who acts as the mediator between these two. I follow no alignment other than good and it is my vote that decides our course of action as Gy and Za can never agree on anything" the middle most head would say with a certain neutrality to her voice. "As for where you are child, we are currently within my home inside of your body, this is our world where we have remained dormant till now within the seal upon your stomach. Only Jinchūriki and his or her Bijuu may enter here though there has been rare cases that others have entered within a Bijuus holding place." The three would speak in Unison once more. All three heads would look to one another in regards to Hikari's next question, it was one they were not comfortable with answering "It is her right to know what is happening outside do you not agree Oz?" Za would say quickly. "It isn't about right or wrong, this is something she must find out for herself, she must learn from it, don't you agree Oz?" Gy would add with a tone of sarcasm. A simple sigh would escape Oz's lips as she regarded her two sibling heads "Things were easier when there was only one of us.. I agree with Gy, the child must be allowed to learn from this situation, when she needs us we will be there but for now that isn't something we can answer." All three heads would nod in agreement as they looked upon Hikari once more. "As for your last question child, that in itself is an answer. It matters not if we, the world or anyone else believes they exist. It only matters if you believe. The power of belief is what will help you find the answer to that question. We are here are we not? It has been said that all tales begun their journey as Myths and those myths began their journey as rumors and in time those rumors were once truth. How you decide to believe in this is up to you and you alone." In agreement Gyozza spoke in Unison once more, their belief in this subject mutual.

Hikari stood from where she sat before the hulking dragon and moved closer toward Gyozza, a hand would reach out and touch the belly of the beast before her as if still she did not believe what lay before her. An understanding washed over her as they answered her questions though the mention of her loved ones whereabouts had startled her, if they would not answer her then grief was what awaited her on the other side. Hikari would smile up at the three headed dragon with tears in her eyes ''Thank you Gigi, Oozi and Zaza. You.... have helped me to clear my mind.. I think I am ready to return to the outside.. Will I ever be able to talk to you or see you again?'' Hikari would say as she began to sniff her nose. A giant finger would tap Hikari on the head gently as it shaked, all three heads of Gyozza appeared to be giggling at the small child before them. '']You are the first host who has given us nicknames, we will cherish them forever. We agree you are the kindest Jinchuriki we have had the honor of working with so far.. we look forward to the rest to come. Fret not child, if you ever need us we are a simple thought away, we are always watching over you. In time as our bond strengthens we will be able to help nurture you into the Kunoichi that will one day save many lives'' As Gyozza finished her sentence a smile would cross all three heads as the world around Hikari would begin to evaporate back into darkness, only this time it was not the kind that would swallow her whole, it was a darkness caused by.. eyelids.

A fluster of pain would erupt over the child's body, its caress dominating her muscles with every pulse of her heart beat, throbbing as every second passed. A groan lodged in her throat as it attempted to escape her lips, the pain was incredible and for such a young child Hikari could scarcely believe she had not yet blacked out. Her senses felt dulled yet coating her skin was a wet substance. In parts it was warm, reminding the child of Gyozza and her light. In others it was cold, like a winters day, causing her skin to shiver. The smell of blood and earth met her nose as her eyes fluttered open, her vision taking several moments to adjust to the new world before her. "Hikaru....?" the child would mumble, reaching expectantly out for her Twins hand, it was he who she feared most had perished during the Civil War between Kage, even if she did act like this wasn't the case. For what felt like a lifetime her hand lingered in the air, awaiting the touch of Hikaru to bring her back to the world...

''HIKARI, HAKARI!''

''She's awake, someone get a Medical Ninja over here!!!''

A hand would grip Hikari's with a strength she had not yet seen from her brother, the firmness behind it displaying a sense of fear. Fear for her life. "Hikari, you're alive... I-I... you had.. died. They said you were dead...." tears of grief and happiness would erupt from the fair haired boy before her, his face so much like her own, soft yet stern, kind yet stubborn. It was like staring into a mirror, a reflection of herself.

Few moments passed as Medical Ninja scrambled for Hikari, the relief over the child's life displayed heavily upon them. "You are lucky to be alive, your heart stopped beating for an entire minute before we gave up on trying to revive you. Your brother here never once left your side.. like he knew you were coming back to us" one of the Medical Ninja would say. Tears would flow down her face like a waterfall as she looked at the sorrow written across Hikaru's face "Thank you Hikaru.. I could hear you calling my name. Your voice is what helped me return to you.. and with the help of Gyozza.." Hikari would say as she attempted to hug her brother. Whispers would cross the camp at the mention of Gyozza, eyes all allocated upon Hikari as she lay broken upon the ground. "Gyozza? Did you say Gyozza child?" The medical Ninja from earlier would ask as he continued to survey the wounds upon her body. With a simple painful nod Hikari would look into the eyes of the man before her "then you truly have an angel watching over you. Gyozza is the Tailed Beast we deem a heroine within Sukaigakure.. you truly are blessed child" the man would say with such sincerity.

Hikari sat still clutched within her Brothers grip staring up at the sun, its radiance shining down over the world like a protector. Hikari embraced its warmth as she lay there deep in thought, her journey was soon to begin. A journey that would lead her down a path of happiness, sorrow, pain and anger, but she was ready. Ready for whatever the world would throw at her.

Current WC: 2559 | 3285

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Last edited by Hikari on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Hikari

Re: A Child's Sorrow | WIP

Post by Hikari on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 am

B R A I N S T O R M

POST THREE

After their chat Hikari awakens to find herself buried under rubble from the Village, the hand that grabs her is..... HIKARU!!!!! DUN DUN DUN

1 week later
Attends the funeral of her parents alongside Hikaru, mourns for the loss of her loved ones. Creates a further bond with Gyozza and begins to understand her chakra and light release.
Three months later
Village is placed under repairs, Hikari works alongside countless Shinobi to help in the village revampment? Or..... moves to Steam alongside Anemone and Kasai.

Three months later
Hikari sits the Test to Genin at Anemones admission, in which she passes with flying colors after displaying a knack for Ninjutsu.

6 Months later Completes 10 C-Rank Missions on a squad alongside Anemone and Kasai.. third is for whoever...

MISSION REWARDS
House Call x3 = 4500 EXP
Harsh Lesson x7 = 10,500

OR

House Call x10 = 15,000 EXP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PLUS

3000 WC - Unlocking 3 Tails V1
2736 | 3000

PLUS

GOAL: 7500 WC for 5000 EXP.
0 | 7500