Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Training Day (P)

Kaos

Training Day (P)

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Kaos walks out of his house to the arena. Following Kaos, almost like a shadow, was the hydra clone, who currently was using the name James. They walk from their house rather unhurriedly to the arena. They attract a few whispers on their way, but nothing that truly concerns Kaos. It's not like they really understood what happened, all they thought was that Kaos had a twin, albeit, one that just recently reappeared. Of course, the rumors could, and would spread through the town, but by the end of the day, most of the people would of sworn on their lives that Kaos's mother had in fact taken away the twin of Kaos, and just barely. They would think poor Kaos, having forgotten how kind Kaos's father actually had been, in fact, they start to think of Raxen as a tormentor before the end of the day.
But that worried Kaos not, as he had more important matters to attend to. Like trying to reach back up to the levels he was before he made the clone. He hadn't realized how, exhausting and draining it would of been. It almost felt like his life force had slipped into the clone, and already Kaos could tell he wouldn't, couldn't work with the elements lightning and wind. It left Kaos feeling pretty peculiar as those two elements had been apart of him, just like water was. He also could feel his knowledge of fuin, nin, and weaponry had slipped away into the clone.
He shakes his head, glancing back to the clone, and said, "Get a move on, we're gonna be late for training."
He quickens his pace, not enough to lose the clone behind him though. Even though Kaos knew the clone had the same knowledge as him, and knew how to get to the arena without him, Kaos wasn't really certain if he wanted to let the clone away from him for too long.
Kaos

Re: Training Day (P)

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:08 pm

James, following as close as he could to Kaos, was taking a different approach then Kaos. Instead of not paying attention to rumors, he paid attention. James was still trying to get over the sameness he felt around Kaos. James didn't want to be just a clone of Kaos, who thinks and does alike a shim. James wanted his own identity, his own name, and his own thoughts, so he figured that by slowly distinguishing and changing parts of Kaos's personality, James could be his own man.
"Interesting, they think I'm a twin brother of him. How simple. It almost takes the fun out of being a clone. I wonder how they will react when Kaos actually makes his second clone. How they think when he makes his third. How they'll react when they see all four of us together." James thinks to himself, sighing. He turned to other matters, as in reviewing the knowledge of what he had and didn't have. He could tell he had Lightning and Wind, but water felt missing. Strange, as James had memories of working with the water chakra, and yet he knew it was missing. He also remembered other jutsus that when he was with Kaos, he had been able to use, but now, not a peep of that jutsu was seen in his knowledge of things he could use. He pauses, as Kaos does. He chooses to remain silent, as Kaos decides they were moving to slow. He continues to follow close behind Kaos, even with Kaos making this a near sprint for him.
Kaos

Kaos arrives to the arena, breathing easily. It had been a nice warm-up jog to the training session he and his clone were going to have. It wasn't gonna be too bad of a training session, some light jutsu work. Maybe working on some specs, and for Kaos, he wanted to learn an element. He glances back and watches as his clone joins him.
Kaos

James wasn't particularly happy with the original. James was out of breath, and just wanted to collapse, but it seemed Kaos wanted to do the work right away, so he decided to go ahead and ask, "What first?"
Expecting some lame training, he thought to himself, "Man, if only, if only, I could be my own person. I need that separation."
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Kaos arches one of his eyebrows at James, having noticed that James was out of breath. He quickly stops as he realizes that his clone wasn't as strong as him. He nods his head at James's question and says, "Do what you would like to learn. I'm going to be practicing with elemental chakra, and relearning the ninjutsu spec. I still have some jutsu that I would benefit from if i relearned that spec. So, learn a jutsu, learn Your choices before you are nearly endless. Good luck and have fun."
Kaos turns away, not worried about the clone. He knew that James could figure out what to do on his own. Kaos went off a little, away from the clone, and sat down. He closed his eyes and blocked out the noises around him, and began to meditate. He didn't go deep inside of himself to talk to the bijuu, he merely went surface deep, for some things, needed no outside influences. He was searching inside of him, trying to decide his course of action. Before the split, he had a clear and concise plan, but now, the plan was muddled and could be compromised. He could make his clone act in his place for some aspects of his plan, but Kaos needed to know what other paths he could now take.
He ponders for a second and decides. He nods his head at his choice, and he begins to concentrate, focusing his chakra into a ball in his hand. He looks down at it, and watches as lightning begins to spark. It was a slow spark, as what he had lost took a bit to relearn, but what you once learn, is never truly lost to you, just misplaced, and Kaos grins with that thought. He places his hands close together, and begins to send the lightning back and forth in his hands. He nods, as the element lighting was back under his bag of tricks. He pauses, and glances over at his clone, wondering what he was up to.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:10 pm

James was taken aback by the fact that Kaos pretty much said do what you wanted to do. He nods to himself and watches as Kaos wonders off a little ways from him. He took a second to review the jutsu that he both knew himself, and knew from memories. He does a scan of memories, and picks out a simple d-rank one. Body flicker in fact. He looks around, and then disappears into a cloud of smoke, reappearing at super speed twenty meters from his original position. He nods, and thinks, "Just like riding a bike, one never truly forgets how to do something as easy as it. He body flickers back over to where he was, and glances at Kaos, and notices that Kaos was watching him.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Kaos glances away, having realized that James had noticed him. he didn't want to appear like he wasn't doing his own things. Kaos goes over the list of jutsus n his head that he could do with, and picks a simple one. Kai, which would be most helpful for if he ever got stuck inside of a genjutsu. Not that he ever planned on getting in a situation like that. But one must always prepare for the worse, to be able to handle the tides of fortune when it overwhelms them. He pauses, and tries to remember how the jutsu goes. He thought about nay hand seals he might need, and realized that it was a simple as stopping his chakra flow, and rebooting his system. He begins to practice it, kind of said that he didn't have anyone that knew gen to practice it with. He knew James couldn't, seeing as how Kaos hadn't know a gen before he created the clone, and guessing- based on the fact that he hadn't seen James practice any gen- that James didn't learn any of the gen that would be helpful right now for Kaos. He sighs, and begins to practice reapplying chakra throughout his whole body,on and off, on and off. He grunts as he almost feels as if the whole aspect of his training was basic and he was doing training for something he already knew. Of course, he had known it, and he had practice in a similar manner.
"On, off. On, off. Same old , same old. It's almost like clock work." he thinks to himself, although reapplying the chakra in the manner of the jutsu was more difficult then he remembered. Of course, Kaos figured relearning most of his old jutsu would definitely be harder than he remembered. He sighs, and continues working on the justu. He didn't want to appear like he was just lolly gagging about, with not a care in the world. He was trying to set a good example for his clone. He continues working, and finally, he finishes the jutsu up, just as he had it from earlier. He grins, a little to himself, and looks over at James again, wondering if they could spar after they were done training for today.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:11 pm

James shakes his head, as Kaos turns away, presumably returning to the training he had planned out for today. James pauses a second, wondering what he should do next. He begins to think, "As Kaos, I would-"
He stops himself, and then tries again, "As James, trying to match Kaos's fighting abilities, I would, begin training my speed up, so that I could at least match myself to him, and be able to counter or at least doge every attack he throws at me. So that means either very fast speed training, or maybe a skill dealing with speed. Well, I'm probably gonna need both, but for now I'll work on the speed skill. That'll come in handly latter on."
He begins to sprint back and forth, pushing his body in it's speed. He pushes himself to his top speed,, trying to go above and beyond that. The muscles in his legs begin to scream, his lungs bursting in his body. Although it started to hurt, James felt good. He felt more than good, he felt able.
"One Mile."
"No Sweat."
"Two Miles."
"Better Yet."
"Three Miles."
"Gotta Run."
"Four Miles."
"To the sun."
James chants, his steps in beat with the jodie. He continues running back and forth, noticing Kaos sitting there, but not calling out to him, or bother to wonder if he was actually doing anything.
"Everywhere we go."
"People wanna know."
"Who we are."
"So we tell them."
James pauses in his chant.
"We aren't Missing."
"The dirty, dirty Missing."
Another pause.
"We aren't Taoreta."
"Evil, evil Taoreta."
A pause punctuates once more.
"We aren't Samurai."
"The honorable Samurai."
A slightly longer pause then most, as James draws in a deep breath.
"We are the ninja."
"Best fighting ninja."
"Top notch ninja."
"Hooray."
James grins, as he catches his breath again. He turns around after touching the arena wall, making his way back towards Kaos. He flies past Kaos, picking up speed, and pushes himself again. He continues on, pushing himself. He breathes in, and he suddenly loses the feeling of being someone else, and really felt like he was just himself.
After a few minutes, he stops, and looks at Kaos. His breathing is ragged, and he notices that Kaos had begun to watch himself again. He looks at Kaos and says, "What cha say about ending the training for now. I"m pretty tired of this little jaunt. I think a nice lunch, and then a long nap, to rest and recuperate from my little run."
He drops to the ground, and begins to pant. He groans, as he sits back up. He looks at Kaos, and then thinks, "For a second there, I began to forget who I am, who I am to you, I felt like myself, and not like I was just a cheap knock off copy of you. I felt alive. Maybe you understand that, maybe you don't. I hope that one day you understand my pain, at knowing I'm not an original."
He smiles at Kaos, and waits for a response..
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Kaos nods his head. And says, "You know, food and a nap sounds good. Maybe we could come back later and do some sparring."
He rises up, and surprising himself, and James as well, he offers his hand to James. He waits until James grabs his hand, and he hauls James up. After James gets up, and lets go of Kaos, Kaos would turn and leave without another word.
He leaves the arena, and dashes off, leaving James in the dust, knowing that James can take care of himself, without Kaos constantly watching him.

[exit]
TWC for Kaos 1204, +lightning element, +Kai +600 exp

Last edited by Kaos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:14 pm

James nods at Kaos's offer for sparring, and watches as Kaos rise, groaning inwardly to himself. He gets a nice surprise as Kaos offers his hand to him. James takes it, and finds his legs after Kaos pulls him up. He lets go, and watches as Kaos leaves, not saying another word, and not bothering to look back behind him. He follows as fast as he can behind Kaos, but was surprised as Kaos seemed to not mind letting James make his own way back.

[exit, end thread]
twc for James 1048, claiming Body flicker, and slightly faster than average ninja SC +500 exp

Last edited by Kaos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:47 am

Approved
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:29 am

requires reapproval
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:30 pm