Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

In Search for a Partner (Flashback, P, Kikato)

Kaos

In Search for a Partner (Flashback, P, Kikato)

Post by Kaos on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Kaos was roaming the city, putting up flyers everywhere. These flyers simple stated:

In Need Of Buisness Partner
Needs to be able to work well with people, well, person.
Needs some sort of skill. I plan on making weapons and selling them so I need somebody who could help me with that. If you have any other ideas for a partnership, please share them, maybe we can benefit together.

Kaos finished putting up the last of his flyers, and scurries off back to his house, hoping potential business partners would come soon. He wasn't disappointed, well, people did come, so he wasn't disappointed in the fact that people wouldn't show up, more as those who did, either wanted to freeload, had no idea how to run a business, could offer no business aid, couldn't offer anything to his business at all, and even more reasons.

"No, no. I'm not gonna just build you weapons to use because we would be "partners". You just claimed you wouldn't do anything else except take my weapons and "show" them off. Get out of my house." Kaos says, demanding the last part. The guy looks at him, and shrugs, obviously, this guy was a freeloader, looking for a job that paid, and little amount of work. The guy left his house, and Kaos was almost tempted to go and hunt down every poster, tear them  down, and refuse to answer the door for anybody that knocked on it, but decided to hold off on the hope that there might be somebody who could actually offer some insight. He goes over to the forge connected to his house, posting a sign that said

Any Potential Business Partners
I am in the forge next to the house, feel free to stop by,
and hopefully, not disappoint me once again.

After posting the sign, he walks back into the house, grabbing a wood chuck and began carving into it. He got deep into his work that he almost forgot about the sign out front.
Kikato Rinku

Re: In Search for a Partner (Flashback, P, Kikato)

Post by Kikato Rinku on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Kikato would have been strolling around the town today, when suddenly he happened upon a man posting up fliers, work for the Kage himself was sparce with all the peace between villages, so he followed the man for a bit, and eventually read one of the posters, someone looking for a buisness partner, wonder what they would want in a buisness partner, he pondered for some time on the thought, had even followed the man home, but decided to think some more during a stroll.

After returning from having himself a lunch, Kikato would notice the man going around the side of his house, as the man had his back to him as he went around the house, Kikato could read the sign without being approached or anything, he noted the sign and decided to go and follow the man who walked around the corner of the building.

Kikato would note the Forge in all its glory, as little as this current forge may be, it was enough to get the job done that was for certain, Kikato would approach and clear his throat as a way to quietly get the man's attention.

Kikato wore no showing indication of ANBU training or his ANBU ties, however he portrayed himself as a Jounin level ninja of the village that they both belonged to, he waited to be addressed by the other man before actually speaking.

Kaos

Post by Kaos on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Before Kaos even manage to grab his carving stuff, a sound came from behind him. He turns and sees one of the Jounin standing behind him. Quickly, he grabs two chairs from the forge, motioning the man to come in and says, "Welcome, sir. How may I help you today? I am an apprentice blacksmith and can create simple weapons for you, probably cheaper than what you could get at the shop."
He stands in front of his chair, waiting for the man to come in, Kaos gives a panicked look around, realizing that the forge was a little messy. Scattered with this and that, unfinished wood carvings, broken swords that had been his father's work before he died. Kaos couldn't even remember the last time he actually had stepped into here to even do a simple woodcarving.
"Um, would you like any refreshments, or maybe go inside the house where the temperature is surely better than here?"
He waiting, nervous about what a Jounin could want, especially, when at 14, Kaos was still only a genin, having forgotten about the posters and looking for business partners. He panicked, thinking that they were arresting him, kicking him out of the village, sending him back to the academy, or taking away his home. He, almost, started to get edgy, and possessive, but remembered a breathing trick someone who watched out for him showed him for when ever his emotions started to get out of control
"Control the breathing, control the feelings," Kaos thought to himself, as he started to control his breathing. He sat down into the chair, and remember the very same reason others came to his house before, the fact that he had set up posters, looking for buisness partner. Kaos knew that no one would take a kid to serious, especially one who claimed they could blacksmith, so he had figured that maybe a business partner, one who would be the 'adult-looking' of the shop would attract the customers where then Kaos could sell his weapons to them. He asked, calmly, "Are you here about the business partner posters? Was that a wrong thing to post around the town, or are you interested in a partnership, and opening up a business? Most people, either didn't take me serious, was trying to freeload, or couldn't even match another business prospect with what I had said. Can you?"
Kikato Rinku

Post by Kikato Rinku on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Kikato would Quietly take the seat offered to him, and smiled at the boy, and listened and watched as the boy went into a frenzy, then the smirk of a smile turned real when he noted the boys sudden cool and collectiveness that came over him after some time, but it was to be expected that one like Kikato would make one be edgy, he was glad to see this one settle , no where near record time, but enough to impress Kikato.

After the Boy was done Yammering Kikato spoke "First I feel Introductions are in order, I am Kikato Rinku, Jounin of Kazangakure, as for my reason of being here,its more Personal Buisness then any other form of buisness, as work is rather slouched from the Kazankage, I find myself in need of a job, and seen your fliers, now, if you do not mind, tell me what you need of me and i will let you know if I can meet such a quota of your expectations". Kikato would then fall silent as he stayed sitting in place, getting rather more so to the point then answering all the yammered questions, those maybe he could do so in a timely manner, to let the kid know he was not ignored.

Kaos

Post by Kaos on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Kaos smiles, as he realizes that the guy, who introduced himself as Kikato, had in fact come to talk about the business prospect. He passes, taking a deep breath and says, "Nobody would take a kid claiming he's a blacksmith seriously, they hardly take genin like myself serious even though I do help out with the village in anyways that I can. So I decided that the best way to get around that was to find a business partner who could be the fronts man so to speak of me selling any items that I crafted. But I don't just want freeloaders who think that they can just use what I make to sell, and earn ryo off of not doing anything. I want a partner who even if they can't craft, can at least fetch rarer items that might help with my blacksmith. I don't wanna just sell simple weapons, I wanna be able to imbue the equipment I create with special abilities, so as to entice the people to store. But I still don't want a partner who thinks they can skate by on just collecting, they need to have their own ideas, and maybe even ideas about what other fronts we could go into. Am I making sense?"
He pauses, exhaling the rest of the deep breath he had left, and taking in another deep breath. He relaxes in his chair, and tries to organize his thoughts for the onslaught of questions that he had faced earlier today. He had no doubt that they were coming as it seemed every single possible business partner had asked. "Okay, okay, okay, keep it calm, I think it's going well." Kaos thinks to himself, trying not to get to overwhelmed. This guy hadn't really proven himself to Kaos yet, but even with the others, the excitement of possible having a partner was a little overwhelming. He controls his breathing and looks at Kikato, waiting for the other to make the next move, before launching into answers of questions he had answered what seemed like a hundred times earlier.
Kikato Rinku

Post by Kikato Rinku on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Kikato would reach out and pick up the handle of the closest broken sword, and right at the base of the hilt for a short while, a small circle of kanji appeared and then disappeared, and he sat the blade back down and looked at the boy, and then spoke "If you noticed, I am a user of the Fuin arts of Ninjutsu, Im also a decendent of a highly respected clan, so I could get you top grade and paying customers, Collecting, well I do get to travel whenever the Kage sends me on a mission, so one could say I have more free range then you, and Ideas, I got them brimming, however Instead of speaking how about you just put me on a trial period and we see how things go from there, Im not asking for much, just something to keep my busy while im home, and keep a little extra change in my pocket, what do you say?" Kikato would then reach a hand out to Kaos to shake, He would not lay all the cards on the table but he would give the kid hope if the kid agreed

Kaos

Post by Kaos on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Kaos watched amazed as Kikato showed him some of his abilities. Kaos knew that he wanted to have fuins for his weaponry, but had plans on how his future would go. Fuins wasn't a priority, compared to like his puppetry and weaponry ideas. But he listened intently to what Kikato said, and when he asked for a trail period, Kaos more than gladly shook Kikato's hand.
"Sounds like a good proposition, better than I've heard from the freeloaders that stopped by today. My name's Kaos by the way, if I hadn't mentioned that before, and as strange as it may sound, I am a Medicial ninja, or well, I'm a genin Medicial ninja, training still, trying to do my best for the village and all. Welcome aboard, Kikato."
Kaos takes his hand back, and smiles, finally seeing the old forge as something other than his dead father's place, he saw it as a place to earn his keep, not just as a ninja but as a blacksmith as well.
Kikato Rinku

Post by Kikato Rinku on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Kikato would stand up after the shake and with a smile said "Expect a lot of service from the Senju Clan" and before anymore words could or would be said, Kikato Disappeared, almost as if he was a ghost, in all reality it was the body flicker technique, and he was long gone, he was off to forge the start of the Senju's dealings with the Blacksmith Kaos.

TWC- 710
(EXIT, Claiming 700 EXP, 3000 For Flashback, 1000 for Friendship forged) 4700 x 3= 14,100 experience please

Kaos

Post by Kaos on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Kaos smiles, as he watches the guy disappear. He thinks, "The Senju clan? Sounds like a good partnership, and if it works out, then I could get customers from one of the clans within the village. That definitely help me out in the long run. Welp, I'm off to bed then, seems like tomorrow, I begin working on my forging skills."
Kaos exits the house, and instantly see another person, in fact, the same freeloader he kicked out before Kikato came along.
"I just wanted to apologize that you didn't get  my points good enough earlier, so I thought I come by and try again." the freeloader says, holding out another one of his posters. Kaos glares at him, and says, "Leave, now, do not return here, or I will sick my new partner on you, and you will be sorry you ever crossed me."
The freeloader's eye widen, and he turns, dropping the poster, as he tries to get away from Kaos. Kaos smiles, his good mood not even deterred by that guy's appearance, and he starts to chuckle at his own joke, as he turn entering his house, and turning in for the night.

TWC-1448
Claiming [1400 Exp, 3000 for Flashback, 1000 for Friendship forged] 5400x3   16200 exp
.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:48 am

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 am