Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

[Chapter 4] Rise Our Lord [Taoreta Only]

Father

[Chapter 4] Rise Our Lord [Taoreta Only]

Post by Father on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:31 am

Book of Father, Chapter 4: Verses 5 - 7. wrote:"5: The tears of the unbelievers give birth to new gods, gods that bring about death, gods that bring about silence, gods that close thy eyes to the truth. 6: Who are these gods!? 7: These gods are a false construct to bring about war once more, dispose of them! and your sin of murder will be forgiven! Dispose of them and your sin of Betrayal will be forgiven. Come to me Children.

The silence of the Dark would fill the land. Each ninja that stood in the darkness keeping their distance from one another as they walked the streets of Chikagakure. No bloodshed, No death, but peace brought on by their lord. The unbelievers also keeping their peace as each ninja would watch their back. Without notice a large sound could be heard from the entrance, a person had made it through the dark maze. This man who had worn his long blue kimono had walked out of the maze unscathed. What wander, what tricky had occurred as each ninja would dart their eyes at this singular man. The smile on his face would seem to creep many of the ninja out to the point that they would ready their kunai.  "Hey!!! All of you stupid motherfuckers need to come here and put away the sharpy things! I don't have time to find i need rest and relaxation after all i just journeyed all the way here to say hi to the newbies!!"  The Ninja would say. This man had been the newest addition to the missing ninja name, Jo Yuki. As he would continue to walk further into the village another person would come from the entrance. 

This woman, with the emotionless face, would roll her eyes as she listened to the man speak. "Put away your kunai's unless you wish to lose your hand and your dick. Also Jo... I have told you about lowering your voice when we go places. I need not to be pushed to end you with every other person in this village, Understand." She would say with an annoyed tone. "Fine Sis..." He would say as if he had been pouting. The two would soon begin to walk next to each other as they made their way to a small hut in the center of the village. The woman had been war ready as her large scroll like blade would sit on her back. This woman had been the Ex-Leader of Snow, Hikane Yuki. As she would walk by a scrawny man who seemed to keep his kunai in hand, she would glare, this piercing glare causing him to flinch and drop the kunai. As he would begin to quiver in fear. "No fat to cushion the blows, no meat to harden your punches, and no courage to try and strike me, you are useless to me..." She would say, as a large group of 10 snow ninja would appear, each decked out in white and covering over half of their faces. Suddenly a voice would be heard from the hut as they approached it. "Welcome home Children of mine!"
Ashura The Gluttonous

Re: [Chapter 4] Rise Our Lord [Taoreta Only]

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:02 pm

A place where darkness truly festered and grew in abundance. The world had changed so much since his imprisonment, and it was to his liking. The cracking of the seal allowed his ghostly form to roam for a small period of time and the malice from this place lead him here. Though many of these weak shinobi could see him, they could feel his hatred and malice which many of them began to fall onto their knees in shock. Such was a time in which his people roamed, they were cut down and sealed because of them. Alas since the world had changed he knew a new evil would have had to appear in order to fix the world and that was what he had been looking for.

Masking himself he would walk along the two ninja as they walked towards the hut, red eyes piercing them intently until they had arrived and the man had finally spoke. With a gruesome smile the male had made his presence known, his hand touching the hut before smiling," Well hello there... So much of this world has changed since i've been alive and yet...evil has never changed. So tell me Mr. Mysterious, come out and have a talk with me...I might have a proposition for you if you agree," his eyes turned to the others well aware that they could see him, but there had nothing they could have done to him. Neither alive or dead, here or there he had simply been...well placed in limbo waiting for the male to come out.

Father

Post by Father on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:45 pm

After welcoming his children another voice could be heard outside of the hut. This strange and ghastly voice as if this man had been from the great beyond. Suddenly the doors would open and an elderly man would walk through the doors. This man with his long beard and hair would look toward the ghastly figure. "What is it that you have... that i don't... ghost? what is it you are offering me... A god" He would say as he stepped toward the figure. His eyes piercing his literal soul. A Laugh followed by a thud would occur as Jo found himself on the ground.
Ashura The Gluttonous

Post by Ashura The Gluttonous on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:24 pm

"A god? That's a phrase I haven't heard since the old wars. You know that no matter the times in this world there will and shall always be someone claiming themselves to be a God? Man is no different from this but I digress, " it didn't take him long to look at the male in total, the old eyes staring into his being though this didn't phase him at all.

Getting more to his point he slowly crossed his arms as he continued, " More to the point of why I am here, it is to offer my assistance to your....cause as it were.  I can see your children here lack the necessary skills and...intelligence that you might need. Now you may ask why would a devilish ghost be wanting to help you? Well that answer is simple. You want this world to bend, I want to break it. Simple enough right?," of course he would hide his true intentions from the male but if they were of like minds then he would know...if only.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:48 pm