Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Will He Get Stronger? [Training; Solo] [FINISHED]

Cadis Etrama Di Levone

Will He Get Stronger? [Training; Solo] [FINISHED]

Post by Cadis Etrama Di Levone on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:35 am

It had been a few days since Steel had trained his first two gates of the eight inner gates, something that completely exhausted his bod for about three days. During those three days that he was restoring is body, he remembered the amazing strength that filled his body, as if he were a whole new person, he had to have it again. "Time to train these gates again!" Steel said enthusiastically as he ran in a circle in his usual training field, trying to warm up his body before he went into his gate training, not wanting to tire out like he did before. Steel also threw a few hundred punches and kicks before he heard a voice from behind him. "Steel Lee, I am here!" the female voice said as he quickly turned around with a big smile on his face "Kurosaki-Chan!" His voice was full of glee and cheerfulness talking to the woman who had made him want to become a ninja in the first place, she still looked like he still remembered her when he was a child. Before he knew what was coming to him his idol quickly jumped towards Steel and tried to kick him, catching him completely off guard and getting hit in the chest by the kick, sending him on the ground clutching the impact spot. "What was that for?" he seemed to whine before she once attempted to stomp on him but this time he was ready and quickly rolled so he could avoid the attack. Steel was confused, why was she attacking him, but he couldn't think too much about it as he saw her coming towards him. "You wanted me to help you train and that is what I am doing, kid!" She said as she finally reached Steel and started throwing barrages of kicks and punches. Steel was able to par with some of her attacks and block others but she was overall stronger and faster, Steel needed to open his gates and do it fast.

As they were exchanging blows steel managed to flip a few feet back and take his signature stance before he opened the first two gates. "gate of opening!" he yelled at first as strength filled his body and the wind picked up, "gate of healing!" he continued as the wind rippled around him and more strength filled his body. "Heh know she can't handle me!" he said as he prepared to move before kurosaki appeared and landed a punch square to his face, sending him back a few feet. "Come on Steel, if I punched you that hard while you are using the gates you need a serious beating!" She yelled as Steel rushed up and ran with his enhanced speed reaching Kurosaki within seconds. He attempted to kick her in the stomach and some how succeeded but she at the same time caught his leg and managed to slightly injure his foot. "She is a tough one! I see why she won against all those guys and girls with taijutsu alone" steel thought as he panted. He knew this was hard training to obtain more of his gates but it was already beginning to be really rough, could he actually go it? No he had to do it because he had to prove taijutsu only users can be ninja too! while not paying attention Kurosaki-chan had threw several kunai his way but due to his speed he managed to avoid them, all expect one that managed to hit him in his arm as he was avoding the rest. "Your sad Steel, I thought with those gates you would be stronger" Kurosaki-chan had begun "But I was wrong!" she said as she looked at him. It hit him hard because he looked up too her but he couldn't give up on his training. As he ripped the Kunai tip out of his arm more the air around him became more wild than before, cracking the ground beneth him and his skin beginning to turn red. "Third gate of life!" He shouted as he finally opened the third gate and hoping this would be enough to beat his idol. He suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Kurosaki, fire blazing in his eyes as he punch he from behind.

Kurosaki let out a strange nose and she was once again sent flying back several meters, leaving dents in the ground as she went rolling about before finally stopping. "Did I hit her too hard? Kurosaki-Chan!" Steel said as he watched the dust around her. "Shut up you idiot!" she said as the dust cloud cleared and she wobbled off of the ground "that hit was certainly powerful but will not stop me from training you!" She finished. Kurosaki brought both of her hands together and started to weave hand signs, something that shocked Steel entirely. "Kurosaki knows ninjutsu!?!" He thought to himseld, completely shocked at the fact that his idol was using ninjutsu, he though she was strictly taijutsu! "Heh, thought I only knew taijutsu, eh?" She said smiling as 5 clones suddenly appeared beside her, "Taijjutsu is my main fighting style but when someone is worthy enough ill use ninjutsu as a last resort" she finished before all five of her clones and herself began to charge towards Steel, intending to fight him all at once. One appeared behind him, attempting a sever low kick which would knock him off balance, however Steel's speed was increased enough to hop in the air and avoid the attack but he did not notice a clone was behind him and they managed to grab him and fling him to the ground like a rag doll. As he lay on the ground looking in the sky, three more clones flew in the sky and attempted to come down with a kick to Steel's head but once again his speed saved him and he managed to quickly recover to his feet and move before they hit the ground. He heard the land impact of the kick and saw the ground smashed where his head once lay, "they sure do have her strength" he said. "Surprised, eh?" Kurosaki's voice chimed in his ear as she appeared from the earth, grabbing his foot and before he could do anything she landed a upper kick to his chin sending him flying into the air. One of Kurosaki's clones appeared before Steel could recover and kicked him in the center of his chest, sending him flying towards the right of the field, and another clone appeared above him and hit him on the top of his head with her conjoined fist, like he was a nail. The attack was hard and heavy, making steel crash into the ground with a large nasty cracking sound and sending dust all around the field. As Steel hit the ground he couched out blood and felt pain ripple through his body, a pain he had never felt before and he knew that if he didn't take this seriously he would probably die. Kurosaki did not kid around with training. "Hey, Kid, you dead yet?" He heard the Kurosaki's say in unison as they looked into the cloud of dust that now seemed to be clearing. "sorry Kurosaki-Chan, I'm not dead yet" Steel said with a stumbling voice, he tried several times to get up but was unsuccessful but eventually made it to his feet too look at the Kurosaki and her clones that where a meter or two away from him. He was in major pain, his body ached from her attacked and he didn't know how much more he could take but he had to beat her, he had to get stronger.

"Ill beat you here and now!" the young boy said as the air around him once more picked up and he began glowing even more red, "fourth gate of pain!" he yelled as the ground below him began to crack and his power increased once more. "Huh?! two gates in one day?" Kurosaki said completely shocked that Steel had managed to do such a feat, something she has never seen before, but before she could do anything else Steel appeared behind them and punched one clone, sending them flying in the air before poofing away and kicked another one into the ground, also making it disappear. The last three tried to rush him but his speed was too great and smashed two of their skulls together and grabbing the third ones face and smashing it into the ground. The last of her clones disappeared and only the original was left, he had to before she tried something. "Enough, Steel, you have won for today" Kurosaki said to him as a feeling of relief came over his face for a second. "Really? Thank you because I don't know how lo.." Steel was cut off as his Gate's suddenly deactivated and he fell to the ground, passed out cold from so much pressure of the gates.

It had been about a week since Steel and Kurosaki had trained and Steel passing out from the stress once again opening up two gates in one day put on his body. He had to go to the hospital to get the muscle that was tore healed but it wasn't too bad and was easily fixed but now Steel was ready to get back out there and train and become stronger. "Steel! you idiot kid why are you late?" Kurosaki said, as Steel finally arrived to the usual training ground, huffing and puffing. "Sorry! I had to help this old lady, please forgive me!" Steel said as he began bowing to Kurosaki thinking she was actually upset at him for being late. She hit him in the head with her fist, sending him to the ground, "don't bow you idiot!" she said as a annoyed look filled her face before disappearing and going back to her neutral expression. As Steel picked himself off of the ground he witness Kurosaki make a hand sign and three more ninja appeared in a circle around him; "ah, right on time I see" he heard her say "attack him" she said to the three males. "Huh?!" Steel said as he blocked a front  kick from one of them by doing a back flip but was engaged from the side by another one of the ninja trying to slice him with a kunai. Right, left, down, up, left once more was Steel's direction as he dodged the kunai that was held by the male shinobi before he managed to grab his hand and knock the kunai from it before kicking him away. However, he was unaware that the third one was weaving hand seals and was shocked too see a large fireball heading his way; "looks like its time for that!" Steel said as he took his signature stance and began sending chakra to certain points "Gate of opening!" he yelled as the air around him picked up. "Gate of healing!" the air around him almost seemed to form a barrier around him "Gate of life!" Steel continued and his skin started to become red; "Gate of pain!" he finished as the ground around him began cracking. The fireball was inches away from Steel but due to the speed of his gates he managed to move towards the man who fired the fire ball at him as if he were teleporting.

"Huh?" the male said as steel appeared beneath him and upper kicked him, sending him flying into the air before appearing in the air above him but before he could hit him he was hit by someone and judging from the force he knew it was his idol. "argh" He said as he once again hit the ground for a split second before getting back up but was bombarded by all four of them at once. Steel's speed helped a lot but due to the number he was having trouble dodging every punch and kick that they through his way, he had to get even stronger. Steel did a low kick and managed to topple two males over and then grab the last males foot as he attempted a kick and threw him a few meters to his left. As a desperate move he put all of his power into his leg and stomped on the ground, breaking it apart, sending large chunks of rock everywhere and splitting him and his opponents apart.

"Looks like I have to do it once more" Steel said once more as the air around him picked up and began tearing the ground underneath him apart; "Gate of limit!" he said as more speed and strength filled his small body. He gave them no time at all and began to appear at their location, easily blitzing them and knocking them out, however he did not manage to knock out his idol but he had managed to injure her. "Okay Steel, you win again" She said as she lay on the ground; "that fifth gate is too strong" she said as she finally passed out. "Kurosaki-Chan!" Steel said as he deactivated his gates and went to pick her up, he had to take her to a hospital as soon as he could.

It had been another few days since Steel had trained his fifth gate and had to take Kurosaki to the hospital so that she could be taken care of, luckily she wasn't hurt to badly and she was out within a day and a half but was told she shouldn't spar for another few days and had a cast on her arm. The three boys where hurt worse but none were that attractive to him so he did not care one bit. Tears streamed down his face as he looked at his idol in a cast "I'm so sorry!" he said looked at her with large eyes; Kurosaki did nothing but sigh, laugh and shake her head at Steel's display. "Shut up, idiot" Kurosaki finally said as she finished laughing while she sat up in her bed; "its not your fault that I wanted to train you" she finished looking into his eyes. "No its not!"  Steel continued crying before he suddenly got rage filled eyes from her that silenced him; "as I said, it is not your fault! but I have something for you today to do so go look in the closet!" he finished. Steel immediately obeyed and looked in her closet, seeing a pair of arm weights staring directly at him and quickly picked them up before making his way back to Kurosaki's bed. "Since we can't spar today I want you to try to get your regular strength up too par" she said as she shooed him out of her house to train.

After he was shooed out of Kurosaki's house he made his way to the usual training field where he applied the arm weights that she provided him with. "This will be a peace of cake!" he said as he tried moving his arms but he was able to move, "these things are that heavy!?!" he exclaimed as he began trying to move again and again but his arms would barely even move for him from their original starting position. He was sweating heavily and barely had moved his arms, Steel knew that this training today would be just as hard as the ones just days before. it wasn't until about four hours later that Steel was actually able to even really move his arms with the weights on and even then he could barely hold a punch longer than a minute but he did not give up. Young Steel Lee did not stopped and kept trying to form fist and punch the air for several more hours, until the night began and ended with the sun rising above him. His none stop training helped him as he could now hold his punches two minutes longer now, unlike before when he could barely even move an inch with the weights on his arm. However his training was stopped when he realized how hungry he was. "Maybe I should do eat!" he said as he tried sprinting to his favorite ramen place but was stopped by his weights once more; "i don't know how I forgot about you guys" he said sitting down and taking them off, trying too get to his food as fast as he could. After taking off the weights Steel began running towards his destination before he stopped and wanted to see if the training he had just did actually paid off in the long run. He found a small clearing where no one was located and punched the ground with his full force, cause a large dent and crack in the ground while also sending rocks flying everywhere. "Woah!" he said as he looked at the damage he had caused, he had never believe he would be able to be this strong and knew that if he continued he would become even stronger than he was now

TWC: 2848
Jutsu Claiming: Third, Fourth and Fifth Gate of Eight Gates.
Special Characteristc Claiming: Slightly stronger than the average ninja
Also claiming 1400 EXP
Uchiha Kagami

Re: Will He Get Stronger? [Training; Solo] [FINISHED]

Post by Uchiha Kagami on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Approved!

Content:
Steel wrote:It had been a few days since Steel had trained his first two gates of the eight inner gates, something that completely exhausted his bod for about three days. During those three days that he was restoring is body, he remembered the amazing strength that filled his body, as if he were a whole new person, he had to have it again. "Time to train these gates again!" Steel said enthusiastically as he ran in a circle in his usual training field, trying to warm up his body before he went into his gate training, not wanting to tire out like he did before. Steel also threw a few hundred punches and kicks before he heard a voice from behind him. "Steel Lee, I am here!" the female voice said as he quickly turned around with a big smile on his face "Kurosaki-Chan!" His voice was full of glee and cheerfulness talking to the woman who had made him want to become a ninja in the first place, she still looked like he still remembered her when he was a child. Before he knew what was coming to him his idol quickly jumped towards Steel and tried to kick him, catching him completely off guard and getting hit in the chest by the kick, sending him on the ground clutching the impact spot. "What was that for?" he seemed to whine before she once attempted to stomp on him but this time he was ready and quickly rolled so he could avoid the attack. Steel was confused, why was she attacking him, but he couldn't think too much about it as he saw her coming towards him. "You wanted me to help you train and that is what I am doing, kid!" She said as she finally reached Steel and started throwing barrages of kicks and punches. Steel was able to par with some of her attacks and block others but she was overall stronger and faster, Steel needed to open his gates and do it fast.

As they were exchanging blows steel managed to flip a few feet back and take his signature stance before he opened the first two gates. "gate of opening!" he yelled at first as strength filled his body and the wind picked up, "gate of healing!" he continued as the wind rippled around him and more strength filled his body. "Heh know she can't handle me!" he said as he prepared to move before kurosaki appeared and landed a punch square to his face, sending him back a few feet. "Come on Steel, if I punched you that hard while you are using the gates you need a serious beating!" She yelled as Steel rushed up and ran with his enhanced speed reaching Kurosaki within seconds. He attempted to kick her in the stomach and some how succeeded but she at the same time caught his leg and managed to slightly injure his foot. "She is a tough one! I see why she won against all those guys and girls with taijutsu alone" steel thought as he panted. He knew this was hard training to obtain more of his gates but it was already beginning to be really rough, could he actually go it? No he had to do it because he had to prove taijutsu only users can be ninja too! while not paying attention Kurosaki-chan had threw several kunai his way but due to his speed he managed to avoid them, all expect one that managed to hit him in his arm as he was avoding the rest. "Your sad Steel, I thought with those gates you would be stronger" Kurosaki-chan had begun "But I was wrong!" she said as she looked at him. It hit him hard because he looked up too her but he couldn't give up on his training. As he ripped the Kunai tip out of his arm more the air around him became more wild than before, cracking the ground beneth him and his skin beginning to turn red. "Third gate of life!" He shouted as he finally opened the third gate and hoping this would be enough to beat his idol. He suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Kurosaki, fire blazing in his eyes as he punch he from behind.

Kurosaki let out a strange nose and she was once again sent flying back several meters, leaving dents in the ground as she went rolling about before finally stopping. "Did I hit her too hard? Kurosaki-Chan!" Steel said as he watched the dust around her. "Shut up you idiot!" she said as the dust cloud cleared and she wobbled off of the ground "that hit was certainly powerful but will not stop me from training you!" She finished. Kurosaki brought both of her hands together and started to weave hand signs, something that shocked Steel entirely. "Kurosaki knows ninjutsu!?!" He thought to himseld, completely shocked at the fact that his idol was using ninjutsu, he though she was strictly taijutsu! "Heh, thought I only knew taijutsu, eh?" She said smiling as 5 clones suddenly appeared beside her, "Taijjutsu is my main fighting style but when someone is worthy enough ill use ninjutsu as a last resort" she finished before all five of her clones and herself began to charge towards Steel, intending to fight him all at once. One appeared behind him, attempting a sever low kick which would knock him off balance, however Steel's speed was increased enough to hop in the air and avoid the attack but he did not notice a clone was behind him and they managed to grab him and fling him to the ground like a rag doll. As he lay on the ground looking in the sky, three more clones flew in the sky and attempted to come down with a kick to Steel's head but once again his speed saved him and he managed to quickly recover to his feet and move before they hit the ground. He heard the land impact of the kick and saw the ground smashed where his head once lay, "they sure do have her strength" he said. "Surprised, eh?" Kurosaki's voice chimed in his ear as she appeared from the earth, grabbing his foot and before he could do anything she landed a upper kick to his chin sending him flying into the air. One of Kurosaki's clones appeared before Steel could recover and kicked him in the center of his chest, sending him flying towards the right of the field, and another clone appeared above him and hit him on the top of his head with her conjoined fist, like he was a nail. The attack was hard and heavy, making steel crash into the ground with a large nasty cracking sound and sending dust all around the field. As Steel hit the ground he couched out blood and felt pain ripple through his body, a pain he had never felt before and he knew that if he didn't take this seriously he would probably die. Kurosaki did not kid around with training. "Hey, Kid, you dead yet?" He heard the Kurosaki's say in unison as they looked into the cloud of dust that now seemed to be clearing. "sorry Kurosaki-Chan, I'm not dead yet" Steel said with a stumbling voice, he tried several times to get up but was unsuccessful but eventually made it to his feet too look at the Kurosaki and her clones that where a meter or two away from him. He was in major pain, his body ached from her attacked and he didn't know how much more he could take but he had to beat her, he had to get stronger.

"Ill beat you here and now!" the young boy said as the air around him once more picked up and he began glowing even more red, "fourth gate of pain!" he yelled as the ground below him began to crack and his power increased once more. "Huh?! two gates in one day?" Kurosaki said completely shocked that Steel had managed to do such a feat, something she has never seen before, but before she could do anything else Steel appeared behind them and punched one clone, sending them flying in the air before poofing away and kicked another one into the ground, also making it disappear. The last three tried to rush him but his speed was too great and smashed two of their skulls together and grabbing the third ones face and smashing it into the ground. The last of her clones disappeared and only the original was left, he had to before she tried something. "Enough, Steel, you have won for today" Kurosaki said to him as a feeling of relief came over his face for a second. "Really? Thank you because I don't know how lo.." Steel was cut off as his Gate's suddenly deactivated and he fell to the ground, passed out cold from so much pressure of the gates.

It had been about a week since Steel and Kurosaki had trained and Steel passing out from the stress once again opening up two gates in one day put on his body. He had to go to the hospital to get the muscle that was tore healed but it wasn't too bad and was easily fixed but now Steel was ready to get back out there and train and become stronger. "Steel! you idiot kid why are you late?" Kurosaki said, as Steel finally arrived to the usual training ground, huffing and puffing. "Sorry! I had to help this old lady, please forgive me!" Steel said as he began bowing to Kurosaki thinking she was actually upset at him for being late. She hit him in the head with her fist, sending him to the ground, "don't bow you idiot!" she said as a annoyed look filled her face before disappearing and going back to her neutral expression. As Steel picked himself off of the ground he witness Kurosaki make a hand sign and three more ninja appeared in a circle around him; "ah, right on time I see" he heard her say "attack him" she said to the three males. "Huh?!" Steel said as he blocked a front kick from one of them by doing a back flip but was engaged from the side by another one of the ninja trying to slice him with a kunai. Right, left, down, up, left once more was Steel's direction as he dodged the kunai that was held by the male shinobi before he managed to grab his hand and knock the kunai from it before kicking him away. However, he was unaware that the third one was weaving hand seals and was shocked too see a large fireball heading his way; "looks like its time for that!" Steel said as he took his signature stance and began sending chakra to certain points "Gate of opening!" he yelled as the air around him picked up. "Gate of healing!" the air around him almost seemed to form a barrier around him "Gate of life!" Steel continued and his skin started to become red; "Gate of pain!" he finished as the ground around him began cracking. The fireball was inches away from Steel but due to the speed of his gates he managed to move towards the man who fired the fire ball at him as if he were teleporting.

"Huh?" the male said as steel appeared beneath him and upper kicked him, sending him flying into the air before appearing in the air above him but before he could hit him he was hit by someone and judging from the force he knew it was his idol. "argh" He said as he once again hit the ground for a split second before getting back up but was bombarded by all four of them at once. Steel's speed helped a lot but due to the number he was having trouble dodging every punch and kick that they through his way, he had to get even stronger. Steel did a low kick and managed to topple two males over and then grab the last males foot as he attempted a kick and threw him a few meters to his left. As a desperate move he put all of his power into his leg and stomped on the ground, breaking it apart, sending large chunks of rock everywhere and splitting him and his opponents apart.

"Looks like I have to do it once more" Steel said once more as the air around him picked up and began tearing the ground underneath him apart; "Gate of limit!" he said as more speed and strength filled his small body. He gave them no time at all and began to appear at their location, easily blitzing them and knocking them out, however he did not manage to knock out his idol but he had managed to injure her. "Okay Steel, you win again" She said as she lay on the ground; "that fifth gate is too strong" she said as she finally passed out. "Kurosaki-Chan!" Steel said as he deactivated his gates and went to pick her up, he had to take her to a hospital as soon as he could.

It had been another few days since Steel had trained his fifth gate and had to take Kurosaki to the hospital so that she could be taken care of, luckily she wasn't hurt to badly and she was out within a day and a half but was told she shouldn't spar for another few days and had a cast on her arm. The three boys where hurt worse but none were that attractive to him so he did not care one bit. Tears streamed down his face as he looked at his idol in a cast "I'm so sorry!" he said looked at her with large eyes; Kurosaki did nothing but sigh, laugh and shake her head at Steel's display. "Shut up, idiot" Kurosaki finally said as she finished laughing while she sat up in her bed; "its not your fault that I wanted to train you" she finished looking into his eyes. "No its not!" Steel continued crying before he suddenly got rage filled eyes from her that silenced him; "as I said, it is not your fault! but I have something for you today to do so go look in the closet!" he finished. Steel immediately obeyed and looked in her closet, seeing a pair of arm weights staring directly at him and quickly picked them up before making his way back to Kurosaki's bed. "Since we can't spar today I want you to try to get your regular strength up too par" she said as she shooed him out of her house to train.

After he was shooed out of Kurosaki's house he made his way to the usual training field where he applied the arm weights that she provided him with. "This will be a peace of cake!" he said as he tried moving his arms but he was able to move, "these things are that heavy!?!" he exclaimed as he began trying to move again and again but his arms would barely even move for him from their original starting position. He was sweating heavily and barely had moved his arms, Steel knew that this training today would be just as hard as the ones just days before. it wasn't until about four hours later that Steel was actually able to even really move his arms with the weights on and even then he could barely hold a punch longer than a minute but he did not give up. Young Steel Lee did not stopped and kept trying to form fist and punch the air for several more hours, until the night began and ended with the sun rising above him. His none stop training helped him as he could now hold his punches two minutes longer now, unlike before when he could barely even move an inch with the weights on his arm. However his training was stopped when he realized how hungry he was. "Maybe I should do eat!" he said as he tried sprinting to his favorite ramen place but was stopped by his weights once more; "i don't know how I forgot about you guys" he said sitting down and taking them off, trying too get to his food as fast as he could. After taking off the weights Steel began running towards his destination before he stopped and wanted to see if the training he had just did actually paid off in the long run. He found a small clearing where no one was located and punched the ground with his full force, cause a large dent and crack in the ground while also sending rocks flying everywhere. "Woah!" he said as he looked at the damage he had caused, he had never believe he would be able to be this strong and knew that if he continued he would become even stronger than he was now

TWC: 2848
Jutsu Claiming: Third, Fourth and Fifth Gate of Eight Gates.
Special Characteristc Claiming: Slightly stronger than the average ninja
Also claiming 1400 EXP

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:22 pm