Name ;; Great Shark Bullet Technique
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Water
Range ;; N/A
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; N/A
Description ;; The user creates a gigantic shark out of water in the air or environment and, by thrusting both hands forward, sends it to attack the opponent. This technique differs from the original, since this is able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique and in turn, use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful. Therefore, the stronger the opponent's technique is, the stronger this technique will get.
This technique grows in proportion to the technique that it absorbs. It starts off being 60 meters in length and 20 in width. Depending on the rank of the technique does its growth and strength grow.
Note: This does not count when up against doton techniques. The tecnique grows in size equivalent to its power growth. For every stat it grows in power, it grows in meters to its length and width.

D - +10 to power, speed, size
C - +20 to power, speed, size
B - +30 to power, speed, size
A - +40 to power, speed, size
S - +60 to power, speed, size
SS - +80 to power, speed and size
X - Cannot absorb.

X rank techniques can end this technique if striking it head on. SS rank techs that have 50 more power than it can also end it if direct contact is made.
Requirements ;; Must know Water Release: Water Shark Bullet. Must have Water Release and Ninjutsu as a dominant Spec.

Last edited by Eversoris on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shinsui

Re: Water Release: Great Shark Bullet Technique [Canon]

Post by Shinsui on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:02 pm

What about SS ranked technique absorption?
I'd also like to know what the "power" increase means? +10 increase to power is A LOT, and that's just D ranks. That's basically 200% increase in strength, since a technique with 1 Power stat will have 20% "power" of the user's chakra stat, according to the "Power" and "Speed" rules I know of concerning techniques. So those numbers need lowering, but that's just based on my assumption of it increasing the technique's "Power" and "speed" stats in relation to your chakra, since that's what I've gathered from reading it. But you're welcome to correct me if I'm mistaken
Eversoris

Post by Eversoris on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Shinsui,

I apologize for the miswording. Firstly, I did not know there was SS rank on this site until recently as I looked on other pages and only saw S and X rank.
What I meant by increase in power is this. The way power and speed are measured on this site is by percentage of the users chakra. What I meant by +10 was plus ten of that number. So if my chakra is 100 and my technique is 4, my speed and power is 80. Absorbing a D rank technique would add it to 90. Make sense?

Let me know if this is still too high.
Shinsui

Post by Shinsui on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Ok that's fine then~
I'd say D-A ranks get increments of +10, S rank can have +20 higher than the amount of an A rank.
So, D-10, C-20, B-30, A-40, S-60.
Lastly, I just remembered that some people who have large chakra amounts can make a simple B rank technique quite powerful due to their chakra. What would happen if this shark's power was weaker than another technique's power, but they could still absorb that rank of technique in general? Ex, Shark tries to absorb an A rank which has 200 power, shark only has 180 power. This site's technique logic would imply the shark gets destroyed if I'm not mistaken, but of course you can argue that if you want
Eversoris

Post by Eversoris on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:17 pm

"Lastly, I just remembered that some people who have large chakra amounts can make a simple B rank technique quite powerful due to their chakra. "

I have never read that anywhere on the site, or I would have written accordingly. Has that been here, or is that a part of the "new system" Kagami is making?
Eversoris

Post by Eversoris on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Edited.
Shinsui

Post by Shinsui on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:27 pm

It wasn't written out directly, but one can gather that from the "Power" rule. Since the power rule is set in place to determine which techniques beat which, instead of the usual D beats E, A beats B, ect, the rule was made so that those with higher power (after conversion) beat those with lower power. So, Eversoris has 100 chakra and uses a technique with 4 power. That technique will have 80 power after conversion. Now Shinsui has 200 chakra and uses that same technique, it's power is now 160 after conversion. That being said, shinsui's technique wins. So, with that in mind, what would happen if your shark came in contact with a technique of higher power after conversion?
Then again there was a moment when Psy left the site and took that system with him, so I'm not sure if that still stands. For now consider the technique approved until we get clarification on the Power stat's standing.
Eversoris

Post by Eversoris on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Ahh. I understand now. Well I would say that this technique can absorb techniques stronger than it, and for simplicity sake, I just want to go by rank-gain, rather than specific rank and the person's chakra gain. In other words, if it is a b rank, they gain this _ much. Rather than, gain this much depending on how much chakra the person using the b rank technique has. Though I would not mind accomodating that, I just do not find it absolutely neccessary.
Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:11 am

Heyo Ever, I see a couple of things that need to be adjusted before I can approve

1. S-rank techs get both a power and speed of 5

2. It should probably be a given that the user must possess both Water release and a dominant spec in Ninjutsu, seeing as this is quite a powerful technique, so could you please add those into the requirements

3. This technique should not be unbeatable, I get that it was indeed very powerful in Canon but the way you have it now it is basically unbeatable, so could you please add in that it is unable to absorb Taijutsu techniques since they do not possess chakra, and also note that a powerful enough technique can destroy it, such as an X-rank technique, a SS-rank technique with - power, and techniques with 50 more power than this
Eversoris

Post by Eversoris on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:09 pm

1. Edited.
2. Edited.

3. Shin...
It is no where near unbeatable bud lul. I do not need to add that it cannot absorb taijutsu with no chakra; that is painfully and brutally obvious. If I were to include that, I might as well also say it cannot absorb genjutsu, nor can it absorb a fart. Obviously things that are corporeal and have physical form cannot be absorbed, and most noobs even understand that. How can a shark absorb you being kicked in the nuts.
I will fill out that X rank techniques can end it and that SS rank techniques with 50 more power can end it.
Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:12 pm

You misunderstand what I said in regards to the power, I meant that SS-rank tech with - in power will destroy this, since the power is literally indefinable, it's the same with X-rank jutsu, but they have - in both power and speed, and the techniques with +50 was only for S-rank techs, feel free to contact me via Skype if you wish to talk more about this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:27 am