Name ;; Ronjiru -the chat room
Rank ;; S-Rank
Type ;; Nin/Fuin
Element ;; N/A
Range ;; N/A
Power ;; 3
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; Once a topic
Description ;; By focusing chakra into their hands, the user places their hands on the ground, causing a seal about three feet in diameter to appear on the ground. This seal creates a door which is 6' 3" high and 3' wide to the Ronjiru. Once the door is finished forming which takes a post to form, the user can step through the door, into a pocket dimension room. This room has a conference table with about 15 chairs in it.  Once user steps into the room, every weapon disappears until user steps out of room. This jutsu allows many people who use the seal to meet in this room to discuss buisness. Once they step outside of the room, they appear where they had first stepped into the room.
Requirements ;; Fuin

Last edited by Deadpool on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Garnet Rose

Re: Ronjiru

Post by Garnet Rose on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Kaos wrote:[font=georgia]

Name ;; Ronjiru -the chat room
Rank ;; S-Rank
Type ;; fuin
Element ;; N/A
Range ;; N/A
Power ;; 3
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; Once a topic
Description ;; By focusing chakra into their hands, the user places their hands on the ground, causing a seal to appear on the ground. This seal creates a door to the Ronjiru. Once the door is finished forming, the user can step through the door, into a pocket dimension room. Once user steps into the room, every weapon disappears until user steps out of room. This jutsu allows many people who use the seal to meet in this room to discuss buisness. Once they step outside of the room, they appear where they had first stepped into the room.
Requirements ;; Fuin

Righto, so I'm going to be my stupid self here. First of all, you have a coding error so I suggest that you fix that. Secondly, how big is the seal/ how big is the door? (is a stickler for that kind of thing due to all the vague manipers out there). Also, how big is this room/is there anything in it? EDIT: also add the ninjutsu spec to this techniques simply because dimension don't really fall underneath fuinjutsu alone sadly. Along with this, also add how long it takes for this door to form.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:06 am

Edited
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:38 pm

(isn't quoting because its a simple thing) erm Kaos, I meant to make it Fuin/Nin for spec, not plain nin as then the seal won't fall under it.
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Edited
Garnet Rose

Post by Garnet Rose on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 pm

APProved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 am