Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

The Runaway; A Chance Encounter [Private | Saya]

Futushi

The Runaway; A Chance Encounter [Private | Saya]

Post by Futushi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:26 pm

What is a memory but a simple recollection of events thought of in the past tense, events that have unfolded to create the current predicament of certain or multiple parties involved who are able to look back and ponder these important events that have occurred over their lifetime. Like most things in life there are two common types of memories, the good and the bad while very few memories borderline eachother. Memories that are considered good are those that people are able to look back on and think about with a certain fondess and approval, while bad memories are those people wish their hardest to ignore and sometimes to even forget. Memories that borderline both alignments are memories that consist of both the good and the bad which brings us to Todays Flashback. One of a man who's single decision to help change the world for better changed his fate forever...

The sun beamed ruefully upon the Iced shores of Hyou no Kuni's version of what they liked to call a beach. A beach that had no swim able water due to a thick layer of ice that hid all evidence of its once was liquid state, no traces of sand, replaced instead by a thin layer of snow in its stead and the only aquatic life for miles were emperor penguins who scattered the snowy landscape helping give the 'beach' some additional color other than the twelve shades of white that it currently consisted of. Normally desolate and barren Hyou no Kuni's shoreline was overcrowded with the citiziens of the great Hidden Village of Hyouzangakure no Sato, or commonly refered to as the Hidden Iceberg. The Iceberg Citizens eagerly awaited for the days festivities to begin, a sense of silent awe coveted the mass crowd that was present as an impatient tension filled the air itself.

Today would mark as a day of great importance and excitement for the Citizens of Hyouzangakure no Sato and it was for this reason they had gathered so eagerly to the confinement of Hyou no Kuni's wilderness. They awaited the appearance of man who's feats had helped Hyouzangakure's reputation increase across the Shinobi world simply for being the man he was born to be. This man was Futushi Susanowo Senju, Special Jounin of Iceberg who's feats alongside his squad that consisted of his Wife had shown the world exactly what Hyouzan Shinobi were capable of during a recent mission on the Island of Kazangakure. It was a well known fact the power he and his Wife possessed and their teamwork together was one no one ever doubted.

The wind blew restlessly upon the shores of Hyouzangakure as a massive boat sat silently before the crowd, it was there Futushi was making preparations for the trip to accomplish the impossible task set for them by the current Hyouzankage, a task that consisted of the defeat and capture of the Five Tails Krakken. Bearing a massive over-confidence in he and his men's capabilities Futushi approached the deck of the boat displaying himself for his awaiting fans to bask in his presence ''Citizens of Hyouzangakure, you have awaited this day for many months. I will not speak of how brave I am in facing this beast, this Bijuu for I know fear, but fear is not a weakness like most would tell. For Fear is what will keep Ninja alive.... In the hours before my battle with the Krakken I will not try to conquer this fear... no I will embrace it and let it know that though I fear for what the future holds, I fear more for what could have been'' An applause would journey across the crowd as they cheered in envy of the man before them who spoke from his heart.

"Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!" Futushi bellowed using his commanding voice as the ship made it's exit from the port of Hyouzangakure toward the unknowing waters that laid beyond...

* * * One Year Later * * *

Futushi had never been one to grieve but during the last six months he had been away from the Village travelling, his first day back he decided he would visit the graves of his loved ones, his dearly parted Wife, Hoseki, his Best friend and his unborn daughter. It was a strange feeling to be back in the place he was raised, especially with the presence of those he held closest to his heart. Futushi had come baring flowers, a single white rose to place at the grave of each of his loved ones graves which were situated on the coasts near Hyouzangakure's port. It was here the memories of his loved ones were the strongest and it was here he spent his last moments with his wife before she passed on.

Futushi sat at the Frozen Ocean's edge reminiscing the past events of his life.. That fateful day that had changed his life, forever replaying in his mind as he peered over the port of Hyouzangakure, a cold wind breathing into Futu's face awaking him from the flashback that tormented him without pause. A sigh escaped his lips as the coldness in the surrounding air displayed his breath for all to see. He was tired. Tired of the memories, tired of the nightmares and tired of the hatred that now fueled his life where the love for his Wife once took residence. Perhaps his largest regret being he never got to hold his unborn daughter for the first time, that parental instinct never gaining the chance to surface. Futushi allowed a tear to trickle down his cheek as he peered over the port once more, he would move on from his grief, from his sadness but like most things.. it would take time.

WC=934
Saya

Re: The Runaway; A Chance Encounter [Private | Saya]

Post by Saya on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:51 pm

When had the world gone white? Had this bitter cold stolen the lovely colors of nature, laid waste to the trees and left behind only the barren sticks of former broad leaves and rime coated pines in their stead? The chill was quickly becoming too much. In spite of her resilience, in spite of her iron will and fierce determination, the child was quickly succumbing to the harsh freeze of these northern lands. The sun had lead her north, lingering on her right by morning, and guiding her ever upwards across the globe, but this was something she had never expected. Saya had never left the cloistered confines of Joki, and rarely went beyond her private training ground. Cold like this had never entered her mind amid the balmy heat and endless steam warming her homeland.

Her arms were draw in close, embracing herself to conserve body heat, but she didn't want to turn back. She wanted to see more, she wanted to explore, she wanted to witness for herself the edge of the world. Most of all, however, she wanted some clothes. She spies signs of life below for the first time in two days, not overly surprised that so few small towns and villages would be located in this frosted land, but happy she had finally found some. Perhaps they had a fire, perhaps food, perhaps clothes. She had money, and it was about time she lightened her purse some.

She glides down silently, a dim falling star amid the clear blue skies, but lands with a loud crunch atop the snow coated ice of the ocean. She was a sight to say the least, but it was her voice that would announce her presence first.

Hello! She shouts, a thick cloud of steam leaving her lips to carry the word outwards. It's loud and long, drawn out to gain attention but also carrying within it an uncontrolled shiver. She continues to hug herself for warmth, though that effort was certainly one done in vain.

She was dressed horribly for the weather, for the land, letting her stand out immediately as an outsider even if she wore no headband. It was just a little dress, white on black with no sleeves and ending only inches below her butt. If not for the small shorts beneath it it would have been something she'd never wear, but her boots certainly stood out the most. The steel had to be freezing, thick plates of solid metal creating cracks in the ice below her. She stares at the ship with hope in her eyes, but even a louder repeat of the same word draws no one into sight. This was bad, but she simply had to do, what she had to do.

She hops forward again, her boots lifting her away from the snow and carrying her easily over the railings of the ship to set her down on the deck. She finally moves an arm enough to set her spear down, the tip spun downwards and thrust into the wood below her feet. After that she is off, searching desperately for something warm to cover herself with.

WC=526
Futushi

Post by Futushi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Futushi sat silently, listening to the cries of the cold southern wind that blasted it's way through his long purple hair, it cries told stories to those willing to listen to it's song, a rare gift very few were capable of comprehending. The wind whispered of a Blizzard, a snow storm slowly making its descent across the outskirts of Hyouzangakure, warning Futu of the pressing matter of getting himself to shelter upon his boat.

Saying his final goodbyes Futushi kissed each headstone of his three loved ones buried beneath his feet before making his way back toward his now barren boat. The Ryujin's crew were lucky enough to be within the Village, most likely wasting his previous plunders of war on the finest of wine and the warmth and comfort of men and woman willing to part their legs for the highest bidder ''Shmucks...'' Futushi murmured to himself in envy. It was just his luck to get stranded out on the port with his ship when a massive Blizzard would come to greet him home after his long journey away from the Village. Hello! a voice called as it was carried upon the wind to Futushi's ears. Stopping dead in his tracks Futushi turned his head slightly back to the graves of his Family members as he looked back in horror. Mistakenly Futushi had thought a ghost was speaking to him from the graves of his loved ones, the realization of the undead speaking to him spooked him more than the evident storm headed his way.

As the increasing snowfall and strength of the wind picked up Futushi's vision became hindered as he scrambled for The Ryujin. Perhaps his grief was playing tricks on him but Futushi saw a presence float from the snowy beach and over the railings of his ship. Futushi could barely make out the figure that was before him but he could have sworn it was a spirit, especially as he watched her float off of the ground. ''I cannot have The Ryujin infested with ghosts!! Nuuuuuuuuuu'' The man would say as his bones began shaking from more than just the ever-pressing cold. Futushi was no fool but when it come to ghosts he was incredibly superstitious.

Scrambling over the rails of the boat Futushi heard the creaking of something hitting the deck of the Ryujin causing an echo of reverberation to resound across the entire boat. Fear welled up inside Futushi's throat as he tip toed his way across his pride and joy, unable to see in front of him due to the now large clumps of snow ''Who are you Ghost! You cannot have my boat, I have.. Ummm... Holy Water... I'll use it, I wil-OOF'' Futushi barely whispered as he tripped over a long metal pole that appeared to be indented into his boats deck. Landing face first Futushi gained a mouth full of Snow and metal as the taste of iron welled up inside his mouth, his tongue throbbing from the large teeth marks on his tongue that now bled.

Jumping to all fours Futushi crawled blindly ahead as he grabbed a hold of whatever he could find in front of him to guide him toward a more visible area, unfortunately what he had grabbed was the butt of the apparent small ghost child he was trying to evade. With a confused look on his face Futushi began squeezing the flesh within his grip lightly coming to the realization of what exactly it was he was holding in the palm of his hand ''Oh hello there...'' the man would say with a tone of sleaziness as he continued to grope whatever was before him.

WC=612
Saya

Post by Saya on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:56 pm

In her present state it was no surprise that someone could mistake her for a ghost.  Her skin was gaunt and pale, further than white it was bleeding over towards the same blue that covered the frozen sea.  She was near frostbitten, only her immeasurable stamina separating her from life and a frozen death beneath the snow.  She'd turned in time to see the stranger lumbering towards her as he tripped over the long haft of her spear, though perhaps shock and the chill kept her from reacting in time to catch him.

She took a single step back, confusion paramount in her eyes as he was scrambling towards her, muttering something about ghosts that didn't quite register in her mind.  This was all too surreal for her, she had thought she was alone, but it seemed that assumption was quickly being dispelled.  It didn't matter, however, none of it really seemed to matter.  For a moment she is relieved as something warmer than the ice around her landed on her body, the warmth on her right cheek pleasing for the smallest fraction of a second.  In spite of her blue appearance, her frozen skin her staggered mind, and her sudden inability to control her rage, the squeezing fingers brough her icy blood to a boil.

No one had ever touched her.  It wasn't something she was sad about, no indeed, it was something she had encouraged for as long as she could remember, and that misplaced hand would spell sudden pain for this odd, old man.  A foot lifts as she takes a little step forward.  She doesn't as much kick as she does stomp, the cold steel sole of her boot landing square in the center of the man's face as she puts all of her force behind the blow.  She says nothing, but the sudden expression on her face speaks volumes.

She is fuming, absolutely livid, now trembling with fighting spirit instead of the mind numbing cold that had only seconds ago been the only thing on her mind.  Her right arm lifts and her hand reaches out, fingers splaying as strands of chakra thread snap into a connection between her spear and her hand.  In a short moment it is in her hand, and the long double edged blade is pointed at Futushi's face.  She doesn't attack…  yet..  the threat was more than enough for the moment.  Perhaps she would get an apology..  or perhaps just something warm to wear!

WC=414
Futushi

Post by Futushi on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 am

BLINK-BLINK

BLINK-BLINK

BLINK-BLINK

Futushi watched as if in slow motion the ghost child's metal boot aimed it's way for the center of his face, admittedly he was tempted to dodge the blow altogether but something about this very moment caused long buried emotions to surface. A small tear trickled down his cheek as Futushi stared straight into the sole of the girls boot as it stomped directly upon his face, slightly crushing his nose in the process. ''Hoseki?'' Futushi murmured into the girls foot as he tried to adjust his position to see better. Futushi made eye contact with the girl before him but the face that stared back at him was not that of the girl, instead it was the face of Hoseki when she twelve years old, her face twisted into a look of disapproval as she too struck her foot into Futushi's face. This was no random occurrence, this was a memory triggered by the very presence of this small ghost child before him, the resemblance between her and his dead wife Hoseki was almost unsettling...

Futushi watched as the young female hoisted her spear, the obvious metal pole he had tripped over earlier glistening in her hand inches from Futushi's face. An eruption of laughter echoed as it escape Futushi's lips, each exhale visible due to the bite of the cold that enveloped the very land. Futushi's posture relaxed as a fit of laughter took control over his body, his body shaking uncontrollably as he swayed back and forth. Tears of joy dripped from Futushi's eyes as he watched the girl with enjoyment ''Forgive me young one.. you just remind me of someone who would always give me that exact same look whenever I did idiotic things... Even the killer-intent is on par with hers'' Futushi would say trying to suppress his amusement. Futushi relieved himself from the face full on metal as he approached the young girl before him, though her spear was raised at him he knew full well he deserved any kind of punish that young lass were to dish out ''Unfortunately while I truly am enjoying myself with your very.. demeanor there are more pressing matters at hand. As you can see this weather isn't considered a regular day in Hyouzangakure so it may be best we traverse ourselves inside.'' Futushi would say as he directed his arm toward a small set of stairs headed further down into the lower levels of the ship. Allowing the young girl to walk first, as is customary for a gentlemen Futushi pleasantly smiled as he began humming the tune to a song, acting as if his nose weren't broken or that the priors events just mere moments ago never even happened. ''Come now child, I promise I won't touch you again..'' a slight giggled escaped his lips before he continued ''but we need to get out of the storm. I have clothing inside as well as a fire and even some hot soup if your interested? Or you could brood out in the cold with that very pretty spear of yours, either way I'll be inside..'' he said as he made his way down the stairs.

WC=531
Saya

Post by Saya on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Saya keeps her eyes narrowed while Futushi is speaking, not letting her guard down easily around someone with such grabby hands. After a moment, though, once he is entering the ship's cabin, she finally raises her spear and holds it upright beside her. She follows him inside, her steel boots clomping un-steathily as she goes. She was an odd one, so very young to be traveling alone, and so very under-dressed for the icy chill in the air. No sooner does her blood cease boiling than once more the frigid conditions set in and cause her to shiver.

Then it is not normally this cold, she asks with slight relief. I am happy to hear that, however I come from a distant land where it never gets this cold. If you would be so kind, I would ask for something warm to wear. I have ryo, and am willing to pay for any provisions you are able to provide.

Her manner of speech is oddly mature, not quite refined but still lacking in any common slang. She seems, if anything, strikingly professional even in these moments of chilled negotiations. She is still blue, her lips pale and fingertips trembling, but the anticipation of a warm fire are at least pressing the corners of her lips into a small smile.

WC=219
Futushi

Post by Futushi on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:59 am

Futushi traversed the long wooden corridor before him, it's walls covered in intricate tapestries made from the finest silk and cotton Ryo could buy. The tapestries stretched the entire length of the hallway and the Images they depicted were of Long bodied dragons taking flight through a raging storm. Between each tapestries numerous door were situated leading to the confinements of the Ryujins Crew, each displaying a small wooden board with the name of a crew member. At the end of the hallway sat the largest door, it's design like a work of art. As if carved by fairies the door depicted images of a lush forest, as tall oak trees seemed to sway within the wooden picture. For a pirate crew the interior of the ship seemed out of place as the boat seemed more for luxury than for war. This was just how Futushi liked it, he believed that just because they were pirates it didn't mean they needed to live and act uncivilized.

The warmth inside the ship was welcoming to Futushi's bones, while he was accustomed to Hyouzangakure's weather climate, the freak snow storm that approached was on a whole other level and the man could agree with the small child that followed him warily. Then it is not normally this cold -I am happy to hear that, however I come from a distant land where it never gets this cold.  If you would be so kind, I would ask for something warm to wear.  I have ryo, and am willing to pay for any provisions you are able to provide.. Futushi allowed himself to smirk freely as he shrugged the snow upon his shoulders, this child was strange to Futushi and even more strange was how quickly she trusted Futushi after he had 'accidentally' groped her. ''The cold in Hyouzangakure isn't something to be mocked, if you respect her ways then you'll be just fine in this country.'' Futushi would say as he awaited the female to keep up with him. ''So another land eh? Yes I can definitely tell by the way you carry yourself... also you seem to smell of....'' Futushi would begin saying as he began sniffing the young girl awkwardly. ''Hydrogen Sulfide. By my estimate that means your hail from... Joki no Kuni yes?'' Futushi would as he still continued to sniff the young girl. With another smirk Futushi would peer at the young girl with a strange gleam in his eyes ''Keep your money child, I'm a pirate.. I only take from those who don't need it and give to those that do.. you seem... to need it more than another'' Futushi would add proudly. ''Anyways forgive my manners, my name is Futushi, I am honored to make your acquaintance Madam'' Futushi would say with honey'd words.

As they approached the end of the long hallway Futushi would with the flick of his wrist open the large oak doors displaying Futushi's personal quarters. It was apparent Futushi was a massive peacock as they entered the room as from the door red carpeted stairs lead down to what appeared to be a personal library of some kind. While shelves and shelves of books took up most of the space in the largely made room it was decorated so lavishly, one could mistaken it belonged to a king. ''AHEM!!. Welcome to my humble abode child, make yourself at home while I go fetch us something to eat. You'll find some warm fur clothing in that large wooden chest in the corner... just don't look inside that black chest there...'' Futushi's face would change demonically before speaking again ''other wise feel free to peruse my things'' he would add once more before leaving the child to her own devices. Futushi would disappear for a few moments as he prepared some hot cocoa, soup and stale bread for himself and the child from the Ships Kitchen situated on the opposite end of the hallway.

WC=660
Saya

Post by Saya on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Futushi may find, if he pushes his luck, that Saya's trust only extends to point of her spear. It was not that she was trusting, but with her favored weapon once more in hand she was fearless. Should be try something again, it would no doubt spell disaster for him, and mostly his ship as well. That would be such a shame, as his ship was something to be taken note of. The opulence had little affect on Saya, the comforts of home never something that ranked high on her list of needs. She follows behind Futushi as he leads her through the ship, leaving enough space between them to keep her spear bent forward to avoid catching the blade against the ceiling.

In such close quarters her spear might seem useless, but she knew how to weild it here as well. Should it prove to large, she always had her sword to fall back on. Yes, I am from the Land of Steam. I was born there, and have only just begun my explorations of the world, she admits quietly, a soft note of apparent disinterest in her voice. Now out of the colder exterior and away from the wind, her demeanor has fallen back into its old way. A life time of habits die hard, and while she was not as cold and disappointed as her exterior seemed to say, she seemed like she couldn't care less about anything being said to her.

Her lips are set in a neutral expression, pursed slightly together with a tinge of disdain for the world around her. Her eyes are likewise blank of emotion, listless blue orbs just scanning her surroundings with an eye more for tactical assessment than any appreciation of fashion or beauty. It might not be a surprise if you looked at her long, her hair cut in a rather limp and lifeless style, trimmed neatly just above her shoulders to stay out of her way when she practiced. Her clothing was drab and plain, two boring tones of black and white covering her in a way a school uniform might, without even attempting to accent any of her body. That, in reality, did not matter, for even at her young age she was underdeveloped and lacking in anything but the first soft hints of oncoming puberty. She looked young, but she was just a late bloomer, still waiting for the gifts of nature to grace her with a body more suitable for a growing teenager.

She remains quiet as he leads, her own private curator for a museum clearly devoted to excess. As she enters the lavish living quarters, her expression does not change at all. She lets her eyes sweep briefly over his home before addressing him in soft monotones and no sign of amazement.

If you are a pirate, then why do you live like a king? Your home is lavish and over crowded with comforts, as though you build upon a foundation of loss, and attempt to erase from your mind that which you can not have for yourself. I have always heard that pirates are filthy things that never bathe, that rob from the poor and those unable to defend themselves. I have heard they are a breed without honor. This ship, and it's luxury, strikes more more as something devoted to simple tradecraft, and not the fury of battle, or a habit of pillaging.

Her eyes travel towards the large wooden chest, cherry stained a rich and lavish red tone, contrasting against the jet one to the side. She may be lacking in manners, she may be lacking in appreciation, she may even be lacking in the sense of wonder most who came from a place of poverty might have, but she was at least honest. She gives that black chest one glance, then never again does it return to her mind. Spear in hand she makes her way to the wooden chest and opens it, sorting through it quietly for something warm to cover herself with.

She locates a simple woolen scarf, it's fabric as white as the snow ever falling from the sky of this frigid land. She lays it across her shoulder and gives a glance back towards Futu as he departs for the galley. She gives the room another slow survey to assure she is alone, and then finally leans her spear against the wall beside her. She wraps the scarf lightly about her neck, letting it hang a little loose for now, and returns to sort through the rest of the contents. A coat would be nice, but so many were beyond her meager means. So many furs and rich leathers, beaver and mink and fox seeming to suit most of those with a taste for the fancy things. She was more simple, however, and thick linen would have suited her just fine.

After a moment she finally lays her eyes on a garment she finds suitable. She plucks the simple coat from the back of the chest, shaking it out once to better appraise it. With the faintest hint of a smile she dons it carefully, placing her arms through the wool lined sleeves and draping the tanned doe skin over her frame. It was a little large for her, but it suited her. It added a soft brown to her appearance, the deer skin well worn and worked into a supple, soft covering. Its collar had the same fleece interior and the moment she buttoned it closed she could feel its warmth spreading over it. It was a simple garment for a simple girl, and it suited her perfectly.

With her core warmed she could forsake her legs. They were used to abuse from hours of work and the pain of martial training, so the cold would not bother them as much. Her torso, however, needed to be kept warm, else her organs and blood reach a chill too low to recover from. Once dressed she closes the chest gently and once again places her fingers around the dark haft of her spear. She picks it up and moves over towards the fire. There she would stand and wait patiently for her host's return.
WC=1,039
Futushi

Post by Futushi on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:31 am

As simple minded as he believed himself to be Futushi found himself at an incredible disadvantage entertaining a woman so young in age. While Futushi was more than infamous for his interactions with numerous woman all across the world, he had an age limit that his morality would never allow him to cross, so his current predicament was... straining to say the least. The child, Saya looked to be around eleven perhaps even twelve years of age and clearly that clashed with his moral standards. Does it though.. ''WHAT AM I THINKING OF COURSE IT DOES!!'' Futushi would wail as he heated up pumpkin soup over a stove within the Ryujins Kitchen. Saya would perhaps be the youngest woman he's ever invited inside his quarters. A giggle would escape the perverted mans lips as he thought of things he had done inside that very room. Futushi was immature to say the least but atleast in his core he was a decent human being.

Saya seemed like the unimpressed type of woman, feisty, stubborn and just overall the type one wouldn't want to piss off too much or face her wrath. A shiver traveled down Futushi's spine as he a contemplated annoying the child further than he already had, the resemblance between Saya and his deceased wife was indeed indication enough that Saya was a reminder of exactly the types of woman that he liked. During the time of his Wife death Futushi had been finding his love from woman that could be considered no more than groupies, woman who would fall for his charms and eventually would became clingy spouting nonsense about marriage. Did he feel bad for those choices he made? No. Those woman were always well aware of Futushi's title of Pervert of Hyouzangakure, yet still they pursued him. Perhaps it was the attention they gave him or most likely the pleasure he received from the mutual relations with those he subdued with his charms but in his very core, Futushi was simply trying to bury the heartache he felt and yet every time he spent with a man or woman, that sense of self pity and heartache would only remain buried for so long before it erupted once again. He searched for a way to silence his heart...

As the pot of Soup came to a boil Futushi would pour the pots contents into two pre-prepared bowls. Steam would raise from the soup as Futushi would sprinkle a small amount of basil over each bowel before adding to long and thick pieces of stale bread. Placing the food on a serving tray Futushi would prep the proper eating utensils that were made entirely of silver. Situated beside the food was a set of flower decorated Tea pot and cups, their intricate design on par with the very door to Futushi living quarters. With a shuffle of movements Futushi would carry the tray of food back toward the young female who obviously would be awaiting a decent meal after being stranded out in Hyouzan's frozen tundra landscape. Futushi would traverse the stair with an air of self elegance as he carried the tray of food in one hand while in the hand situated a small wooden hand mirror that Futushi was using to admire himself in. Reaching the bottom of the stairs Futushi would slightly trip over a small crease in the lavish red carpet at his feet as the tray of food would soar through the air. In an attempt to save his hard work and to impress Saya Futushi would weave a few hand signs as a series of small twig sized branches would erupt from Futushi's skin, their speed soaring toward the flying objects catching them with ease placing them back upon the tray. As one of the branches lowered the tray back down into Futushi's hands a small amount of tea would spell from the teapot and land directly upon Futushi's skin causing the man to squeal like a small school girl. Almost instantly Futushi would regain his composure and turn his attention toward Saya, a look of creepy seduction on his (SEE IMAGE ABOVE) face ''Dinner is served my dear'' his tone of voice would match with the current look upon his face.

Futushi would lay the tray of food upon a small wood oak table before approaching one of the two wooden chairs. Pulling the chair out Futushi would await Saya to sit before sitting the chair opposite the child at an attempt to redeem his earlier.. misgivings. Futushi would pour Saya and himself a cup of tea ''To answer your earlier question, yes while I myself and my crew are pirates... we are what you could call... the Robin Hoods of the sea's. We only steal from the rich and we give to the poor. While being rich doesn't exactly make you a target for my..'' Futushi would pause for a moment before continuing as he began scratching his chin ''donation services, If I believe those who have the Ryo to squander on sinful means then yes.. their Ryo will make its way into my possession.'' Futushi would say as he began sipping his cup of tea. Futushi would allow a giggle to escape his lips as he thought of the girls acknowledgment of his ship ''In regards to my ship, I'm what you could call... gifted with certain abilities. If my ship takes damage I'm more than capable of repairing it in mere moments due to my Kekkei Genkai I inherited from my ancestors, so not matter how much Damage the Ryujin takes. I can always heal her. You saw my display earlier did you not?''' Futushi would bellow out as laughter. Futushi sat with a certain caution as he asked his next question  ''You say you came from Joki, the country of steam and judging by your earlier look of disapproval and lack of Village headband'' Futushi would say as he pointed a finger to Saya's forehead ''that you left the Village due to personal reasons?'' Futushi would await the females reply before asking his next question. ''So what is that brought you here to Hyouzan no Kuni? I'd say we lack the tourist attractions but thats just my personal opinion. What exactly is it you think we can offer you here?'' Futushi would finish saying as he finished the last of his tea, moving onto his soup.

WC=1059
Saya

Post by Saya on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:57 pm

There was a look of disinterest even as Futushi once more entered the rather elegant living space.  It all did seem to make sense as she noted his flashy exterior, and the finery he surrounded himself in.  She takes a step closer, then pauses once more as soup begins to fly.  She would have reacted, though mostly to evade the flying soup, but the sudden appearance of twigs and little branches certainly kept her frozen in place.  That was interesting.  It was certainly something she had never seen before, and it was something she never expected to see in the first place.  Wood growing from humans was odd, but she couldn't write it off as impossible.  She controlled lightning, after all, and had danced high above the ground in the midst of very powerful storms.

She approaches only after the dishes have been stabilized, and joins him at his dinner table.  Somehow, in spite of the show, in spite of Futushi's charm, and in spite of the devilish good looks, Saya maintained the same stone exterior of cold neutrality.  She seemed neither impressed nor offended.  She did not swoon for his appearance, nor fawn over his obvious riches, she simply remained as ever stoic and slightly disinterested with the world as she always was.  She sits herself down, though rests her spear across her lap to keep it ever close.  It took up space, but Saya did not seem prepared to let it linger to far from her presence.  She makes a quick examination of the food, curiosity lighting in her eyes for a moment as she sniffs it.  Pumpkin soup was something she'd never experienced, and she had to admit that it did smell good.

She looks up once more, staring at him with a penetrating gaze, a gaze that seemed to settle on a spot directly behind him, instead of staring him directly in the eyes.  Her head bobs softly as she nods at his words, her own words only coming after he has asked his question.  

I have never worn a headband.  The symbol of my homeland is engraved into the metal of the helmet I usually wear, however I left it at home when I left.  It is heavy, and I did not wish to travel with it.  I am still a Steam shinobi, that has not changed.  I was given permission to travel the lands in an attempt to broaden my horizons and worldly experience.

Her eyes dip back down to the soup for a moment, her stomach making a little growling sound but she wouldn't start eating just yet.  She looks back up at Futushi before she continues.

I know nothing of these lands.  I did not know that the lands of snow even existed until I arrived.  I must admit, I do not expect to find much of anything.  There seems to even be an absence of life so far north, but yet there is a village, I am told.  One that rivals the size of Jokigakure, even if not it's might.  In truth, all I expect to gain from any land I visit is the simple satisfaction of having seen new lands.  That is something worth having all on its own.

She nods once more as she concludes her little speech.  Finaly she lifts a hand and seizes her spoon.  She leans in and sniffs the soup again, giving it something of a suspicious look.  At last she takes a spoonful and puts it carefully in her mouth, smiling ever so slightly at the taste.  That spoonful is followed by another, slightly quicker and slightly less fancy.  Saya was not a girl of refinement, she had never been to finishing school.  While she was no noble lady, she did have a strong sense of honor which always kept her from disgracing herself.  She slurps the soup ever so slightly, but at least she has yet to pick the bowl up, and drink directly from it.  At least once she had finished eating she could pack up and leave.  This place was odd, and the man was no better!

She would listen to him speak, accept his gifts, but she had no intention of returning too him just yet.  In spite of his charms and looks, he was..  well, arrogant wasn't the best word.  Perhaps he was just a little to old for a girl still so young.

WC=735

[exit] Claiming XP, 3,161 wc total, 2,000xo.  Made a new friend. Inner Struggle to not smite mister grabby hands(500)  x3 xp

Last edited by Saya on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Futushi

Post by Futushi on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Futushi sat with a keen interest as he studied the young girl before him, she was an interesting young woman to say the least and indeed she seemed much too mature for the apparent age that she appeared to be. Even as she seated herself with spear in hand Futushi could not help but wonder what exactly caused a child so young in age to cling to such a cautious and stone cold attitude. True they lived their lives as Shinobi and death, betrayal and destruction awaited them around every corner but this child. This child seemed as if she were emotionally scarred by events that have seeped to her very core, perhaps a neighboring Village had taken the life of those she loved? It'd make sense considering her very presence in Hyou no Kuni. If Futushi was Saya's Father he would never allow her to travel alone, no matter how strong she may be. Who allowed child to journey the world alone? It was bad enough when the feeling of being secluded and lonely crept up on someone, Futushi knew first hand the effects of such things as he witnessed his crewmen battle with that very depression everyday when they were out at sea. Perhaps Futu was simply over-analyzing but he couldn't help but feel an over-protective nature for this child who was on a journey in life alone..

Futushi watched as Saya began to open up with him more, their conversation was finally getting somewhere causing a smile to cross Futushi's lips. Not the previous smiles the perverted man had made but genuine down to earth friendly smiles. Futushi listened intently as the young girl spoke awaiting for her to finish before making his own reply ''I see, then it is on good terms you left your Village. I'm glad to hear that indeed, I love nothing more than a Shinobi capable of having respect and honor with their home. Hyouzangakure for me has been my home since I was a child. It may look like a barren wasteland but we are a Village who thrives for and with it's citizens over all else. I believe perhaps this may be reason I become a Pirate. No one in Hyouzangakure is suffering from undernourishment and they live generally happy lives. Don't get me wrong, all Villages have their ups and downs but I like to believe due to our cease of contact from the rest of the world we are generally lest tainted by hatred'' The last of Futushi's sentence made the man realize just how much he wasn't sure about that statement. He himself carried a hatred, only it wasn't directed at another village let alone another village. His has hatred was for the 5 Tailed Bijuu, The Krakken. Did they make him a hypocrite? Maybe so..

Futushi would allow himself to recall his own worldly travels across the continents as Saya mentioned it, she was a curious little creature, perhaps which was why she intrigued Futushi so much. The way she spoke with wisdom well beyond her years and the honorable way she claimed to be the reason of journeying the world. ''So Saya, you say your traveling for a form of self enlightenment? You remind me of myself when I was younger. I wish you luck on this journey and..'' Futushi would excuse himself from the table he and Saya at and walk toward the Black Chest he so dominantly told Saya not to go near. The walk felt like a lifetime as he neared the one chest on the Ryujin that he felt was worth more than all the Ryo he had ever pillaged combined. Futushi reached the black chest, allowing himself to lightly caress it as if it were a living person, his gentle touch showing just how much sentimental value the trunk held for him. Slowly Futushi tilted the Chests lid showing an assortment of small trinkets and items that looked as if it held very little value. The contents inside were an assortment of what looked to be belonging of a woman and as Futushi gently rummaged through the chest a small light blue dress sparkled between his fingertips. With his back to the child Futushi allowed a few droplets of tears to fall from his face as he searched for the item he was looking for. Not too long after Futushi would close the lid to the chest and as his hand would leave the chests lid the name ''Hoseki Yuki'' would appear. ''I have something for you child'' he would finally finish his sentence.

Regathering his emotions Futushi smiled once more and made his way back to Saya with a small trinket in hand. In an attempt to be genuine Futushi grabbed the young females hand and opened it allowing him to place the trinket into the palm of her hand. When the child would look down she would see a simple brass COMPASS fulled with water beneath it's glass. Inside was the symbols for North, south, east and west and atop it sat a small miniature turtle that while not truly living, moved in the same manner a living Turtle would. ''That there is a compass the I once gifted to someone very close to me. While I know you have your own plans to travel the world and find your own path, just keep in mind that not everyone in this world are bad. If you ever find yourself lost, or in need of a friend, just look at that compass and it will direct you to where I am'' Futushi would say as he seated himself again. ''I'm in no way trying to be creepy but I do believe the woman who once owned that would want you to have it. So no matter where in the world we are, you can find me.'' Futushi would finish his sentence with a simple sigh before he began sipping on his soup.

A few hours later Futushi would bid his farewells to Saya hoping that one day soon he'd see the child again, afterall.. he knew in his gut that the young girl would make her way back to him. With the compass in hand Saya would find her way back to him and when that time came he would invite the child to join him on his world expedition..

Futushi wasn't sure what the future would hold but ine thing was for sure that it'd be him and Saya against the world!! There would be no stopping such a devastating duo.

[EXIT]

WC=993
Futushi

Post by Futushi on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:55 am

CLAIMING EXP
| 500 EXP x3 = 1500 [Overcoming Grief] x2 Posts = 3000 |
| 500 EXP x3 = 1500 [Resisting Perverted Thoughts] x4 Posts = 6000 |
| 3000 EXP x3 = 9000 [Flashback] |
| Making a new friends 3000 EXP x3 = 9000 |
| 4500 WC ---> 3000 EXP x3 = 9000 | <--- I'm getting it demmit!!

Total Without Making new friends EXP = 36,000 EXP

WC Total = 4927

Last edited by Futushi on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Futushi

Post by Futushi on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:08 pm

.Shinigai Kaguya

Post by .Shinigai Kaguya on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:32 am

Approved

Sponsored content