Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

A walk among the graves: A unexpected encounter (open)

Neah Senju

A walk among the graves: A unexpected encounter (open)

Post by Neah Senju on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:41 pm

A chilled autumn wind blew threw the cemetery as neah stood before his Parents hared grave. Clouds overhead were dark and ominous as the gathered about. Most likely it was going to rain later today. He sighed as he placed a few flowers on his parents grave and cleared away the weeds from the tombstone. He gently caressed the smooth stone tracing his fingers around the lettering. "Hey mom hey dad your baby boy here thought I would visit it has been awhile since I visited you."

He took a few breaths and exhaled slowly his mind flooding with images of his father. As he spoke his tone of voice was full of happiness yet there was a subtle mix of sadness in his tone"I am sorry I haven't been around to visit life's been busy, I finally became a shinobi the clan seems to be doing alright with me running things, I am taking good care of myself and am bathing and eating regular." he bent down and began to pick at the weeds at the grave trying to make it more presentable he would definitely need to talk tot he groundskeeper about keeping up his routine. "I came here also to let you know dad I'll be going to ryuuchi cave and picking up your old contract so hopefully you and mom are watching over me I'm going to need all the help I can get." His tone was somewhat fearful since he had no one to go with him yet he had not asked any of his teammates yet in fact he had not even met his temates or his sensei yet.
Kaos

Re: A walk among the graves: A unexpected encounter (open)

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Today, Kaos did the unusual. Well, unusual for him. He went to visit his father's grave, something he hadn't done in a while. He, mostly, didn't visit because it brought feelings. Feeling of loneliness, which then invited in grief, which brought anger along with it. And Kaos knew that once anger invaded him, he was a different person.
But he went, as he figured it was time, time to let go of pent up feelings. As he enters the graveyard, he observes one other person, a kid in front of two gravestones. Kaos takes note of him, as he proceeds to where his father laid to rest.
Standing in front of the gravestone, he holds back his emotions, and keeps calm. He doesn't say anything.
He shakes his head, as anger starts to fill him up. He holds it back down, and bottles it up. He can feel the affects of the anger, he wants to punch something, hurt something. He glances around noticing the kid.
He starts walking towards the kid, but pauses, listening to the last bit of the conversation the kid was having with the gravestones before him. It's just enough to shock him out of his anger, and he tilts his head to the side.
"Ryuuchi, huh? I hear that's a dangerous place, not one for kids, even ninjas," Kaos states, having recognized the garb of a genin ninja. He shrugs, and says, "Names Kaos, btw. Sorry for disturbing you."
Turning away, he begins to start to walk away.
Neah Senju

Post by Neah Senju on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:25 pm

He picked the last of the weeds and tossed the weeds tot eh side. he nearly jumped out of his skin when he hear a voice address him. He he caught his breath and patted his chest gently and slowly turned towards where the voice had been coming from. He smiled kindly and nodded his head "Yeah i know all to well the dangers but I am willing to endure them even if i have to go alone." He gently placed his hand and once again began to feel across the cold stone over his parents single shared grave marker. The new kid seemed a few years older judging from his appearance. He studied him quickly analyzing him as the boy spoke his name kaos interesting name. It certainly was a unique name one he had not heard of before most interesting indeed.

He bowed to the boy politely and smiled at him his tone gentle and friendly " It's a pleasure to meet you Kaos my name is Neah Senju." He smiled and crossed his arms behind his back and stretched backwards for a moment and took his eye of the teenager for a second as he looked to regain eye contact with him he seemed to turn and walk away from him. "Your not disturbing me your welcome to stay and talk I think my parents would of liked me to bring another person along to visit them." He shrugged and looked at the boy and watched him out of the corner of his eye and spoke to him "What do you know of ryuuchi cave kaos or are you just refering to the stories told by people that have tried to go there and failed?"
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Kaos slightly pauses, and then returns the bow to the kid, not having expected that. He nods at the kid's name, Neah.
"A Senju, huh? Just like Kikato," Kaos thinks to himself. Kaos glances at the tombstones, and nods his head towards the kid's parents and says, "Lost my dad about six years ago. It still hurts."
He looks back at Neah, and says, "Oh, not much. Just the stories I suppose. Never really bothered with stories though. Stories are what people make them."
He feels the wind beginning to pick up and smiles, enjoying the nice cool wind on his face. He turns to Neah, and says, "So, what do you know about Ryuuchi cave?"
Neah Senju

Post by Neah Senju on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:12 pm

neah nodded his head as he head kaos speak of another senju. " I have heard of kikato but i haven't met him personally." He looked over in the general direction of the vicinity at which the boy had addressed and nodded his head sympathetically. " Im sorry about your dad, Lost my dad last year right before graduation from the academy. needless to say it effected my performance and my mom died in child birth with me." He smiled as the boy had returned a bow in turn to him he had good manners at least.

"The pain of death of a loved one never truly fades but it eventually will dull with new loved ones and friends that you cherish and come into your life." He smirked as he saw the boy smile as he felt the cold autumn breeze as well listening to the wind he shut his eyes for a moment and enjoyed the silence. He smirked out of the corner of his right side of his mouth as he was asked about what he had known about ryuuchi cave. "Oh I know quite a lot about it my father was the previous contract holder so i have quite a bit of its location geographically and about some of the inhabitants that my father summoned once in a while. why do you ask interested in visiting it someday as well?"
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:16 am

Kaos pretends to not notice the fact that he clearly thought about Kikato, not said his name out loud. He decided based on the fact that it was weird, acting like you knew what someone was thinking, even when literally you have no jutsu to support that fact.
Kaos listens to the boy, nodding as he talks about the pain being dulled by other loved ones. A true statement, one that sometimes seemed to be hurtful to those lost loved ones.
He grinned, and said, "Nah, I have my own plans for my summoning. Doesn't involve Ryuuchi. Not sure what it really involves yet. Haven't decided what I want to go for. Just wanna do something fresh, I suppose, and that doesn't have the legends of Ryuuchi cave around. Though,, I wouldn't mind seeing Ryuuchi. It's a nice day for a new experience, and nothing says adventure like going to Ryuuchi."
Neah Senju

Post by Neah Senju on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Neah smirked and shok his head understandingly about how Kaos seemed to have his own plan for a summoning contract. He would not force the older gentlemen to sign onto the contract infact he was planning on keeping it within the senju Family blood line as the Head of the family he felt it was hs duty to get the contract. "Oh you want to see ryuuchi cave do you well its not like its going on a picnic its a very far away from the village and it is tracked with peri, we would need at least a jounin class shinobi to make it there alive to even gain entrance to the cave would be suicidal otherwise."

He crossed his arms and smiled excitedly at the prospect. "Perhaps i can ask my jounin sensei to come along with us though i haven't even met him yet or my teammates for that matter." He looked back at the headstone and looked down at his fathers name and gently caressed his stone engraving of his name with his fingers. " There may be a problem to the snakes of ryuuchi well they aren't that friendly to outsiders who do not have a contract they are pretty oh whats the word im looking for isolated society of snakes." he looked back towards kaos and smirked playfully "You wouldn't happen to know any high ranking shinobi would you?"
Kaos

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:35 am

Kaos listens to Neah, and at his last question, he nods at the last question, and says, "I know one, though his availability would be sketchy. Also, as long as the snakes don't try and bite me, I won't interfere with them too much. Just a quick glance, and I'll walk right out."
He sighs, and glances back towards his father's gravestone. He nods to himself, and says, "Do you want to head out now? I feel up for a challenge right now. Old memories threaten to overwhelm, and I think it's better to move forward, then to look back."
Neah Senju

Post by Neah Senju on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Neah leaned down and brought his hand to his lips and placed a kiss on his fingers and pressed them against the tombstone of his parents.He nodded his head understandingly as kaos spoke of his intentions for the cave. He really did not care all that much" Well i cant promise that the snakes wont bite but do what you need to defend yourself just don't kill any of them or give them permanent injury is all I ask after all we are strangers in there home and they just wish to protect there home." He smiled and got up and began to walk towards the entrance to the cemetery and turned his his to the left side. " Lets go and get your friend then shall we kaos were going to need all the help were are gonna get."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 am