Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Visitor at the Gates (NK, Invite)

Esha

Visitor at the Gates (NK, Invite)

Post by Esha on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:39 am

The voyage to sky had been an interesting one, the great eagles quickly becoming one of her preferred modes of transportation.  It was rare that she took the time out of her natural life to visit the great cities of man, but if she wished to ply her trade it was a sacrifice she was forced to make from time to time.  There were also some rare plants that grew only in these high altitudes, simple mosses that most scrubbed away, but that held a potent ability to numb nerves and minds alike when refined with the proper care.  The eagle deposited her at the typical landing area outside of the Sky's main gate.

She steps up quietly, confidence oozing off of her like the sweet scent of flower petals which seemed to follow her no matter where she went.  She was an odd sight, a rich tapestry of desire and beauty wrapped within a short frame barely reaching over five feet.  Unlike most other travelers she packed very lightly, a simple pouch slung over her right shoulder, its strap cutting between her breasts gently and separating them.  It drew the thin patch of silk she dared to call clothing even tighter, much to the delight of onlookers who say her approach.  Gate guards were never a problem, she was not a missing ninja, she was not in the bingo books.  She was just a traveler; one born to the wilds and typically more than pleased to exist in her unaligned state.

Mothers blessings. She whispers only just loud enough to be heard, stepping close to the guards keeping their ever vigilant watch over the great city's entry.  She curtsies, a bit of refinement she had picked up in her time spent with humans, a showing of both supplication and social grace.  Up close she was as easy on the eyes as she was on the nose, and her voice is as soft on the ears as the dress that draped so perfectly over her pristine figure.  She was a delight to the senses, and one could only imagine that to touch her, or taste her, was as equally blissful.

My name is Esha, and I have come from distant lands to enter your city.  I seek your marketplace, but also wish to tour this great village among the clouds.  She stated her case quite plainly, letting the words linger with sultry and breath filled tones.  She needn't even try, such allure simply came naturally to her.  Her eyes, as blue as the sky above, were half lidded and glossy, offering an imagine of temptation wrapped up with hints of implied intoxication.  She was a unique sight in almost all places she went, and a sight all to eagerly viewed by those around her.
WC=464

Last edited by Esha on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
.Shinigai Kaguya

Re: Visitor at the Gates (NK, Invite)

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:01 am

"Lord Kage.. Maia isn't feeling well today.. I think it might be something she ate, sir" A man would say as he entered the office of the kage. It had been early in the morning and Shinigai had finally made it to the office. The dew of the previous night settling on the trees and grass that sat around the village. As he would sigh, the man being the owner of the Breeding grounds had busted into his office. Maia, his beautiful bird, had been sick today. "Oh Maia.... she's stronger than that. Let;s go see about her." Shnigai would say as he stood up from his desk and made his way out of the building. it would only take him and the Owner minutes to make it to the breeding grounds as Shinigai would walk into the room holding his beloved bird. Kneeling down he began to rub the beast's stomach. With a smile he would talk to her, "I told you not to eat that berry didn't I. Here this should help you.." Shinigai would say as he took a pill from his pouch and handed it to the bird.

Maia would turn to look at shinigai, in her eyes were the feeling and existence of pain. As shinigai would make his way to the birds mouth, placing the pill within it. A crunch would be heard as the two would sit there for minutes. Rubbing her stomach she would seem to puke up what was left of the berries. Suddenly her energy would return. Jumping up the bird would squawk, she had been back to normal at this point. A smile came upon Shinigai's face as he looked up at the owner. "Seems like she's back to normal... I think me and her will go for a ride now, we will be back." Shinigai would say as he hopped on to the back of Maia. His hand rubbing her head as the pain in her eyes would disappear. Suddenly they flew out of the building and into the sky. Soaring through the clouds and over the village.

Suddenly maia would begin to make loops in the sky and begin a sky dive toward the village gates. At that time a woman had made her way to the gates. Before she began to speak to the guards, shinigai would make it to the ground with a thud. Before reaching the gates maia did another loop bringing surprise to shinigai. As he had loosened his grip on Maia and fell to the ground. His back hitting the road near the gates as he would hear the woman speak. A dust cloud emerging from the impact as he began to rub his back. Esha eh? Sounds like a fighter, shinigai boi!!! A voice would emerge from the darkness of shinigai's mind as he heard the name. With a raised eyebrow he would look toward the gate keepers and the woman. One of the keepers would yell saying "Lord Kage, Are you okay?" "Do not worry! Im sturdy remember! haha" Shinigai would say with a laugh as he would make his way to the three. His bird landing directly in front of the gates as he now stood 5 feet to the left of the woman. "Maia here simply had a little too much fun. Hello Ma'am, i see you came to do some sightseeing. Well from here.. you can see the whole world!!!" He said with a loud laugh as if he had been laughing at his own joke.
Esha

Post by Esha on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Lord Kage.  The words did not fail to pique her interest, Esha's head turning to face Shinigai, her eyes focusing curiously on the man they were addressing.  Such a spill no doubt hurt, but true to legend it seemed to have no affect at all upon such a highly ranked Shinobi.  That was the city life for you, leaving you brusque and tough, resistant to pain of a physical sort.  Emotional pain was often another story, these odd humans finding themselves lacking any in regards to nature, but succumbing to panic the moment their precious belongings were threatened.  Slowly her smile grows, though it is somewhat lopsided.  It is a smirk of amusement, not holding any sense of condescension or judgment within it for those around her.  Sure she could hardly tolerate the city folk, but it just wouldn't do to make such known in their presence.

Esha, she says, introducing herself once more.  She places a hand against her chest and dips forward in a polite little bow.  It is good to meet you, lord Kage.  I very much enjoyed the ride up to your city, such a shame I could never afford to feed such a magnificent animal on my own.  Otherwise I might just be tempted to steal one for myself.

Her eyes flit over towards the great bird with a slightly growing smile, animals always her first priority, when public image permitted it to be so.  Her gaze lingers on the bird a few moments longer, surveying its health, before she looks back to Shinigai.

I'm forced to admit that the view from your city is impressive to say the least.  We can see the great lands below far in all directions, but we can not see the whole world.  These great walls and this gate still block the view of what lies beyond.  Is Sukai open to outsiders, or is there something I must do to gain passage?

She steps closer to Shinigai as she speaks, her smile easy, the listless look in her eyes still betraying the strength that lies within her mind.  She does a fantastic job at presenting a weak exterior, one lacking in any prowess or physical power.  She does not seem to be a fighter at all, and she has no visible weaponry.  The scent of flowers still lingers near her, though even up close it is only a subtle fragrance.  She is quite a wonder for all of the senses, and perhaps that, above all other things, was her greatest weapon.

WC=429
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:48 am

Esha”, she says, introducing herself once more.  She places a hand against her chest and dips forward in a polite little bow. “It is good to meet you, lord Kage.  I very much enjoyed the ride up to your city, such a shame I could never afford to feed such a magnificent animal on my own.  Otherwise I might just be tempted to steal one for myself.” The woman named Esha would say as shinigai would give her a look with his tilted head. A laugh would come from his mouth as he held his stomach in, this woman had been a comedian from another land or something. "Oh...Esha.. you are quite the comedian and very polite in your own way. The Name is Shinigai, Shinigai Kaguya. Hmm that name reminds me of someone... Have you ever met a woman named Allium?" Shinigai would say. The name is Shinigai... blah blah blah. Don't be so damn hoggy, can i get a shout out as well. I mean after all we are.. One in the same.. Pride would say, his words drilling a hole in the head of shinigai causing him to twitch a bit.

Pride began to giggle as he heard the name, Allium, mentioned. That dirty woman of yours...Her worth is over, don't you know. He spoke of her as if she had been an empty vessel left on the side of a pile of garbage, but it had been the complete opposite. Allium, being the beautiful mother of the four brothers of Sky, and being a well known traveler had embarked on a journey to find peace in the ninja world. Her long purple hair brought attention to her global name, The Elite Flower of Iceberg. A woman of pure power. Suddenly he would hear the woman speak of the view, a small laugh coming from his vocal as he would hear her ask about the policy that the sky carried for the foreign travelers. "You have made it this far.... who am i... wait i am the kage. Silly me. I am not the one to stop someone from viewing the world and this beautiful village. In face you are welcomed as long as you do not cause trouble. Ill even show you where us kage get the best sake. And i do me S Rank shit. haha How about it, Esha?" Shinigai would ask jestering the woman into the village gates.
Esha

Post by Esha on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:28 am

Her laughter lit the world with the warmth of coming summer, light notes that flitted upon the wind like flower petals caught by the breeze.  She covers her mouth with a trio of fingers, her knees pressing gently together while she lets her gaze linger on Shinigia's eyes.  This was a strange man, she was forced to admit to herself, though she always knew that power made for the most interesting of people.  Few others in this world could afford to allow their minds to relax, except those who did not fear the constant onslaught of those more powerful than them.

Esha was such a person, confident in her ability to speak, if not to fight.  Where some won fights, she won friends, companions to be used as a bulwark between herself and the dangers of the battle field.  Hand seals and chakra worked for most, but the soft fluttering of stark white lashes, the gentle coo of her honeyed tones, and careful application of obvious charm and subtle body language did more to keep her safe than a whole military of armed and armored soldiers ever could.    

The lilting notes of delighted cheer last only a few moments. Her eyes remain dazzling, brilliant orbs of palest blue staring at Shinigai, until finally she can speak once more.  Before she does she steps closer, placing herself well within arm's reach.  It was all the better to whisper her words to the odd little man before her.

What woman can so no to a night spent in..  excess?  I came here only for the scenery, but it seems so much more is being laid at my feet.  Where you lead, sweet Kage, I assure you I will follow.  Her smile lingers as she reaches out, wrapping both of her arms gently around Shinigai's right.  She presses in closer still, the warmth of her body, the intoxicating sweetness of the scents that followed her, and the supple softness of her cheeks glowing ever so slightly with the barest traces of a dim blush.

She could not yet claim to have wrapped the man around her finger.  He was a kage, after all, and Esha had little doubt that someone of such influence, of such importance, and of such storied power would ever fall victim to her simplest of flirtations.  No, such a man would require much more work.  The flowers in her hair could may well simplify things, but they were a double edged blades.  Against the likes of any villager their pollen would simply over ride the senses, and likewise cripple the typical sensibilities that guided the morals of mortals.  To use such unsubtle tactics against a kage, however, could very easily backfire.  The strong willed could resist the intoxicating pollen.  The willful mind may well ignore the sleep inducing haze that was the desired side affect of her favorite poison.

Tonight, it would seem, she would simply pick up the mantle of a role long since played.  She could act the fool and play the part of the willing plaything.  Let the man have his fun.  She would not lack profit for doing so.  She would come to understand this village among the clouds better, and in doing so gain valuable intelligence on a nation.  Nothing beyond the thick walls of man ever stood as her ally.  Some may think they were the friends of nature, some within the walls may even protest the merciless destruction of natures most sacred places, but each one of them benefited from the ceaseless destruction of so called progress.  Each nation was her enemy, when all things were counted.  Each nation would be destroyed, though not always by her own hands.  Indeed, there was a simply fact that Esha's parents had instilled within her.  It was a simple phrase, a truth, a simple tool to be wielded by those wise of mind and patient in heart.  This wanton destruction of nature was evil.  Without fail…  Evil feeds upon itself.  She tucks her stray thoughts away with a soft, pleasing smile, and sets her mind and mood for the task ahead.  She was no stranger to drinking.

I should warn you to be wary, however.  If you get me started, Sky may well find itself suffering a serious shortage of Sake..

WC=733
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:24 am

Shinigai would simply laugh as the woman would wrap her arms around him. Her soft skin would brush against his own skin. As he could feel her warmth. This woman had a way with her body as he would watch her every movement only to be interrupted by one of his anbu ninja. "Lord kage!" The man would yell as Shinigai would look in his direction and his eye brow would raise. "Oi vey" would slip through his lips as he walked toward the man and slipped from the grip of the woman. "Miss Esha.... lets do this another time. As long as you stay in sky you will be welcomed. And i will find you when i am free again." He would say as he began his walk toward the Kage building, the largest building that stood in the village. As he would disappear in a matter of seconds.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:22 pm