Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Kaos and James's spar

Kaos

Kaos and James's spar

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

After the training session both he and James went through earlier today, they had taken a break and went home for some lunch and a nap. They both had made their way back here, ready to spar with each other. Kaos had made a note in his head not to go full abilities against James, as he didn't want any accidents to James to happen. Kaos stands in the arena, facing his clone. Of course, his clone went by James for now, and although they were of the same dna, had the same history, were in fact the exact same person, Kaos knew he was the superior one. He was the original, and even though the clone had weakened him a bit, in a spar between the two, Kaos would still win.
Kaos

Re: Kaos and James's spar

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:33 am

James laugh at Kaos's statement. He nods, and says, "Yeah, finish up with some training would do good."
James turns away from Kaos, begins to walk away a little bit, and looks down at his body, and takes notice of all the rips and tears in his clothing. He grins, realizing that some of Kaos's claw had managed to nick him enough. Not enough to take him down. He laugs again, as he suddenly realized that he could be stronger and more durable then he realized. He grins, and laughs, before turning back to Kaos , and saying, "That sure was one hell of a fight we did. I didn't even notice that I had been scracthed and nicked by that dang claw of yours until now."
James turns, and sees that Kaos had two claws out now, "Dammit, now next time I'll have to deal with two claws? Shit, that just takes the cake now. I don't wanna have to deal with two claws while i'm fighting you. But I guess congratulations are in order, for the fact that you managed to unlock the second tail of that there bijuu."
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:44 am

Kaos laughs again, whenever James pointed out his observations to him. He stands up, and says, "Welp, I guess we both learned some knew things about ourselves. Let's head home, what do you say?"
He laughs, walks over to gather both shurikens that James had use earlier, and then starts to walk out of the arena, also knowing that he paid off from this fight, and walked away with more than another tail unlocked. After this fight, he felt even stronger than before. He grins, and starts to whistle as he heads home.

Last edited by Deadpool on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:51 am

James  follows Kaos out of the arena. Before exiting, he turns, and for a second, an odd thought crosses his head, "He's the clone, not me. Not me, not me. He stole the bijuu, the bijuu from me. I must, I must have it back. I will get it back, get it back."
James shakes his head, and disregards the thought, but the echo of the idea latches on into his subconscious, where it deepens and deepens, and will slowly eat away into James's mind, until it becomes reality for James, and James finally decides to take action. But or now, James follows Kaos, as they both head home.

Kaos's claim
TWC 1545
claiming bijuu tail #2 -1000 wc
c-rank slightly stronger -500 wc

James's claim
TWC 2023
claiming
d rank improved endurance -500 wc
d+c rank slightly stronger -1000 wc
d rank improved hand control -500 wc
claiming inner turmoil for James (+1000 exp per page so 3k exp)
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 am