Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Brother Where Art Thou? Civil War!!! A Family Feud! {Open; Flashback}

.Shinigai Kaguya

Brother Where Art Thou? Civil War!!! A Family Feud! {Open; Flashback}

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:57 am

Five Children... It only took five children for a woman to give her life to the world of travel. Shinigai Kaguya, Ash Uchiha, Ashura Akimichi, Satoru Uchiha, and Kazuki Mizushima. These Five children were given the the Purple Flower of Iceberg and soon she was given the name as the Mother of Sukaigakure. Her Blood and her love have brought a great influence to the world that sat in the sky. The Clouds could not hide the potential that could be reached and the heights that these children had took hold of. It had been ten years since the young but great Shinigai had taken the position of the Sukaikage. Chosen by the panel of Elders and the No slaughtered Daimyo, Shinigai had shown himself worthy enough to take on the troubles of the village. A hand clap was needed for this young man. But as tradition was passed down and how he adored the First two Sukaikage, it would take him only a few years to offer his brother as his partner in crime. The Duo-Sukaikage were born once more. In A life time filled with pride... hahahahha.

Each Young man placed in this large village was born of a different father, but given the same mother. Allium Farron. Her Beauty was something known from land to land, but no man could resist her love. No she was not a slut, A bearer of Fruit was more fit for this woman. She only loved four men, and each she bared a son for them, a lineage each was given. This woman could not stand the cold but she loved her home in Hyozangakure. Like her mind, her body would wander the world finding men who caught her eye, with their Pride, their strength, Their smiles, and their intelligence. These same traits that would continue in the children she gave birth two. But a Family feud would occur between their Pride and their Strength. A woman came between two brothers. Shinigai and Ashura, The Dual Sukaikage.

It had been days since Anemone had been put in the hospital by Shinigai. His mind locked away as he could do nothing but cry and beat himself over his own actions. Her hospital room was filled with visitors from the academy to the fellow chuunin that saw her from time to time. Word had spread that she was given the rank of Jounin for the power that had been shown that day, by both sukaikage. Sadly Allium had closed off visitors to Shinigai's room. A tactic used to keep from spreading the absence of one of the Kage. His room was dark, the curtains were closed and only a few stood in the room. His heart beating slowly as he laid in the white bed, his eyes shut tight as the world around him was something he did not wish to return to. Suddenly a man with a rooster textured mask would walk into the room. As he would step past the calender that had been plastered to the wall next to the door he would rip away a paper. As it would float to the ground the date would read "March 4th" The fourth day of March had finally came around.

"...Hello.." Allium would say as she sat in a chair near the bed. Her eyes staying on her son as his body seemed to become lighter and lighter by the day. "Lady Allium... I am here to report the finding of the Doctor. He is going to be okay..... It;s just something in his mind that is keeping him from returning to us. And after our hired Yamanaka Clan Member also confirmed something keeping the both of them locked inside of his mind. And the only thing he could report before passing out was a giant White smile."   The Anbu would say before bowing to the woman. A Large white smile. A Smile that struck fear into the Yamanaka causing him to scream for two days. He had been put into the Jail until he had stopped, His screams causing many of the patients unrest. "A... White Smile....Pride." Allium would say as she began to remember the struggles with pride that not only her but Shinigai's father had encountered.

Her hand would fall onto his forehead as she felt his temperature's begin to drop. A frown appearing on her face as she would begin to weep for her eldest child. "Please... Come back as my boy... Please... let him be..." She would say as the tears rolled from her eyes in quick succession. She would cry, the drops of water hitting the sheets and changing the light bright white into a darker color. The Three other ninja who stood in the room would bow their heads as they began to pray. "May the Lord seek grace." Grace.... that is for the weak!!! The room would become silent as they prayed for the return of their sukaikage.

His Mind had been endless as if it had been a canvas for an artist to begin creation. A God to create something new, a new world, Universe, Life with thought and dreams. Laying upon the whiteness had been Shinigai looking up at nothingness. His eyes had been wide open and under him had been a crack. A Red crack with his body as the glue. "Ane....Mone......Ane..... mone...........Ane........" He would utter as he laid on the ground. His mind seemed lost as the only thing he remembered was him killing Anemone. A girl that he personally saved 10 years ago. He had only saved her to kill her himself. His heart had been broken, his life had been lost to the man known as Pride and his ways. A tear would form in the corner of his right eyes and roll into his hair. He had been stuck in this state since that day, his mind blocking the outside world, and pride being his only companion.

Spoiler:

The Silence of the mind would be broken. A black mass would seep from the cracks of the heart and into the land of the mind. Its form was much like a gooey and sticky like liquid. As it would erupt from the crack and form into a body. This body would have no definition to it, except for the smile that sat on the face. This Thing would look down on the body of Shinigai as it would not twitch from its arrival. As slowly it would float from the space in the mind and onto the inexistent surface. His feet would touch the surface and create a sound much like heels on the sidewalk. His white eyes would continue to look down on his body. Suddenly something would occur. "You... Stop crying about that woman! I didn't choose you as my vessel because you would be broken by the death of a woman... Weak and Fragile and unable to control the inner beast instinct... She reminded me of Wrath. Ooooo I wander if that beast found her way to the Human world. I did leave the door open. ahahahahah." He would say as he began to walk to shinigai. "Hey Shinny! I have something to show you. Your mind is great... but i have explored your body. Look at me now!!" his words would begin a transformation in his body. The dark mass that made up most of his body would change.

Each section of his body began to mimic Shinigai's body, up until his face. The Chiseled muscle, the shine his body gave off, and the long hair that flowed from his head. His head... the only thing that seemed different from the two. There had not been a single marking off the kaguya clan upon his head, or his body. His face was clear, and his eyes were pitch black. His hair followed his eye's lead. With that long black flowing hair that gave the same length of Shinigai's. A beautiful body mimicked from shinigai himself. A laugh would make its way out of this body as he covered his own mouth. "Look at me!!! Fool. Having a real body isn't as bad as my Mass." Pride would say as he got closer to Shinigai. His foot would swing back and kick his body away from the crack. The world around them would begin to rumble as the crack began to glow a red color. A color that would light up everything around them. "Nooooooo.... Stop!! This is all your fault.... I should have died!! She should have..li-" Shinigai would rise from the ground as he charged for the Faux Shinigai. His words being cut off by a punch to the face.

"Are you a Crybaby? or a fool? Because last time i check we're in the damn Ninja world. If you can't pull yourself together because someone died. Then i think you were born in the wrong time!!! What happened to the little boy that watched his dad die?" Pride would say as he kicked Shinigai in the stomach, the force causing him to fall to the ground. Suddenly the force of his foot would meet Shinigai's neck. "He...euhg..he.....Met a family... he ...met people he could love...His mother....brothers...Ane...Anemone!" He yelled as he took hold of the Demon's leg and pushed him off. Suddenly the crack would begin to close. The thoughts of his family and friends would fill the room. "I.. Cant Fall like this! I have a child looking up to me! And Family to take care of. Fall Back Pride!" He would say she he stood with pride in his eyes. Glaring at the Faux Shinigai as the force of his mind would close the crack. The White would become black leaving his mind with the words of Pride. "And what will happen when you lose all of it!!!"

Suddenly his eyes would pop open. The world would fill his mind with familiar mask and a familiar touch. "Mother" he would say under his breathe. Raising from the bed he would look at the sleeping woman. "Lord Kage!" He heard to the right of his bed. A shush would swiftly follow. "Grab my Haori.... My Hat... and let us head out.... Hei.. Stay here and keep my mother company until i return." he would say, the two grabbing his items and returning it to him in seconds. As he would exit the bed and then the room. His first stop had been his office. As he took hold of his Sacred Scythes. Placing them upon his back he would utter to the Anbu. "Safety Precautions. Protocol 10. If i am attacked. Keep your distance... Understood. The People will judge me how they wish." Shinigai would say as he would exit the building. Keeping high ground he would head for the Kage Platform, one of the buildings used to give speeches. His feet would touch the ceiling and look out to the large open road that lead to the kage building. "Attention People of the Sky. I am your Lord kage. Shinigai kaguya. And my actions are those that should not be forgiven. But i stand before you all to ask. To ask for that forgiveness. My life is precious, as is the life of all my villagers. We are life.... we are love. And i love you all like family. And please allow me to be given any punishment for this dirty crime. May the Soul of Anemone Rest in peace."

Last edited by .Neo-Near on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashura The Gluttonous

Re: Brother Where Art Thou? Civil War!!! A Family Feud! {Open; Flashback}

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

In his absence Ashura had spent many days tending to the woman to assure that she would be fine, his expertise as a medical ninja being on the line but fortunately he had succeeded and she was saved. From then on he had disappeared from the light of the village to focus on matters at hand. He had given his brother the ultimatum he would stand by, the end had truly come for his rule and that of his brother, for too long he had ignored his base instinct, that which he had been raised on. In the light of the villages crystal he stood staring up at it in silence, knowing and waiting on what was to be his own answer," So this is what it shall come to after so many years Shinigai. If only mother had known this was the path I would then choose to follow maybe she would have locked me up and kept me from this. Too bad its too late for that option now isn't it?," a smirk on his face as he gripped the head band within his hands, his strength slowly bending and warping the metal until he had stopped.

Something had required his attention and at the footsteps of one of his own ANBU members he slowly turned around and looked at her," What do you want?," he simply demanded as he stared at the masted female. In a moment she bowed and began to explain that his brother had finally been seen leaving the hospital and had been moving towards the village center. The smirk turned into a grin as he grabbed the torn and shredded Kage cloak he had and walked past her, telling her something simple," Alert the others...the time has come to finally end this," the area of the crystal becoming dark as he walked out, a dark future had finally came for the village.

Within minutes he had found himself in the square listening to his brother speak until he had mentioned that Anemone was dead. Such a statement caused the male to growl slightly and since none of the villagers had spotted him yet, he simply reached into his pocket and pulled out a single cigarette, one of two that he had left. Igniting it he walked towards the Kage platform, his feet slowly moving him towards the top as his ANBU surrounded his left and right. No words had been exchanged as he finally made it towards the top, a large billow of smoke leaving his nose and mouth as he raised his voice to show that he had arrived," So full of shit you are that you would lie to your own people. Will you also tell them that you are the reason that one of their own was critically injured by your filthy hands? Or that she is actually alive and doing well? I told you before...The end has come, So what will it be Shinigai? Will you die with dignity or will I have to wring it from you?," straight to the point, the ANBU had took their position knowing not to interfere with this less they dropped like flies.
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Shinigai would continue to look out to his people as he spoke. His words dancing through each ear and into the next one. He began to feel as if they were truly listening to him. As he would speak something would draw his attention to the sky. A point in which the kage building reached its peak. Darkness drew his attention. The crystal was beginning to lose its light in this world as his eyebrows would come together in a mean and confused look. "What the..." he would utter under his breathe as he would shuffle through his clothing for his scythes'. As he took hold of one he would begin to hear footsteps climb the stairs to the Platform. Who could it of been, Anemone? Ashura? Kazuki? Mother? Suddenly he would hear the voice of his younger brother, Ashura. His words were loud and harsh but they caught shinigai's attention. As he would turn to look at his brother and the Anbu that began to move away from the two. Shinigai would become confused as he spoke of Anemone.

"She's Still alive?" Shingai would say as he looked into his brother's eyes. The moments of that incident would begin to repeat themselves in his mind. The woman had gone out of control and was on a rampage. There were many reasons that could have caused it, such as the Gate themselves, or even something traumatic. Suddenly it would hit him. could it of been the abuse that she had suffered from her past that caused all of this to occur. The only thing that she never spoke of to just anybody. Her dark and sad past that continued to haunt the young woman. Shinigai began to lose himself in his thoughts as he remembered Anemone and her beautiful face. "I... I need to go see her then!" Shinigai would say as he turned in the direction of the hospital and then looked toward his brother once more.

"..... As my brother... you should know by now. Why would i do something like that?! Why would i kill someone that i saved before? Do you think i am that Disgusting? If you want to take away my dignity, by all means try Little Brother and i will show you why i was put in charge of this village. And why you were my choice as the second in command. Ill let you decide, attack me before i leave, or let me visit Anemone....make it quick." Shinigai said as he would deepen his voice and tighten the grip on his scythe. The tension would grow between the two as the villagers would watch in awe awaiting the decision from the Dual Kages. Awaiting the Civil War.
Ashura The Gluttonous

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:22 pm

"Of course she is still alive! I saved her and brought her back to the village for extensive care, but you...," he paused as he glanced down towards the audience of villagers, many holding faces of pure shock at what the young male had just stated. With a flick of his wrist the ANBU were dismissed taking a simple position on buildings away from the structure as Ashura flexed his fingers. The words his brother had spoken held no meaning to him as his mind was already made up though something pressed on him for a moment that he didn't want to think about. The dark sky would begin to pour down heavily as if it was crying for what was about to occur, the rain sleeking the stage the two were standing on and pushing the hair on the younger Sukaikage's head downward. With a small puff of the cigarette he shook his head as he stared at his brother," I'm afraid you are never going to see her again, I won't allow it," as the smoke slipped from his nose he simply dropped the butt of the object and stepped on it lightly.

So many questions he did not want to answer, but why did he do it? He didn't know if his brother had some mental disorder or something that caused him to snap, he arrived as the female had just lost life, someone he cared for even if he didn't show it. The only words he had needed to hear from his brother had been uttered as the sky filled with lightning, his smile wavering as it revealed the sharp teeth of the elder Akimichi," So be it...I'll make sure you pay for what you have done," as if on cue the black sand he had control over would begin to float around him, the sand forming into five three meter spears that would fly towards his brother quickly aiming to skewer the male and impale him in the process. Arms, torso and legs. Those were the males targets as he wasted no time in moving, as soon as the spears were shot the male was on the move weaving hand seals and watching his movements carefully.
Satoru The Calamity

Post by Satoru The Calamity on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Satoru would return from the hospital visit he had, his recent training with Anemone had put him in the hospital for a few days, he was finally able to confess how he felt to her and the first news he hears is that she was dead the moment he awoke, without Any worry for his own well being he stood up and took off running, hearing who the killer was, his eyes teared up but he did not cry, these were tears of anger, His own brother.

He arrived at the kage building in time to see Ashura approach Shinigai and announce anemone being alive, and this news was such a relive to Satoru he had paused for a moment, then he noticed the lightning in the sky and the black surrounding Ashura, he knew his brothers techniques, both of them, and in a panic he would activate his third Tomoe Sharigan, thank you anemone for helping unlock it.

He would now look to the ANBU that was around and start shouting orders "Get everyone out of Sukai right now, get them on the main ground far away NOW! " He would look around at the ANBU to see if they would listen to him or not, rather they did or not, Satoru began his own measures to help, and with a single clone sign, Satoru used the Multi Shadow Clone jutsu, creating 100 clones of himself, each with just enough chakra to pull off the Quintuple Rashomon if needed, and they would take off across the village to start issuing people out of the village and to safty.

The Main Satoru stayed close to the brothers that were about to show down, knowing his clones should be able to help get people moved out of the village, if the ANBU wouldnt help, he would make sure to report this to his brother Kazuki.

Hikari

Post by Hikari on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:31 am

Hikari had spent the last few hours within Sukaigakure's hospital at the side of her Sensei Anemone. Everyday after the Academy Hikari would be smart and organised for her visits to align with when all the other academy children would leave, she wanted her own personal time with the woman she looked up to and the other loud and obnoxious children just hindered that. With a pack full of sweets and a hand full of books Hikari had found herself alone with Mamoru-Sensei until a knock came at the door. With her enthusiasm gone Hikari allowed her twin brother Hikaru into the room ''O-oh, Hikaru-u! Why did you come here you idiot!'' Hikari whispered into her brothers ear. Hikaru with a simple smirk pushed his way past Hikari and placed a basket of freshly baked goods upon Anemone's bed. ''They're for you Sensei, I brought them from your favorite bakery on the other side of the Village. It was a bit of a hike due to all the people outside the hospital right now'' the young boy would say enthusiastically. Hikari would shoot her brother a venomous stare before taking up her homework once more next to Anemone, while she wanted to argue with her brother Hikari knew Anemone needed the quiet and the rest and so it wasn't long before Anemone was sound asleep snoring away. The woman truly looked unwell and everyone had heard of the events that transpired between Anemone and the Sukaigakage Shinigai. Was it truly a simple test? A display of prowess for the Kage to appoint Mamoru-sensei with a new rank? Hikari wasn't sure but one thing she knew for sure was that Anemone was in the hospital and that was cause enough for the young Academy Student to bare a grudge against the Kage she so respected.

With Anemone sleeping Hikari and her brother made their exit from her room, visiting hours were soon to be over anyways so the two decided they would get some training in before heading home, after all Anemone-sensei would know if they were slacking off and that in it's own right would be scary.

The two fair haired twins made their trek through Sukaigakure's streets, taking the shortest route past the Kage Building, the air itself seemed somewhat eerie and the village overall was much too silent for such a busy day. Was there something happening the twins were unaware of? As if on cue a voice echoed across the street from the Kage building, it was Shinigai and... Ashura. Both Kage seemed heavily into an argument and it wasn't long before Hikari realized why. ''Anemone-sensei..'' the young twins would say in unison as they spectated the heated arguement before them. It wasn't long before the argument furthered and a fight was assured. A fear welled up within the throat of Hikari as she watched the two strongest men of Sukaigakure prepare for the attack. What the hell was happening? They were meant to be protectors of the Village and yet... "Get everyone out of Sukai right now, get them on the main ground far away NOW! " another voice seemed to cut Hikari out of her daze. Satoru is here as well? This is ridiculous what is... In a wave of panic all the citizens who had gathered ran like crazy, Anbu from both Kage's sides began to follow the orders given to them by Satoru after realizing just how dangerous this situation would escalate.

As the crowd evacuated the area Hikari stood trying to drag her Brother away but unfortunately Hikaru, her twin Brother had gone into shock, his fear of the two men before him had stopped him in his tracks ''HIKARU WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!! THIS IS NO TIME TO...OOF'' Hikari's sentence would be cut short as the mass of the crowd would consume the two children, in their panicked states the civilians only had one thing on their minds.. escape. Hikari would attempt to fight off the savage crowd, using her fists and feet to fight off any who came too close ''Watch it! Don't panic! Everyone please make your way-OOF'' again the young female would be cornered by the mass of the crowd.

WC=703
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:55 am

Suddenly a laugh would occur in the mind of Shinigai as he looked at his brother. His eye brows would frown as he began to growl. "Shut up..." He would say under his breathe. This is glorious!!! Shinigai... Shinigai!! Look at his mother fucking Face.... .Its.... True... Shinigai would hear this voice as it echoed throughout his mind and his eyes would meet his brother's face. THe Face of a man that seemed to want nothing but a end he would shutter. His body would move as his mouth would part once more. As he would leap into the air. "Shut the Hell up!!! I've Done nothin wrong!!! Arise Armor of the Sky!!" Shinigai would say as his thoughts would cause the marks on his body to shine a red color. The R and the Q would begin to engulf his body in light as he watched the Needles shoot in his direction. The words would ring in the ears of the scattered crowd. The Anbu which Looked down on the loud Satoru would show faces of disgust.

Little runt, would come from behind their mask as they would perch the tops of the buildings. SHinigai's body would begin to change as if the skin was taking on a new color. The grey armor would begin to plate itself upon his skin and lift from there with each plate appearing and connecting on his body. Suddenly the armor would appear. The Grey would plate his whole body to the point of his chest, where a hole set. Shinigai's body would be exposed there as his cloak would fall to the ground. His face now hidden from the outside world as he would begin a large flow of chakra .The Chakra would cause the armor to shine with a kind of off glimmer. As the shine would begin from his chest to the back of the armor, reaching the upper half of his back and bringing about the wings of the angel.

Oh? Look at that... someone is acting all heavenly all of a sudden. Don't think im going to let this happen all willy nilly Shinigai. Remember... You put Anemone in the Hospital... You Wrathful son of a Bitch. Pride would say as he whispered in the ears of Shinigai. This whisper was quiet in his mind but loud in his heart as the dark figure of Pride would stick out his tongue in a horrid and disgusting laugh. The wings of the angel would cause Shinigai to fly in the air as his eyes would catch on to His brother. The sky, now crying, would cause the ground to become wet. the Thunder that cracked in the sky would call Shinigai to his home, would rattle the power that boiled up inside of him as he heard these words. Anemone... It was his fault but it had been her own fault as well. But what man could sit there and think, how dare a woman to attack him with such force and expect him to die without honor.

Shinigai's eyes would bare a mark. It had been a simple mark as it would circle his eyes. His mind was decaying as that thought of the Anemone he saw and the Anemone he created, speaking of the one that sat in the hospital from the injuries, was all his fault. As shinigai would begin to snap inside. A Tear would fall from his right as he flew high into the sky. THe Two now only 15 meters away from one another as he looked down on his brother. Words coming from his mouth as he said. "Ill Snap you like a tree." He uttered under his breathe as his hand would raise. The Same world that stood over them would seem to conjure into his right hand. His hand now facing his brother as he waited for a just a second. HIs chakra mixing as if it had been a natural thing, as if this had been his KKG.

Suddenly Two snaps would take place. The first caused for a large Light blue and bright light to shine down. It had been like the moon's rays were kissing the ground, But at this case the Moon was now kissing his own brother. Suddenly the next snap would occur. Had his brother still been in the same position he would be faced with the power of the Snapping Tree. The cracking of the thunder would indicate both the sky and the power coming from his hands. As the light would disappear and another would replace it. A Dull but also blue light that struck everything that had been in the path of the Previous light. Being about 2 meters in both height and width it would travel the 15 meters and if at all possible it would travel ten more meters. Its Destructive power able to crush most of the building nearby.

In the Confines of his mind, Pride would watch as the events would unfold. His eyes would notice a handful of the Satoru that roamed the village. Yes you little brat!! Yes take these dumb ass people to a place where they belong. In fact let me show them the quickest way to my hell!!! Kiddie boy... So afraid of Calamity he can't allow for others to watch the life and death of the two Sukaikage. Pride would utter as this black essence would stand there. Still as his black skin would begin to fold in on itself creating the pale like skin upon his body. His face keeping its blank look as the smile on his face would stretch the skin in inhuman manners.

Spoiler:

Name ;; Thunder Release: Snapping Tree
• Rank ;; B
• Type ;; Ninjutsu
• Element ;; Thunder
• Range ;; 25 Meters
• Power ;; 4
• Speed ;; 2
• Cool Down;; 6 post
• Description ;; By snapping their fingers, a bright light blue light will flash in the direction the user is pointing, after so the path and distance the light traveled will be hit by the force of the thunder release. This being a large dull blue light of destructive force in a straight line. This Technique can only travel up to 25 meters and its width being 2 meters and Height of 2 meters. If the light that is sent out before the attack is interfered by something that can not be passed through by light then that is where the path ends. It has a box like shape.

• Name ;; Re-quip
• Rank ;; S Rank
• Type ;; Ninjutsu, Weaponry
• Element ;; None
• Range ;; Self
• Power ;; 5
• Speed ;; 5
• Cool Down;; 4 Post
• Description ;; Through the use of Space-Time Jutsu, the user creates an alternate world, this world can be placed by a marking with an R and Q interloping one another. This RQ is where the items and Armors can be placed after they have been bought and such aND the user can only have up to five seals. The User of this Jutsu is allowed to store up to 20 Weapons and Armor in one RQ seal. The only way to use the armors and weapons is by having the Seal placed on the users body as well. If taught to another player they can only use the armor placed in there own seal unless another user with this jutsu gives them a seal with their own chakra. To Store another 20 Another Seal must be made doing 2,000 Word count of Creating it. The Users can Continuously make Pocket Dimensions through this Method. [Other Items can be added to these Dimensions such as Normal Clothing, Normal Items, Ryo, but no living things and each counts as a spot out of the 20]

Using Re-quip the user can call upon any Weapon with its given name through thought and have it appear in their hand, It appears as chakra and forms into a full weapon. Same with Armor, by calling on its given name it will appear on the body of the user, first appearing as chakra and forming on the body. All Items keep their Boost and abilities. An armor can be summoned and after so one post must occur before summoning a weapon or vice versa, before summoning a different armor or weapon the user needs a four post Cooldown before changing them out. The Items can be sent back to the Realm at any time.

To use this Technique, the user's Chakra Strength needs to be Around or over 50 chakra to successfully Pull a weapon from the Pocket Dimension. All Summoned Weapons and Armor must be registered and bought before use. Upon equipping an item the general stat boost it gives will give a plus 20 stat boost to the weapon if the weapon does not exceed 20 stat boost already [Only weapons with Stat boosts]. Anything that has a living thing sealed in it can not be stored in anything this jutsu is placed on.
• Requirements ;; Weaponry Specialty as One of the Three main Specs, learn from Shinigai
• Wordcount ;; Normal Word Count

Keito

Post by Keito on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:44 pm

It was a calming and peaceful setting where Keito laid, whilst the beginning of the end happened right outside his home. With all that had been happening in the village, how could Keito not have heard the rumors and talkings about their Kage doing away with one of the Jounin that resided within this village. However, he never had any personal standing with this Jounin, nor had the drive to get up off his butt and do something about it. Even with another Kunochi who had fallen in this world, it would be unknowing to the Keeper of Death that the pot in which every dead soul from this timeline had a new visitor, due to the amount already compiled. Uninterested in the rumors and talk, Keito slept, shutting himself away from all who inhabited the village. Other's wouldn't try to step in on Keito's time, he hated to be bothered with while wishing to be alone, particularly when he rested or took naps. However, soon the events that would take place will prove to be important enough to let it slide.

For now, Keito looked over his room, the above average room for just one person to reside in. It was a room to emphasize what Keito wished to be surrounded by and guided from, white. Purity and happiness, this is what Keito wanted to achieve for years, and though he has made a good development in doing so, his memories due to continue to haunt him. The memories of his deceased older siblings, fighting in the line of battle for the same village he was going to sleep within. This room had traces of black, through the nightstand which resided beside the King sized bed made up of a mixture of black and white. He surveyed his bed, the delicate looking white sheets surrounded by the black frame, and gray pillows which he would rest his head upon. Keito stretched himself before beginning to lie down on his new bed, his favorite one overall after obtaining enough money to buy the custom King size. While looking up to the white ceiling, he peered in on the slow spinning marble decorated fan, surveying the slow motions which repeated itself infinitely. This formation reminded him of the eyes he's used multiple times before, in several situations from a very young age. And with these same eyes, he began to softly close them to their dormant state, allowing himself bliss after a very long day. Or at least he attempted to do so, learning soon after that he forgot to close the blinds which exposed the bright sun. Getting up with a fit and cursing under his breath, he stared up at the same being which caused him to stay up and avoid much needed rest as he took note of how dark clouds were beginning to form.

"Oh well, I guess it'll be cold when I awake. But for now, this charming face must sleep." And with a quick snap, he swished the blinds closed, blocking off any light that once invaded his much loved room. Satisfied with this new equilibrium, he hopped back into bed and went to sleep yet again. Or at least attempted too, yet again. He was able to slip into the dreamworld, dreaming of just darkness at the time, however he was awoken by shouts and screams of agony. At first he couldn't believe his hears, thinking it was just a dream or some cat or something. No way in hell was their some screams from outside loud enough to penetrate his closed wndows. But yet, in a second, he heard them again, more annoying and loud then ever. He was aware of how easy it was to wake up for him from ANYTHING, and how he would have to stop this noise or just shoot down the thought of ever sleeping then if he wished to do so. So he got up in a hissy fit once again, feeling as if he only obtained 30 minutes of sleep, before opening his curtains to be exposed to the utter horror that was taking place. He was on the third floor of his ginormous home, and was able to see hundreds of thousands of civilians running for their lives. It felt as if he slept for one-thousand years, and now waking up in the midst of a war. For those seemingly long years, when in actuality only minutes had went by, the whole world had turned upside down. He wasn't aware whether it was due to a universal dilemma, or whether the talk and rumors about the village and the Kage quarrel was so big and would cause such destruction. Either way, he had to go out and do something. Not only could he get any damn sleep in this chaotic world, but it was also something he had to do for himself, no longer could he allow those around him to die. Not like his family.

With quick maneuvers, he grabbed for his usual attire, preparing for what seemed like a war. The all black uniform he wore, with his gold necklace and bracelets, seeming to be a outfit put alongside his sun radiating eyes. Keito was aware their was no time to waste, and had to put a bit of pep into his step in order to find out the cause of all this havoc, and hopefully put an end to it. Though due to the recurring rumors, he almost full on knew that it was a battle against the villages Kage's. For one, if it was an attack on the village, the villagers wouldn't be stupid enough to run towards the gates, now would they? At least he hoped not. Damn brothers, allowing one fallen warrior to stand in the way of their family. He shook his head to think that they, blood relatives, would fight over one who wasn't even their own. However, he was sure that if this went on, one of them would know the feeling of losing their blood, and living with that new reality for the rest of their days, the same as Keito. Deciding the quickest route to be his window to get to this issue. With one great leap, he jumped from his now open window, exposing himself to the freshly born water coming down from the clouds. It was coming down rather quickly, making him feel soaked in a moment. In fear of himself slipping to his own death do the fall, he made sure to enforce chakra to the sows of his feet in order to stand tall on the now wet surfaces. Midway of his airtime, he heard the sound of lightning crackling throughout the area where he was, and the faint light that came from it. This was going to be one hell of a day. First two Kage status brother's fighting over some dead chick, a whole village acting like a stampede from Lion King, and now awful thunderstorms. How wonderfullll. He prayed that his house would at least stay intact, not wishing to rebuild it after all that will happen in the coming hours.

Upon landing, he was able to see the many civilians who feared their lives more then others. The chaos instructed a harmonious symphony of true disasters on those streets which made up Sukaigakure. People pushed and shoved, stole and caused utter turmoil within this area. It truly amazed Keito to see all of this, usual faces he's peered upon for years turning out to become savage, greed filled people. The world was truly coming to an end it seemed, and two people were the cause of it all. Though Keito was in awe at all which he had seen, he wasn't fazed or more so paralyzed by the events. Witnessing more unneeded horrors then a man his age needed too, he obtained a hard shell for stuff like this, seeing it as mediocre at best. Keito squinted his golden eyes forward, not looking at anyone in particular, but more so the area in which he was going to manipulate in order to at least help calm down the situation. However, a Jounin, well more so many copies of a single Jounin stopped the added on chaos in which Keito was going to compose. Before he had the chance too, many clones of a Jounin ninja, looking to be the boy named Satoru, showed up in order to police the incident. Then Keito had the thought, WHERE THE HELL IS THE GODDAMN POLICE IN THIS VILLAGE? Like seriously, all these years and no one really thought about this? Either Keito needed to have a serious talk with however the Kage will be after this, or their needed to be better choosing of who the police are, because someone wasn't here to enforce all this. And Keito knew damn well he wasn't police material, hell a second ago he was about ready to put all those around him within a Genjutsu for some hours, that might not be a good look for a Sannin to do to his villagers. Anyway, as Satoru's clones began to police the area, and calm the villagers at the time, he gave a simple nod to one of the clones that stared at him whilst he headed off. So it seemed that kid had unlocked the third tomoe? Well hopefully he wouldn't be able to experience what's needed for the Mangekyou....though with all of today those chances seemed rather slim.

Keito hurried to the area in which destruction was being made. He was able to hear shouts and anger filled within the air pockets that made up these lands. And while dashing to the scene of action he began to hear more lightning...No no. It sounded louder and more rambunctious. It had to be Thunder. Shinigai's thunder most likely. It sounded more pinpointed, and the skies didn't seem to expose such lightning at the time of which thunder released. Therefore, he was able to better know where the fight was taking place, being the centre of all of Sukai. He decided upon then to halt a bit, in order to see the situation for what it was. The fight between the brothers was already in commence, and no way in hell was Keito going to step between that. Satoru was handling all of the citizens, well at least a mass majority. However, no help was needed in that area. And soon, Sukai could cease to exist, aware of the two Kage's in which he served under. Well then, these were some pretty jacked up situations. Upon arriving to see all of which was going on, Keito began to view one woman who he had never known before, however her physical characteristics could be described as one of the biggest talks in the village at the time. That girl named Anemone. She was screeching at the top of her lungs at the two fighting, wishing for it all to end and to forgive one another. Keito was hit by confusion, how could this person be alive if he was informed she died by Shinigai, of all people? Keito began to make an act of tracing the sky with an imaginable pencil, trying to find a formula to this ludicrous turn of events. However soon he sat upon the policy of Fuck it, Shit happens. And with that, he pondered now. What is it that he would do underneath all of this drama taking place with the sky crying for harmony? What could he do...Oh he knew exactly what! Nothing.

Well, unless someone wanted to intervene with the brother's quarrel. No way in hell was he going to allow any people a senseless death to these two. They were being selfish enough to wage a war in the center of a village, over some girl who turns out to be alive, uncaring what happened to their people. How selfish. No matter, the two could sometimes have a bit of tunnel vision, which is understandable after having so much work to do as Kage, and plus potentially losing one close to you. Including that, their was no saying what the hell was going on in either of those two's minds. Well then, no one died in this whole little fight besides Shinigai or Ashura. It would be unfair to the other's who were having a peaceful day, unless Thunder and Black Sand shook the lands which were meant to be blessed by the skies.

"May the Skies pray for our Souls."

And with that, Keito decided to jump up to one of the buildings that surrounded this fight, though was close enough to get to Anemone in less then a second. He would have a court side view of these events, but not get involved with the Kage battle. The only thing he would do is stop those from wishing to intervene with the fight to be wisped away by Keito's jutsu, in order to preserve their safety. He felt as if the only one who could stop this war and keep the most people alive would be Anemone, the Dead Woman Walking. She could potentially talk the two out of calming down and staying together, though if she so dared tried to stop the fight physically or had an attack coming her way, he would safe her instantly and make sure she not be able to see the fight any longer. She seemed to be rather close to those two, watching one die would cause only pain to her, one thing Keito felt she already had enough of, dying already and all. And plus, what type of awful human being would Keito be to allow a beauty like herself die? Hell naw. Keito cursed Shinigai for killing such an angel once, and to never do so again. Oh, he just remembered he would have to ask how it felt being dead, that intrigued him. Now he sat on the top of the building, his legs hanging from over the building and both of arms behind his torso, allowing him to watch the fight as a whole, while also keeping a very close eye on Anemone. He would also watch Satoru just in case, but felt as if he could trust the young Uchiha, not close to being as torn up and broken as Anemone was physically, visible by the way she was walking and out of breath so soon. He had wished he had some popcorn with him, at least something to make him not think about the rain which was only ruining his expensive yet simple clothes.

WC: 2450
Ashura The Gluttonous

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:34 pm

The spears missed their marks by seconds the moment his brother had moved into the air, his eyes moving upwards slowly as his hands quickly withdrew the sand back to his form. As it returned more and more began to seep from the males clothing until a visible swirl of dense sand surrounded him, his hand creating a single clone which stood at his side. From the clone it would bark to all of his ANBU to assure that no one had got within 30 meters of this building and if so to escort them away by any means necessary. The ANBU would simply nodded disappeared puffs of smoke obeying the young Kage's orders and now his full attention could be on his brother. Seeing as he donned the armor and had lifted his hand into the air he smirked and cracked his knuckles, the young Akimichi knowing what he had needed to do.

The moment the young male had caused the moonlight to warp around him the clone had sped off sensing the nearby chakra of Anemone and appearing near her," What are you doing! ..Nevermind this, you are coming with me," the clone picking the woman up and running off knowing what its master was going to do. The moment the thunder would fly towards him in an attempt to strike him, the magnetized sand would form a large umbrella on top him stretching outwards towards the surrounding buildings. The thunder would spread in all directions destroying many of the buildings that had been around them, but the sand had also obscured the current position of Ashura. His body had became surrounded by a blue aura which would have soon turned dark as his body disappeared from the world, his chakra temporarily removed from the world.

In a snap his body had popped up behind Shinigai from the air, a swift and hard punch lodging into his back and forcing him down to building Ashura was just on. The true power of an Akimichi had been unleashed as the male floated with wings of black keeping him within the air. The muscular male sat there content as he grew to monstrous proportions under the effects of his multi-size technique, and once he had grew up to ten meters larger than what he once was he began to furiously punch into the Kage building with all of his power and speed thinking of ending the fight once and for all. Unknown to him that by punching the building his strikes the more they had grew in power began to cave in the area around the crystal that had been underneath the building itself. Because of this the village would shake violently before coming to a stop, the main crystal cracking under the immense pressure but what would become of the village?
Spoiler yo:

• Name ;; Butterfly Bombing Technique
• Rank ;; SS
• Type ;; Taijutsu
• Element ;;
• Range ;; Users Body
• Power ;; 5
• Speed ;; 5
• Cool Down;; 4 posts
• Description ;;
This is a life threatening technique if used in combination with the red Akimichi food pill, which burns away all of a shinobi's excess fat and converts it into chakra. Because the members of the Akimichi clan tend to be overweight to support their techniques, this pill can give them 100 times their normal chakra level. The intensely concentrated chakra that is gained leaks out from the backbone and becomes visible through friction with the shoulder blade, appearing like a butterfly wing. The user then concentrates the unique chakra into their fist, and then puts all their body weight behind the punch. The massive amount of chakra concentrated is enough to change the user's body structure, and the user will die unless given medical attention as described in the medical encyclopaedia from the Nara clan soon thereafter. Should an Akimichi be able to use the Calorie Control and enter a unique state, they can bypass the danger posed by the pills. (Grants user +100 speed/Strength)

• Requirements ;; Learn from Akimichi Clan head
• Wordcount ;; 3000

• Name ;; Human Jackhammer
• Rank ;; B
• Type ;; Taijutsu
• Element ;;
• Range ;; 15 meters
• Power ;; 3
• Speed ;; 3
• Cool Down;; 2 Posts
• Description ;;
After using the Multi-Size Technique to increase their size, the user funnels chakra into their hands, which causes special markings to appear in them. The weight and power of the hands are greatly increased because of the larger size, the muscles are activated with concentrated chakra, and the thickness is also increased. With so much chakra that it becomes visible, the user's palms become like an iron hammer. This gives this attack the power to even cave in the earth, causing extensive crushing damage to anything that may be caught beneath them. This attack is also shown to have a wide range due to the increased size of his palms.
• Requirements ;; Multi-size technique
• Wordcount ;; 775

• name ;; Multi-Size Technique
• rank ;; A
• type ;; Ninjutsu
• element ;; -
• range ;; Self
• cool down;; 3 posts
• description ;; The Multi-Size Technique is a secret technique passed down in the Akimichi clan that increases the user's body size by converting their calories into chakra.
User can grow to up to 10x their size in proportion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:27 pm