Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

Revy's Staff Application

Revy's Staff Application

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:52 am

Name:Revy [other names are need to know basis]
Reasons:I want to be staff on the forum so I can help it take off once again like in previous naruto crisis runs so we can get super active like in the past or the time that I have been here and its been super active.
Position desired: Admin
Experience: I have a lot of experience when it comes to running and maintaining Naruto role play sites as I have ran and helped many in my time. I have a keen sense when I am checking things and like to state my opinions in general of what is wrong with something. I am known to have a stern persona in my ways that is just how I am, but because of this I am not swayed by people opinion nor do I let what people think of me get in the way of running a forum or helping to run one.
Revy Izumi

Bump

Post by Revy Izumi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:34 am

Guest wrote:Name:Revy [other names are need to know basis]
Reasons:I want to be staff on the forum so I can help it take off once again like in previous naruto crisis runs so we can get super active like in the past or the time that I have been here and its been super active.
Position desired: Admin
Experience: I have a lot of experience when it comes to running and maintaining Naruto role play sites as I have ran and helped many in my time. I have a keen sense when I am checking things and like to state my opinions in general of what is wrong with something. I am known to have a stern persona in my ways that is just how I am, but because of this I am not swayed by people opinion nor do I let what people think of me get in the way of running a forum or helping to run one.
NC. Webmaster

Re: Revy's Staff Application

Post by NC. Webmaster on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Approved for Mod until i rearrange my Staff
Revy Izumi

Post by Revy Izumi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:52 am