Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

I am Number 5 (P, Momo, NK)

Kaos

I am Number 5 (P, Momo, NK)

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:28 am

Kaos and James move among the people in the village, looking for the person they were searching for. Kaos had requested the person to meet them within the village. He hadn't specified where, and he hoped that she wasn't just hanging out near the volcano again.
"Kaos, what are we doing?" James asks, as he darts around a couple of people to engrossed in topics to move out of the way for him.
"We're looking for Momo. I have a question for her." Kaos replies, almost knocking over a few people who hadn't moved out of his way. It wasn't the fact that he wasn't paying attention, he was just too engrossed with his search that he wasn't worried about knocking down a few people.
"You mean the chuunin that always tries and claims the glory or leadership of a mission, even when she did little to nothing on the mission itself?" James questions him, starting to get puzzled.
"The very same one." Kaos replied, always glad that James didn't have to ask who people were. Kaos's memories were ingrained within James as well, though from this point forward, neither of them would know the other's memory, and event though James was a clone, there was always the possibility that they would take different paths.
"That's an odd thought," Kaos says, quietly to himself."
James looks at Kaos, wondering if Kaos was talking to Helix. At the thought of Helix, James suddenly felt even more alone. James could remember the talks that Kaos and Helix had, and how now, James was no longer a part of that. He sighs to himself, as they both continue on.
After a few more minutes of searching, James asks, "Why are we searching for her?"
"I have a question."
"What question?"
"Something that concerns bijuus, bijuus and jins."
"What does she have to do with bijuus?"
"Do you remember the nagging feeling that haunted me for the year after my chuunin exams?"
"Yeah, vaguely."
"And that feeling came from Helix being inside of me."
"Yeah."
"Well, I didn't get that feeling only from Helix. I also got it whenever I was around Momo. I have a feeling about Momo, something that tells me why she always tried to take the glory or say she was the leadership behind the mission."
"Oh, you're feeling that she's a-"
"Shhh, don't say it out loud out here. Not many people would understand the name Helix, but there enough people to know what you were about to say, to know that's a bad thing. I don't want them trying anything harmful to her."
"Alright then. Let's go and try and get her."
"That is what we're doing," Kaos says, as he decides that one the streets he wouldn't find her. He climbs up the side of a building, and starts hopping across, James, deciding to test his luck with hopping buildings, follows Kaos closely, and hops from one building to another. They continue along, hoping to catch site of her before too long.

Momo Gurasi

Re: I am Number 5 (P, Momo, NK)

Post by Momo Gurasi on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:53 pm

“WAKE UP….one of my siblings is near…” Momo was casually laying on top of her families famous Gurasi’s Ramen Shop in Kazan when Cerberus suddenly entered her mind and spoke to her. Momo retorted back loudly in her mind, “You say this EVERY TIME we are near that edgy kid Kaos. EVERY SINGLE TIME….can you be more specific and tell me who it is. Don’t tell me that it is Kaos…..he looks like he was the first place a national loser contest. Who would pick him.” She smiled and closed her eyes before Cerberus smiled and laughed. “Don’t let looks fool you, power is power and if anyone possesses one of my siblings it puts them in threat range. You should crush him just in case in he is a Jin and assert dominance. That will show him who really is greater.”

Momo smiled as well before chuckling out loud. “I don’t feel like that is the most sound option Cerberus. If he is really a Jin then I would like to see more of his powers and his limits then exploit them if need be. We don’t want the whole village on our backs like when first started doing missions. Let’s see how this plays out and let them set the pace of this meeting and play defense. If he wants to fight then we will drain him dry like a wet rag.” Cerberus smiled at that as Momo stood up seeing Kaos leaping from a nearby building. With a smile on her face she screams as loud as she can, a scream that sounded otherworldly, inhuman and more on par with a ghost or banshee. “Looking for me Kaos?”
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Helix hisses inside of him, as soon as Momo lets out her girlish shriek. Kaos winces as it was high pitched, and wondered what she was trying to do there.
What is it, Helix?" Kaos thinks towards Helix. Helix hisses once more, and then replies, "It's one of my brothers, and not a very good one at that. Be wary of that one."
Kaos asks, "Do you know which one Momo is?"
Helix replies, "No, we aren't working in tangent enough for me to be able to recognize which Bijuu she has."[/i]
Kaos looks at Momo, and replies to her question, "Yeah. Just curious about something."
James looks back and forth between Momo and Kaos, confused about why Kaos wasn't asking his questions. He almost started to voice them, but Kaos shot him a look that silenced James real good.
James splutters for a second, then shrugs nonchalantly. James surface walks onto the side of the building, looks at Kaos, and says, "I'll be down there when you need me."
James drops down onto street level, and walks into the ramen shop to find some food to eat. Kaos watches him go, and looks at Momo, tilting his head, as he waits to see if she introduces herself.

Momo Gurasi

Post by Momo Gurasi on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Momo jumped down from the roof of the building on the ground and walked into the ramen shop. Her mother and father rushed to her and was babbling about how if she keeps screaming like that she will scare away the business. Momo smiles and apologizes at each of them before asking for a bowl of ramen and sitting down beside Kaos. She pats him on the back and smiles at him before a bowl of ramen is placed in front of her. Almost like a savage Momo tilts the bowl of ramen up to her lips and proceeds to swallow a large bowl of ramen in a matter of seconds.

She turns her entire body to face Kaos and giving him the baby doll eyes she talks loudly so that the entire ramen shop can hear.

"So Kaos how is being the most edgy ninja on the planet treating you? Also I always wanted to say this but how come you don't have a girlfriend or anything? Don't tell me with all of that edge you can't find a girlfriend. Listen its ok, I am here to help, just drop down to bent knee and pledge your allegiance to the dark side, Haha...HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" Momo started to laugh manically at Kaos.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:03 am

Kaos watches James go, and then Momo starting to follow him. He calls out to Momo, "Momo, wrong one. You would be following James, and I'm the one who wants to talk to you."
He jumps off the roof to intercept her, and says, "I know you're a jin. I want to know which bijuu you have."
He blocks her path into the ramen shop. He says, "The one you were following is my clone. He has nothing of my bijuu in me. No need to go bother him around. He'd just be insulted, or hurt. I really have no clue anymore about him. I feel as if he's trying to be different than me. Uh,"
He sighs, and shakes his head, "Anyways, back to the topic at hand."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:26 pm