Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

New Adventure [Training/Private/Shin]

zoeyn21

New Adventure [Training/Private/Shin]

Post by zoeyn21 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:22 am

Phyra was training in the academy one day, working hard on the new moves her sensei was teaching them in class and on her agility. As she was working, she struck training dummies and aimed shuriken at targets and at the training posts in the training area. She started to work through the various taijutsu kata's that her sensei had been teaching the class, doing so in order to gain an advantage over her classmates when they sparred tomorrow. As she worked through her kata's she began to sweat lightly, causing some of her fiery red hair to mat to her forehead.

She released a small huff as she finally finished her kata, before walking up to one of the various racks filled with dull shuriken and kunai for the academy students to practice with, while at the same time ensuring that they don't hurt themselves or others. Phyra picked up five kunai and five shuriken the kunai in the left hand and the shuriken in her left. Phyra took aim and released the five kunai on the target, she watched in anticipation that quickly turned to disappointment when she saw that all five had missed their intended target, impacting with the wall behind it before clattering to the ground. Phyra felt a pang of disappointment as she watched the kunai clatter on the ground. Phyra took up aim with the shuriken hoping that they would produce better results then the kunai, Although her hopes sank when she saw one sail off course.....
WC:253

Last edited by zoeyn21 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenshin

Re: New Adventure [Training/Private/Shin]

Post by Kenshin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:55 am

Shin was walking by the Joki shinobi academy with a small smile on his face, compared to most days today had actually been rather relaxing for him, but then again relaxation for him usually amounted to training, and was something that he had done quite a lot of today, he had been training since just before the sunrise down in the Biju Caverns, one of his favourite training grounds simply because barely anybody actually knew about them and even less actually used them for any type of training. From what he had seen even the Jinchuriki of the village tended to train themselves out in the open where anybody could see them, something that Shin personally found to be a little stupid since the Biju caverns had been built specifically for the Jinchuriki to train in their Biju related skills without the fear of outsiders finding out their identities.

Shin trained himself for close to 12 full hours without a single break, deciding to devote this quiet day to ensuring that he did not get rusty, the position of Anbu Captain was quite a daunting one, and if he showed even the smallest amount of weakness on the job then there was a good chance he would be replaced with someone else, because unlike some of the other members he understood that there was no room at all for weakness when in the Anbu, and that went doubly for the captains. As he walked he began to notice the small noises coming from behind the academy, a sound that he recognized quite easily as the sounds of training, although it was most definitely not anywhere near the level of training that he did but based on the fact that it was coming from within the academy he figured that it must've been one of the academy students getting some extra training in, something that he could definitely respect, even if he had been in the academy for a grand total of three months before he became a Genin.

Shin looked around and noticed that the sun was beginning to set, meaning that the academy had actually finished for the day close to four hours ago, something that actually impressed Shin quite a bit, during his limited time in the academy he was the only person who had trained for anywhere near that long, but then again there was a chance that the other children had gone home and trained there, but he doubted it. Shin decided to go around the building and check out just who was doing the training, so he walked around the building and turned the corner just in time to see a shuriken sailing towards his face at a rather slow speed compared to what he was used to, so he simply raised his right hand and caught the shuriken through the hole in the center, something that revealed the shuriken was actually dulled.

Shin turned to the young girl who had thrown the shuriken with a small smirk, he had seen her around the Uzumaki clan compound quite a few times in the past but he had never actually spoken to her before, nor had she ever tried to speak to him, hell he wasn't even sure if she recognized him or not, he wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't, just because he was extremely well known in the Uzumaki clan for both being a prodigy of epic proportions and the head of the Uzumaki clan didn't mean that people actually knew what he looked like. He closed his eyes and flicked the shuriken to the right, directly at the head of the target dummy, throwing it hard enough that the dull metal of the shuriken actually stabbed into the side of the wooden dummies head "And that little Uzumaki, is how you throw a shuriken" he would say in a lightly amused tone as he opened his uncovered left eye to look at her, revealing the rather eye catching silver pupil it possessed, a small teasing smile on his face to let the girl know that he was only joking around with her.

WC: 689

Last edited by Shin Uzuyuki on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
zoeyn21

Post by zoeyn21 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Startled, Phyra jumped safely into the nearest azalea bush and looked out at the new person cautiously. " your Shin-sama, right?" , she called out. She had seen him around the Uzumaki clan compound as she grew up. She knew he was a renowned ninja and that his training could rival most of his rank. She was surprised that he had come in to see what was going on, she had never heard of him approaching an academy student, especially one her age. She wasn't any more special than any other student her level. "Shin-sama, was there anything you wanted in particular?", she asked Shin-sensei. She was at first worried that she had broken the rules or that there was something wrong. why else would a high ranked ninja be standing in front of her like this? There had to be something he needed, after all, he has been known to be pretty mysterious and subtle.

WC:154
Kenshin

Post by Kenshin on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:54 am

Shin resisted the urge to laugh as he watched the young girl's reaction to his entrance, he had expected her to give a form of witty retort to his teasing but instead she showed an expression of shock before jumping into one of the man azalea bushes found around the academy, something that he actually founds rather funny, mostly due to the fact that nobody had ever reacted to his presence by jumping into a bush, people had leapt at him in an attempt to kill him more times than he could count but he couldn’t remember anyone leaping into a bush, at least anyone from his own village, there was that one missing nin from the Screaming Forest who did so to try and escape, but that’s neither here nor there. "You're Shin-sama, right?" the young Uzumaki called out to him as she poked her head out of the bush cautiously, something that Shin could only smirk at, looks like she had indeed heard a few things about him, but then again he had no clue just what she 'knew' about him, there were a lot of different things that were said about him by the other shinobi of the village as well as by other members of the Uzumaki clan, and only a handful of them were true

Shin was about to open his mouth to answer her question when he saw the young girl do the same, but seeing as she had done so first he didn’t interrupt, "Shin-sama, was there anything you wanted in particular?" she asked in what he assumed was a somewhat curious tone, the look in her eyes as curious as the tone in her voice as she stared at him from within the bush. Shin would give a small chuckle before he spoke in a bemused tone "Well, you are quite the curious one aren’t you young Uzumaki, but to answer your question yes, I am indeed Shin Uzumaki, a pleasure to meet you…." He would trail off, if she did give him her name then he would continue with "Phyra, a pleasure to meet you little one, or at the very least meet you personally, I do recognise you from around the Uzumaki compound, but unfortunately my position as both a Jounin and the Clan Head does keep me rather busy, but I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do in that regard, the responsibility comes with the jobs", on the other hand if she did not give her name Shin would give the most minute of frowns and simply say "Suit yourself then young one, but personally I find that a little rude of you". Regardless of her response Shin would finish what he first said before continuing with his line of speech

"Don’t you think it’s time to come out of the bushes already, I don’t bite you know" he would say with a small hint of amusement, if she did come out of the bush then he would send her a small smile, but if she chose to stay in the bush then he would just send her a small smirk before shaking his head in amusement, regardless of her decision he would say to her "Well, to answer your second question I wasn’t really here for any particular reason, as a matter of fact I was only walking past when I heard the sounds of your training, something that definitely caught my attention, back when I was still a student here I was the only one who actually stayed back and trained for anywhere near this long, so I was a little curious just to see who was still training here four hours after the place closed for the day. But boy being here sure does bring back some memories, it looks the same for the most part, but there are some new things here and there, but I suppose change is to be expected when you consider that I learnt here close to eleven years ago, back when I was still a student here it even had a different name, it was simply the 'Shinobi Academy', but now we have 'Luna’s School for the Chakra Gifted', say, there’s a question for you, do you know why the name of the academy was changed?" he would ask her, a small smile on his face to reassure her that she wouldn’t be in any form of trouble if she didn’t know or got the answer wrong

WC: 747
zoeyn21

Post by zoeyn21 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:16 am

"umm, my name is Phyra, Sir." Phyra stammered, still inside the bush, she was worried she had done something wrong. He said, "Phyra, a pleasure to meet you little one, or at the very least meet you personally, I do recognize you from around the Uzumaki compound, but unfortunately my position as both a Jounin and the Clan Head does keep me rather busy, but I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do in that regard, the responsibility comes with the jobs" He seemed a kind enough, though Phyra wasn't sure how to approach him. "Don’t you think it’s time to come out of the bushes already, I don’t bite you know", She slowly came out of the bush to stand in front of Shin-sama and waited for a punishment that never came. He smiled at her, he had a nice smile, from what she could see anyway, his eye patch covered his right eye, so she wasn't sure if it hid any secret emotion. He said,"Well, to answer your second question I wasn’t really here for any particular reason, as a matter of fact I was only walking past when I heard the sounds of your training, something that definitely caught my attention, back when I was still a student here I was the only one who actually stayed back and trained for anywhere near this long, so I was a little curious just to see who was still training here four hours after the place closed for the day. But boy being here sure does bring back some memories, it looks the same for the most part, but there are some new things here and there, but I suppose change is to be expected when you consider that I learnt here close to eleven years ago, back when I was still a student here it even had a different name, it was simply the 'Shinobi Academy', but now we have 'Luna’s School for the Chakra Gifted', say, there’s a question for you, do you know why the name of the academy was changed?" She had never even heard of the schools name change, she was nervous about answering but he gave her a small smile that reassured her that he meant no harm. She answered ,"no, but i would love to learn, if you could teach me."

WC:388

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:27 am