Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

A spar between friends ( P, NK, Kikato)

Kaos

A spar between friends ( P, NK, Kikato)

Post by Kaos on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Kaos sits, meditating in the arena. He lets the noise of nature wash over him. He clears his mind, readying himself to the task that was set out before him. He had challenged Kikato to a spar, wishing to compare his powers to that of the ANBU. He had no fear that he lose this fight, but he planned on making this fight a long and hard one.
Kaos slowly opens his eyes, and looks upon the arena around him. The same arena that he took his chuunin exams a year ago. The arena was a wide open arena, with a few trees dotting the landscape. He was tempted to start setting traps in the area, but already knew that wouldn't be fair. He wanted to fight fair and clean, even though in a real fight, he knew he couldn't expect the same of his opponent. He closes his eyes, and tries to extend his other senses out. He was trying to extend out his chakra, mostly, so that he could sense those around him, and to be able to tell who was a threat, and who wasn't.
He tried to, but he just couldn't figure it out. He started to grow agitated with himself, and opens his eyes, looking around. He groans, knowing that growing agitated won't really help him extend his senses, or to help him with his spar. Someone gets agitated, the get nervous and twitchy, they get too nervous and twitchy, and they might do something that they regret, or maybe won't regret because they wouldn't live to see the their mistakes come back to haunt them.
"Have no fear, no regrets and when it is necessary, no remorse or mercy," Kaos chants to himself, the motto that he used to guide him, what was his nindo, his ninja way. He continues on, "Have no fear, no regrets and when it is necessary, no remorse mercy."
He calms down, and relaxes, closing his eyes once again, to try and extend out his chakra into a sensory range around him. He relaxes, and lets the nature sounds flow around him. He lets the chakra flow around him, and out of him. He tries to extend that chakra out of him, to a range where he can can sense those around him, but once again can't get it to go beyond him. He sighs, opening his eyes, and pulls out a kunai. He begins to spin the kunai around, and whistles, trying to think a way that might help him out in expanding his range. He couldn't really think of any, so he thought it best to just continue on trying to extend his chakra. He closes his eyes and begin to focus once more, and let the chakra flow throughout his body.
"Come one, just flow out of me, and out into the world around me, so I can sense what I want around me. I don't even know who I'm talking to, it's really not like there's a chakra god or anything," Kaos speaks quietly to himself. The Helix stirred inside of him, and replied, "Well, that's very peculiar of you. You do have a god that resides within you. The Hydra god, Helix."
The hydra roared inside him, but Kaos shook his head and thought back towards the hydra, "No offense, but i believe that gods if they existed, they wouldn't be so trapped easily inside of my body."
The hydra roared back at him, this time not as happy as he was earlier. Helix growled, and said, "If I ever escape, you will be the first to face my wrath, the next is the one who trapped me in this cursed body."
Kaos smiles, and thinks back to Helix, "Now, now, play nice. Else, I might research a way to link us together where if I die, you follow me to the after life."
Helix growls, but knows that Kaos could attempt such a feat, so held his tongue, for now. Kaos continued to meditate, as he waited for Kikato to show.

Last edited by Deadpool on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Kikato Rinku

Re: A spar between friends ( P, NK, Kikato)

Post by Kikato Rinku on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:25 am

Kikato Had dressed up in his ANBU gear, and put on his mask, he was going to face the boy as a ANBU ninja not as a Jounin, the black cloth under white armor, the mask, the red hair being the only give away which he covered with a hood but he left his ANBU cloak behind, he then made his way for the arena on a day like this, and Once getting there, noting the Boy Kaos who challanged him, he took the steps into the arena area himself and adjusted his gloves a bit calling out to the boy " Are you sure you want to do this?" at which point Kikato would ready himself and being ready was standing, on his two feet, evenly spaced, and arms up and ready, his body twisted sideways, his arms would have an elbow pointed outwards on either side of his body, and his hands close together ready to weave hand signs. First he wanted to make sure this kid was ready for the consequences of this challange before starting it off.

All His ANBU Gear on him and ready, Kikato had hidden who he was to people on the trip up to the arena, and the only person who know who it was behind the mask at this time was Kaos, as someone though however saw him enter the Arena they would follow him in and when they saw the spar that was about to happen they went to spread the word, and boy did news travel fast, before they knew it the Arena was packed ready to see a Spar between one of the village ANBU and the local Blacksmith, Kaos, a known Chuunin of the village of Kazangakure. Kikato however still stood all the ready to handle this challenge, as to him, this kid posed no thread, nor did He pose a threat to the kid.

Kaos

Post by Kaos on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:37 am

As Kikato arrives, even though Kaos wouldn't know until Kikato spoke, Kaos was still meditating. He was attuning his senses to everything around him. He could hear the birds chirping in the air, singing their songs of melody. The wind stirred around him, with just enough chill to make goosebumps on his arms, every breath in through his nose, gave him the smell of his home. It brought the good memories and the bad, the peaceful and the chaotic, and the ones he spent alone and the ones he spent with those he called friends. Even though he hadn't known that Kikato arrived, when Kikato spoke, the sounds even spoken from a distance and not very loud, surprised and shocked Kaos, as it seemed to overcome the sounds of nature he had been focusing his senses on.
He pauses before opening his eyes, before looking upon his opponent. In that pause, every heartbeat seems to be like thunder in the world, every breath like a scream, and the wind seemed to whip and tear into his face. And the feeling of calm, Kaos was feeling, seemed to flee a moment, turning into nervousness. But even that nervousness didn't last for long. It was soon replaced by a good mood, a mood of anticipation, of thrill.
He opens his eyes, and he sees a man before him. At first, he was put off, surprised, and started to ask, "Where is -?"
But he managed to stop himself before he said Kikato's name. He had worked out that it was Kikato under the mask, dressed in his ANBU gear. It puzzeled Kaos, and he started to ask, but stopped himself again. He thought to himself, "I did challenge Kikato at his full strength, as he would fight as if he was in the field. I guess that means I challenged an ANBU."
He nods to himself, rising up. He sees the growing crowd, and holds back a gulp, as he realizes that people were gathering. He looks at Kikato and says, "ANBU, I am more than ready for this fight. I don't plan on holding back, I plan on fighting at my full strength."
He casts aside his black cloak, letting it flutter off of him, and to the ground. He glances to it on the ground, and shrugs, taking off his gloves and throwing them off onto the cloak, he pops his knuckles real fast. He throws back his head, and takes a deep breath. He smiles, and looks at Kikato. He nods his head and says, "I'm ready now."
From within he hears, "Aren't you going to activate my powers?"
He thinks back with his reply, No, I don't trust you, and plus, I don't want the village to be afraid of me. This is my home and I don't plan on being run off because a beast lives inside of me."
The beast roars and says, "Let all who try know our wrath, and feel the fear of a Jin and the beast that resides in him. Let them try."
He shakes his head at the hydra's words, but doesn't respond. Instead, he focused upon Kikato again, focusing mostly on the mask, but letting his peripheral keep a eye on Kikaot's hands. He might not be able to predict what Kikato will do, but he could see when he started it, giving him a chance to react whatever was thrown his way. He was tempted to start first, but Kaos realized that when facing a stronger or unknown opponent, figuring out his opponent's "reach" was most important. Finding out the "reach" of any opponent helped with fighting them, because then you knew their striking range.
Kaos moves slightly, shifting his feet to where he could easily duck, roll, or move out of the way. He moves his right hand to his katana, leaving it sheathed for now, his other hand spinning the kunai he pulled out earlier.
He thinks, "Good luck, friend. May we both battle our hardest."
He stands there, giving one more grin, before turning back to a neutral face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:30 am