Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Kaos and James's spar

Kaos

Kaos and James's spar

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am

After the training session both he and James went through earlier today, they had taken a break and went home for some lunch and a nap. They both had made their way back here, ready to spar with each other. Kaos had made a note in his head not to go full abilities against James, as he didn't want any accidents to James to happen. Kaos stands in the arena, facing his clone. Of course, his clone went by James for now, and although they were of the same dna, had the same history, were in fact the exact same person, Kaos knew he was the superior one. He was the original, and even though the clone had weakened him a bit, in a spar between the two, Kaos would still win.
Kaos

Re: Kaos and James's spar

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:20 am

James glances at Kaos. He thought to himself, "No real way to overcome Kaos, we think alike, but unfortunately, because I am the clone, I am weaker than him. Though a spar between us would do me good, especially considering that Kaos want to train a tail while we're out here. I'm just hoping that I don't get too severely crushed. He draws the katana Kaos had given him, since James was the one that had the weaponry spec now. He nods to Kaos, before he moves towards him, slowly and steady. Watching and waiting for his chance to strike.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:21 am

Kaos zones out for as second, opening up the chakra from Helix, allowing it to mix and combine with his body. A blood orange cloak appears on his back, and a claw appears from his back and wraps around Kaos's body. He looks up, focusing on James, and stands still, manipulating the claw to reach out and grab James. He smirks slightly, as he watches.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:22 am

James gets as close as ten meters, before he can see the shift that appeared in Kaos. He can see the blood orange cloak appear on Kaos's back, and the claw wrap around his body. Instantly, he springs into motion, moving forward to attack Kaos. Kaos doesn't move, merely sends out his claw to attack James. James spins avoiding the claw and slashing at it. He gets no where with attacking it, and begins to dodge and weave away from the claw, being as defensive as possible as he begins trying to formulate a plan. He smiles, and pulls out a shuriken, breathing chakra onto it to activate vacuum blade upon the shuriken. Dodging one more time from the claw that was chasing him, he throws the shuriken at Kaos.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:23 am

Kaos was enjoying chasing James around with the claw, hardly worrying about anything his clone could do. He watches as the clone activates vacuum blade on a shuriken.
"Of, course he knows I recognize the tech, since he is the one who got it from me. So his endgame must be to stop the claw from attacking him, he's probably hoping that I'll use the claw to go on the defensive instead of shifting." Kaos thinks to himself. He watches as James dodges the claw one more time, and then launches it at Kaos. Instead of using the claw to defend himself, he dodged the thrown shuriken, turning to note it's location for retrieval later, while still having the claw seek out and attack James.
He turns back to James, and smiles, thinking, "You're move."
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:24 am

James snarls, having hoped that he would of blocked with the claw, but since they thought alike, they both would of thought of that. He backs out of range of the claw, and pauses, allowing strategies to go through his head. He finally settled at one, pullling out another shuriken and throwing it at Kaos. As soon as Kaos's was distracted, James activated body flicker disappearing, and reappearing behind Kaos, and activating chakra suppression. He wasn't certain if Kaos had learned how to sense him yet, but no point in not using a tech that he had. Crouching down, and moving silently across the ground, he sneaked up onto Kaos's position. Victory nearly in his hands.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:35 am

As soon as James throw the shuriken at Kaos, his vision shifted, and he focused on using the claw to swat the shuriken away. He pauses and looks around, trying to find the clone. Kaos quickly reviewed what jutsus he knew James had, and smiled.
"Body flickered. Makes sense. Shift focus and then move." Kaos thought to himself, pulling out a kunai, and turning around, blade clashing with the katana.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:37 am

James let out a soft growl. It really was hard fighting yourself, and sometimes, near impossible. James released the chakra suppression, knowing that it was their similar thoughts that kept Kaos figuring out his plan. He pushed against the kunai, hoping to break it, or cause Kaos to stagger, knowing that he wouldn't be able to break through in a battle of strength.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:37 am

Kaos waited, letting James make the first move, and as soon as Kaos feels James pushing down on the blade, he sidesteps, shrugging the downward force, causing James to stumble instead. Lashing out with his claw, he attempts to grab James again.
He grins to himself, and thinks, "This is almost way to easy. I guess I shouldn't attempt an overcoming victory, and maybe, I'll even let the clone win. No need to damage his pride, or to make him think that I'm an asshole."
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 am

James stumbles forward, and turns his stumble into a roll away from Kaos. As he lands on his feet again, he turns, and rolls out of the way of the claw. He stands back up, and charges back over to where Kaos stood, slashing at him, every which way. His face showed the determination to at least draw blood on his maker.
"I will prove that I am strong. I will." James thinks, to himself.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:39 am

Instead of blocking with the kunai, or using the claw to force him away, Kaos ducked, weaved, sidestep and just overall dodge ever attack sent out by James. He smiles at James, letting James know through his smile that he just wasn't fast enough to catch Kaos. He then spoke the first words between them since they started fighting, "You're doing a good job I have to say. I am impressed with the way you are handling the disadvantage you have. This disadvantage suits you well."
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:01 am

James nods at Kaos's words, but continues to press his assault. He was hoping for some type of opening, maybe a stumble, a misstep, something that would cause Kaos to be open enough for James to be successful . He grunted, the strain of trying to catch Kaos off-guard and keep up when Kaos at the same time was obviously putting a strain on James, but he wouldn't back done from the challenge before him, he wouldn't relent. He was after all Kaos's exact clone.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:02 am

Kaos continued to bob and weave the katana slashes that came for him. Kaos could see the strain on James's face, but beneath the strain shined a determination that wouldn't give up. And that gave Kaos an idea, which he presented to James. He said, "What about you keep your name as James? Obviously, you are determined, and you're showing tremendous willpower in your efforts to draw blood from me. I feel as if you deserve that name."
He continue to dodge and weave, not missing a beat while he waited on the reply from the clone.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:04 am

James nearly stops his attack, and a hesitation that lasted for only a second happened, before he continued to hack and slash at Kaos. He thought about the name for a second, and said, "I like it, and and I think I'm better suited to the name James. It means something when I use it. It means that I am myself, and that I am something once you. It's like a dual identity for me, one where I am me, and I am a clone. I'll keep it instead of finding a new one for a new one."
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 am

Kaos nodded to James, glad that they were able to determine a name from him. Grinning, Kaos decided to start going on the offensive again. He times his parry just right, enough to turn the blade, and off-balance James. Kicking out, causing James to stumble even more. Kaos jumps back, clearing up some space between him and James; and then Kaos grins, and launches his claw to start engaging James once again.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:15 am

James was seriously having second doubts about this spar, whenever Kaos managed to parry and throw him off balance, and then was even further embarrassed when he couldn't move fast enough to dodge Kaos's follow up kick, which caused him to stumble even more. Catching his footing, James turns to Kaos, only to have to move out of the way of the claw. James was seriously having second doubts about this spar, whenever Kaos managed to parry and throw him off balance, and then was even further embarrassed when he couldn't move fast enough to dodge Kaos's follow up kick, which caused him to stumble even more. Catching his footing, James turns to Kaos, only to have to move out of the way of the claw.
He growls, and jumps towards Kaos, raising the katana high. He brings it down to slice at Kaos, giving a war cry on his way down from his jump.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:21 am

Kaos watches as James jumps towards him, as the katana goes up high, and James lets out his war cry. Kaos waits, letting his cloak fade as he decides that he is tired of it, and steps out of the path of the katana, with a few seconds to spare. He grins, as he launches himself at James, his kunai flashing, reaching out to draw blood. He doesn't strike as fast as he could, as he didn't want to accidentally kill his clone.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:24 am

James sees Kaos dodge his attack, and as he lands, watches Kaos strike out at him, James turns, avoiding the slice, and brings up his katana, which Kaos runs into. He feels Kaos's body hit the katana, and he panics, letting the katana slip out of his hands, he turns to Kaos and says, "What did I just do?"
He stumbles away, and begins to worry, he turns from Kaos, not wanting to know what happened to Kaos, not wanting to see if Kaos was alive or dead. He stumbles a few steps, and vomits, his mind beginning to splinter from realizing that he had just stabbed Kaos, the original him. He stumbles away from the vomit, and collapses onto the ground as every memory from Kaos he had begins to overwhelm him. He begins to stutter and mumble, trying to remember who he was. Trying to decide if he was Kaos, or if he was James.
"My name is, it is, it is Kaos, right? i am Kaos, yes, no, yes. Kaos is me, and I am Kaos, but I am not Kaos, I am actually a clone of Kaos, I know I am a clone, but how can I be a clone, if the real one is dead. So I must be the real Kaos, and the clone is the one dead behind me, but that also isn't true. I remember watching my clone grow, but I became aware, looking at the original. Am I the real one, or am I the clone. Oh god, I just killed myself didn't I? I'm a murderer, or did I just commit suicide. I don't know, I don't know. I don't know who I am, and I don't know what I am. Is Helix there. Is he inside of me, or am I the empty one. I remember everything, like a distant dream, like it happened to me, but it was someone else who experienced them. Oh god, oh god. I have to be the real one, right? The real one couldn't die so easily. He must of, he must of somehow stole Helix from me. That's it. The fake one stole the bijuu from me. Now, neither one of us has the bijuu now."
James starts to giggle to himself. His gibberish becoming more and more incomprehensible. He sits up, and begins to chant to himself, "Have no fear, no regrets, and when it is necessary, no remorse or mercy. I just merely put down something that stole from me, that isn't too bad, right? I mean, anybody else would do it. They'll see that it was merely me cleaning up my own mess. And they won't have to fear me either, because the clone stole the bijuu from me, and with it, any danger I have to my village. Now then, time to go claim the spoils from the body."
He rises up, but stops, trying to gain the courage to look at the dead body of his clone.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:24 am

Kaos utters one word, whenever he lands on the sword, "Shit."
He twists just enough to avoid his heart, and manages to hit a lung. As James lets go, he scrambles to grab the blade, and he pulls it out of him. He starts to gasp, as blood enters into his lungs, blood begins to flow out of the wound, and outside air begins to surround the lung, threatening to collapse it. He coughs, and blood comes up. He gasps once again and then the regenerative ability of Helix kicks in. He gasps, as the lung and the puncture wound is coated, preventing any more blood loss. The air around the wound is expelled back through the puncture wound as the area gets coated. He groans, as he tries to sit up, but can't.
From inside of him he hears Helix's roar at the anger of the clone, and can feel as Helix tries to burst out of his cage, to try and take over Kaos. With the last of his mental strength, he locks Helix inside. Kaos looks over to the clone, and tries to call out to him but he can't.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:27 am

"No, no, no. I can't, I can't," James says, as he tries to bring himself to look. He continues, "Kaos, I mean, the clone could still be struggling, trying to stay alive, but I'm pretty sure there's no redemption, or salvation for him anytime soon. He could beg me for help, with the last of his help. I can't, I have to wait. I have to wait until he actually has croaks."
He starts pacing back and forth, keeping his eyes away from the clone. He starts muttering, "I am Kaos, I am Kaos. Yes, I am Kaos. I must be Kaos, I have to be Kaos. James the clone is over there, dying for his betrayal of me. Yes, yes. Helix where are you. Helix, why aren't you talking to me? Why?"
He sits down, his back still to the fake and he begins to start to meditate.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:27 am

Kaos groans as he feels his wounded lung begin to regenerate. He could feel the lung begin to knit itself together again. His gasping continues on, as the wound was still there, and was still slowly recovering. He groans, and tries to call to the clone, to tell him that he was okay. Bits and pieces of what the clone was saying got over to Kaos, not enough for Kaos to figure out that the clone was starting to think that Kaos was the clone, and the clone was the original, just enough for Kaos to realize that his clone was panicking. He tried to sit up again, but his wound was still hurting.
"At least, I can breathe again," Kaos thinks, drawing in a deep breath, as the lung wound was done, but the puncture wound was still open.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 am

James tries to search for Helix inside of himself, but all that appeared was himself. He began to panic even more, as a whole inside of his being. He decides that maybe he could steal the bijuu straight out of Kaos, rip it straight out of him. He stands up, expecting to see the clone struggling with even a breath, the light of the clone's eyes dying, but as he turns and looks at the body of the clone, all he sees is the clone healing himself. And James realizes that once again, he was the clone and that the one he stabbed was the original.
"Oh no, I really, I really did stab the original." James manages to get out, before he passes out in shock.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 am

Kaos gasps, as a burning pain comes from the puncture wound. At which the wound healed itself created a lot of friction, which generated heat. This heat made Kaos uncomfortable, and he wiggles and turns, trying to get it to stop. It continues on for a few more seconds, before cooling back down into a manageable throb. He groans, and manages to move his head to look up to see James falling down to the ground, probably fainting.
"Well, shit," Kaos manages to get out, as he lays his head back on the ground, waiting for his wound to finish healing up, so he could go check on his clone.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 am

James groans, as soon as his head hits the ground, but doesn't actually become aware until a few minutes after passing out. He shifts, and wakes up, forgetting the last few minutes. He looks over at Kaos, and sees that he was still down from his last attack. He grins, and calls out, "Looks like I got you good. Does that mean I win the spar?"
He rolls over onto his stomach, and then gets up on his hands and knees, before standing up fully. He continues to grin, as he walks over to Kaos, and offers his hand to Kaos, while saying, "I mean, I'm up for a few more rounds, but come on, I blooded you. I think that deserves victory, don't you think so?
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:33 am

Kaos finishes recovering, and hears his clone stirring. He prods the damage area, glad that it felt like new. He smiles at the clones statement, and takes the clone's offered hand, standing up with help. He shakes his head, and says, "Nah, it's alright. I'll let you win this time around. Just don't expect any mercy the next time we go toe to toe, I'm not so keen on getting a punctured lung a second time. You know the saying, "Puncture a lung once, bad on you. Puncture a lung twice, bad on me."
Kaos laughs, and says, "Let's do some training out of here. I think I've had enough of fighting for today."
He sits down, and begins to focus his chakra, and begins to channel the bijuu's chakra into him as well. His body starts to glow a blood red orange, as the chakra of Helix's begins to intertwine with Kaos's chakra.He grunts, and shouts out something incomprehensible. His chakra cloak appears down his back, and two claws shoot out. He grins, knowing that his spar with James had paid off indeed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 am